daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Which bid should host the FIFA World Cup 2018 / 2022?
Australia - 2018 255 12.32%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2018 247 11.94%
England - 2018 538 26.00%
Indonesia - 2018 68 3.29%
Japan - 2018 35 1.69%
Mexico - 2018 105 5.07%
Qatar - 2018 78 3.77%
Russia - 2018 279 13.48%
South Korea - 2018 16 0.77%
Spain / Portugal - 2018 267 12.90%
USA - 2018 116 5.61%
Australia - 2022 378 18.27%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2022 111 5.36%
England - 2022 114 5.51%
Indonesia - 2022 122 5.90%
Japan - 2022 37 1.79%
Mexico - 2022 149 7.20%
Qatar - 2022 153 7.39%
Russia - 2022 148 7.15%
South Korea - 2022 23 1.11%
Spain / Portugal - 2022 184 8.89%
USA - 2022 249 12.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2069. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #7101
Walbanger

Likes (Received): 1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by venki04ss View Post
_X_ .. Brilliant Render.? what about your Country.? no new render.? no new stadium's.? all existing upgrade are shit in Australia.

I can hardly find Semi Final's venue in Australia.
"Brilliant Render", it is a render, that is what it is called.

What about my Country?
Almost all the infrastructure is already there.

No new Stadiums?
I'm sorry but if you cared to read anything about the Australian bid you'd find that you are misinformed. The pics of the new stadiums to be built on the Australian site are only preliminary concepts from Populous. If Australia wins then the venues will be designed from scratch. Can you recall the initial artist impressions from Germany 2006, SA 2010 and Brazil 2014?
What eventually gets built is normally far more impressive. Australia knows that it ain't pretty renders provided 12 years prior to the event that will help us win.

All existing upgates are shit are they?
What do you base that on?
The likes of ANZ Stadium, the MCG and Suncorp Stadium are completly world class. If you dont like the look of them, who cares? looks are subjective.

I have no problem with the Lusail Renders, they look fun. Not my favorite from the Qatar bid, I personally like that Sports City one.

One thing I've noticed abouth the venue renders of the respective bidders and I assume some others may have noticed is that the Australian renders are of the proposed stadium imposed into photos of their REAL location. That is what the area looks like and what the sun and sky is like and what you can expect.

Renders from other bids are wholy constructed pictures with a healthy amount of artistic exaggeration which we are accoustomed to seeing. Such as a warped perspective to give a more dynamic appearence. Impossible colours of the sky for wow factor. Unrealistic computer game like landscapes of deeper greens and turquoise water. Many of us have studied and / or work in the design field, we do these little larger than life impressions all the time.

The best example off the top of my head of what I mean is compare the renders of London's Olympic Stadium to the of the MCG from the respective bid sites. You can see a deliberate alteration of the scale of the soccer pitch in the London render to give the visual impression that the gap between sideline and fence is not as large as it really is, just look at the scale of the goal posts. While the MCG socer pitch is to scale and accurate of what will be the real distances from the sideline to the fence.

So all up, as we know renders are for selling via wow factor, being intentionaly misleading in them is standard practice.

Last edited by Walbanger; October 7th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
Walbanger no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #7102
hangman

Likes (Received): 5

I suspect the london render might be more accurate than you give it credit for, the MCG is larger by about 20,000 seats remember. Are the playing surfaces similar in size?

Though that doesnt change your point that pretty renders do not make a quality world cup.
hangman no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #7103
acade88

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattec View Post
one's in North America, and another is in South America, its two different places with two different confederations...
Yes, but you know that FIFA not gonna select 2 world cups in a row in Americas....
almost impossible,,,,
acade88 no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #7104
Walbanger

Likes (Received): 1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman View Post
I suspect the london render might be more accurate than you give it credit for, the MCG is larger by about 20,000 seats remember. Are the playing surfaces similar in size?

Though that doesnt change your point that pretty renders do not make a quality world cup.
I'm talking strickly playing surfaces. The London Olympic Stadium and the MCG are not the same shape. The london olympic stadium's playing surface is 195m/135m (slighly larger than the similar shaped Subiaco Oval which is the AFL longest ground). The MCG's playing surface is 173/148m.
In the London render, they have added a second oval (probably a suggestion of a different surface) which breaks up the real gap between sideline and fence, it would apear far more vast but realistic is it had the same surface going to the fence thus truely revealing the size of the space. As for the field markings, I'd say they have been scaled up by around 5%. The goal posts are the clearest liberty take with scale, they are clearly more than 2.44m to the field, imagine a person in that pic next to them then look at the size of the vomitories.

Geez I ramble on.

This might put it into more perspective.
(Sorry for the large pic)
Walbanger no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #7105
hangman

Likes (Received): 5

Didnt realise the surface was that long...
hangman no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 07:33 PM   #7106
amrja

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
I love this word Islamaphobic. I wonder what the exact word was when I was living in Qatar and I could have been arrested and put into prison for practicing/praying towards any other religion other than Islam mmm yeah FAIL!
Your post is the definition of Islamophobia. Assuming that because a country is Muslim means that you will be put in prison for practicing another religion isn't Islamophobia? In what universe, exactly, seeing as that does not even have a shred of truth in it? The only reason you think that is because you know that Qatar is Muslim, and thats about where your knowledge of the country stops.

I am not commenting about other posts by other members for the record, only this blatantly ignorant post. And Qatar is a failure? By whose standards other than your own, bigoted ones? Qatar's bid has a few shortcomings, yes, but how does this translate to the entire country and its achievements being a failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceBittenTwiceShy View Post
Masa al kheir from Egypt ya basha. Qatar's bid is apocryphal, obscene, antithetical, hostile, asinine, embarrassing, contemptuous and an insult.

Football character assassination. An apology and withdrawal would be in place.

You'll probably find me featuring on youtube in a decapitation video shortly, having advocated anti-islam sentiments.
Masa el 5air to you too. Yes, how dare a country have a bit of ambition? They should all be political and economic self-deluded failures like Egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Rush View Post
Be very very careful. Accusations of racism will be taken as seriously as racist remarks.
MysteryMike's post is clearly racist. He just claimed that Qatar would throw any non-Muslim in jail simply for being non-Muslim based on nothing but ignorance and bigotry. If that isn't racism, I don't know what is. The assumption that Muslim = oppressive is just as racist as black = criminal. If my logic here is mistaken, feel free to correct me.

Last edited by amrja; October 7th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
amrja no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #7107
matthemod

Likes (Received): 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by coth View Post
what's wrong with it?

he is the man who lead british champions to their title.

You said "the most important man in Modern English football", and i'm just perplexed you could come to such a conclusion. He's a rich guy who pumped loads of money into buying Chelsea the Premier League, but the "most important man in Modern English football"?! He was just one of the first big money chairmen of the league, he's now no more or less significant than say Manchester City's chairman, or the new Liverpool guy.

Other than that, I don't see what's so ironic about a Russian guy who owns an English team, wanting the Russian bid to succeed.

My MiniCity!
matthemod no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:06 PM   #7108
RobH

Likes (Received): 10325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbanger View Post
"Brilliant Render", it is a render, that is what it is called.

What about my Country?
Almost all the infrastructure is already there.

No new Stadiums?
I'm sorry but if you cared to read anything about the Australian bid you'd find that you are misinformed. The pics of the new stadiums to be built on the Australian site are only preliminary concepts from Populous. If Australia wins then the venues will be designed from scratch. Can you recall the initial artist impressions from Germany 2006, SA 2010 and Brazil 2014?
What eventually gets built is normally far more impressive. Australia knows that it ain't pretty renders provided 12 years prior to the event that will help us win.

All existing upgates are shit are they?
What do you base that on?
The likes of ANZ Stadium, the MCG and Suncorp Stadium are completly world class. If you dont like the look of them, who cares? looks are subjective.

I have no problem with the Lusail Renders, they look fun. Not my favorite from the Qatar bid, I personally like that Sports City one.

One thing I've noticed abouth the venue renders of the respective bidders and I assume some others may have noticed is that the Australian renders are of the proposed stadium imposed into photos of their REAL location. That is what the area looks like and what the sun and sky is like and what you can expect.

Renders from other bids are wholy constructed pictures with a healthy amount of artistic exaggeration which we are accoustomed to seeing. Such as a warped perspective to give a more dynamic appearence. Impossible colours of the sky for wow factor. Unrealistic computer game like landscapes of deeper greens and turquoise water. Many of us have studied and / or work in the design field, we do these little larger than life impressions all the time.

The best example off the top of my head of what I mean is compare the renders of London's Olympic Stadium to the of the MCG from the respective bid sites. You can see a deliberate alteration of the scale of the soccer pitch in the London render to give the visual impression that the gap between sideline and fence is not as large as it really is, just look at the scale of the goal posts. While the MCG socer pitch is to scale and accurate of what will be the real distances from the sideline to the fence.
That may or may not be true re: London's Olympic stadium render (I don't personally think it is), but the Olympic Stadium is the third, fourth and possibly even fifth choice venue in London!! Wembley and the Emirates, and I hope the New White Hart are ahead of it. Personally, I'd even prefer Twickenham, though it's not in our bid document.

The MCG, on the other hand, is being suggested for the final or semi-final in Australia's bid.

I get your point about renders being too saturated in their colours and possibly out of sync with some aspects of reality, but let's just clear up one thing; England's bid has fewer renders than most, and the render you've chosen as an example is by no means a certainty in our bid.
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:13 PM   #7109
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrja View Post
MysteryMike's post is clearly racist. He just claimed that Qatar would throw any non-Muslim in jail simply for being non-Muslim based on nothing but ignorance and bigotry. If that isn't racism, I don't know what is. The assumption that Muslim = oppressive is just as racist as black = criminal. If my logic here is mistaken, feel free to correct me.
Buddy it's not racist, it's FACT. I lived in Qatar myself, my dad was a key part of putting in the telecommunications infrastructure in Qatar as one of the chief project managers for Cable and Wireless and he then ran it for a long time before QTel alright. I was stating exactly what happened, maybe it's time you learned some truths instead of living in delusion.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:17 PM   #7110
MysteryMike
BANNED

FIFA vice president and Korean football leader Chung Mung-joon has launched a withering attack on the country’s 2022 World Cup bid rivals, suggesting they have waged a dirty tricks campaign for which they “definitely deserve a yellow card, if not red". Speaking at the Leaders in Football conference in London, Chung said there was a “lingering suspicion” that a rival bid had deliberately taken out of context China’s desire to run for the 2026 tournament to suit its own ends.

Chung said that Chinese FA head Wei Di had denied to Asian Football Confederation colleagues quotes attributed to him in the Chinese state media in July, in which he entertained plans for a bid to host the 2026 finals. Chung said he suspected a rival bid – motivated by “wishful thinking to sway the bidding competition in its favour” – had exploited the comments to prejudice the bid race.

The state media reports were picked up by Reuters on July 17, and widely reported elsewhere. “My Asian colleagues believe that, if true, such attempts definitely deserve a yellow card, if not red,” he said. Chung stopped short of naming the rival bid nation, but the USA appears to be the only nation to benefit from China hosting the later tournament.

He said that fans deserved clement weather, also casting doubt on the viability of World Cup stadiums in small cities, possibly a reference to Qatar putting stadiums in some of its smaller urban centres. Chung said that FIFA’s two prime considerations in hosting a tournament were fans and legacies. “The fans are the true owner of the beautiful game and then the legacies will outlive us to inspire our posterity,” he said.

He added: “Lofty aspirations of becoming a host city is highly commendable, but under normal circumstances, World Cup stadiums for a city between 100,000 and 200,000 inhabitants raises questions on the financial rationality of such investments.”

http://www.worldfootballinsider.com/Story.aspx?id=33785
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #7111
MysteryMike
BANNED

Danny Jordan, chief executive of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, is one of the most powerful voices in football who does not sit on FIFA's executive committee. Jordaan was, however, a prominent member of the FIFA technical team, led by Chilean Harold Mayne-Nicholls, who did the global tour of all nine bidders for 2018 and 2022 over the summer.

In the past, the technical reports have been more about separating the wheat from the chaff, pointing to the bids that are infeasible. This time, hinted Jordaan at the Leaders in Football Conference, the suggestions will be much more direct."FIFA will consider the legacy issue very seriously," said Jordaan. "Bidders should be clear what that is and how it means a legacy, not just for the country but for sport.

"You will have a good idea of how we see the full strength of the cases when the report comes out next month. We will report objectively on what we find." That means an effectively ranking of the bidders is likely, with the England bid hoping that "risk" is a serious part of the assessment, believing that the fact the country could put on the tournament this summer ensures it must rate highest. Bid chief Andy Anson was happy to confirm England can promise a profit of £161million from ticket sales alone, while the three other campaigns, Russia and the joint Iberian and Low Countries bids, were unwilling to give such an analysis in a four-way debate.

Russia bid head Alexei Sorokin did concede to £6billion in infrastructure costs, although that was a reference to stadium building alone, not the multi-billion price-tag for bringing the country's transport system up to scratch or the hotels that need to be built.

And while Sorokin dismissed the racism issue - which arose from the treatment of Nigerian striker Peter Odemwingie when he left Lokomotiv Moscow for West Brom - he vigorously insisted: "We're absolutely certain we have a very strong case. "We think that the advantages we offer to FIFA are difficult to overstate. We have what it takes to win the process and have the government behind us strongly.

"So we are taking football to new territory with this World Cup. It will be the first time it is going to be held at the crossroads of east and west, a country so vast that its hard to imagine the size and magnitude. We have a great story we want to share to the world." Russia and England do seem like the front-runners although Anson refuses to discount either Spain/Portugal or Holland/Belgium.

The Dutch bid leader Harry Been promises "the greenest bid ever" and pointed out that the countries are placed "at the very heart of Europe" - in contrast to the other three bidders which are all on the margins, while the Iberian campaign is using the heritage of Barcelona and Real Madrid, and the guaranteed warm weather, as a core message element. Of course it may all count for nothing. In reality, if it does come down to a shoot-out between England and Russia, it may be about what the FA can offer FIFA in 2018 and what the Russian can offer the 24 executive committee members now.

The next eight weeks are about setting up the deals in the dark corridors, the unofficial agreements that will be decisive when the 24 sit round the table in Zurich on December 2. No wonder people are starting to get twitchy.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle595931.html
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:08 AM   #7112
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Thank you for sharing Fantasy Stadium. Great design.

Please elaborate on cooling technologies. How does it fit in given the open spaces?

Which parts of this white elephant to be are modular?
=

Quote:
The design for the Lusall Iconic Stadium in Doha, Qatar was recently unveiled in a ceremony in London as part of Qatar’s bid for the 2022 World Cup. The energy efficient stadium was conceived by Foster and Partners as a floating bowl with a retractable roof. It will seat over 86,000 spectators which will be protected from the extreme hot by an innovative canopy that allows light while blocking the heat. The stadium’s parking is covered by photovoltaic cells that will provide sufficient energy during matches and will power a large portion of the neighborhood when not in use.
That + The cooling technologies.
Remember that the cooling technologies will also be used in outdoor spaces such as fanzones/fests, training pitches, walkways between metro stations and stadiums.

So far, This monster will not have any modular part, this is a great cathedral for the FIFA World Cup Final. NO WHITE ELEPHANT since its designed to hold many social, entertainment and cultural events post world cup. (in addition to football finals offcourse !.)
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:45 AM   #7113
Wezza
©

Likes (Received): 968

So let's get this straight.....

Lusail National Stadium - Doha
Khalifa International Stadium - Doha
Sports City Stadium - Doha
Al-Kahwr Stadium - Al Khor
Al-Shamal Stadium - Ash Shamal
Al-Wakrah Stadium - Al Wakrah
Umm Salal Stadium - Umm Salal (15km north of Doha)
Doha Port Stadium - Doha
Education City Stadium - Doha
Al-Gharafa Stadium - Doha
Al Rayyan Stadium - Al Rayyan
Qatar University Stadium - Doha

7 stadiums within Doha itself. You've gotta be kidding me! Is this some kind of joke?
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #7114
amrja

Quote:
Buddy it's not racist, it's FACT. I lived in Qatar myself, my dad was a key part of putting in the telecommunications infrastructure in Qatar as one of the chief project managers for Cable and Wireless and he then ran it for a long time before QTel alright. I was stating exactly what happened, maybe it's time you learned some truths instead of living in delusion.
How is it fact when there are a number of churches operating in Doha, built with the full consent of the Emir (who gifted the churches the land they were built on himself)? Nobody is prosecuted here for freely practicing their religion, full stop.

Quote:
Not to be confused with realism though.
That point is debatable. Still, a bit unnecessarily cynical to say what you said above, don't you think?
amrja no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 09:01 AM   #7115
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrja View Post
How is it fact when there are a number of churches operating in Doha, built with the full consent of the Emir (who gifted the churches the land they were built on himself)? Nobody is prosecuted here for freely practicing their religion, full stop.
Buddy wake up the church was only built two years ago and it's only because the emir is kissing US ass and allowing the HQ there to bomb the rest of the middle east. Qatar's bid is rubbish, if Qatar hosts the world cup then Timbuktu can host the world cup, they've gotten closer to qualifying with an actual football team that's from their country unlike Qatar. BTW I didn't put this before but I wonder how many people are interested in going to jail for making out with their partner during the football world cup.

The couple was first rebuked by authorities in Qatar for kissing in public along the beach. So the two Lebanese expats argued that they were married and were doing nothing wrong. But the plea, ironically, put them in even more trouble, as their union was judged unlawful by a court in this conservative Muslim Persian Gulf country.

The couple, who fled Qatar before the verdict was announced, was sentenced in absentia to a year of prison for having an illicit sexual relationship, according to recent media reports. The court argued that their marriage could not be recognized in Qatar because it was an interfaith union between a Muslim woman and a Christian man.

The trouble started in April when a Qatari family complained to police about the couple kissing in public, Gulf Times said. Police said the two, whose names were not released to the media, were caught in an "indecent position."The man, who works in Qatar, said he had done nothing more than place his hand on the shoulder of his wife, who had arrived to the country 10 days earlier.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/baby...interfait.html
Old October 8th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #7116
hngcm

Likes (Received): 20

^ Can't believe stuff like that still happens in the 21st century.
hngcm no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #7117
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Buddy wake up the church was only built two years ago and it's only because the emir is kissing US ass and allowing the HQ there to bomb the rest of the middle east.
So ?? We have had many churches around Doha for the expat population, but this was the first government backed one (Largest in the Gulf area), soon we will have a synagogue next to it aswell.

What is this ? No body is kissing any ones ass. We built the runway and some facilities and they simply came (shifting from KSA), yes it is used by the US to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan, but there is also the protection of Qatar as a whole, this is a great security point as they will help in providing airspace security during the World Cup.

Quote:
Qatar's bid is rubbish, if Qatar hosts the world cup then Timbuktu can host the world cup, they've gotten closer to qualifying with an actual football team that's from their country unlike Qatar. BTW I didn't put this before but I wonder how many people are interested in going to jail for making out with their partner during the football world cup.
Timbuktu ? . yeah right, It would be very hard for countries to do what Qatar is doing right now, could they offer stadiums as good as the Qatar bid ? hardly. We are proud of our nationalized players, do as you like (eg, smash your head on to a wall).

That last comment was as stupid as the comment that claimed there will be mass arrests in Russia due to the law that prohibits flags in public areas. (laws and rules change with time, its time that you understand that).
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #7118
MysteryMike
BANNED

Russia has a real football team and has qualified for world cups, Russia also hasn't failed the technical requirements for a world cup. Qatar has failed at everything, all of Qatar's bid is complete utter BS. What the heck is real? Nothing! It's based on bs graphic designed videos, pictures, unproven technologies,bs promises and people who aren't even qatari because guess what? Qatar has produced ZERO decent football players. Qatar is a failure and a disgrace to the football world and quite frankly this whole bid is nothing more than an embarrassing joke to show the ego of the Qatari king. It's made a total farce of the world cup bidding process. It's an absolute utter joke, the worst bid in the history of all bids. As I said Timbuktu deserves to host the world cup before Doha aka Qatar aka place with nothing for tourists aka kissing in public will land you in jail aka place that's the richest country on the planet per capita but still doesn't pay it's employees and pretty much holds them as captive slaves, Qatar = total FAIL! (from every point of view)
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #7119
Wezza
©

Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Timbuktu ? . yeah right, It would be very hard for countries to do what Doha is doing right now, could they offer stadiums as good as the Doha bid ? hardly. We are proud of our nationalized players, do as you like (eg, smash your head on to a wall).

That last comment was as stupid as the comment that claimed there will be mass arrests in Russia due to the law that prohibits flags in public areas. (laws and rules change with time, its time that you understand that).
Fixed for accuracy.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 8th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #7120
amrja

Quote:
Buddy wake up the church was only built two years ago and it's only because the emir is kissing US ass and allowing the HQ there to bomb the rest of the middle east.
I'm getting pretty tired of this BS. The Churches have been operating for much, much longer than 2 years ago, with the full knowledge of the State. For as long as I remember, they have been operating out of villas, out of schools, and out of sports halls. The Emir granted them the permeant structures two years ago - not the right to worship, which has been there for much longer.

As for the Emir "kissing US ass", I call bullshit. The Emir has one of the most balanced policies in the Middle East; while he is allied to the US, he uses that influence to allow him to do a lot of good around the region. This is the man who financed the rebuilding efforts in South Lebanon after the 2006 war, opened the first independent new source in the Middle East (Al Jazeera), and has shifted much aid to Gaza for years now. Nothing is as black and white as you make it out to be.

Quote:
Qatar's bid is rubbish, if Qatar hosts the world cup then Timbuktu can host the world cup, they've gotten closer to qualifying with an actual football team that's from their country unlike Qatar. BTW I didn't put this before but I wonder how many people are interested in going to jail for making out with their partner during the football world cup.
WTF do you have against Qatar? Seriously, did you get bullied there as a child or something? If you don't like their bid that's completely your choice and right, but why do you feel the need to attack them left, right and centre?

And i'm pretty sure that should the WC happen, a lot of the country's regulations will be very loosened for the duration.

Quote:
That is pretty shocking, although I will say two things. First of all, this may (and I emphasize may) not be the full story. Second of all, with many cases like this the courts will hand down a sentence and then follow up with an order for it to not be carried out, to make a statement that local values should be respected more than anything. I suspect something similar happened here.

In any case, I completely disagree with this law but the issue here is that the Qatari court does not recognize the validity of their marriage, and not that it does not recognize their freedom to worship. Your original point is still completely false - a Christian, Hindu or whatever can practice their religion in Qatar.
amrja no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
australia, united states of america, world cup