daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 8th, 2007, 01:24 PM   #21
Belgrade city
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Yes but Sarajevo does not have any shopping mall ...

Last edited by Belgrade city; January 8th, 2007 at 04:03 PM.
Belgrade city no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #22
SaRaJeVo-City
BANNED

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgrade city View Post
as we speak there are 2 U/C...and about 2 and a half dozen already completed...get ur info straight..
SaRaJeVo-City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #23
Belgrade city
BANNED

Yes but The Usce complex when completed in the following three years will become one of the most modern and elite business centres in the Balkans
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:59 PM   #24
SkaNdErBeG

Likes (Received): 45

Quote:
Yes but The Usce complex when completed in the following three years will become one of the most modern and elite business centres in the Balkans
I have no idea how many times u have said that in this thread maybe 30 times.....everytime someone is being honest and saying it doesnt look anything special, u say "yes but it is the greatest building in the world..." And it is very funny when your serbian mates are just being honest, some of you start speaking serbian so the others cant understand you...

Obviously u cant stand criticism, even though the building really doesnt have any inovative design, nor is it the "most modern". Just because it may be the biggest project for the moment doesnt mean its "most modern". I have never heard about it in any international magazine either. So I can't understand how U keep repeating that it is "the most modern and elite business center" in Ballkans, when there are many other Ballkan projects that have been reviewed in international architecture magazines, and got very positive feedbacks - in contrary to this one - some of them praised... Quantity is not the same as quality

Quote:
Belgrade City: Yes but Sarajevo does not have any shopping mall ...
Plus Belgrade City made an arrogant reply that Sarajevo doesn't have any malls... Is this the first Belgrade mall?? If so: congratulations...
To me it seems like you are desperatly trying to give others on this international thread, the impression that Belgrade "is the most glorious city" in the Ballkans. Its pathetic: rather than focusing on the project itself..

One more thing: When u post something on the main thread: You can only speak english... Try to post Private Messages in serbian to eachother instead when you plan what to mean about this tower...

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; January 9th, 2007 at 02:54 AM.
SkaNdErBeG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #25
Belgrade city
BANNED

View your capital ...Tirana .... the ugliest capital city in Europe
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:09 AM   #26
wiki

Likes (Received): 18

it looks cool
wiki no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #27
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
hahaha...is that your answer to my reply? what happened to that "glorious building"?

This guy is like a baby.. Every time someone doesnt say something he likes, he starts crying - just that this one gets angry...

And that ugliest city of Tirana you mentioned - have several ongoing projects, that without doubt could be considered "the most modern in the Ballkans".. By this I mean quality, not size, even though several of them are 85 m tall.. By quality I mean: inovative design, new construction methods and teqnicues with complicated construction progress wich has to be built with special expertise, underground parking, natural ventilation system, power efficiency construction and maintainance, earth quake precautions, "oases" and parks inside buildings etc. etc. etc........ Another great one: three buildings joined into one, but u cant really see were the buildings starts or ends, because it looks a like a open square with roof on top.... Thats what i call design And the best part: a whole lot more of similar prestigious buildings are going to popp up for the next years- as part of the tirana masterplan

I bet that building of yours doesnt even have underground parking, therefore it doesnt deserve the title "most modern".... NO reason to be angry at me - this is the reality... But maybe it is a little hard for u to wake up and realise that Belgrade is not the centre of the world.

And one more thing Belgrade CIty: next time u send me a private message and say something ugly just because this building is not the best in the world - speak english so i can understand u... Or be a man and stand up to your own words u have written here MANY times: "most modern".

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; January 9th, 2007 at 01:59 AM.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #28
SaRaJeVo-City
BANNED

Likes (Received): 17

The mall might be modern, but I highly doubt its gonna be the most modern in the region. Since both Sarajevo, Zagreb, Ljubljana and other cities in the regions have dozens and dozens of super modern malls. I know that there is one being build in Zagreb thats going to be one of the biggest malls in the region. Unless the USCE mall has robotic employees, flying elevators that take you from one point to another then its not the most modern sorry..and just by the looks it looks like it was made in 1965 like I said before...
SaRaJeVo-City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 02:36 AM   #29
Radukin
Panonski mornar

Likes (Received): 0

People!Dont mind about Belgrade city!
He is just too subjective person with bad influences,but he is good instead of this!!!
Cheers....

www.rockserbia.net

Radukin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 02:48 AM   #30
SkaNdErBeG

I think someone will hate me now though just because "the ugliest capital in Europe" has actually the biggest mall in the Ballkans. At least it was when it was opened in 1st January 2005. If nothing bigger has been built until now, then this is currently the biggest...

Qendra Tregtare Univers in Tirana: The Mall covers 21 500 sqm area, were as 13 600 sqm is shopping area, a hyper market with 4000 sqm, and the biggest electric domestic shop with 1 700 sqm. The rest is parking areas.

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; January 9th, 2007 at 02:58 AM.
Old January 9th, 2007, 03:14 AM   #31
Radukin
Panonski mornar

Ok!Nice!
But:

Mercator s in Belgrade has 59000m2 with supermarket and 50 stores

Delta City (under construction,finishing in this year) 90000m2 with 120 stores and supermarket

Delta Autokomanda (starting to build this year) 320000m2 mall with 2 towers

Usce Complex (under construction,finishing end of 2007):
UŠĆE SHOPPING CENTER

With an area of 130.000 m2 Ušće Shopping Center will be the place of meeting, business, purchase and entertainment!

This center will enable its visitors to satisfy all their needs in more than 160 exclusive shops of well-known home and foreign brands, be surprised by product quality and service in supermarket of 3500 m2 area, award themselves with relaxation and entertainment in restaurants and bars in 6000 m2 watching hit movies in 10 cinema theatres within the most modern multiplex cinema! In addition to this, it will enable its visitors to park their cars on one of 2000 covered parking places.

This center will, as we expect, redefine expectations of all generations and business profile not only of our citizens but also foreign visitors and partners who will in this facility find everything they are used to find in similar places in the West.
(taken from their site www.mpcholding.com/html/english/index.html )

www.rockserbia.net

Old January 9th, 2007, 03:15 AM   #32
Radukin
Panonski mornar

And again,Usce Complex will be very ugly and comunistic fashioned....

www.rockserbia.net

Old January 9th, 2007, 03:35 AM   #33
SinCity
Streetwalker

Likes (Received): 102

Quote:
I like how you get away with this kind of remark.
SinCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #34
No1

Likes (Received): 1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radukin View Post
Ok!Nice!
But:

Mercator s in Belgrade has 59000m2 with supermarket and 50 stores

Delta City (under construction,finishing in this year) 90000m2 with 120 stores and supermarket

Delta Autokomanda (starting to build this year) 320000m2 mall with 2 towers

Usce Complex (under construction,finishing end of 2007):
UŠĆE SHOPPING CENTER

With an area of 130.000 m2 Ušće Shopping Center will be the place of meeting, business, purchase and entertainment!

This center will enable its visitors to satisfy all their needs in more than 160 exclusive shops of well-known home and foreign brands, be surprised by product quality and service in supermarket of 3500 m2 area, award themselves with relaxation and entertainment in restaurants and bars in 6000 m2 watching hit movies in 10 cinema theatres within the most modern multiplex cinema! In addition to this, it will enable its visitors to park their cars on one of 2000 covered parking places.

This center will, as we expect, redefine expectations of all generations and business profile not only of our citizens but also foreign visitors and partners who will in this facility find everything they are used to find in similar places in the West.
(taken from their site www.mpcholding.com/html/english/index.html )

Yes that is true,we also have TEMPO cash&carry(open in december 2006.-18 000m2),Merkator,Metro cash&carry etc.So?This is stupid talk,Belgrad have near 2 milion people and have much more bigger supermarket than other smaller region city.That is normal.
Quote:
And again,Usce Complex will be very ugly and comunistic fashioned
Yes i agree and please stop talk about supermarket.
No1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 04:02 AM   #35
SkaNdErBeG

Ok nice that will be enormous shopping centers.... U don't get angry though when someone doesnt like the design of something.. Its nice to be realistic about things..

And one more thing: delta city and that autokommanda - i thought they were going to be offices, not malls. Am i wrong? Towers are usually office space...
Quote:
This is stupid talk,Belgrad have near 2 milion people and have much more bigger supermarket than other smaller region city.That is normal.
I agree. Of course it is stupid talk, but a member here thinks that only belgrade has malls, and that they are the best in the whole world...

If someone is interested in the newest projects in Tirana: approved / Under construction / proposals - visit: http://www.urbania21.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17. The site is new and will be updated even more soon the website www.urbania21.com is still under construction, even though the forum is active... I suggest this, because if there are more like Belgrade City here, then they should take a look...

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; January 9th, 2007 at 04:22 AM.
Old January 9th, 2007, 05:07 AM   #36
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul
Likes (Received): 4987

jeez people ignore the freaking mall

there are going to be two towers built with it and that aint bad

kudos

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 05:10 AM   #37
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul
Likes (Received): 4987

Quote:
ok i cant even answer this.

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 10:28 AM   #38
Radukin
Panonski mornar

Lets go to drink some beer instead of this discusion

www.rockserbia.net

Old January 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM   #39
Gatis

Likes (Received): 591

Normal, medium, squarish, glassy towers. Nothing special bot not ugly either. Why are you boiling that much?