daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 17th, 2006, 04:19 PM   #1
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1099

VENICE HILL RESORT CONDOMINIUMS | Cheras (Batu 9) | Completed (2000)

VENICE HILL RESORT CONDOMINIUMS - Now discussing about Tower 10, Palazzo Azura

HI all!

As you guys might be aware of......I am a resident there hehe

So I am trying to rope in more residents from Venice Hill to participate in this forum and I am opening this thread as a discussion place and an info as well as a pictorial thread on Vencie Hill.

As things are getting heated up on Tower 10 (the block where I stay), I would be getting more residents from there to participate first lah

Thanks and enjoy the pics!

Sponsored Links

Old October 17th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #2
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

A typical Venice Hill morning.......okay okay maybe not so typical lah but quite common hehehe

Note: Those are not smog/haze (common these days!).......it is early morning low clouds These pictures are taken last year
Old October 17th, 2006, 06:23 PM   #3
Greg

Likes (Received): 33

Great thread Sze.
I feel privileged having had a guided from you last December. It's a very nice development - apparently Li Foong's masterpiece before they went belly-up.
I was impressed of the high quality of this building in close proximity to greenery and Mamak's and it's quiet cool on higher floors even withour aircon.
Greg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 12:26 AM   #4
SEAfan
mumbling imprecations

Likes (Received): 5

O sze, here it finally is, your long awaited thread!

I admit I just couldn't imagine living in such a highrise ... but no doubt you're used to it, and it's a very handsome one. The colors, as the morning fog lifts, are so vibrant!
SEAfan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 05:13 AM   #5
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Great thread Sze.
I feel privileged having had a guided from you last December. It's a very nice development - apparently Li Foong's masterpiece before they went belly-up.
I was impressed of the high quality of this building in close proximity to greenery and Mamak's and it's quiet cool on higher floors even withour aircon.
Haha...thanks! You're the second forumer whom I had the privilege to show around. In fact the building isn't of high quality and probably you only see it so because you came at night

However you are right about the wonderful location of this condo which is on top of a hill with lush greeneries all around with lotsa mamaks and food stalls around

I've been promoting our forum to the residents in my condo and they would probably come in droves to complaint and discuss the various issues related to this property
Old October 18th, 2006, 05:29 AM   #6
Very Controversial
Support The Environment

Likes (Received): 4

Where is this place?
Old October 18th, 2006, 05:39 AM   #7
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Controversial View Post
Where is this place?
9th mile Cheras. It is very near Seri Cempaka, Sri Murni and Seri Suria private schools. To be mroe precise - it is in the vicinity of Sunway Cheras and Glomac's Suria Residen
Old October 18th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #8
Yee Haa

Likes (Received): 0

Wow..like Genting la..BTW how's the sales of the gated townhouse beside by Bluestone group?
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #9
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee Haa View Post
Wow..like Genting la..BTW how's the sales of the gated townhouse beside by Bluestone group?
Oh.....the gated townhouse would be Taragon Puteri Cheras. I am not too sure about the sales but that piece of land is supposed to be another block of condo called Tower 11 by Li-Foong. However after the company went bust, that piece of land are sold to Bluestone
Old October 18th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #10
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Hi all residents and owners of Venice Hill Condo Tower 10!

I am a resident at the condo and together with a few concerned owners of Tower 10, we do meet up regularly to discuss on anything and everything about our condo.

Last edited by szehoong; April 28th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
szehoong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #11
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 8

Love the location. No need aircon at most times as it's always cool up there! It would be a bit nicer if there's a mall beside it
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM   #12
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by baqthier View Post
Love the location. No need aircon at most times as it's always cool up there! It would be a bit nicer if there's a mall beside it

Hahaha....nothing satifies Baq except malls

Oh the award for the longest stay by any forumers to my apartment at Venice Hill goes to Baq! Yay!!!
Old October 19th, 2006, 05:50 AM   #13
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Hi forumers!

I am trying to shift the entire conversation fom the HBA Forum (House Buyers' Association) because that forum over there is not for discussion but to group people to form a resident association. So for the next few posts it would be pasted from the HBA Forum......

THanks!
Old October 19th, 2006, 05:58 AM   #14
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« on: February 25, 2005, 03:35:11 AM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardku
I'm one of the unlucky purchaser of Block 10 at Venice hill. The project has been revived by court order under section 176 and the scheme was done by a consultant. The revival was delayed for some time but was completed recently with VP and CF is said to be due soon.

My problem is that the project was completed without some of the condo facilities as stated in the SPA and the quality is rather low. The exorbitant maintenance fees at 0.15psf. The sinking fund at 0.15psf for 1st 6 mth only, 10% of maintenance fees thereafter. The original letter of offer stated only 0.10psf.

I"m willing to pay for the maintenance fees if it was completed to spec. but imagine paying so much for only a "medium cost apartment" type facilities. I hope someone can help me with any course of action or option.
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:00 AM   #15
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 12:58:42 AM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM
There's an existing RA who have played an important part in pursuing for the completion of your block. I suggest that you bring your concerns to the RA directly and play your part by participating in meetings & decision makings, etc.
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:03 AM   #16
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 04:13:43 AM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Thank you for your suggestion. Because I'm not staying in KL, I'm intend to rent or sell it. My concern is that the property has greatly diminished in value.

What are the implication if I refused to pay them this amount and were to pay according to their letter of offer?

Will there be any effect if I were to write to the Goverment ministry to protest the rates?
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:06 AM   #17
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 12:14:21 PM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM
The letter of offer is probably dated some years back and maintenance charges do increase with time & inflation. If you do not pay according to the present rates, it will still be recorded as unpaid charges and you will be levied with interest on it. I can't say for sure what the Ministry of Housing's response would be like. I still say that you contact the RA to raise your concerns and listen to their part too. If you do not know have their contact email, you can write to us for it.
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #18
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 01:41:43 PM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Hi

I'm calling all resident and owner of Venice Hill Tower 10 to contribute any input this thread. There is some problem faced by the owner/resident and it was recently published in the newspaper.

A lot of owners says that the RA was not elected. The MC is not doing their job with transparency. A meeting has been arranged by some concerned owners on the 4 Nov 2006 at the Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall.

It is also possible that we can discuss any matters that can improve the condition of the condo.
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:26 AM   #19
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 07:58:06 AM » @ HBA Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Oh
17 Oct 2006

Hello Bernard Ku

It is civic minded of you to try forming a discussion group on Tower 10. For the information of all those who may NOT be aware, the Pro Tem Committee & the Management Company were legally formed, recognized by the relevant Authorities including the Ministry of Housing. Please be careful of what you wish to say, make sure that your facts are correct.

I am managing the Management Company and if you want to clear doubts, do walk in at our office with an appointment and you will be totally briefed! Or, have you read our latest letter sent out together with the 4th quarter Invoice? It might give you some light.

Anyone is at liberty to voice his opinion openly but PLEASE get your facts right! Do not be led away by "mob fury" it can become disastrous!

Major (Rtd) Thomas Oh
Managing Director, LRM S/B
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:31 AM   #20
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 10:20:34 PM » @ HBA Forum

This is interesting! I hope that the Protem would be able to join us here as well.

This is really a good platform to get people from all over the world (esp Singaporeans) to discuss and participate.

Since this is the Internet, I wish to clarify that we could discuss, speculate and ask anything and everything under the sun unless stated otherwise by this forum's rules and regulation.

But dun get carried away lah as this is a Malaysian-registered forum (the HBA Forum) and are governed under the 1998 Multimedia Act hehehe

Happy posting!

Yours truly,

szehoong (a.k.a. CHEONG SZE HOONG ZAC)