daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 19th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #421
Escoto_Dubai2008
Dubai, 21st Century City

Likes (Received): 410

Great!!! They have started to place the facade.

Mis Blogs

!Somos seres humanos,....! !Nuestras vidas tienen valor!
Escoto_Dubai2008 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 20th, 2007, 08:53 AM   #422
hala

Likes (Received): 4

by Guia from http://www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/view...extra=page%3D1

18-03-07

hala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:33 PM   #423
whonose

Likes (Received): 1

Pictures taken yesterday (19th March 2007)

Hey there, this is my first post on this thing, but I thought I would start with some pics since I am so close to this beast of a building:

These were taken yesterday:

Just skimming the 52nd floor there!
whonose no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #424
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

welcome to SSC whonose

and thank you so much for the update, would be great when you could take pics every week or so
ZZ-II está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #425
whonose

Thanks! Will see what I can do.
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #426
superchan7
EOS 40D

Likes (Received): 23

Welcome and thanks! Where do you live/work to be so conveniently located for us?
Old March 21st, 2007, 12:23 AM   #427
CULWULLA

Likes (Received): 10113

great shots
ive worked out there numbering floors without "4" in number.so thus far floors 4,14,24,34,44,54 dont exist. Im certain of this because ive scrutinized the tower and construction and plans, it now says lev58 on core which should be 260m high which means its higher then adjacent 255m Harbour towers which it isnt.?? but If you take the 6 missing floors away, it equals 52 above the grd or 240m. which i think it looks like compared to Harbour towers.
does everyone agree?
remember the number 4 is bad luck in chinese culture.

Last edited by CULWULLA; March 21st, 2007 at 12:29 AM.
CULWULLA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 12:40 AM   #428
SNT1

Likes (Received): 12

yeah, wiki says BoC and 2IFC doesnt have 4,14,24 etc... either, I can assume ICC wont have them as well.
SNT1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:02 AM   #429
whonose

Quote:
Originally Posted by CULWULLA View Post
great shots
ive worked out there numbering floors without "4" in number.so thus far floors 4,14,24,34,44,54 dont exist. Im certain of this because ive scrutinized the tower and construction and plans, it now says lev58 on core which should be 260m high which means its higher then adjacent 255m Harbour towers which it isnt.?? but If you take the 6 missing floors away, it equals 52 above the grd or 240m. which i think it looks like compared to Harbour towers.
does everyone agree?
remember the number 4 is bad luck in chinese culture.

Haha, well right now I am typring this on the 5/F when it is really the 4/F.
Old March 21st, 2007, 01:38 PM   #430
CULWULLA

Likes (Received): 10113

so im right. cool, now we can work it out more accurately.
Old March 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM   #431
Rachmaninov

Likes (Received): 24

Welcome to our forum dude and we really appreciate the fact that you're posting such high quality pics for us!!! Do keep us updated
cheers!!
Old March 21st, 2007, 06:01 PM   #432
raymond_tung88

Likes (Received): 14

When did the ICC start construction?
raymond_tung88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 06:22 PM   #433
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

as far as i know 2002 or so
Old March 22nd, 2007, 01:20 PM   #434
Aboveday

Likes (Received): 11

SHKP's Kowloon Station Development Package 6 named The Cullinan
Sparkling revelation of Hong Kong's tallest residential blocks

22 March 2007

Sun Hung Kai Properties is naming its Kowloon Station Development Package 6 residential project 'The Cullinan'. This will be Hong Kong's tallest residential building; a luxury project sure to attract international attention. A HK$3-million Sparkling Miracle Show will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong in Central this evening (March 22) to unveil the new landmark.

New business core

The developer is investing over HK$20 billion in Kowloon Station Development Packages 5, 6 & 7, which is the largest integrated project Hong Kong has seen in recent years. Package 6 is the last component and will include the world's third-tallest building International Commerce Centre, The Cullinan, a world-renowned W Hotel and Ritz Carlton, luxury serviced apartment residences and million-square-foot Elements mall. The development has excellent transportation connections as befits major international business centres like Manhattan in New York, Canary Wharf in London and Le Defense in Paris, reinforcing Hong Kong's status as an international city.

Tallest residential blocks

The twin blocks in The Cullinan will be Hong Kong's tallest residential towers at 270 metres.
The project on this prime waterfront location will have glass curtain walls and sweeping views of the harbour. The glass façade will give the twin towers a futuristic image in line with the nearby International Commerce Centre.

The Cullinan stands for prestige and luxury

Kowloon Station Development Package 6 was named after the 3,106-carat Cullinan diamond found in 1905; the largest diamond in the world. The two largest polished gems from the Cullinan diamond are now mounted on the Scepter and Cross and Imperial State Crown in the British crown jewels, and similarly, the two towers will stand as brilliant gems embodying royal prestige and setting a new international benchmark for luxury residences.

HK$3 million opening show

The developer is spending HK$3 million to stage a grand ceremony at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong to unveil The Cullinan luxury residential development to over 300 guests from business and government.

The Sparkling Miracle Show will employ glittering lights and a large mirror on stage for a visual effect echoing the futuristic image of the two towers. The highlight of the show will be shadow dancing on a water-filled stage by six performers in sparkling costumes, graciously unveiling The Cullinan's design.

Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Executive Director Victor Lui said: "Its breathtaking height, distinctive appearance and first-rate construction and materials will set The Cullinan apart. The project is the last residential component of the Kowloon Station Development. Its prime site in the heart of a future business hub, prestige and the lack of an equivalent in the market will make it something very special. We believe that the luxury residential project will rank with the finest in the world, appealing to investors from around the globe."

The Sparkling Miracle Show will highlight the luxury of The Cullinan, reflecting its exquisite design and the materials, construction and teamwork behind it. The event will fit the project, sparkling like a diamond in the city.

新地九龍站六期豪宅項目正式命名為天璽
將為全港最高住宅建築 閃爍璀璨揭序幕

2007年03月22日

由新鴻基地產(新地)精心策劃的機鐵九龍站第六期豪宅項目,正式命名為「天璽」,將為全港最高的住宅地標建築,勢成為今年國際市場最矚目的豪宅項目。為隆重其事,新地耗資逾 300 萬元,於今晚(3 月 22 日)假中環四季酒店舉行 "The Sparkling Miracle Show",為這項國際級地標項目揭開序幕。

環球新核心商業區

新地投資逾 200 億元之九龍站第五至七期,為香港近年最大型的綜合發展計劃,是九龍站最後一期發展項目。整個項目由將是全球第三高的甲級商廈環球貿易廣場、豪宅天璽、國際頂級酒店 W Hotel 和 The Ritz-Carlton Hotel、豪華服務式住宅以及 100 萬呎大型主題商場 Elements 組成。整個項目配合四通八達的強勢交通網絡,足以媲美世界知名的紐約 New York City、倫敦金絲雀碼頭(Canary Wharf)及巴黎 Le Defense,成為環球新核心商業區,為香港這個世界大都會帶來全新面貌。

將為全港最高住宅建築

天璽座落機鐵九龍站上蓋,由兩座約 270 米高的摩天大廈組成,將列為全港最高的住宅地標建築。天璽臨海而建,其優越地理位置配合獨特玻璃幕牆設計,令物業盡擁遼闊無敵海景。為配合九龍站六期項目整體的設計特色,天璽以玻璃幕牆建成劃時代的雙子式獨特建築,與毗連的環球貿易廣場互相輝映。

命名「天璽」 盡顯王者氣派

The Cullinan,為全世界最大珍貴鑽石,發現於 1905 年,重達 3,106 卡。九龍站六期以 The Cullinan 命名,中文取名天璽,正因其兩座高約 270 米的摩天大廈以全玻璃幕牆設計,與這顆稀世美鑽一樣,晶瑩無瑕,綻放懾人光芒。現時 The Cullinan 兩顆最大鑽石,分別鑲嵌在英國皇室權杖和皇冠上,盡顯貴族權威和身分的象徵,九龍站天璽勢必以前所未見王者氣派呈現香江,成為未來世界豪宅指標。

耗資逾 300 萬揭序幕

天璽是市場最受矚目的國際級地標豪宅,新地耗資逾 300 萬元,於中環四季酒店宴會廳舉行盛大的命名儀式,邀請逾 300 位商界賢達及尊貴客戶出席酒會,與集團分享這項盛事。

大會以「閃爍璀璨」為主題,會場佈置採用大量閃閃生光的物料,中央舞台更設置一個特高鏡框,配合燈光及視覺效果,凸顯物業獨特的雙子式建築、劃時代的外型及玻璃幕牆建築用料。節目高潮所在,是6位穿上閃耀舞衣的舞蹈員在注滿水的巨型舞台上,以形態優美的舞姿,演繹難度極高的「影子舞」。在充滿現代感的旋律中,徐徐為天璽揭開序幕。華麗舞池配合精湛演出,構成一幕幕令人讚歎的畫面,盡顯天璽的璀璨光芒。

新地代理執行董事雷霆表示:「天璽不單擁有驕人的高度,其建築、設計以至用料,均力求完美一絲不苟,達世界最頂級水準。而且物業盡享未來核心商業區的優勢,亦是機鐵九龍站整個發展計劃中,最後一期發展項目。其尊貴及稀有性就如天璽一樣,可媲美世界頂級名鑽。相信這項國際級地標豪宅,將成為今年國際市場最受矚目的項目之一,更為世界各地投資者的必然首選。」

以華麗酒會及精湛藝術表演為天璽揭序幕,象徵物業無論在建築、設計及用料,均是無數精英人才的心血結晶,是一件彌足珍貴的藝術品。大會主題亦凸顯天璽就如完美無瑕的世界頂級名鑽,在國際大都會香港的夜空之中,散發閃爍璀璨的光芒。
Aboveday no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 02:08 PM   #435
Muse
Supernature

Likes (Received): 32

Cool

Thanks for sharing your pics "on this thing" whonose.
Muse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM   #436
whonose

Thanks Muse.

I'll try to swing back sometime next week to take some more pics. Any angular recommendations?
Old March 22nd, 2007, 05:35 PM   #437
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

a close up of the Floor Number would be nice
Old March 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM   #438
whonose

I tried to get a close up picture last time, as I have been examining the methods of photographers on this site, especially the floor-number scrutinising over at the Burj Dubai forum (a place that scares me). I will try harder next time to zoom in on the floor number.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:25 PM   #439
philip
The Picture Guy

Likes (Received): 71

Is it possible to record the show and post it on youtube ??
Old March 23rd, 2007, 03:34 AM   #440
AM Putra

Likes (Received): 5

Thanks for the photos. Wow, really a huge gap there. No doubt Cullinan is the sleek diamond.

Tags
1 austin road west, centre, commerce, hong kong, icc, international, kowloon, union square