daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM   #2121
tooljan

Likes (Received): 902

Quote:
Three variants of the highway Banjaluka-Prijedor-Novi Grad, the start of construction for two years
Three variants of the highway Banjaluka-Prijedor-Novi Grad, the start of construction for two years NN 28/07/2016 13:14 136 Dijeljenje

PRIJEDOR - Representatives of the Traffic Institute CIP from Belgrade presented today in Prijedor general design of the highway Banjaluka-Prijedor-Novi Grad.

General Director CIP Milutin Ignjatovic said that the team of this institute, after a year and a half of research field, withdrew three possible variants.

He says that the CIP for the one that is adopted to create a cheap-shot, and 3D model to people who are not in the profession see how and where the survey lines, and where tunnels, bridges, culverts, predusjeci and slopes.

"Thereafter, the elaboration of a preliminary project where field work, geodetic surveys, geological exploration works ...

Once the conceptual design, going audits, detailed design, and technical control.

According to us, within the next two years could not start construction of the highway, "said Ignjatovic told reporters in Prijedor.

Mayor of Prijedor, Marko Pavic said that the development of the economy is impossible without transport infrastructure.

"In Prijedor, we recognized long ago and it was our desire to develop road infrastructure, and the railway.

That's why we insisted for years that the Spatial Plan of the Republic of Serbian enter highway Banjaluka-Prijedor-Novi Grad, but also the fast road Prijedor- Kozarska Dubica-Donja Gradina-Jasenovac, because it is extremely important, and this cross-access to the highway Belgrade - Zagreb and finally realized that our idea, "said Pavic in the general presentation of the project.

He stated that the work, which is a town of Prijedor began with the Ministry of Transport and Communications and "RS Motorways" and the question of how to concretize the company emerged from China that is willing to participate in the implementation of this very important project.

"This is practically the same company began to negotiate and reconstruction of the railway from Banja Luka via Prijedor to Dobrljin the highway Banja Luka-Prijedor-Novi Grad, the first phase of the Prijedor-Banja Luka," said Pavic.

Director of the "Serbian Republic of Highways" Dušan Topić said that this is justified and necessary project.

"The basic set of documents is done. These initial documents were necessary to even enter into negotiations with a Chinese partner and the Chinese partner starts to search for and provide funds for this project," said Topic.

According to the general design of the CIP, the first variant is 78.6 kilometers long and would cost 850.7 million euros, the second of the 74.3 kilometer would cost 728.3 million euros, a third of the 83.8 kilometers would cost 938.2 million.

The presentation was attended by the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Serbian Nedjo Trninić, Minister of Public Administration and Local Self-Government of the Republic of Serbian Lejla Rešić, directors 'Republic of Serbian Railways "and" Republic of Serbian Roads "Dragan Nesic Nenad Savanovic and representatives of Chinese companies' Tea Sadong International has ekonomik end Tehnikal kooperejšen "and numerous representatives of public life in the Prijedor region.
/by Google Translate/

https://translate.googleusercontent....lH9DoxZVQ7EmUg

piotr71 liked this post
tooljan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2016, 12:02 AM   #2122
SRC_100

Likes (Received): 3275

I go on Wednesday to Tuzla/Lukavac, and the question is which BC take? Going from croatian A5 and next A3 towards east Ishould take Śamać (I don`t like this BC) and go on road no. R462 through Gradaćac or take Oraśje and M1.8 as usually? What is the quality of R462? Thanks in advance for any answer.
SRC_100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:11 AM   #2123
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Likes (Received): 5092

Orašje is the best choice definitely.
nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:21 PM   #2124
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Sarajevo A1 connector/begining of Sarajevo city motorway
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNagib View Post
Spojnica, 21/08/16

Quote:

Quote:

Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:22 PM   #2125
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Banja Luka-Prnjavor section, pics are from around Mahovljani and Laktaši interchanges, Vrbas bridge and Drugovići
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberQriber View Post
Mali foto-osvrt na radove na auto-putu BL - DO, na potezu Mahovljani - Drugovići.

Mahovljanska petlja:

Petlja Laktaši:

Viadukt preko srbačke ceste:

Most na Vrbasu:

Nadvožnjak u Miloševcima:

Nadvožnjak u Drugovićima:

Drugovići kod ukrštanja sa M16.1:

Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:24 PM   #2126
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Zenica bypass (A1)

Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:37 PM   #2127
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19378

Nice, when will A1 around Zenica open to traffic?
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:53 PM   #2128
atlantis.
Modulator

Likes (Received): 2180

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
Nice, when will A1 around Zenica open to traffic?

Target was 2019, but the final lot is late to start. Realistically, 2020.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 04:07 PM   #2129
atlantis.
Modulator

That said, you will only save 4-5 minutes most of the time, since this section of M18 moves pretty fast (80-100 kph).
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:18 AM   #2130
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Butile interchange, Sarajevo neigbourhoods in the background

Last edited by nestvaran; August 23rd, 2016 at 01:25 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 11:20 AM   #2131
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis. View Post
That said, you will only save 4-5 minutes most of the time, since this section of M18 moves pretty fast (80-100 kph).
Hm, It can be crowded tough. Last time my average speed there was some 50-60. In each case bypassing Zenica by motorway would be much more comfortable.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 03:50 PM   #2132
SRC_100

Likes (Received): 3275

The same bypass of Doboj, but I doubt the RS is interested in to build this part of A1 soon.
SRC_100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 07:16 PM   #2133
medicu' de garda
Moderator de garda

Likes (Received): 1368

Hello. Could you please help me with some answers to help with my "yugo-trip"?

I'm finding it really hard to figure out what is the best road between Sarajevo and Belgrade, meaning best quality surface and fastest link. I'll be driving straight from Sarajevo to western Romania (I've given up on the idea of a non-stop drive to Bucharest), so I'm hoping there's a reliable route.

Also, how does one pay for using your motorways? I'll be driving from Split to your capital, via Mostar. Any estimates on taxes and driving time?

And last question: how long should I expect to wait to cross from Dubrovnik to the rest of Croatia?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Old August 25th, 2016, 08:21 PM   #2134
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd

Likes (Received): 1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicu' de garda View Post

I'm finding it really hard to figure out what is the best road between Sarajevo and Belgrade, meaning best quality surface and fastest link. I'll be driving straight from Sarajevo to western Romania (I've given up on the idea of a non-stop drive to Bucharest), so I'm hoping there's a reliable route.

Also, how does one pay for using your motorways? I'll be driving from Split to your capital, via Mostar. Any estimates on taxes and driving time?

And last question: how long should I expect to wait to cross from Dubrovnik to the rest of Croatia?

I have done it a week ago. I would go Via Belgarde - Ruma - Loznica - Zvornik - Sarajevo. The road is in good shape, and I did not encounter many cops. Belgrade - Sarajevo via Cacak and Uzice is doable, but there is some roadwork in Uzice.
YU-AMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 08:33 PM   #2135
atlantis.
Modulator

Quote:

The most straighforward route (simple navigation, most freeways) is Sarajevo-Zenica-Doboj-Šamac, and then Croatian A3 east to Belgrade.

The most optimal route (best compromise between short, fast and comfortable) is Sarajevo-Sokolac-Zvornik-Bijeljina-Border Crossing Rača, then Serbian E70 east to Belgrade.

The driving time is similar, 4-5 hours.

Quote:
You can pay using cash (BAM or EUR) or card (Visa, Master, Amex).
From Split to Mostar, via Croatian A1, A10 and Bosnian A1, you will need ca. 7-8 EUR in Croatia and 1-2 EUR in Bosnia-Herzegovina, if you are driving a car.

Quote:

Typically 0-10 minutes, rarely up to 1 hour (weekend, summer season, bad luck).
atlantis. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2016, 07:11 PM   #2136
medicu' de garda
Moderator de garda

Likes (Received): 1368

Great advice, thanks a bunch, guys!
Old September 6th, 2016, 12:11 PM   #2137
CDTI

Likes (Received): 25

In BCS language, about the highway Banja Luka - Doboj (section Prnjavor - Doboj):

Autoput Doboj – Prnjavor pred otvaranjem

Četiri miliona kubika iskopa, tri i po miliona kubika nasipa, pedeset objekata, više od šezdeset kilometara sistema odvodnje, tri kilometra propusta, brojke su koje oslikavaju radove na autoputu od Prnjavora do Doboja. Ušli su u finiš, pa je u resorno ministarstvo stigao i zahtjev za upotrebnu dozvolu.

Nakon što tehnička komisija provjeri svaki detalj, stiže zeleno svjetlo za rad.

[...]

More info: ATV

Last edited by CDTI; September 6th, 2016 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Youtube Link
CDTI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2016, 12:18 PM   #2138
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

5 days till opening
Old September 6th, 2016, 10:17 PM   #2139
Eulanthe

Likes (Received): 411

In those pictures of the Banja Luka-Prnjavor section, do I see that they've only signed the border crossing in Cyrillic and Latin-English?
Eulanthe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2016, 10:38 PM   #2140
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

While we're waiting for the traffic to be released

Tags
bosnia and herzegovina, highways