daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Which bid should host the FIFA World Cup 2018 / 2022?
Australia - 2018 255 12.32%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2018 247 11.94%
England - 2018 538 26.00%
Indonesia - 2018 68 3.29%
Japan - 2018 35 1.69%
Mexico - 2018 105 5.07%
Qatar - 2018 78 3.77%
Russia - 2018 279 13.48%
South Korea - 2018 16 0.77%
Spain / Portugal - 2018 267 12.90%
USA - 2018 116 5.61%
Australia - 2022 378 18.27%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2022 111 5.36%
England - 2022 114 5.51%
Indonesia - 2022 122 5.90%
Japan - 2022 37 1.79%
Mexico - 2022 149 7.20%
Qatar - 2022 153 7.39%
Russia - 2022 148 7.15%
South Korea - 2022 23 1.11%
Spain / Portugal - 2022 184 8.89%
USA - 2022 249 12.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2069. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #7701
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoG View Post
You read so much British media, name the differences between The Sun and The Times, then.
Sun is a yellow press. Times is"more official". But again it doesn't stop british media to shamefully lie in interests of USA/UK elite. So Sun is more secure than Times. Their lies are not coming to thousands of deaths.
Russia__WC__2018 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:33 PM   #7702
TheoG

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russia__WC__2018 View Post
Again this Soros-financed "Reporters Without Borders" fairytales. Fail.

How did this "freedom" stopped illegal invasion and killing of million of innoncent civillians?

And how many hundreds of thousands were killed because of Russian "totalitarian press"?

This is so a manipulation for dumbies without brains.

Talking about "hypocrisy" - just look at last 5-6 pages and comments of some brits.

I repeat: you are not an "expert" in everything only because you think so.

"Superiority complex" is a decease.
I mean, if it's not Russian, it's propaganda, right?

The statistics simply show how much freedom the government let the press in that country have, not how many people have been killed by totalitarian press, simple. It's difficult to bias.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:36 PM   #7703
TheoG

Quote:
Sun is a yellow press. Times is"more official". But again it doesn't stop british media to shamefully lie in interests of USA/UK elite. So Sun is more secure than Times. Their lies are not coming to thousands of deaths.
How has British media been responsible for thousands of deaths? The Times does not shamefully lie at all. It reports the news.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:40 PM   #7704
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Quote:
I mean, if it's not Russian, it's propaganda, right?
No, this is what you want to think.
Quote:
The statistics simply show how much freedom the government let the press in that country have, not how many people have been killed by totalitarian press, simple. It's difficult to bias.
What is the sense of some "list" of so-called "experts" (who said that they are independent, when they are financed by the economic bigot criminal Soros), if "free" press is letting occupation happen, and ignore the situation and anti-human crimes there. And "evil totalitarian press" which didn't brainwash people about another boogeyman (Saddam was US ally, Bin Laden worked with CIA) and demonise his country.

Let the "experts" create their lists, while high-ranked countries continue to spread warmongering propaganda and censor "uncomfortable" reports.

Did you read "1984"? USA/UK is creating this model.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:42 PM   #7705
TheoG

I'm sure most Russian people are sensible, normal people who have unbiased views about other countries, don't agree with the press, are not blind and insolent and don't go on Internet forums accusing foreign members of believing western propaganda and being totally blind to any criticism the glorious motherland may receive. Sadly, this population balance doesn't seem to carry on into the forum.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:42 PM   #7706
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Quote:
How has British media been responsible for thousands of deaths?
Before the planned attack, the demonisation of target is rising to prepare a mass opinion. Without this propaganda, there would be much more protests which could stop the aggression. But didn't stop, because the "boogeyman" arrived and sheeple accepted all that their government did.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:46 PM   #7707
TheoG

Lol, look what I found:

english.pravda.ru/

I'm sure our Russian representative is a proud reader
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:46 PM   #7708
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Quote:
I'm sure most Russian people are sensible, normal people who have unbiased views about other countries, don't agree with the press, are not blind and insolent and don't go on Internet forums accusing foreign members of believing western propaganda and being totally blind to any criticism the glorious motherland may receive. Sadly, this population balance doesn't seem to carry on into the forum.
Again, this is what you want to think. I said and can say you much more exact examples of western propaganda against Russia. Which were proved later as a lie (one of the biggest is a total ignore of georgian artillery attack of civillian town Tskinval and killing the peacekeepers under UN mandate and Dagomys Treaty). This was censored, ignored, and so millions of sheeple thought that Russia entered Georgia just for fun. And called for UN emergency meeting, just for fun. Yeah, very funny propaganda joke...

But instead of this, you can only write "being totally blind to any criticism the glorious motherland".

The world is not black/white.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #7709
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Quote:
Lol, look what I found:
english.pravda.ru/
And? Ah yeah, you saw the name which you heard only as an example of "Russian propaganda". No matter of news there. Just "Pravda" and it says all about its work.

That's all. British ignorance and "superiority complex" is a main problem which is stopping you to understand reality, from both sides, not black/white.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #7710
TheoG

Yes, I meant it as a joke. Still, it was quite funny.
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:54 PM   #7711
TheoG

Quote:
Again, this is what you want to think. I said and can say you much more exact examples of western propaganda against Russia. Which were proved later as a lie (one of the biggest is a total ignore of georgian artillery attack of civillian town Tskinval and killing the peacekeepers under UN mandate and Dagomys Treaty). This was censored, ignored, and so millions of sheeple thought that Russia entered Georgia just for fun. And called for UN emergency meeting, just for fun. Yeah, very funny propaganda joke...

But instead of this, you can only write "being totally blind to any criticism the glorious motherland".

Lol, you just insulted every single member of your population. Win!
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:56 PM   #7712
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Quote:
Lol, you just insulted every single member of your population. Win!
If you say so, "expert in everything".
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #7713
T74

to get back to the vote issue, I see reports that the Nigerian and Tahitian are suspended.

any more details?

are their votes now dead? will CAF and OFC be able to replace the delegates? any further world on the bids being investigated?
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #7714
TheoG

Quote:
If you say so, "expert in everything".
What I said was that I was sure that most Russians are nice people. You said that 'that's what the propoganda wants you to think', as to say that I was wrong, and that all Russians are braindead sponges!
Old October 20th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #7715
RobH

Likes (Received): 10315

Quote:

How did this "freedom" stopped illegal invasion and killing of million of innoncent civillians?

And how many hundreds of thousands were killed because of Russian "totalitarian press"?

This is so a manipulation for dumbies without brains.

Talking about "hypocrisy" - just look at last 5-6 pages and comments of some brits.

I repeat: you are not an "expert" in everything only because you think so.

"Superiority complex" is a decease.
Please ban this ******* idiot.

Or at the very least explain to me why, when someone has been thrown out of this forum they are allowed to create a new account with the same avatar and carry on posting rubbish without an immediate account deletion. Mods?
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:02 AM   #7716
TheoG

Quote:

I'm bored, ban this bloke.

But first, please tell me which newspaper you read, be honest. Your help will be much appreciated.
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:29 AM   #7717
RobH

Back on topic I've read the two members caught out by The Times have been suspended by FIFA until at least the end of November and possibly permanantly depending on the outcome of their enquiries. Seems they are doing the right thing so far.
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:29 AM   #7718
Rev Stickleback

Likes (Received): 1921

Quote:

How many years do you want to go back? How was the occupation of Eastern Europe covered in the Soviet Press?

Ever wonder why the Russian government always seems to be doing a terrific job, according to the press?

For all the WMD "propoganda" talk, maybe it would actually help if you knew the press attitude towards that claim at the time.

Was it...

a) supportive

b) critical

Did the BBC...

a) report it unquestioningly

b) say it was lies, and go to court to prove it

One of the startling thing about interent forums, and reading posts from people around the world, is the discovery that the countries with the least press freedom seem the most convinced that other countries are telling lies about them. I wonder where they could have got that idea from.
Rev Stickleback no está en línea  
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:39 AM   #7719
crazyalex

Likes (Received): 19

This month FIFA rankings of the 2022 candidates
1 Spain
2 Netherlands
6 England
8 Portugal
10 Russia
63 Belgium

Hey Russia__WC__2018 Nobody care about propaganda.

This is WC not Cold War.
crazyalex no está en línea  
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:43 AM   #7720
RobH

Belgium all that way down. Didn't realise they were that far down the rankings. Still, we have Qatar at #109 in the world bidding as well.
RobH no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
australia, united states of america, world cup