daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 14th, 2007, 11:15 PM   #61
UnitedPakistan
Musharraf Ka Danda!

Likes (Received): 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork-wala View Post
Good job guys...
I have a few more projects to list but I am gonna make sure people do not make this thread crap like they did last time resulting in a really disgusting thread.

ELECTIONS 2008: WE ARE THE ELEMENTS OF CHANGE!
Har waqt hoon mein Pakistan ke liye..
UnitedPakistan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #62
Wolverine
BLAH

Likes (Received): 173

hey i am sorry for wht i did in the last thread, but i assure you thats not going to happen again. The upgrades are really good keep them coming dont hesitate. By the way is the render for gandhara intl airport out yet if so then could you plz post it here also. Thankyou and i am again i am sorry.

Last edited by Wolverine; January 22nd, 2007 at 01:42 AM.
Wolverine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #63
ArchiPak

Likes (Received): 76

Karachi Financial Towers (KFT)

In order to create a lifestyle for the “Generation Y” of Karachi and international investors, the Company has acquired a piece of land measuring 12,950 sq yard, situated at I. I. Chundrigar Road from Pakistan Railway. The title of the land is transferred in the name of the Company. KFT complies with the strategies and framework set within the Karachi International Financial Centre (KIFC) Master Plan that provides a flexible framework for the long term development of the site. KFT will also benchmark and generate design guidelines will be develop while the overall quality of environment and functional efficiency is maintained throughout the entire KIFC Master Plan.

The site is situated at the midpoint of I. I. Chundrigar Road that is the main hub of economic activity and the busiest road in the Central Business District of Karachi. The site is the part and parcel of Karachi City Railway Station. The main access to site is from 706,626 meters wide I. I. Chundrigar Road. It leads to M. A. Jinnah Road, where Karachi Port is located. All services and utilities shall be linked up from I. I. Chundrigar.

Basic Information
The two towers are identical and rise in terms of numbers of floors and height. The building comprises 3 levels of basements, 2 levels of Retail, 5 levels of podium parking and 33 levels of above the podium level. Gross Floor Area of KFT is more than 1.4 million sq ft. The net saleable area of each floor shall be in the range of 16,500 to 17,300 sq ft.

Where the sky bridge pierces through the twin towers, there will be a 6 story void (24 to 29 level) created to house the recreational facilities like swimming pool and the garden terrace. The sky bridge shall be occupied as the commercial club.

The podium and the basement will contain the retail and parking provisions. Over 1,800 car parks will have to be provided for the development.

• Karachi Building & Town Planning Regulations 2002
• International Building Code 2003
• Building Energy Codes of Pakistan
• Uniform Mechanical Codes
• Codes and Standards of National Fire Protection Association
• CIBSE Guide Lines
• British Standards/EN Standards for each system
• Illumination Engineers Society Codes
• I.E.C Standards

The building shall be equipped with the following latest and state of the art services and systems:

• Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation
• Electrical services including power, lighting, telephone, data etc
• Fire protection services including fire alarm system
• Plumbing and Drainage services
• Smoke Management system
• Security system
• Vertical Transportation services

Completion Period
The Project is expected to be completed in 36 months from the date of commencement of construction work.
Old December 27th, 2007, 05:04 AM   #64
Plasma.

Likes (Received): 235

Islamabad: Platinum Square - World Trade Centre

UP, its been quite some months now, i guess it won't bother you if i post something.
I don't think this was posted here.

Designed by: Hijar Kasturi Associates SDN (Malaysia) + Razak Associates
Developers: Al Ghurair Giga + DHAI
Building Type: Coporate + Commercial
No. Of Blocks: 5
Height: + 300 Ft
Floors Above Ground: +28
Floors Under Ground: 4
Shopping Floors: 5
Office Floors: 25

Renders:

Plasma. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 05:07 AM   #65
Plasma.

Construction is well underway and should be completed in 3 years.

Old December 27th, 2007, 05:14 AM   #66
Plasma.

Only one picture of the Grand Hyatt Hotel is in this thread, needs some updating.

Old December 27th, 2007, 05:16 AM   #67
Plasma.

Construction Updates - November - Grand Hyatt Hotel

Old January 4th, 2008, 01:30 AM   #68
samson

Likes (Received): 1

i have go through until the last page ,i found that they are alots of world class drawing of buildings /high rises. but to be sorry to say i didnt see any realistic picture about the buildings which underconstruct/completed in any picture...feel still empty in Pakistan. for my opinion still long long way for Pakistan to became a wonderful country even in south asia.
samson no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:27 PM   #69
Plasma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson View Post
i have go through until the last page ,i found that they are alots of world class drawing of buildings /high rises. but to be sorry to say i didnt see any realistic picture about the buildings which underconstruct/completed in any picture...feel still empty in Pakistan. for my opinion still long long way for Pakistan to became a wonderful country even in south asia.
what do you mean by no realistic picture??
Old January 4th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #70
Intoxication
Everythin bubble of water

Likes (Received): 20565

Its best to ignore idiots like him!
Intoxication no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #71
Farhan Esar

Likes (Received): 0

World Trade Center Islamabad

The World Trade Center Islamabad is being developed by world renowned real estate developers Al Ghurair Giga Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited. The joint venture partners have been acclaimed as one of the fastest growing Real Estate Developers, with a host of successful projects in the Middle East, Pakistan and around the World.

Strategically located in the heart of the scenic splendor of DHA Phase-II, at a twenty minutes drive from the airport, right on main Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Road, (G.T. Road); World Trade Center-Islamabad will be the hub of a 41 acres long commercial strip, adding to the skyline of Islamabad.

World Trade Center Islamabad will be a mix development offering more than 3700 dedicated parking spaces for the (4) level of Shopping Mall, (5) purpose-built Office Towers, Podium Roof that will house various world class café’s and the 416 suites Five Star Hotel. All hotel guests will enjoy and be pampered in the Majestic Style, where mornings will have a Mediterranean touch and the nights will be filled with Arabic fashioned lavishness & extravagance. The World Trade Center-Islamabad will not only be a trading hub, but also be the talk of the town, offering a blend of intuitive services and blissful indulgence, The Royal Style.

The fundamental aspiration of World Trade Center Islamabad will be to offer local, national and international investors with a unique platform to explore new foreign trade and business expansion opportunities.

EXHIBIT FACILITIES: An Expo Center with all the modern amenities to facilitate and support National and International Trade Shows;
WTCA’S INTERNET SERVICES: Interconnectivity and data sharing for all members of WTCISB; Online directories; One stop Databank; Online trade services.
WTC BUSINESS CLUBS: Gathering of various Businesses will create a Business Hub within the WTCISB and many acquiescent activities will arise. Inter-club cooperation; facilitation and assistance.
CONSUMER AND BUSINESS SERVICES: Luxury, business and entertainment under one roof; consumer requirements accompanied with industrial services.
TRADE CARD: An automated payment-through-procurement platform for all the members of WTC.

Islamabad International Airport:: About 20 minutes drive.
Main Shopping District (Sadar): 15 minutes drive.
New ring road which will be announced shortly linking DHA Phase II with Motorway.
Future DHA Train Station and Air Strip in the proximity of less than 3 miles.
Underground electricity infrastructure.
Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
Farhan Esar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #72
insomniac00

Likes (Received): 217

wow! truly pakistan is progressing in a lot of ways....even though the problem of extremeists may be potraying a bad image of the country it is certainly true pakistan is one of the emerging global economies...i have ben researcing on pakistan for a while and agree with Musharraf ... that such a large country the 17th largest economy of the world, a nuclear power is certainly and CERTAINLY not a banana republic that can be disturbed by a few bombs and extremists here and there... after all pakistan is the 6th most populated country in the world with 165 miilion people....

CHEEEEEERS PAKISTAN
insomniac00 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #73
mbuildings
BANNED

Likes (Received): 69

very nice projects !!!!
mbuildings no está en línea   Reply With Quote