daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


View Poll Results: Which bid should host the FIFA World Cup 2018 / 2022?
Australia - 2018 255 12.32%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2018 247 11.94%
England - 2018 538 26.00%
Indonesia - 2018 68 3.29%
Japan - 2018 35 1.69%
Mexico - 2018 105 5.07%
Qatar - 2018 78 3.77%
Russia - 2018 279 13.48%
South Korea - 2018 16 0.77%
Spain / Portugal - 2018 267 12.90%
USA - 2018 116 5.61%
Australia - 2022 378 18.27%
Belgium / Netherlands - 2022 111 5.36%
England - 2022 114 5.51%
Indonesia - 2022 122 5.90%
Japan - 2022 37 1.79%
Mexico - 2022 149 7.20%
Qatar - 2022 153 7.39%
Russia - 2022 148 7.15%
South Korea - 2022 23 1.11%
Spain / Portugal - 2022 184 8.89%
USA - 2022 249 12.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2069. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old October 24th, 2010, 03:05 AM   #7841
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
Australia losing out to the USA for 2022 wouldn't be an upset in alot of people's eyes. As much as I hate saying it, I think the USA are the favourites for it. Although I really hope they don't get it for 3 reasons; 1) They had it in 1994 2) Well, I'm Australian! 3)they are guaranteed to get it in 2026 anyway
fixed it for ya mate
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2010, 03:35 AM   #7842
Suburbanist
on the road
 
Suburbanist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: the rain capital of Europe
Posts: 27,421
Likes (Received): 21043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
Teixeira (who the hell is "Texieira"?) voting for Russia instead of Spain and Portugal? Right...
Teixeira is Ricardo Teixeira, the powerful president of Brazilian Football Association, president of the 2014 WC Local Committee and son-in-law of Joao Havelange, the former FIFA president.

Conmembol usually close support of its delegates together. And there is nothing wrong supporting Spain and Qatar, as they do not belong to UEFA.

I doubt Qatar stood any chance on the following rounds.
__________________
YIMBY - Yes, in my backyard!
Suburbanist no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #7843
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburbanist View Post
Teixeira is Ricardo Teixeira, the powerful president of Brazilian Football Association, president of the 2014 WC Local Committee and son-in-law of Joao Havelange, the former FIFA president.

Conmembol usually close support of its delegates together. And there is nothing wrong supporting Spain and Qatar, as they do not belong to UEFA.

I doubt Qatar stood any chance on the following rounds.
not necessarily.

If the media is right, and the Spainish 4 and Qatari 3 agreed to back the Spanish/Qatari bids in a trade-off, Qatar would be guaranteed to make it to the final round (starting with a base of 7 votes).

They only needed 5 more to win. It would be tough for the Korean and Japanese delegate to vote against their confed, so that gives them 9. As you mentioned, Conmembol tend to vote together, so that then brings Paraguay into play (up to 10). That then meant Qatar only needed to get 3 more votes to win, and they have been working hard to develop goodwill with CAF. If they get the Nigeria/Cameroon/Côte d'Ivoire, thats your 13.

The issue Aka raised though was he was disputing Teixeira being put in the pro-Russia column for 2018 by Dacrio. On this, I agree with him. Would be stunned if any of Conmembol voted against Spain/Portugal - especially in the first round of voting. That being said, he also had Bin Hammam and Makudi voting for Russia, and both are liked to the alleged Qatari/Spain deal, so you would be expecting them to also support Spain. Also he had Abo Rida voting for Holland, when he has been alleged to be the third of the Qatari block.

Switch those three votes, you suddenly get Spain with 10, Russia with 6, England with 5, and Benelux with 3 after his hypothetical first round vote.
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 04:41 AM   #7844
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

The Guardian goes into a bit more detail (cannot access the Times as its subscriber only). Definitely looks like the noose will be tightening after this for the Spainish/Qatari deal:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ting-world-cup

Former Fifa official caught on camera in World Cup votes bribe scandal

• Michel Zen-Ruffinen says several Fifa members can be bribed
• Spain, Portugal and Qatar alleged to have struck voting deal

* Marcus Christenson
* guardian.co.uk, Sunday 24 October 2010 01.42 BST

Michel Zen-Ruffinen, a former secretary general of Fifa, has said he can identify Fifa executive members who are willing to be bribed to buy their votes for the World Cups in 2018 (for which England is bidding) and 2022.

The latest allegations in the cash for votes scandal come from a Sunday Times report which says Zen-Ruffinen was caught on camera going through a list of Fifa executive members, saying how much their votes would cost, and describing one of them "as the biggest gangster on earth".

Zen-Ruffinen added that the Spain/Portugal bid to host the World Cup has struck a deal with Qatar to exchange votes, which will have implications for England's 2018 bid, although Qatar have angrily denied the allegations.

"People expect a battle between Russia and England but they are very much disturbed by the alliance with Qatar, because if Spain start with seven, which nobody was expecting ... that's a real alliance. It's bound, tacked with a nice ribbon and that's really problematic. This is the most problematic thing. And I was informed about it last week. And this is not just a rumour. That's a fact."

Zen-Ruffinen, a 51-year-old lawyer who worked for 16 years at football's world governing body and was regarded as the Fifa president Sepp Blatter's protégé before falling out with him, named two Fifa members whom he maintained would be susceptible to financial inducements, and a third whom he described as "the guy you can have with ladies and not money ..."

He described a fourth member as "the biggest gangster you will find on earth", whose vote would cost "a minimum of half a million (dollars)."

Zen-Ruffinen said later that he had only been recounting "well-known rumours."

It also emerged that Spain may have secured another vote through Reynald Temarii, the Fifa executive committee member for Oceania, according to a statement by Ahongalu Fusimalohi, another member of the Oceania executive committee. "Oceania have indirectly said they will support England," Fusimalhi said. "But they are not."

Asked who they were supporting, he replied: "Spain."
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 05:20 AM   #7845
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

It's beyond belief that OFC would vote Iberian
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 05:26 AM   #7846
Wezza
©
 
Wezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Townsville
Posts: 8,861
Likes (Received): 968

What a mess..
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 06:10 AM   #7847
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
It's beyond belief that OFC would vote Iberian
why? its not like they have any strong allegiances to any of the competing UEFA FA's.

Reading some of the NZ press on this, seems the OFC have desperately trying to get money into the confed for some time (without much success).

Sadly the academy the Tahitian was wanting to get money for is legit, and they have been struggling to get the money needed to actually make it happen. Looks like what were best intentions have gotten them burnt.

They really have to reconsider the whole concept of the OFC confed. No money, yet all the power of an exco delegate. No chance of ever hosting their own WC, and limited chances to actually compete at it, so the temptation to sell out for much needed cash was always going to be inevitable.

Still reckon the best option is to merge OFC and AFC, and split the confed into two. Currently the ACF have 4 regional federations. I'd split along their current divisions:

EAST ASIAN CONFEDERATION
ASEAN FOOTBALL FED
Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam

EAST ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
China, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, Guam, Japan, Korea DPR, Korea Republic, Macau, Mongolia, Northern Mariana Islands

OCEANIC FOOTBALL FED ** the old OFC
American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu


SOUTHERN ASIAN CONFEDERATION
CENTRAL AND SOUTH ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Krygystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan

WEST ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

Give them each 2.5 slots for the WC (assuming you maintain the current 4.5/0.5 weighting they have), and we move on

Last edited by T74; October 24th, 2010 at 06:17 AM.
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #7848
Chimbanha
Registered User
 
Chimbanha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brasília
Posts: 1,667
Likes (Received): 1965

Funny how both elections have become much more competitive in the last months. Qatar is bringing it and Spain-Portugal seems stronger than we initially thought. 2018 is a 3-way race between Spain, England and Russia and 2022 will be awarded to Qatar, Australia or U.S. My initial guess was Russia - U.S., and I'm keeping it for now.
Chimbanha no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 07:55 AM   #7849
MoreOrLess
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,239
Likes (Received): 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
What a mess..
To be honiest most people have known for years that FIFA under Blatter is rotten to the very core, I'd call it corrupt but that suggests that there was some integrity to begin with which I don't believe there ever has been.

The supprizing thing for me is that its taken this long for them to really be taken to task over it considering how bare faced much of it seems to be.
MoreOrLess no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 08:07 AM   #7850
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by T74 View Post
why? its not like they have any strong allegiances to any of the competing UEFA FA's.

Reading some of the NZ press on this, seems the OFC have desperately trying to get money into the confed for some time (without much success).

Sadly the academy the Tahitian was wanting to get money for is legit, and they have been struggling to get the money needed to actually make it happen. Looks like what were best intentions have gotten them burnt.

They really have to reconsider the whole concept of the OFC confed. No money, yet all the power of an exco delegate. No chance of ever hosting their own WC, and limited chances to actually compete at it, so the temptation to sell out for much needed cash was always going to be inevitable.

Still reckon the best option is to merge OFC and AFC, and split the confed into two. Currently the ACF have 4 regional federations. I'd split along their current divisions:

EAST ASIAN CONFEDERATION
ASEAN FOOTBALL FED
Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam

EAST ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
China, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, Guam, Japan, Korea DPR, Korea Republic, Macau, Mongolia, Northern Mariana Islands

OCEANIC FOOTBALL FED ** the old OFC
American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu


SOUTHERN ASIAN CONFEDERATION
CENTRAL AND SOUTH ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Krygystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan

WEST ASIAN FOOTBALL FED
Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

Give them each 2.5 slots for the WC (assuming you maintain the current 4.5/0.5 weighting they have), and we move on
Buckleys sunshine.Really not the time or place to be talking about it but why would East Asia and the OFC want to give up 2.5 spots to the weak West Asia

Back to the bid for 2018/2022
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #7851
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

England's 2018 World Cup campaign has been given a huge boost by the news that Russia's Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin, is resisting demands from his country's bid team to fly to Zurich for the vote by FIFA on December 2. Russia's leading politician, a former KGB agent, is believed to have had briefings that his country, joint favourites with England to host the 2018 finals, is short of votes to swing the decision their way.

England have rejected the chance to go head to head with Russia this week at the International Football Arena in Zurich when their rivals will give a 15-minute presentation to an invitation-only guest list that is expected to include FIFA president Sepp Blatter. But when the FIFA executive committee returns to Zurich in December for the vote, Putin's little known deputy premier, Igor Shuvalov, is likely to be the face of Russia's bid, with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and perhaps Arsenal's Andrey Arshavin adding some star quality.

Prime Minster David Cameron is planning to join England's bid, along with David Beckham, giving the campaign the same Government backing that Tony Blair gave to the Olympic bid in 2005. A source close to the Russian FA said: 'It is evident that Putin will only go to Zurich if he is convinced Russia will win the bid. And we have no doubt that somehow he will be informed on that in advance.

'So let us watch our Prime Minister. If he does not travel to Switzerland it would mean we have no chance.' Officials have made it clear Russia is using its diplomatic service and other state agencies in promoting its hugely expensive attempt to win - and it seems they are advising that Russia does not yet have enough support.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #7852
Wezza
©
 
Wezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Townsville
Posts: 8,861
Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreOrLess View Post
To be honiest most people have known for years that FIFA under Blatter is rotten to the very core, I'd call it corrupt but that suggests that there was some integrity to begin with which I don't believe there ever has been.

The supprizing thing for me is that its taken this long for them to really be taken to task over it considering how bare faced much of it seems to be.
Yeah I know what you're saying mate, I completely agree. The worst part about it is that it's turning into a rather messy situation only weeks out from when the voting for the next 2 World Cup hosts takes place.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #7853
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by T74 View Post
why? its not like they have any strong allegiances to any of the competing UEFA FA's.

Reading some of the NZ press on this, seems the OFC have desperately trying to get money into the confed for some time (without much success).

Sadly the academy the Tahitian was wanting to get money for is legit, and they have been struggling to get the money needed to actually make it happen. Looks like what were best intentions have gotten them burnt.

They really have to reconsider the whole concept of the OFC confed. No money, yet all the power of an exco delegate. No chance of ever hosting their own WC, and limited chances to actually compete at it, so the temptation to sell out for much needed cash was always going to be inevitable.
Although I am utterly confused by your west asian, east asian confederation split concept, I think these statements add further weight for FIFA to give the world cup to Australia. New Zealand is the heavyweight nation in Oceania and no doubt it will assist their football development, sponsors etc via hosting a world cup in Australia. Australia also was a founding member of the Oceania confederation so I guess Australia hosting a world cup would essentially = in some way Oceania hosting a world cup and no doubt football development funds would be heading the way of Oceania, if this were the case. I mean isn't this a key legacy initiative of the Australian bid? BS countries such as Qatar have to be taken out of the vote in one way or the other because quite frankly these kinds of bids as I have stated previously shouldn't be allowed by FIFA from the start. Qatar should have hit the dust within the first couple of months of the bid announcement and it's the failure of FIFA to ban such joke bids (caused by their own greed) such as that of Qatar, that has lead to this entire vote rigging/fixing fiasco, this time around.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:10 AM   #7854
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
Buckleys sunshine.Really not the time or place to be talking about it but why would East Asia and the OFC want to give up 2.5 spots to the weak West Asia

Back to the bid for 2018/2022
don't worry, I know it has no chance in hell - its what I said should happen not what I think will happen (which is nothing changes)

I wouldn't be surprised if OFC loses more power in the wash up after this - its a nothing fed now with too much power (even with just one exco delegate). Also its pretty clear with the Bin Hammam/Qatar play that has been alleged, the power in the AFC is in the mid-east right now, not eastern asia.

reason its relevant to the result is the aftermath and the result are fundamentally tied now. whoever "wins" with these investigations, effectively will win the WC bids, and will have the balance of power in FIFA moving forward.

