daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:30 AM   #2341
jessemh431
Registered User
 
jessemh431's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LA/Louisville
Posts: 1,007
Likes (Received): 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
There are evidences suggested that 9/11 was planned by US government.
like what
jessemh431 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:33 AM   #2342
vader11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 133
Likes (Received): 9

From skyscraperpage:

"Although into the later years, 2007, the attacks have been quite controversial, much of America now belives the Attacks where planned by the US Goverment itself. Youtube, for example is cluttred with videos of "proof", being the fact that this was the first time in history to collapse due to a fire, especially for such a short time in such large massive towers. Reports of blasts shooting out of the tower, explosions at the base, and politicians caught lieing have been highley speculated as proof of planned attacks. If the theroys and proof is true, this could possibly be one of the biggest coverups in history"

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=30
vader11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:34 AM   #2343
cincobarrio
Lurker
 
cincobarrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,810
Likes (Received): 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
There are evidences suggested that 9/11 was planned by US government.
all of which (publicized) have been debunked by popular science/mechanics and credible doctors in their field. or did you come up with some compelling new stuff on your own?
cincobarrio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:35 AM   #2344
cincobarrio
Lurker
 
cincobarrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,810
Likes (Received): 82

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

this should clear everything up.
cincobarrio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:40 AM   #2345
Matt08642
Sup?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 38
Likes (Received): 3

Any pics from the tribute in light tonight? Is it even happening?
Matt08642 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:40 AM   #2346
vader11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 133
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkMantle View Post
all of which (publicized) have been debunked by popular science/mechanics and credible doctors in their field. or did you come up with some compelling new stuff on your own?
I didn't creat this idea by my own. I just found these stuff from the Internet. I never say I believe it.
vader11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:42 AM   #2347
Sexas
Whole Other Country
 
Sexas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 735
Likes (Received): 2

I just hate to hear some people say it is US goverment inside job, if you guys want to attack the US goverment, can you bring it to some place else. The point is how do the 9/11 families feel when people like you say stuff like this on 9/11. It is like telling them their love one isn't a hero, they just kill by their own goverment and look! I have unproof theroys.

Don't just take other people's joke and make it like you know it all.
__________________
Communication is Inevitable, Irreversible & Unrepeatable. Be Warn!
Sexas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:45 AM   #2348
ramvid01
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 749
Likes (Received): 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
I didn't creat this idea by my own. I just found these stuff from the Internet. I never say I believe it.
My mother always tells me never to repeat something that I don't know. Maybe next time you should use the search option. Your about 5 years too late buddy.
ramvid01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:51 AM   #2349
vader11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 133
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexas View Post
I just hate to hear some people say it is US goverment inside job, if you guys want to attack the US goverment, can you bring it to some place else. The point is how do the 9/11 families feel when people like you say stuff like this on 9/11. It is like telling them their love one isn't a hero, they just kill by their own goverment and look! I have unproof theroys.

Don't just take other people's joke and make it like you know it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramvid01 View Post
My mother always tells me never to repeat something that I don't know. Maybe next time you should use the search option. Your about 5 years too late buddy.
I neven say I made that theory and I never make it like I know it all! Just up to you to believe it or not. I just told you guys that there are still many people believe that theory and I don't mean to harm anyone. And let's get back to topic.

Last edited by vader11; September 12th, 2007 at 05:03 AM.
vader11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 05:01 AM   #2350
cincobarrio
Lurker
 
cincobarrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,810
Likes (Received): 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
I neven say I made that theory and I never make it like I know it all! Just up to you to believe it or not. I just told you guys that there are still many people believe that theory and I don't mean to harm anyone. And let's get back to topic.
haha okay, so you were bringing it to people's attention. this stuff has been spout by 9/11 inside job nuts for years now, so it's nothing new to most of us. you should read that popular mechanics article if you are interested in the whole thing, even if you don't believe any of it. it's a really informative and rightfully eye opening read.
cincobarrio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 05:11 AM   #2351
vader11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 133
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkMantle View Post
haha okay, so you were bringing it to people's attention. this stuff has been spout by 9/11 inside job nuts for years now, so it's nothing new to most of us. you should read that popular mechanics article if you are interested in the whole thing, even if you don't believe any of it. it's a really informative and rightfully eye opening read.
Until now, I still don't believe they could have done this.
I will read through that article when I have time.
vader11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:05 AM   #2352
Lusitania
Luxury and Speed
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 74
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
From skyscraperpage:

"Although into the later years, 2007, the attacks have been quite controversial, much of America now belives the Attacks where planned by the US Goverment itself. Youtube, for example is cluttred with videos of "proof", being the fact that this was the first time in history to collapse due to a fire, especially for such a short time in such large massive towers. Reports of blasts shooting out of the tower, explosions at the base, and politicians caught lieing have been highley speculated as proof of planned attacks. If the theroys and proof is true, this could possibly be one of the biggest coverups in history"

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=30
"Much of America...," truly? since when has youtube been a representative for "much of America?" I rest my case.
__________________
"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad." -Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
Lusitania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #2353
thf5007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 57
Likes (Received): 5

As we near the end of this dark and rainy Sept. 11th seven years later, lets not forget about the victims of this terrible attack and remember to keep them in our hearts and prayers-- And for the sake of this forum lets not foget that this is about the construction of the new WTC, so let's not argue about government coverup theories and the like moving on.
thf5007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:34 AM   #2354
vader11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 133
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
"Much of America...," truly? since when has youtube been a representative for "much of America?" I rest my case.
Just wondering who wrote that in skyscraperpage...

BTW, we should move on and back to topic.
vader11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:46 AM   #2355
soup or man
Avant Garde
 
soup or man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 3,758
Likes (Received): 864

Tonight
image hosted on flickr
__________________
Far from basic.
soup or man no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:58 AM   #2356
KevD
Member since Sept. 2004
 
KevD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 582
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWTC4 View Post


i think that this one really nedds to be torn down .. ugly and windowless
I totally 100% agree. It's the worst looking building ever. WTC looks unreal though!
__________________
http://www.fieldsofgreen.ca
KevD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #2357
-Corey-
Je suis tout ā vous
 
-Corey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 16,218
Likes (Received): 5222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threehundred View Post
Tonight
image hosted on flickr
Amazing view
__________________

๏̯͡๏๏̯͡๏
-Corey- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 08:50 AM   #2358
Lusitania
Luxury and Speed
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 74
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader11 View Post
Just wondering who wrote that in skyscraperpage...

BTW, we should move on and back to topic.
Indeed you are correct.

I find myself getting even more excited every time I see the new renders!!! this is going to be an awesome complex.
__________________
"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad." -Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
Lusitania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #2359
cincobarrio
Lurker
 
cincobarrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,810
Likes (Received): 82

the lights are friggin dim this year. subtle is not bad though.
cincobarrio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 09:10 AM   #2360
xlchris
Not much
 
xlchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Haarlem
Posts: 11,087
Likes (Received): 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoPiratePolarBear View Post
I wonder what would have happened if the towers hadn't collapsed? Do you think the holes would have been repaired. Or do you think the buidings would have had to have been demolished?
Well, the buildings did collaps so quick because of the bombs that where placed in the building. But otherwise I think it will stand for hours and the firefighters had more time to save the building. Maby it would have stand for days!
__________________
"
xlchris no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
construction updates, development, ground zero, manhattan, new york city, nyc, port authority, supertall, world trade center

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu