daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old April 1st, 2009, 11:52 AM   #881
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,935
Likes (Received): 18204

EU ministers approve open skies deal with Canada

BRUSSELS, 30 March (Reuters) - The European Union is set to sign an 'open skies' agreement with Canada, under which Canadian and European Union airlines would be able to fly freely between any EU airport and any Canadian airport.

"EU transport ministers supported the presidency compromise on the EU-Canada aviation agreement," a source in the EU's Czech presidency said on Monday.

An official signing was expected on May 6 at the EU-Canada Summit in Prague. It follows a similar deal between the EU and the United States last March.

An existing patchwork of bilateral agreements between Canada and European states, which include restrictions on routes, prices and the number of weekly flights, will be replaced.

The agreement would also ease restrictions on control and ownership of airlines.

Canada already plans to raise the foreign ownership limit to 49 percent of an airline's voting stock from 25 percent -- a move welcomed by the country's main carriers, Air Canada and WestJet Airlines Ltd , which want more inward investment.

In a later phase of the deal, investors would be able to set up and control airlines in each other's markets, and in a final stage, airlines would be able to fly freely within each others' markets and onwards from there to other regions.

A European Commission study suggested the agreement would generate an additional 500,000 million passengers in its first year, plus over 1,000 jobs and economic benefits of at least 72 million euros ($95 million).
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:07 PM   #882
yyzhyd
Registered User
 
yyzhyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 646
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYZplanner View Post
Sorry, it was a predicment by YYZhyd in the past forums. It seems as though it was like he knew that it actually was coming. Because he also said that qatar should be on air alliance soon time in september as well.
While I did say QR is coming as part of my "predictions"... just like the one that EK would be using the A380 to YYZ.
I don't have specific dates for startup... in fact I am a little puzzled why the bilateral hasn't been announced. My understanding is that an agreement has been reached in principle with both parties.
yyzhyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:58 PM   #883
yyzer
Registered User
 
yyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,195
Likes (Received): 45

something tells me, yyzhyd, that your prediction regarding Qatar will happen...it makes sense for AC to take on the non-aligned competition from EK and EY, with a Star Alliance codeshare sked with QR....I think it will happen, but it just goes to show how slow and convoluted the Bilateral process is.....nevertheless, good things are happening...
yyzer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:50 AM   #884
YYZplanner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 94
Likes (Received): 0

YYZhyd,

if we talk business, giving emirates more flgihts would help Canada as well as countris of soth asia in a business way (Ex. Business travelers doing business in other countries- as I said before, Toronto is becoming more of a business place now, especially to international travelers) Now as for singapore, they were cut out of toronto because of Air Canada- Air Canada complained that they were stealing their business. I dont think its right that just because Air Canada is a leading airline at toronto, can complain to the government about such issues. Have they ever heard the words "competition"? And I think that the Canadian government should allow unlimited flights to singapore from toronto which are direct, that way- Air Canada would not complain of SQ stealing their business- lol.




Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzhyd View Post
I think you answered your own question...
Emirates has a high demand... but for what? Mainly Canada-South Asia traffic.
How does giving Emirates more flights help Canada or the countries of South Asia?
In terms of offering the traveller choice to South Asia you can fly with one stop to India using any of the following: AF, AI, AY, AZ, BA, CO, CX, DL, LY, EK, EY, FI, KE, KL, LH, SU, and 9W. (plus probably a few others that I missed)

IMO the maximum flights allowed from UAE to YYZ should be increased to 7max, with a maximum of 21 weekly to Canada thus allowing YVR and possibly YYC daily flights. How those frequencies are split between the various UAE carriers is up to the UAE transport authorities.
Carriers like EK and SQ, are predatory and are only looking to skim off the lucrative top without giving anything in return.
Just look at SQ's recent history, Canada last year agreed to allow almost unlimited Singapore-Canada nonstop flights... but SQ insisted on increases to their SIN-ICN-YVR frequencies... where they could capture the premium Seoul-Vancouver passengers. Canada rightfully said no and have recently concluded an "open-skies" agreement allowing unlimited non-stop flights between S. Korea and Canada.

Now if Emirates was willing to allow AC to pick up passengers originating in Dubai and fly them to Delhi for example as part of a YYZ-DXB-DEL flight then I am sure the CTA would have no objection to giving EK more flights to Canada. But UAE/EK is unwilling to allow such competition.
YYZplanner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:38 AM   #885
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,935
Likes (Received): 18204

AC doesn't fly to Singapore anyway, and I don't think they have for quite some time, if ever. In fact, SQ is discontinuing its route to Vancouver, and AC needs to code share with SQ out of Hong Kong for onward flights to Singapore.

The stealing business argument doens't seem to work, especially now that they're both in Star Alliance.
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:47 AM   #886
TObermuda37
Canadian in Bermuda
 
TObermuda37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 88
Likes (Received): 0

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
AC doesn't fly to Singapore anyway, and I don't think they have for quite some time, if ever. In fact, SQ is discontinuing its route to Vancouver, and AC needs to code share with SQ out of Hong Kong for onward flights to Singapore.

The stealing business argument doens't seem to work, especially now that they're both in Star Alliance.
Thought AC was code sharing with ANA out of Tokyo? Just did that flight back in January and the routing was through Tokyo.
TObermuda37 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:26 AM   #887
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,935
Likes (Received): 18204

Quote:
Originally Posted by TObermuda37 View Post
Thought AC was code sharing with ANA out of Tokyo? Just did that flight back in January and the routing was through Tokyo.
Yes, could also be ANA ex-Tokyo or TG ex-Bangkok.
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:53 PM   #888
yyzhyd
Registered User
 
yyzhyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 646
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYZplanner View Post
YYZhyd,

if we talk business, giving emirates more flgihts would help Canada as well as countris of soth asia in a business way (Ex. Business travelers doing business in other countries- as I said before, Toronto is becoming more of a business place now, especially to international travelers) Now as for singapore, they were cut out of toronto because of Air Canada- Air Canada complained that they were stealing their business. I dont think its right that just because Air Canada is a leading airline at toronto, can complain to the government about such issues. Have they ever heard the words "competition"? And I think that the Canadian government should allow unlimited flights to singapore from toronto which are direct, that way- Air Canada would not complain of SQ stealing their business- lol.
Toronto always has been a major financial player regardless of it's profile in the media. That is not a new development.
What IS new is that India & China are becoming more important in the global economy. Therefore more business links are being created, the "middle class" of those respective countries has generally increased, i.e. more wealth leading to more spending on consumer goods. China and India also provide manufactured goods and provide services to the Western economies resulting in increased trade.
What goods and or services does Dubai or Singapore provide Canada?
If you can name a few I might change my mind.
Therefore how does giving an airline from "city states" like Dubai and Singapore help the trade between and economies of India/China & Canada?

Additionally Canada has signed a very liberal bilateral with India which basically Indian airlines to fly from wherever they choose in India to most major cities in Canada (i.e. YVR, YYC, YEG, YWG, YYZ, YOW, YUL, YHZ), In turn Canadian airlines can fly from wherever they choose in Canada to most major cities in India (i.e. BOM, DEL, MAA, CCU, HYD, BLR AMD, ATQ).

Competition is welcome only if it is fair... no point in bending over just because Tim Clark writes a few articles in the NP.
I sugges that you do some research on the Australian market and see what mistakes the Aussie Govt. made with EK and how badly they are regretting it.

Canada has already allowed non-stop direct flights to any point in Canada from Singapore as this would promote tourism between the two countries and grow business connections. However, SQ has no interest in this... they wanted an increase to their rights to carry the premium O+D passengers between ICN and YVR which was very lucrative for them.

Don't get me wrong as an aviation enthusiast who has flown close to 800,000 actual airborne miles on over 600 flights I would love to see EK at YYZ twice daily, and Singapore A380s too. But not at the expense of our aviation industry.
yyzhyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:04 PM   #889
yyzhyd
Registered User
 
yyzhyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 646
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
AC doesn't fly to Singapore anyway, and I don't think they have for quite some time, if ever. In fact, SQ is discontinuing its route to Vancouver, and AC needs to code share with SQ out of Hong Kong for onward flights to Singapore.

The stealing business argument doens't seem to work, especially now that they're both in Star Alliance.
Isn't just a question of stealing business but rather what value does SQ bring to the table? If you want to do business/trade, you have to do just that... give something to get something. Can't always take, take

Plus SQ is really an awkward fit in Star Alliance... they prefer to do their own thing. Heck they didn't even paint their Star Alliance planes like the other members.
yyzhyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:14 PM   #890
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,935
Likes (Received): 18204

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzhyd View Post
Isn't just a question of stealing business but rather what value does SQ bring to the table? If you want to do business/trade, you have to do just that... give something to get something. Can't always take, take

Plus SQ is really an awkward fit in Star Alliance... they prefer to do their own thing. Heck they didn't even paint their Star Alliance planes like the other members.
Yes they did.

__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:45 PM   #891
yyzhyd
Registered User
 
yyzhyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 646
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
Yes they did.

Nope...THIS is how all other Star Members painted their aircraft. Black tail with the Star Logo, and Star billboard titles from the front of the fuselage and the respective airline's name below.
example:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-...223/1503487/M/

Obviously SQ decided not to be a team player maybe they think they're "special".
yyzhyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 11:15 PM   #892
YYZplanner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 94
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for that, but just so you know, if we are talking dubai- It can really help the canadian economy. Actually, in the whole of the middle east, Dubai or the UAE is considered to be Canadas biggeset trading partner. So more flights a day of Emirates and Etihad can really help the Aviation industry. As for singapore, you are definately correct, its their fault they dont want to come to toronto- we have already offered them to come. But, what is it that is costing our aviation industry to allow daily flights from etihad and emirates. What are they loosing. Its actually better for the airport if you look at it from a financial perspective. And whats up with Australia.- how come they are being bashed now with its relation with emirates.





Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzhyd View Post
Toronto always has been a major financial player
regardless of it's profile in the media. That is not a new development.
What IS new is that India & China are becoming more important in the global economy. Therefore more business links are being created, the "middle class" of those respective countries has generally increased, i.e. more wealth leading to more spending on consumer goods. China and India also provide manufactured goods and provide services to the Western economies resulting in increased trade.
What goods and or services does Dubai or Singapore provide Canada?
If you can name a few I might change my mind.
Therefore how does giving an airline from "city states" like Dubai and Singapore help the trade between and economies of India/China & Canada?

Additionally Canada has signed a very liberal bilateral with India which basically Indian airlines to fly from wherever they choose in India to most major cities in Canada (i.e. YVR, YYC, YEG, YWG, YYZ, YOW, YUL, YHZ), In turn Canadian airlines can fly from wherever they choose in Canada to most major cities in India (i.e. BOM, DEL, MAA, CCU, HYD, BLR AMD, ATQ).

Competition is welcome only if it is fair... no point in bending over just because Tim Clark writes a few articles in the NP.
I sugges that you do some research on the Australian market and see what mistakes the Aussie Govt. made with EK and how badly they are regretting it.

Canada has already allowed non-stop direct flights to any point in Canada from Singapore as this would promote tourism between the two countries and grow business connections. However, SQ has no interest in this... they wanted an increase to their rights to carry the premium O+D passengers between ICN and YVR which was very lucrative for them.

Don't get me wrong as an aviation enthusiast who has flown close to 800,000 actual airborne miles on over 600 flights I would love to see EK at YYZ twice daily, and Singapore A380s too. But not at the expense of our aviation industry.
YYZplanner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #893
globetrekker
Registered user
 
globetrekker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 283
Likes (Received): 0

http://www.georginaadvocate.com/News.../article/89997

April 04, 2009 11:12 AM

BY KEELY GRASSER AND DAVID FLEISCHER

A national pilots and aircraft owner association has started a letter writing campaign in an effort to save Buttonville airport.
Kevin Psutka, president of the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association, is encouraging his members to write their local MP and the federal minister of transportation to let them know the importance of Buttonville Airport.

The airport is facing an uncertain future since the Greater Toronto Airports Authority axed a funding agreement with the airport.

"All we're trying to do is impress upon the transport minister that he shouldn't brush off the issue," Mr. Psutka said.

He said Buttonville serves an important role for general aviation - non-airline aircraft, including those operated by police and medical services.

"If Buttonville closes now with no place for other aircraft to go ... there will be a huge hole in our transportation infrastructure, not just in the GTA, but in Ontario and Canada," he said.

He said that should the airport close, Toronto would be the only city in North America with no general aviation airport for its huge population.

"People will only realize (its importance) after it's plowed under," Mr. Psutka said.

Decisions that could result in the closure of Buttonville and the construction of a massive new airport on the Markham-Pickering border are not being taken lightly, according to a spokesperson for the GTAA.

The future of the Pickering Airport and the possible closure of Buttonville were hot topics during a presentation to York Regional council by GTAA vice-president of corporate affairs Toby Lennox.

"It was a decision taken with a great deal of reluctance," he said of the recent decision to opt out of a funding agreement with the Markham airport that paid it for taking excess flights from Pearson.

Mayor Frank Scarpitti and Regional chairperson Bill Fisch have spoken directly with officials in Ottawa about restoring the subsidy, which expires at the end of this month.

As the economy slowed, the authority has found itself having to cut wherever it can, something difficult with its many fixed costs, Mr. Lennox said.

The non-profit authority operates Pearson Airport, which experienced a 4-per-cent drop in flights in November. They expect to lose $30 million this year, Mr. Lennox said.

The airport authority is also undertaking a needs assessment study for the Pickering Airport for Transport Canada.

"I will profess this is a bit on an awkward topic for the GTAA to speak on," Mr. Lennox said, adding the GTAA has no vested interest in the project and no knowledge of whether or not they would even run such an airport if it's built.

"The decision as to what, when, how and who will build it will be Transport Canada's to make," he said.

The federal government set aside thousands of acres on the Markham-Pickering border in the 1970s and at least one politician said if they are going to finally move forward on it, now would be a good time. "It's getting to be kind of like a joke if they don't do something with it sooner or later," Whitchurch-Stouffville Mayor Wayne Emmerson said, touting its potential for generating jobs in a tough economy.

Mr. Lennox also noted the Spadina subway and planned extension of Hwy. 427 open the possibilities for improved transportation links between the region and Pearson airport.

The new Terminal 1 has an entire unused floor awaiting mass transit service, he said.

Included in the local effort to save the airport is the Buttonville Flying Club, a 215-member strong franchise of the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association.

The club is celebrating its 50th anniversary this week.

Members were to officially mark the occasion last night at their headquarters in hangar 15 at Buttonville. The club was incorporated on April 3, 1959.

According to secretary Ron Marshall, the Buttonville Flying Club's objectives were "to create better pilots, to promote and perpetuate interest in flying and to create a common bound of friendship between the members and other flying clubs."

A half century later, these objectives are still the club's focus.

Mr. Marshall said the club creates better pilots by holding safety seminars, regular fly-outs and even through attending meetings and talking with other pilots.

"You just sop up the experience of other people," he said.

The club also tries to get more people - even youngsters - interested in aviation.

"Our pilots volunteer every year to fly kids, generally between 7 and 17, to take them up on free flights to introduce them to flying," Mr. Marshall said.