If Spain/Qatar are cleared, and still manage to maintain their voting blocks, the math almost makes their bids unbeatable (as crazy as that is). I still have my money on the deal being done to sideline them (unofficially to avoid the embarrassment of them being booted), but we have no idea how this will finish.
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #7855
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by T74 View Post
If Spain/Qatar are cleared, and still manage to maintain their voting blocks, the math almost makes their bids unbeatable (as crazy as that is). I still have my money on the deal being done to sideline them (unofficially to avoid the embarrassment of them being booted), but we have no idea how this will finish.
If they are cleared and some how win, well lets just say FIFA will have more than riots in Serbia and Italy games. There will be absolute utter chaos in the entire football world, particularly if England lose to Spain/Portugal. If Qatar win the bid well, what can I say except the apocalypse must be near. The best option for FIFA is to ban particularly Spain/Portugal and Qatar but also anybody else they can find evidence on.

Last edited by MysteryMike; October 24th, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:55 AM   #7856
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
If they are cleared and some how win, well lets just say FIFA will have more than riots in Serbia and Italy games. There will be absolute utter chaos in the entire football world, particularly if England lose to Spain/Portugal. If Qatar win the bid well, what can I say except the apocalypse must be near.
I put it as a long shot, and IMO for it to happen Bin Hammam would have to effectively topple Blatter.

Personally in a street fight I'd still put my money on the one who knows how to fight dirtiest and get away with it the best, and we know who that is.
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #7857
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by T74 View Post
I put it as a long shot, and IMO for it to happen Bin Hammam would have to effectively topple Blatter.

Personally in a street fight I'd still put my money on the one who knows how to fight dirtiest and get away with it the best, and we know who that is.
Blatter has to take out Bin Hammam one way or the other. If he doesn't do anything against Qatar or Spain/Portugal then Bin Hammam will be president saying Blatter done nothing and ruined FIFA's name, but if Blatter can pin Qatar's corruption on Bin Hammam and his cronies, I mean what a brilliant way to get rid of your main opponent and his support base, he'll get some public love as well. Headlines would be like Blatter takes out the vermin or cleans FIFA. I can see that happening, if there is collusion then the 7 executives involved also have to go.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:12 AM   #7858
Wezza
©
 
Wezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Townsville
Posts: 8,861
Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
If they are cleared and some how win, well lets just say FIFA will have more than riots in Serbia and Italy games. There will be absolute utter chaos in the entire football world, particularly if England lose to Spain/Portugal. If Qatar win the bid well, what can I say except the apocalypse must be near. The best option for FIFA is to ban particularly Spain/Portugal and Qatar but also anybody else they can find evidence on.
I agree. If the Spain/Portugal & Qatar bids are cleared then go on to win the rights to host, it's going to look very bad for FIFA. I can't see them letting it happen in all honesty.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #7859
T74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 622
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Blatter has to take out Bin Hammam one way or the other. If he doesn't do anything against Qatar or Spain/Portugal then Bin Hammam will be president saying Blatter done nothing and ruined FIFA's name, but if Blatter can pin Qatar's corruption on Bin Hammam and his cronies, I mean what a brilliant way to get rid of your main opponent and his support base, he'll get some public love as well. Headlines would be like Blatter takes out the vermin or cleans FIFA. I can see that happening, if there is collusion then the 7 executives involved also have to go.
this is what my money is on - Bin Hammam has done himself no favours in his own confed over the years, and I reckon he won't have the numbers.

my money is on Sepp surviving, and Russia/USA getting up at the end of the day (unless something else game changing comes out between now and Dec 2)
T74 no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #7860
jacoboy7
Registered User
 
jacoboy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth
Posts: 482
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Although I am utterly confused by your west asian, east asian confederation split concept, I think these statements add further weight for FIFA to give the world cup to Australia. New Zealand is the heavyweight nation in Oceania and no doubt it will assist their football development, sponsors etc via hosting a world cup in Australia. Australia also was a founding member of the Oceania confederation so I guess Australia hosting a world cup would essentially = in some way Oceania hosting a world cup and no doubt football development funds would be heading the way of Oceania, if this were the case. I mean isn't this a key legacy initiative of the Australian bid? BS countries such as Qatar have to be taken out of the vote in one way or the other because quite frankly these kinds of bids as I have stated previously shouldn't be allowed by FIFA from the start. Qatar should have hit the dust within the first couple of months of the bid announcement and it's the failure of FIFA to ban such joke bids (caused by their own greed) such as that of Qatar, that has lead to this entire vote rigging/fixing fiasco, this time around.
Totally Agree
__________________

"Scientists discover the Unknown, Architects design the Unique, Engineers create the previously Impossible"

jacoboy7 no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Tags
australia, united states of america, world cup

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu