daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 28th, 2015, 02:38 PM   #1801
čarli

Likes (Received): 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRC_100 View Post

There haven`t started the bridge building, what`s more there even is not announced tender yet and you ask about date of opening?! Come on...

PS Previous 3 tenders has been cancelled.
As I know there was only two tenders for the bridge

SRC_100 liked this post
čarli no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #1802
zezi
is out there

Likes (Received): 2450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppsala;
Another question. Thats interesting a part of Bosnian motorway A1 is already connected to the Continental motorways at Bijaca. Do anyone knows when this part will be open to Mostar?
So far it is announced start of construction Međugorje - Počitelj this year. North from Počitelj towards Mostar it is planed but far from realization.

Here you can se map
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...10&postcount=1

Last edited by zezi; April 28th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.
zezi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2015, 09:03 PM   #1803
BNX
cue the apocalypse

Likes (Received): 10685

E-661 Section Banja Luka - Gradiška.

SRC_100, pai nosso liked this post
BNX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2015, 09:25 PM   #1804
kostas97

Likes (Received): 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNX View Post
E-661 Section Banja Luka - Gradiška.
Is that a new or an old segment?

Last edited by ChrisZwolle; May 5th, 2015 at 09:42 PM. Reason: unnecessary image quote
kostas97 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2015, 09:59 PM   #1805
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Likes (Received): 5090

Opened in 2011, does that count as new or old?
nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2015, 10:07 PM   #1806
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Works on Banja Luka-Prnjavor section of BL-Doboj highway in Laktaši near connection with existing Banja Luka-Gradiška highway
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww87 View Post
BL - Prnjavor

Petlja Mahovljani 2 (Laktaši)

Pogled na:

- zapad

- sjever (na ovom mjestu će biti nadvožnjak petlje)

-istok

-jug - izlazna rampa

-trasa i uključenje sa sjeverne strane
Old May 5th, 2015, 10:11 PM   #1807
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Vlakovo-Tarčin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
Evo par fotografija na dionici Tarcin - Sarajevo (1.5.2015.), znam da su drugi forumasi vec postavljali ali nove fotografije nikada nisu na odmet:

Old May 6th, 2015, 12:40 PM   #1808
kostas97

Likes (Received): 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestvaran View Post
Opened in 2011, does that count as new or old?
I count it as a new segment then.
kostas97 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:50 PM   #1809
CDTI

Likes (Received): 25

"New sections of highway in BiH with investments of 500 million KM

Public company FBiH Highways has secured half a billion KM for a new investment cycle in construction of 20 km of highway, which should begin in 2015.

[...]
"

From: bosniatoday.ba/new-sections-of-highway-in-bih-with-investments-of-500-million-km

MichiH liked this post
CDTI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:59 PM   #1810
MichiH

Likes (Received): 2079

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestvaran View Post
Yes, start of construction for the beginning of the next year has been announced for Međugorje-Počitelj and Klopče-Donja Gračanica (Zenica bypass second lot) sections
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDTI View Post
"New sections of highway in BiH with investments of 500 million KM
Public company FBiH Highways has secured half a billion KM for a new investment cycle in construction of 20 km of highway, which should begin in 2015.
From: http://bosniatoday.ba/new-sections-o...500-million-km
Thanks . More details:

Quote:
* Pocitelj – Medjugorje, 11km, 100 million € from EIB, 1% interest rate over 25 years. Works should begin in summer 2015, construction time 30 months.
* Zenica North – Zenica South, 10km, 60 million € from OFID and 30 million € from Kuwait Fund for Reconstruction and Development. FBiH: "Works on one of the two lots have already started". Procedure of verification of another 50 million €required.
Have Zenica bypass works really been started? I guess on lot 2? Does anyone know when works began (more than just clearance)? Is there any deadline when the new section should be opened for traffic?

Which new motorways are currently under construction?
Which new motorways will be opened next?

See 'New motorway projects' thread

** Please help completing and updating of the list **

Been/driven: A, AND, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, H, I, L, LV, LT, N, NL, P, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (My cumulative travel mapping)
MichiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:02 PM   #1811
atlantis.
Modulator

Likes (Received): 2174

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiH View Post
Have Zenica bypass works really been started? I guess on lot 2? Does anyone know when works began (more than just clearance)? Is there any deadline when the new section should be opened for traffic?
Yes, they started a 2.5km section Zenica south-Klopce in October 2014. It is supposed to be finished in April 2017. It will not be in use until the entire Zenica bypass is finished.

MichiH, SRC_100, Adayafter liked this post
atlantis. está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 04:46 PM   #1812
Alien x

Likes (Received): 3467

Take a look at work on connector from A1 to Sarajevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
Quote:
Construction of the Sarajevo Bypass section (Butila – Briješće – Stup), which will connecti Sarajevo to the A1 Motorway, is in full swing. Work is being done Euro-Asfalt i ŽGP construction companies.

The 4 km section connects Stupsku petlju to A1 Motorway. Work is being done on Briješće viaduct (720 m), road finishing, round about Briješće, vertical signalization and secondary road works. The total road length is 4km at a cost of 23,3 milion Bosnian Marks.

Klix
Old June 6th, 2015, 05:17 PM   #1813
CDTI

"B&H – Croatia: Preparation for the Construction of Bridge over the Sava River

The Council of Ministers has adopted a report on the activities on realization of the Agreement between the Council of Ministers of B&H and the Croatian Government, of a construction of an interstate bridge over the Sava near Svilaji, and access border sections on highway of corridor V-C. [...]
"

more info: sarajevotimes.com/bh-croatia-preparation-for-the-construction-of-bridge-over-the-sava-river
Old June 6th, 2015, 05:20 PM   #1814
CDTI

"Federation to complete the Construction of Corridor 5C by 2020?
[...]
Corridor 5C is passing through B&H on following direction: Svilaj – Odžak – Modric – Doboj – Zenica – Kakanj – Visoko – Sarajevo – Konjic – Jablanica – Mostar – Čapljina to the south border with Croatia, precisely at Bijača border crossing.

So far, 93 kilometers of the corridor 5C that is passing through B&H was built: Zenica South – Tarčin and Medjugorje – Bijača. The construction of the section Svilaj- Odžak, which is 10,7 km long, is in progress at the moment. The completion of this section is planned for the end of 2015.

If they keep working this way, corridor 5C that is passing through the FB&H could be completed by 2020.
[...]
"

more info: sarajevotimes.com/federation-to-complete-the-construction-of-corridor-5c-by-2020
Old June 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM   #1815
stickedy

Likes (Received): 121

Hmm... "A bit" optimistic I guess. If they start with the construction of the missing sections this year or early 2016, it could be possible, but that's not really realistic due to financial problems
stickedy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2015, 05:52 PM   #1816
MichiH

Likes (Received): 2079

Maybe typo.... 2030 instead of 2020

Which new motorways are currently under construction?
Which new motorways will be opened next?

See 'New motorway projects' thread

** Please help completing and updating of the list **

Been/driven: A, AND, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, H, I, L, LV, LT, N, NL, P, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (My cumulative travel mapping)

darko06 liked this post
MichiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2015, 08:54 AM   #1817
Sercan K.

Likes (Received): 18

I have used the A1 between Zenica and Sarajevo on my trip to Bosnia , the condition of the road was really nice but somehow, i couldn't figure out why, the speed limit was quite low at some parts. It was a real pleasure to drive on relatively empty road in contrast with Turkey
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:07 PM   #1818
piotr71

Hello! I will be driving through Bosnia&Herzegovina this summer and have accouple of question regarding green card. I am going to cross Serbian-Bosnian border in Donje Vardiste and as far as I know I should visit Brcko Gas to purchase green card. I also know that the petrol station closes at 23.00 hrs and the cost of would be 58.00 KM for 17 days no matter what European country the vehicle is registered in. Am I right? (I have read some Bosnian fora such a Klix and Sarajevo Osiguranje page in Bosnian, so I am not 100% certain I understood it correctly)

I would also ask if you can recommend E761 + M20 + M18 as a scenic, safe and reasonably fast connection?
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:53 PM   #1819
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by piotr71 View Post
Hello! I will be driving through Bosnia&Herzegovina this summer and have accouple of question regarding green card. I am going to cross Serbian-Bosnian border in Donje Vardiste and as far as I know I should visit Brcko Gas to purchase green card. I also know that the petrol station closes at 23.00 hrs and the cost of would be 58.00 KM for 17 days no matter what European country the vehicle is registered in. Am I right? (I have read some Bosnian fora such a Klix and Sarajevo Osiguranje page in Bosnian, so I am not 100% certain I understood it correctly)

I would also ask if you can recommend E761 + M20 + M18 as a scenic, safe and reasonably fast connection?
why would you buy a green card? go to your insurance company and ask them to issues it free of charge if they haven't done it when you made your insurance policy. (of course, if you have european licence plates)
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:13 PM   #1820
piotr71

Well, I will be using a British registered MPV (kind of MPV, actually) and my insurer here, does not even want to hear about issuing a green card for Bosnia.

Tags
bosnia and herzegovina, highways