daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 6th, 2015, 02:16 AM   #1961
sponge_bob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,953
Likes (Received): 2204

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickedy View Post
The situation is rather clear: If the sea between Ploce and Peljesac belongs to the baseline, it's an internal water. .
You mean like Messina.
sponge_bob no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2015, 02:27 AM   #1962
stickedy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kronach
Posts: 762
Likes (Received): 121

I have no idea. I'm not an expert for maritime affairs... I just pointed out what's the crucial point of this issue
stickedy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2015, 03:16 PM   #1963
CDTI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Likes (Received): 25

Support to project of motorway Banja Luka-Mlinista

Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to BiH Chen Bo supported the project of motorway Banja Luka – Mlinista, for which the Chinese company “Synohidro corporation ltd“ signed the Preliminary Agreement on designing and building section Glamocani – Put AVNOJ, 62 kilometers long. [...]

More info: http://www.bosniatoday.ba/support-to...luka-mlinista/
CDTI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 06:19 PM   #1964
and802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Izabelin
Posts: 526
Likes (Received): 55

crossing BiH

good day Collegues


I am trying to find the best (the most hassle-free, the fastest) route to cross BiH.

I am going to go from Gradiska (BiH border) to Ploce (HR)
what would be the best route ? via Bugojno ? via Livno ?
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 06:27 AM   #1965
ukraroad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 482
Likes (Received): 104

DO ALL THE CONTRACTS IN BIH SIGNED ONLY WITH CHINESE? Didn't they see the quality of roads in the EU? A fool learns from his own mistakes. But we gonna see
ukraroad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 08:22 AM   #1966
definitivo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 132
Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukraroad View Post
DO ALL THE CONTRACTS IN BIH SIGNED ONLY WITH CHINESE? Didn't they see the quality of roads in the EU? A fool learns from his own mistakes. But we gonna see
...change - clever man...
definitivo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 03:50 PM   #1967
nestvaran
Inveniam viam
 
nestvaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: TZ <--> SA
Posts: 7,261
Likes (Received): 5098

Banja Luka-Doboj, Prnjavor-Doboj section. Opening expected before summer 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww87 View Post
Prnjavor - Doboj

Granitova dionica.



















nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 03:52 PM   #1968
nestvaran
Inveniam viam
 
nestvaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: TZ <--> SA
Posts: 7,261
Likes (Received): 5098

Sarajevo A1 connector, opening expected in a few days if not tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNagib View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestvaran View Post


























nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2015, 05:53 PM   #1969
tooljan
Registered User
 
tooljan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Бања Лука
Posts: 1,826
Likes (Received): 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
good day Collegues
I am trying to find the best (the most hassle-free, the fastest) route to cross BiH.
I am going to go from Gradiska (BiH border) to Ploce (HR)
what would be the best route ? via Bugojno ? via Livno ?
Via Livno, ofcourse. Route: Gradiška - Banja Luka - (from Banja Luka, go via mountain Manjača to Mrkonjić Grad, but before Mrkonjić Grad follow signs to Glamoč and Livno) - Livno - (via Split to border crossing Aržano; be careful here, don't go to border crossing Kamensko! Aržano and Kamensko are close, maybe 2 or 3km is distance between them) - Croatian A1 via Ploče (or you can go to Croatian D8, but that is slower option).

Croatian A1 is about 20km after border line. Road and signs are good and you can't make a mistake. Route via Bugojno are slow, because there are many villages around these route and speed is restricted to 50 km/h most of the route between Banja Luka via Bugojno to Kupres. Also, from Bugojno via Mostar, there is overpass Makljen and landslides around Jablanica, and that route are highly not recommended.

https://www.google.ba/maps/dir/Gradi...9!2d43.0563106
__________________
You've just been Quattroed!

and802 liked this post
tooljan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:05 PM   #1970
and802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Izabelin
Posts: 526
Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooljan View Post
Via Livno, ofcourse. Route: Gradiška - Banja Luka - (from Banja Luka, go via mountain Manjača to Mrkonjić Grad, but before Mrkonjić Grad follow signs to Glamoč and Livno) - Livno - (via Split to border crossing Aržano; be careful here, don't go to border crossing Kamensko! Aržano and Kamensko are close, maybe 2 or 3km is distance between them) - Croatian A1 via Ploče (or you can go to Croatian D8, but that is slower option).

Croatian A1 is about 20km after border line. Road and signs are good and you can't make a mistake. Route via Bugojno are slow, because there are many villages around these route and speed is restricted to 50 km/h most of the route between Banja Luka via Bugojno to Kupres. Also, from Bugojno via Mostar, there is overpass Makljen and landslides around Jablanica, and that route are highly not recommended.

https://www.google.ba/maps/dir/Gradi...9!2d43.0563106

tooljan
many thanks. :-)
last thing. how much time do I need for the route you described ?
is it OK if I take it again during summer peak season , specially Saturday ? I wonder if it used as an alternative route for those heading south dalmatia (i.e. Dubrovnik)
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 12:45 AM   #1971
tooljan
Registered User
 
tooljan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Бања Лука
Posts: 1,826
Likes (Received): 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
tooljan
many thanks. :-)
np

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
last thing. how much time do I need for the route you described ?
is it OK if I take it again during summer peak season , specially Saturday ? I wonder if it used as an alternative route for those heading south dalmatia (i.e. Dubrovnik)
Gradiška - Ploče are 5 hours of driving, I suppose. Maybe couple minutes more. Also, there aren't traffic jams on this route anytime, absolutely. But, this route isn't alternative route to southern Dalmatia. This route is excellent alternative for central Dalmatia, and good alternative to places northern of city of Split.

For southern Dalmatia (Dubrovnik), I suggest Gradiška - Doboj - Sarajevo - Mostar - Trebinje - Dubrovnik or [...] Mostar - Metković - Dubrovnik (but, on this second route you have border before Metković, then you again enter in BiH near Neum, and after Neum, you again enter into Croatia. Maybe too much border crossings?).
Gradiška - Doboj - Sarajevo are mostly highway (well, it will be 'till next summer ), and very good 1+1 carriageway in those highway-holes.

Also, if you entering into BiH from north, for Dubrovnik, good alternative is border crossing in city of Brod or city of Šamac, then again Doboj - Sarajevo - Mostar - Dubrovnik. Here, Mostar is the key: do you want go to south, then east, or you want go to east, then south; you choose that in Mostar.

https://www.google.ba/maps/dir/Gradi...42.6506606!3e0
__________________
You've just been Quattroed!

and802 liked this post
tooljan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 12:47 PM   #1972
and802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Izabelin
Posts: 526
Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooljan View Post
np


...Also, if you entering into BiH from north, for Dubrovnik, good alternative is border crossing in city of Brod or city of Šamac, then again Doboj - Sarajevo - Mostar - Dubrovnik. Here, Mostar is the key: do you want go to south, then east ...
Šamac - Neum, that would be my favourite route.
do you think it is doable to finish it within 6h as google maps service states ?
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #1973
tooljan
Registered User
 
tooljan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Бања Лука
Posts: 1,826
Likes (Received): 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
Šamac - Neum, that would be my favourite route.
do you think it is doable to finish it within 6h as google maps service states ?
I don't believe that's doable to drove that route in 6 hours. At least 7++ hours you need to drive that route. And road between Stolac and Neum, at the very end of this route, be careful there.
__________________
You've just been Quattroed!
tooljan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 07:02 PM   #1974
Eulanthe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,228
Likes (Received): 411

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
tooljan
many thanks. :-)
last thing. how much time do I need for the route you described ?
is it OK if I take it again during summer peak season , specially Saturday ? I wonder if it used as an alternative route for those heading south dalmatia (i.e. Dubrovnik)
Summer Saturdays are a complete disaster on HR-BiH crossings. If you absolutely must do it then, try and pick one of the less commonly used crossings. But you can expect a mess at Brod, Gradiska, Metkovic, Ivanica and many more.

Where are you coming from?
Eulanthe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 10:47 PM   #1975
Adayafter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Gliwice
Posts: 807
Likes (Received): 833

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
good day Collegues


I am trying to find the best (the most hassle-free, the fastest) route to cross BiH.

I am going to go from Gradiska (BiH border) to Ploce (HR)
what would be the best route ? via Bugojno ? via Livno ?
Go by Sarajevo and Mostar The roads are good,a motorway chipper then Polish motorway.
(jedź przez Sarajewo i Mostar. Droga dobra, a autostrada duzo tańsza niż w Polsce)
Adayafter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2015, 11:30 AM   #1976
and802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Izabelin
Posts: 526
Likes (Received): 55

I should have started with a full story... :-)
I am planning to go from Warsaw to Korcula next year, summer time, Saturday.
last time I came across some traffic jams travelling to Split on Saturday via most obvious route (Czechia Austria, Slovenia, Zagreb)
now thinking of any kind of alternative (if any)
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2015, 02:12 PM   #1977
KHS
Registered User
 
KHS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ZD/ZG, Croatia
Posts: 3,116
Likes (Received): 928

Lovely summer saturdays... better to use A1 from Zagreb all the way down to Ploče. Everything is better than waiting on border crossings, and you have 2 extra borders to cross if going thru BiH
KHS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2015, 02:19 PM   #1978
zezi
is out there
 
zezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Između Bundeka i Biševa
Posts: 2,978
Likes (Received): 2450

Trebimlja / Čepikuće border crosing - few km south from Neum is good option for saturday crosing. But road isnt so good.
zezi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2015, 03:26 PM   #1979
nestvaran
Inveniam viam
 
nestvaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: TZ <--> SA
Posts: 7,261
Likes (Received): 5098

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestvaran View Post
Sarajevo A1 connector, opening expected in a few days if not tomorrow
Actually opening date is November 25

nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2015, 11:32 PM   #1980
Adayafter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Gliwice
Posts: 807
Likes (Received): 833

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
I should have started with a full story... :-)
I am planning to go from Warsaw to Korcula next year, summer time, Saturday.
last time I came across some traffic jams travelling to Split on Saturday via most obvious route (Czechia Austria, Slovenia, Zagreb)
now thinking of any kind of alternative (if any)
Martin - Sahy - Budapest - Osijek - Doboj - Sarajevo -A1 (BiH) - Ploce - Neum.

What are You think?
Adayafter no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
bosnia and herzegovina, highways

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium