daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #801
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7094

ST. PETERSBURG METRO

Model of the station "Admiralteyskaya" ("Admiralty"):

RED

RED

RED

RED

RED

Rail_Serbia liked this post
AlekseyVT no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2011, 10:35 PM   #802
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Construction of the big escalator hall:

RED

Red and green lights - small escalator hall:

RED

The underground platform of the station:

RED

The vestibule of the station:

RED

Old January 23rd, 2011, 10:36 PM   #803
AlekseyVT
BANNED

MOSCOW METRO

January 16, 2011. Construction of the own exit from the station "Sretensky Boulevard":

Old January 23rd, 2011, 10:37 PM   #804
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5778

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekseyVT View Post

Now, when we're told how look Russian women comparing with American & European ladies, about Muslim invasion and demographic death of Russia, about future Chinese invasion in Siberia, about Kadyrov & Putin policies, about terrible Soviet times and freezing Siberian air, let me to say few words about development of the Russian Transport.
"future Chinese invasion in Siberia" is something you've introduced into the conversation, not me.
Woonsocket54 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #805
manrush
Agenda 21 Advocate

Likes (Received): 499

AlekseyVT makes one little remark and people are already blowing it out of proportion.

Please just let him post transit stuff and stop making mountains out of molehills.
manrush no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #806
AlekseyVT
BANNED

NEWS OF THE OMSK METRO:

September 24, 2010 - Elvira Nabiullina, Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Russia, visited station "Biblioteka imeni Pushkina" ("Pushkin Library"). She said that Omsk Metro is in a high degree of readiness.
November 18, 2010 - After presentation of the project of the Omsk Oblast's development in the Czech Embassy in Moscow, few Czech companies declared about the willingness to take part in the delivery of materials and, in particular, the supply of Czech carriages for the Omsk Metro.
November 25, 2010 - After the presentation of the project of the innovative Omsk Metro, Federal Government has agreed to provide 33 mln. USD on its construction.
January 19, 2011 - In Omsk was held talks with the Koreans about the possibility of buying Hyundai carriages for the Omsk Metro.

Tomorrow, on January 25, Koreans must submit project documentation.

Old January 24th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #807
Dase

Likes (Received): 61

@ AlekseyVT: I don't think it helps the readibility of this thread if you're getting defensive if anything critical is being said about Russia. This has not been the first time.

Apart from that, I really appreciate the informations about the planned Omsk metro. I am hust having troubles to get whether the project or the innovate variants are going to be built. The station designs all seem to reflect the "project variant" plus the first stations seem to have been built in this variant? Can you shed a light on this?
Dase no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #808
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dase View Post
@ AlekseyVT: I don't think it helps the readibility of this thread if you're getting defensive if anything critical is being said about Russia. This has not been the first time.
Dase, I don't have such a position. Moreover, I'm personally critical to the development of Metro in Russia, especially in the regions. And I'm ready to discuss it in this thread.

But if every time when I will load the renders of future Metro stations, visitors will be talking about cheap women fashion and the future Islamization of Russia, that I'm sured that these comments are absolutely useless and inappropriate in this thread and look like trolling. I don't wish to speak about these questions in the current thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dase View Post
Apart from that, I really appreciate the informations about the planned Omsk metro. I am hust having troubles to get whether the project or the innovate variants are going to be built. The station designs all seem to reflect the "project variant" plus the first stations seem to have been built in this variant? Can you shed a light on this?
The sense of the new project is to reduce the cost of the future stations. This is achieved: by reducing the length of the stations, by the using of the 2-carriage automatic trains instead of the 4-carriage trains with driver, by the construction of the stations with one exit instead of two, by the reducing of the area of the Metro depot, by the construction of the ground-level stations instead of the underground stations, by the refusal from the construction of the Engineer building and rooms for civil defence.

Generally speaking, the sense of this project is the abandonment of the construction of the so-called "heavy Metro" like in other Russian Metro cities. Instead of it, they plan to build "light" and more cheaper Metro system as it exists in some world cities. The completed station - "Pushkin Library" - can be transformed into the station for the "light Metro".

The purpose of the new project is to draw financial investments and accelerate the pace of Metro construction. In ideal, they plan to open Metro in 2016, to the 300-anniversary of the Omsk's foundation.

Old January 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #809
TheKorean
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
NEWS OF THE OMSK METRO:

September 24, 2010 - Elvira Nabiullina, Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Russia, visited station "Biblioteka imeni Pushkina" ("Pushkin Library"). She said that Omsk Metro is in a high degree of readiness.
November 18, 2010 - After presentation of the project of the Omsk Oblast's development in the Czech Embassy in Moscow, few Czech companies declared about the willingness to take part in the delivery of materials and, in particular, the supply of Czech carriages for the Omsk Metro.
November 25, 2010 - After the presentation of the project of the innovative Omsk Metro, Federal Government has agreed to provide 33 mln. USD on its construction.
January 19, 2011 - In Omsk was held talks with the Koreans about the possibility of buying Hyundai carriages for the Omsk Metro.

Tomorrow, on January 25, Koreans must submit project documentation.
Whose the competition for the Koreans? Chinese? Europeans?
TheKorean no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #810
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorean View Post
Whose the competition for the Koreans? Chinese? Europeans?
Ansaldo STS (Italy) and Bombardier Inc. (Canada)

But I'm sure - if there will no problems with the price, they will follow the example of the neighboring Kazakhstan and will choose Hyundai.
Old January 24th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #811
manrush
Agenda 21 Advocate

Likes (Received): 499

Quote:
Ansaldo STS (Italy) and Bombardier Inc. (Canada)

But I'm sure - if there will no problems with the price, they will follow the example of the neighboring Kazakhstan and will choose Hyundai.
Hopefully Bombardier or Hyundai-Rotem are the winners.

Considering Ansaldobreda's track record, it's best that they lose out on this one.
manrush no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #812
FDW

Likes (Received): 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by manrush View Post
Hopefully Bombardier or Hyundai-Rotem are the winners.

Considering Ansaldobreda's track record, it's best that they lose out on this one.
I concur. (And this is from someone who rides a product of Ansaldobreda's every single day)
FDW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #813
dars-dm
Cotton

Likes (Received): 17805

But I think the competition will be failed and the Metrowagonmash 760 carriages will be transported to Omsk
Как только проедят напечатанные амерами баблосы, нефтя будет падвацать, хас папиисяд, а толяр - пасто диривянных. И ражко сразу развалиццо. Патаму шо она сичаз разваливаиццо, хотя нефтя ещё не падвацать
dars-dm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #814
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dars-dm View Post
But I think the competition will be failed and the Metrowagonmash 760 carriages will be transported to Omsk
Metrovagonmash (like other Russian factories) not produces a carriages for automated Metro lines, as it envisaged in the Omsk project.
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #815
AlekseyVT
BANNED

NIZHNY NOVGOROD METRO

January 26, 2011. Construction of the station "Gorkovskaya" ("Maxim Gorky"), which planned to be open next year:

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:55 PM   #816
AlekseyVT
BANNED

DOCUMENTARY FILMS ABOUT THE MOSCOW METRO:

Probably, it's a bad idea, but I'm decided to load documentary films about the Moscow Metro. May be, it will be interesting for somebody.

1) "MOSCOW METRO - UNDERGROUND TEMPLE OF COMMUNISM" (1991, FRANCE)

Brief description: Unconventional vision of the Moscow Metro.

Video (only for Russian speakers):
(To watch film in Full Screen mode, move mouse cursor on the video window and click on inscription in the right upper corner)

2) "SOVIET EMPIRE. SER. 11 - METRO" (2009, RUSSIA)

Brief description: The best documentary film about history of Moscow Metro at least for last decade.

Video (for Russian speakers):
(To watch film in Full Screen mode, follow previous instruction)

Part One:

Part Two:

To watch the latter film with English subtitles, follow this instruction:
1) Go at this Link;
2) Move mouse cursor on the video window and press on right button;
3) Choose the Full Screen mode.

Old February 5th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #817
AlekseyVT
BANNED

BRIEF NEWS OF THE RUSSIAN METRO SYSTEMS:

Moscow, February 3. Construction of the station "Zyablikovo" (Line 10) - planned to be open this year:

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

Old February 5th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #818
AlekseyVT
BANNED

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

FotoGraf

Last edited by AlekseyVT; February 5th, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:54 PM   #819
AlekseyVT
BANNED

St. Petersburg, February 4. Construction of the station "Bukharestskaya" ("Bucharest" at Line 5), which planned to be open next year:

Electric locomotive:

andreev

Escalator tunnel:

andreev

Construction of the platform:

andreev

Construction of the passageways between the pylons:

andreev

Tunnel between "Volkovskaya" and "Bukharestskaya":

andreev

Old February 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #820
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Kazan, January 28. The first Rusich train arrived in Kazan:

Since December 30, 2010, after the opening of the station "Kozya Sloboda" ("Goat Settlement", the first station on the right bank of Kazanka River), time intervals in the Kazan Metro were increased till 11.5 minutes. In 2009 were only five 4-carriages trains in Kazan Metro depot, one of which is on prevention. Therefore, they decided to buy three 3-carriages Rusich trains. The first of these trains departed from Mytishchi town near Moscow on January 22 and arrived in Kazan on January 28. This train will start to operate in Kazan Metro in coming days. Two other Rusich trains will arrive in Kazan this month. It must help to decrease time intervals in Kazan Metro till 7 minutes.

D_O

D_O

K-Lex

Tags
метро, kazan, metro, novosibirsk, samara, st. petersburg, subway, transport