The club continues to create friendships, both within the club and with members of other clubs under the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association Umbrella, according to Mr. Marshall.

Buttonville Flying Club is the largest of the association's "flights" or member clubs.
globetrekker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #894
Excelsvr
Not Registered User
 
Excelsvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,332
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzhyd View Post
Nope...THIS is how all other Star Members painted their aircraft. Black tail with the Star Logo, and Star billboard titles from the front of the fuselage and the respective airline's name below.
example:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-...223/1503487/M/

Obviously SQ decided not to be a team player maybe they think they're "special".
Yah I do find it weird that SIA didn't paint their aircraft with the FULL star alliance livery. Then again, if star alliance didn't like it, i'm sure they would have requested SIA to repaint their livery
__________________
5MOREDAYS
The countdown is on.
Excelsvr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #895
ddes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,469
Likes (Received): 934

We all know SQ thinks it is 'better' than other Star Alliance members. Is that even anything new?

I don't think airlines like SQ and EK would be asking for more frequencies and rights if Canadian carriers on their part had done their job in providing a more adequate international network.

Talk about protecting Canada's economy? WestJet, Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, et cetera are one too many for the domestic market, plus the fact that Canada allows US carriers to freely fly to Canada as if it were the 51st state? I wonder who is doing more damage?
ddes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #896
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd
 
YU-AMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Whitchurch, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,248
Likes (Received): 1036

^ I think so too. I think AC is in big trouble. Was reading news on CP24, they said half of the routes need to be cut, and about 6000 people laid off. hehehe
YU-AMC está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #897
yyzer
Registered User
 
yyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,195
Likes (Received): 45

although not officially announced by Ottawa yet, apparently there is a new Air Agreement between Canada and Japan...

as reported this morning by http://airlineroute.blogspot.com/ (the link in the message is in Japanese)...

Japan and Canada on 03APR09 has concluded a new bilateral deal which sees 2 landmark deals being agreed in principal and signed in firm.

"Asia Gateway"
The proposal by Japan which sees foreign carriers getting unlimited frequencies and number of destinations in Japan (excluding Tokyo). Canada is the first country outside Asia which agreed to such proposal. Japan already signed similar deals with 8 Asian countries.

Tokyo Haneda access
Canada becomes the first country in the Americas to sign deal with Japan which gets access to Tokyo Haneda as early as Oct 2010.

Effective around that time, carriers from both sides will be able to operate service between Tokyo Haneda and Canada (In particular Vancouver or Toronto) during 2200 - 0700hrs, once a day.

This is the first confirmed North American service to/from Tokyo Haneda

Tokyo Narita
As early as March 2010, carriers from Canada will be able to operate 1 more weekly service during Summer season. According to the deal, Canadian carrier plans to operate the service out of Calgary.

However, if any Canadian carrier choose to do so, Japanese carriers shall receive equal rights for similar new service.

Press Release from Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism can be found here.
yyzer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #898
yyzhyd
Registered User
 
yyzhyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 646
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YU-AMC View Post
^ I think so too. I think AC is in big trouble. Was reading news on CP24, they said half of the routes need to be cut, and about 6000 people laid off. hehehe
Never knew CP24 was such an authority on the aviation industry... LOL
Don't believe everything the "experts" tell you.
yyzhyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #899
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd
 
YU-AMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Whitchurch, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,248
Likes (Received): 1036

^It says that they hired the pro to offer them advise on how to deal with the economic issues. Everyone laid off some workforce, AC could as well. Nobody is safe today.
YU-AMC está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #900
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,935
Likes (Received): 18204

AC just needs to clean up the unprofitable routes and stop fulfilling the government mandate to serve every unprofitable market in the country. Then it'll be OK. If that means thousands of layoffs and stopping service ... the only service ... to some towns, then so be it.
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
canada, canadian airports, northamerica airport hubs, toronto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium