daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old August 30th, 2015, 10:58 AM   #761
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

Chlef - Bordj Bou Arréridj | AEO | 350 km

Quote:
__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

BenjaminEli liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2015, 11:07 AM   #762
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

Tlemcen - Chlef | AEO | 359 km

Quote:
















__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

BenjaminEli, Nikom liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2015, 07:12 PM   #763
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

Highway services

Quote:








__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

BenjaminEli liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2015, 03:58 PM   #764
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

__________________

BenjaminEli liked this post
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:39 PM   #765
Nikom
Avoid the Noid
 
Nikom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 3,248
Likes (Received): 236

I am surprised with the quality of the highways, good job
Nikom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 09:41 PM   #766
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

__________________

Shenkey, 8166UY liked this post
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 10:48 PM   #767
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,595
Likes (Received): 19389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikom View Post
I am surprised with the quality of the highways, good job
Today in the news:

Sur une distance de 73 km, le tronçon de l’autoroute Est-ouest reliant Chlef à El Khémis est fortement dégradé, et cela au point qu’il fait l’objet, actuellement, d’une opération de réhabilitation urgente.

They report a seven year old stretch of A1 is already in poor condition and needs urgent renovation. It was built by China.

http://www.elwatan.com/regions/ouest...304206_137.php
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2015, 12:08 AM   #768
John Maynard
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lausanne (CH); Warsaw (PL)
Posts: 534
Likes (Received): 376

No, the damaged section was not built by China, but by Algerian companies: ETRHB, Cosider and GCB > according to your article. It stipulate also, that the contrast with the portion built by Chinese is striking, and the last is not yet deteriorated despite the fact it has been opened at the same time.
John Maynard no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2015, 12:30 AM   #769
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,595
Likes (Received): 19389

Sorry, I misread that part.

Back in the 1980s the Belgians built a stretch of concrete motorway through the Ardennes. It was a 100 km long 'route degradée' within 10 years. Poor construction practices still exist in Europe as well, for example A1 in Romania which was recently closed for renovations after being open for less than a year.

There needs to be some kind of independent testing and sampling of new motorways. And a 10 year warranty on the delivered product.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2015, 08:05 PM   #770
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
Today in the news:

Sur une distance de 73 km, le tronçon de l’autoroute Est-ouest reliant Chlef à El Khémis est fortement dégradé, et cela au point qu’il fait l’objet, actuellement, d’une opération de réhabilitation urgente.

They report a seven year old stretch of A1 is already in poor condition and needs urgent renovation. It was built by China.

http://www.elwatan.com/regions/ouest...304206_137.php
chinese company complet renovation of this 73km section only 5 km left
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2015, 04:55 AM   #771
algeriAholic
Registered User
 
algeriAholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Laghouat, ALGERIA.
Posts: 1,722
Likes (Received): 4540

__________________
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.

8166UY, BenjaminEli liked this post
algeriAholic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2015, 04:05 PM   #772
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

__________________

8166UY, BenjaminEli liked this post
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 06:34 PM   #773
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

[IMG]https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11222404_777537722356876_7361919690891648457_n.jpg?
oh=548d613fe243ceeb61bfe522db555e4d&oe=56665CD0[/IMG]





__________________

BenjaminEli, AlexisMD liked this post

Last edited by chaking-2014; October 17th, 2015 at 09:04 PM.
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 08:54 PM   #774
JuaanAcosta
Juan Acosta
 
JuaanAcosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 190
Likes (Received): 475

That's a big wall
__________________

mouadh25 liked this post
JuaanAcosta no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 09:05 PM   #775
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

tenes 200 km west algerian capital national road n11

bejaia 250 km east algerian capital national road n09

tassili Tamanrasset 2000 km south algerian capital national road n01
__________________

BenjaminEli, AlexisMD liked this post
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #776
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

TIZI OUZOU - BOUIRA | Highway | 48 km

Quote:






























__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

8166UY, BenjaminEli liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 03:06 PM   #777
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

ALGIERS [Douaouda - Dar El Beïda]

Quote:










__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

BenjaminEli liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2015, 04:41 PM   #778
chaking-2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 428
Likes (Received): 494

the Minister of Public Works Abdul Qadir Wali give Thursday strict instructions to speed up the pace of construction works of the 15 road projects linking several cities of the country road highway east-west stressing that the state will not allow the registration of any delay. During the evaluation meeting for the progress of these projects works contract with the achievement institutions and offices studies Minister regrets the fact that most of the construction works of the road projects linking several cities of the country road East-West highway progressing very slow pace, calling these dealers to "professional and more stringent." The minister said "We have noticed that only 40 percent of workers and gear that is on the level of most of the workshops," he said, adding his words prompt institutions achievement "I Achternakm because you assured us respect the deadlines achievement," and added, "We chose to compromise formula (in the granting of trades) because these projects are of character Astajalaa "adding that" any delay has a cost and the implications. " And the minister, who listened to the presentation of the National Agency for Roads car about the progress of the works of these projects and for clarification of representatives of institutions and offices in charge of studies completion of these projects that the state said will recruit all the potential to be delivered as soon as possible, stressing to these dealers to support and accompany the authorities to them. And he said to "I want to define together accurately your problems. We have to work together for the success of these projects," calling actors (institutions and Studies Offices and the National Agency for Roads car) to further coordination, the minister announced the beginning of next week will be walked to a ministerial committee twice in month to each workshop to assess the situation and the progress of works and identify obstacles. The minister who do not abide by the rules and warned that he will take firm action against them, calling these dealers to meet their obligations, he said, and to "I do not want to hear the arguments previously made to justify this delay," stressing that the problem allocated to compensate land owners financial folds will be settled, as the minister stressed that the the presence of foreign companies an opportunity to accomplish a tool of national achievement to earn skill and experience. In total there are 61 national institution (public and private) and foreign problem in institutions complexes along with 32 office studies and completing expensive the completion of the roads of the 15 projects on 900 kilometers, and is the fundamental obstacles provided by the institutions with respect to project delays in the expropriation and compensation and the environment. According to the National Agency for Roads car report, the rate of progress Works in the east area of 20 percent for road Batna (20 km) and 15 percent for the project road link between Jijel and Setif (110 km) and 7 percent for Guelma (35 km) and Skikda (31 km), and with respect to the central region amounted Works 42 percent for the project Bejaia (100 km) and 17 percent for the Tizi Ouzou (48 km) and 44 percent for the duplication of the national road between the flange (Blida) and Broakih (Medea) at a distance of 53 km, and reached The total percentage of the Works Progress 22 percent for the construction works of the first part of the fourth side road link between Khemis Miliana (Ain Defla) and Broakih at a distance of 67 kilometers and 10 percent for the second halves of the same way also the link between Khemis Miliana and Broakih. For the area west of the country the proportion of the Works Progress amounted to 24 percent for the road link between the port of invasions (Tlemcen) and highway east-west at a distance of 13 km and 8 percent for the first portion of the road link between the camp and the East-West Highway (25 km) and 12 percent For the second halves of the same way, the percentage of the Works Progress 21 percent for the road link between Oran port and East-West Highway (26 km) and 8 percent for the first portion of the road link between Mostaganem city and highway (33 km) and only 5 percent For the second halves of the same way. - See more at: http://www.elkhabar.com/press/articl....Iie4LOB6.dpuf
chaking-2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2015, 07:35 PM   #779
abdeka
Algerian moderator
 
abdeka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,628
Likes (Received): 13111

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaking-2014 View Post
the Minister of Public Works Abdul Qadir Wali give Thursday strict instructions to speed up the pace of construction works of the 15 road projects linking several cities of the country road highway east-west stressing that the state will not allow the registration of any delay. During the evaluation meeting for the progress of these projects works contract with the achievement institutions and offices studies Minister regrets the fact that most of the construction works of the road projects linking several cities of the country road East-West highway progressing very slow pace, calling these dealers to "professional and more stringent." The minister said "We have noticed that only 40 percent of workers and gear that is on the level of most of the workshops," he said, adding his words prompt institutions achievement "I Achternakm because you assured us respect the deadlines achievement," and added, "We chose to compromise formula (in the granting of trades) because these projects are of character Astajalaa "adding that" any delay has a cost and the implications. " And the minister, who listened to the presentation of the National Agency for Roads car about the progress of the works of these projects and for clarification of representatives of institutions and offices in charge of studies completion of these projects that the state said will recruit all the potential to be delivered as soon as possible, stressing to these dealers to support and accompany the authorities to them. And he said to "I want to define together accurately your problems. We have to work together for the success of these projects," calling actors (institutions and Studies Offices and the National Agency for Roads car) to further coordination, the minister announced the beginning of next week will be walked to a ministerial committee twice in month to each workshop to assess the situation and the progress of works and identify obstacles. The minister who do not abide by the rules and warned that he will take firm action against them, calling these dealers to meet their obligations, he said, and to "I do not want to hear the arguments previously made to justify this delay," stressing that the problem allocated to compensate land owners financial folds will be settled, as the minister stressed that the the presence of foreign companies an opportunity to accomplish a tool of national achievement to earn skill and experience. In total there are 61 national institution (public and private) and foreign problem in institutions complexes along with 32 office studies and completing expensive the completion of the roads of the 15 projects on 900 kilometers, and is the fundamental obstacles provided by the institutions with respect to project delays in the expropriation and compensation and the environment. According to the National Agency for Roads car report, the rate of progress Works in the east area of 20 percent for road Batna (20 km) and 15 percent for the project road link between Jijel and Setif (110 km) and 7 percent for Guelma (35 km) and Skikda (31 km), and with respect to the central region amounted Works 42 percent for the project Bejaia (100 km) and 17 percent for the Tizi Ouzou (48 km) and 44 percent for the duplication of the national road between the flange (Blida) and Broakih (Medea) at a distance of 53 km, and reached The total percentage of the Works Progress 22 percent for the construction works of the first part of the fourth side road link between Khemis Miliana (Ain Defla) and Broakih at a distance of 67 kilometers and 10 percent for the second halves of the same way also the link between Khemis Miliana and Broakih. For the area west of the country the proportion of the Works Progress amounted to 24 percent for the road link between the port of invasions (Tlemcen) and highway east-west at a distance of 13 km and 8 percent for the first portion of the road link between the camp and the East-West Highway (25 km) and 12 percent For the second halves of the same way, the percentage of the Works Progress 21 percent for the road link between Oran port and East-West Highway (26 km) and 8 percent for the first portion of the road link between Mostaganem city and highway (33 km) and only 5 percent For the second halves of the same way. - See more at: http://www.elkhabar.com/press/articl....Iie4LOB6.dpuf
C'est totalement illisible. Essaye de mettre le titre en gras et de quoter le contenu de l'article.
__________________
"Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins." Nelson DeMille, By the Rivers of Babylon.

Visit the ALGERIAN FORUM

ChrisZwolle, mouadh25 liked this post
abdeka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2015, 07:31 PM   #780
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,595
Likes (Received): 19389

The section between Constantine and Aïn Bouziane will open on 20 November 2015.

http://www.letempsdz.com/index.php/1...%C3%A9cembre-2

Pour le projet du contournement de Djebel El Ouahch dans la wilaya de Constantine, le premier responsable du département des travaux publics a annoncé sa livraison le 20 novembre.

According to Google Earth, this segment is about 35-36 kilometers long from the east side of Constantine to a temporary exit just east of Aïn Bouziane.

I think that leaves the easternmost segment between Dréan and the Tunisian border near El Tarf. April/May 2015 imagery on Google Earth east of Dréan show only early-stage construction, so I don't think this stretch will open this year.
__________________

my clinched highways / travel mapping • highway photography @ Flickr and Youtube

abdeka liked this post
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
algeria, autoroute, highways, motorways

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium