daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city

Old November 16th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #1
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 523

Eastwood LeGrand I, II and III [30F|35F|38F|res|u/c]

Anyone has renderings to share? They already have renderings posted at the Eastwood City Showroom.

Sponsored Links

Old November 19th, 2006, 06:40 AM   #2
jcb

Likes (Received): 1

meron ako renderring i got a broacher 2 weeks ago and sa newspaper sa phil.star yesterday ang prob.di ko ma-scan busy sa ojt sa manila
jcb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2006, 06:42 AM   #3
jcb

isesend ko na lang give me your e-mail i try to send it to you guys pati yung iba pa pang project ng megaworld
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:22 AM   #4
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

From the Metro Manila Proposals and U/Cs thread, salamat kuya Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pau_p1 View Post
my gf got a newspaper with Megaworld projects on it... so here I scanned them and posting it below...

Eastwood LeGrande at night
Let me enhance that one... pasensya na ha at lagi ko yatang pinapakialaman yung mga pics mo.

Sinong nagsabing "walang himala!!!"? Si Nora lang yun ano, lahat ngayon pwede nang iretoke, nandyan na si Belo, Calayan, at si (Aaron) Ofngol. hehehe
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:40 AM   #5
great184
visionary

Likes (Received): 219

The condo is nothing special. very complimentary though to the eastwood skyline...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1536278
great184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #6
pau_p1
Proud to be Filipino

Likes (Received): 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post
From the Metro Manila Proposals and U/Cs thread, salamat kuya Paul.

Let me enhance that one... pasensya na ha at lagi ko yatang pinapakialaman yung mga pics mo.

Sinong nagsabing "walang himala!!!"? Si Nora lang yun ano, lahat ngayon pwede nang iretoke, nandyan na si Belo, Calayan, at si (Aaron) Ofngol. hehehe
hahaha... ayos lang yun.. hehehe..
pau_p1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #7
Francis20
BANNED

looks better than the other ones.
i've something about this on Philstar sometime this week. and there will be a concert for this project every sat sa eastwood siyempre. sina regine, jaya etc.
Francis20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #8
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Which area exactly in Eastwood will the newly acquired land (to be called the Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue) be connected to? Dun kasi sa Palm Tree Avenue part ng Eastwood itatayo yan, eh hindi ko talaga mapicture how this will add to the Eastwood skyline.
Old December 9th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #9
Francis20
BANNED

no idea. it could be at the other end near Palazzo. towers are now side by side sa Eastwood. Street na lang pagitan. It's becoming more and more congested that what it was apparently designed for.
Francis20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2006, 02:01 PM   #10
jcb

sa ano ito itatayo sa ginibang building dyan sa eastwood sabi sakn nung agent na nakausap ko sa may 7-11
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:25 PM   #11
nesto

Likes (Received): 0

Location of Le Grand

Quote:
Which area exactly in Eastwood will the newly acquired land (to be called the Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue) be connected to? Dun kasi sa Palm Tree Avenue part ng Eastwood itatayo yan, eh hindi ko talaga mapicture how this will add to the Eastwood skyline.
Does anyone have any official Megaworld map of where Le Grand will be located? I'm trying to find out if this will be on the Palazzo side or the Citibank side. This is what I found...

From Megaworld web site...

Megaworld to expand Eastwood
Listed property firm Megaworld Corp. is finalizing its plan for a new phase of development in Eastwood City Cyberpark after it acquired a 2.5-hectare property to expand its 15-hectare township in Quezon City. Kevin Tan, Megaworld retail property division head for commercial operations, told BusinessWorld the company is considering putting up four condominium towers and two buildings for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms. "We are expecting a lot since it is a boom cycle right now. Megaworld is the pioneer in the BPO sector as we are the first to be accredited by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). We want to maintain that momentum by building more office spaces. We are still looking for more opportunities. The take-up of residential offices and commercial is very fast. We are looking for more opportunities to expand and have more projects," he said. Megaworld acquired the 2.5-hectare lot along Calle Industria and Economia in Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City from a manufacturing firm. In a separate interview, investor relations John T. Hao said the new phase would be called Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue. It will have a BPO office development covering 22,000 square meters. The 10-storey E-Commerce Plaza will be finished by end-2007. The 38-storey residential condominium project Eastwood Le-Grand will have 650 available units targeted for completion on 2012. The Philippines’ first IT-based special economic zone, the Eastwood City Cyberpark contains offices that are capable of supporting IT-based operations such as high-speed telecommunications and 24-hour uninterrupted power supply. Complementing the offices are leisure and entertainment hubs which include restaurants and a cinema complex. Development of the community township has occurred in stages. The first Philippine company to focus on community township development, Megaworld earlier said it will spend $1.16 billion over the next 10 years to ride better occupancy rates and tightening market conditions for office and retail/leisure space which have led to strong increase in rental revenue. Executive director Kingson Sian earlier said $485 million would be spent for BPO-oriented office space and retail development. This was funded through a $105-million equity offering last April and $100-million bond offering three months later. The balance of $280 million can be funded through internal cash flows although Mr. Sian is not discounting a possibility of another debt or bond offering. "We believe we positioned the company very well. We are the largest residential condominium developer and largest BPO developer and landlord in the country. What is exciting is not only the prospect of a boom cycle but more importantly Megaworld is also the leader in two of the fastest growing sector: mid-income housing and BPO market," he added. These investments will cover other development projects outside of Eastwood.

From mapcentral.ph - Calle Industria and Economia are in the Citibank side.
nesto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:12 AM   #12
jgacis
Globalizing LA

Likes (Received): 309

Here's 2 more pics to share of Eastwood Le Grand. I received these brochures when I was there last month.

Don't know what the outline of the red area is (is it the entire Eastwood City?), but hope it helps a little bit of where the exact location is.
jgacis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:25 AM   #13
nesto

Many thanks at @jgacis

Now it's official. It is on the South West side. I'm just happy to see it is not in the Palazzo side, I thought it will block the outer views of Palazzo.

@jgacis - the outline of the red area is the entire Eastwood City.

Thanks again!
nesto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:30 AM   #14
jgacis
Globalizing LA

Likes (Received): 309

Walang anuman! Thank you rin for the outline info.
jgacis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:33 AM   #15
KiBeN
ays

sayang, hindi ko na-pic ko nung monday, naglast-minute-haircut kasi ako eh, hahahaha sa may ginibang building ba yan itatayo?
KiBeN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 05:19 AM   #16
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Haircut pang Prom? Saan, Hairbytes o Piandre? Post ka ulit ng pics mo sa JS Prom thread, graduating ka na pala, congrats! BTW, magpa-araw ka ulit ng konti, bagay sayo yung pic mo dati na tanned ka, yung ngayon kasi mukha kang may sakit na namumutla. Saka bagay pala yung "nakasimangot" na picture mo.

So this will be located further behind the former site of C3.
Old February 21st, 2007, 10:42 AM   #17
KiBeN
ays

Quote:
Haircut pang Prom? Saan, Hairbytes o Piandre? Post ka ulit ng pics mo sa JS Prom thread, graduating ka na pala, congrats! BTW, magpa-araw ka ulit ng konti, bagay sayo yung pic mo dati na tanned ka, yung ngayon kasi mukha kang may sakit na namumutla. Saka bagay pala yung "nakasimangot" na picture mo.

So this will be located further behind the former site of C3.
hairbytes po. nagpaaraw nga the day after prom, pumunta kami sa fort mga 1-2pm, hahaha and nung mga panahon nung "tanned" ako, swimming PE namin nun, e june-aug pa ata yun. anyways, san ba yung prom thread? hahaha, sa samahan ba, lalagay ko pa ba, e ang panget ko this year e...
KiBeN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM   #18
Edmundtanso

Likes (Received): 2

this is a nice design and it's by megaworld, how come forbes town center looks so awful and the new project they have w/c they basically copy from forber town
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:02 PM   #19
tyronne
Khal vezhven!

Likes (Received): 39

Yeah, one of the better-designed Megaworld porjects. Parang hinati yung Bellagio tapos pinagdugtong ng Parklane sa gitna
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:38 PM   #20
AkafloresToo

Speaking of megaworld/Eastwood, baka mayroon naman diyan puedeng kumuha ng pictures ng Easwood, especially Parkview & the new podium mall.

thanks.
AkafloresToo no está en línea   Reply With Quote