daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #61
BoyXm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 31
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAKxRUSx View Post
Based on your logic every single building in the world has been built with black money.
and this is not my logic, but the real facts there in russia, where most of todays "clean corporations" made their original capital from unclean sources. This is especially seen in Russia. Like it or not. This is common to all such type of countries.
BoyXm no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #62
BoyXm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 31
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysh View Post
Oh, yes, Russian bears are going to drink vodka and produce polonium in Russia Tower, and then finally put it in your tea-pot
And in yours too by the way Don't be so accurate if you are russian
BoyXm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #63
Taylorhoge
Registered User
 
Taylorhoge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,597
Likes (Received): 10

Very nice overview of the buildings being built in Moscow
Taylorhoge no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #64
xAKxRUSx
Registered User
 
xAKxRUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,645
Likes (Received): 7021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyXm View Post
and this is not my logic, but the real facts there in russia, where most of todays "clean corporations" made their original capital from unclean sources. This is especially seen in Russia. Like it or not. This is common to all such type of countries.
Like it or not but every country, including yours, has its share of companies that started out with unclean capital.



Obviously you're just trying to bash on Russia and the companies, and this isn't the thread for it (nor should you start one). So either comment on the structures themselves, or get the hell out!
xAKxRUSx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 09:35 PM   #65
Ysh
Бородатый тиран
 
Ysh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Moscow/Sevastopol
Posts: 22,344
Likes (Received): 173106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyXm View Post
and this is not my logic, but the real facts there in russia, where most of todays "clean corporations" made their original capital from unclean sources. This is especially seen in Russia. Like it or not. This is common to all such type of countries.
true and pity! this unclean source is called "privatisation". thanks to "democrats"

but I guess this time you're wrong. Those money are not invested in City, where that financial flood had disappeared in 90s you better ask Mr.Berezovsky and Mr. Khodorkovsky
Ysh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #66
Ysh
Бородатый тиран
 
Ysh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Moscow/Sevastopol
Posts: 22,344
Likes (Received): 173106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyXm View Post
And in yours too by the way Don't be so accurate if you are russian
Russians are resistant to polonium, because they drink 5 bottles of vodka every morning and vodka destroys radiation So there's nothing for me to be afraid of.
Ysh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 02:36 AM   #67
icosium
Registered User
 
icosium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,520
Likes (Received): 15

Y A LOU BLOU MOCKVA
icosium no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:43 AM   #68
xAKxRUSx
Registered User
 
xAKxRUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,645
Likes (Received): 7021

xAKxRUSx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:31 PM   #69
BoyXm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 31
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAKxRUSx View Post
Like it or not but every country, including yours, has its share of companies that started out with unclean capital.



Obviously you're just trying to bash on Russia and the companies, and this isn't the thread for it (nor should you start one). So either comment on the structures themselves, or get the hell out!
what are you afraid of? Are you some worker in such companie? Then i could understand such your reactions. I am not trying to bach anyting (russia or any other country. This is your baseless opinion) but saying what every lettered man should know and understand. Such companies exists also in my country, and many others, but there we speak about companies founding these projects in Moscow, not in my country. Seems to me, that it's too explicit for you, right? And if you dont like this then get the hell out yourself, ok.
BoyXm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #70
BoyXm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 31
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysh View Post
Russians are resistant to polonium, because they drink 5 bottles of vodka every morning and vodka destroys radiation So there's nothing for me to be afraid of.
till this moment i thought that wodka destroys brain cells for these people who likes it too much, but not radiation What about beer, has it the same effect? because i drink it more often
BoyXm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:11 AM   #71
xAKxRUSx
Registered User
 
xAKxRUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,645
Likes (Received): 7021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyXm View Post
what are you afraid of? Are you some worker in such companie? Then i could understand such your reactions. I am not trying to bach anyting (russia or any other country. This is your baseless opinion) but saying what every lettered man should know and understand. Such companies exists also in my country, and many others, but there we speak about companies founding these projects in Moscow, not in my country. Seems to me, that it's too explicit for you, right? And if you dont like this then get the hell out yourself, ok.
Well actually, this is your only post about this subject... and it just happens to be in this thread.
xAKxRUSx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 06:34 PM   #72
Herr Lind
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Default City
Posts: 3,299
Likes (Received): 352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorhoge View Post
Very nice overview of the buildings being built in Moscow
Herr Lind no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #73
windstride
*
 
windstride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 1,668
Likes (Received): 607

народ, а че они говорят? а то нихрена не догоняю. правда я бухой немного)
____
this message only for russian/ukrain forumers/
windstride no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2007, 01:27 AM   #74
FMR-STL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 322
Likes (Received): 1

The building diagrams by "Brad" are an inspiration to the world..! The competition for the tallest skyscraper is going wild!!!
FMR-STL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:58 AM   #75
Skyman
LA Resident
 
Skyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA UNITED STATES
Posts: 5,338
Likes (Received): 1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMR-STL View Post
The building diagrams by "Brad" are an inspiration to the world..! The competition for the tallest skyscraper is going wild!!!
Right, especially in Europe
Skyman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #76
Aokromes
Patatero Inside
 
Aokromes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Siberia-Gasteiz
Posts: 7,981
Likes (Received): 2615

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMR-STL View Post
The building diagrams by "Brad" are an inspiration to the world..! The competition for the tallest skyscraper is going wild!!!
By windstride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
Right, especially in Europe
I think it's clear what city is the winner of Europe haha.
__________________
Si quieres compatibilidad con estandares y seguridad, pq recomiendas Firefox y no Opera?
If you want compatibility with standards and security, why do you recomend firefox and not Opera?

The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts. Gene Spafford.
I am Basque, not Russian, the "Siberia" thing is a joke.
Aokromes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #77
Herr Lind
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Default City
Posts: 3,299
Likes (Received): 352

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstride View Post
народ, а че они говорят? а то нихрена не догоняю. правда я бухой немного)
____
this message only for russian/ukrain forumers/
He says that he doesn't understand

Last edited by Herr Lind; March 30th, 2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: From "sayd" to "says"
Herr Lind no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 02:41 AM   #78
ROYU
Registered User
 
ROYU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 3,583
Likes (Received): 346

Nice diagram Moscow is getting a new skyscraper skyline soon. Really nice projects.
ROYU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:38 AM   #79
Skyman
LA Resident
 
Skyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA UNITED STATES
Posts: 5,338
Likes (Received): 1376

It's time to leave behind such traditional cities with skyscrapers like London, Paris and Frankfurt, can't wait to see the other european capitals with new tall skyscrapers like Moscow, Istanbul, Madrid and Warsaw, but no doubt, in any case Moscow will be the leader with such number of supertalls, and I guess next 10 years none european city will be able to exceed the Moscow towers
Skyman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #80
Stan
NZ
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wellington
Posts: 455
Likes (Received): 8

Let's Disco!

Stan no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu