daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Cityscapes

Cityscapes discussion, photography and news of towns, cities, districts and states.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 25th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #121
wongbatu

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caius the Shadow View Post
MPBP/OSC/12(071)/10 : PERMOHONAN CCC BAGI CADANGAN MEMBINA BANGUNAN PANGSAPURI (APARTMENT) 11 TINGKAT YANG MENGANDUNIGI: 1)SATU BLOK PANGSAPURI YANG MENGANDUNGI 30 UNIT 2)SATU UNIT 'INDOR TNB SUB-STATION 3)SATU UNIT PONDOK PENGAWAL DAN 4)SATU UNIT KEBUK SAMPAH DI ATAS TANAH PTD 21782 (LOT 19255) H.S.(D) 223446 ( BERHADAPAN TIANG LAMPU JGC24), TAMAN BANANG JAYA, MUKIM SIMPANG KANAN, DAERAH BATU PAHAT,JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM oleh TACON DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD. di Majlis Perbandaran Batu Pahat

Kategori Rumah HARGA TINGGI
Jenis Rumah RUMAH PANGSA/KONDO
Bil Tingkat 11
Luas Lantai 209.03209.03 mps
Luas Lot mps
Bil Unit 30
Tarikh Kelulusan TCF (CF Sementara)
Tarikh Kelulusan CF
Harga Max RM 1,100,000.00
Harga Piawai RM 600,000.00
Harga Min RM 450,000.00
Laporan Kemajuan Projek Terakhir Sesi TAMBAHAN Tahun 2012

http://ehome.kpkt.gov.my/ehome/Detai...NT%20SDN%20BHD

Is this some con or what? Who the hell is this Tacon Developement Sdn Bhd anyway? I know that BP is the #2 town in Johor , behind JB but I dont think the property pricefor apartment/condo in Batu Pahat has reached the RM 1 million mark.
Taman Banang Jaya owned by Vincent Tan.
wongbatu no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 25th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #122
wongbatu

Quote:

A site for a new project in BP. Mybe it's just a shoplot project. This is one of the best place to view BP's skyline from a horizontal view. 6,7 tall buildings can be seen from here but my camera can't capture all those buildings in a single shot.

BP road

A project near BP Mall
Kim's Park Business Centre u/c another project owned by Vincent Tan.
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #123
Caius the Shadow

Likes (Received): 382

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongbatu View Post
Tacon has a land bank of five acres behind Sky Villas and plans to start construction in the New Year. This will be a mixed development of low rise condominiums incorporating a swimming pool and clubhouse.
They should plan for highrise condos.. 20-30 storeys would be nice... Highrise in BP + they can save spaces as 5 acres isn't that big Let's just pray for them to change their master plan by next year. TQ for the info wongbatu.

Quote:
I would expect more condo will be built along Jalan Kluang in the next five to ten years since Tan sri Vincent tan(anak jati Batu Pahat) have a lot of land bank there.

Would be nice if he can build a small scale Berjaya Times Square.
Yes Jalan Kluang - BP has lots of potentials as most people use that road as a gateway to go in/out of BP and Kluang area, thanks to Ayer Itam toll for that. What was the Government thinking when they made the NSE back then. They said Johor is their Kubu Kuat but only JB has the direct access to the NSE. Muar/BP/Kluang/Segamat , all of em have zero direct access to NSE!!

A small scale BTS in BP would be nice but I think a new shopping mall in BP is not possible at this time. The 3 shopping malls ( BP Mall - Square One - The Summit ) are more than enough to cater BP people. Adding another one will surely kill itself or the other.

Currently, among those big guns in property sector, only Genting Group have make their move in BP with their Pura Kencana project. Others might follow if Pura Kencana becomes successful.
Caius the Shadow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #124
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
Kim's Park Business Centre u/c another project owned by Vincent Tan.
Oh Vincent Tan already make his moves in Batu Pahat

Nice project in the right location. It is located near the BP Mall. Those who have money please buy this (if it is stil available) .
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #125
wongbatu

Quote:
They should plan for highrise condos.. 20-30 storeys would be nice... Highrise in BP + they can save spaces as 5 acres isn't that big Let's just pray for them to change their master plan by next year. TQ for the info wongbatu.

Yes Jalan Kluang - BP has lots of potentials as most people use that road as a gateway to go in/out of BP and Kluang area, thanks to Ayer Itam toll for that. What was the Government thinking when they made the NSE back then. They said Johor is their Kubu Kuat but only JB has the direct access to the NSE. Muar/BP/Kluang/Segamat , all of em have zero direct access to NSE!!

A small scale BTS in BP would be nice but I think a new shopping mall in BP is not possible at this time. The 3 shopping malls ( BP Mall - Square One - The Summit ) are more than enough to cater BP people. Adding another one will surely kill itself or the other.

Currently, among those big guns in property sector, only Genting Group have make their move in BP with their Pura Kencana project. Others might follow if Pura Kencana becomes successful.
There are proposal to build Jusco and Tesco at Pura Kencana.
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #126
wongbatu

Someone already bought 10 acres vacant land in front Pelican Hotel for 36 million only!
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #127
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
There are proposal to build Jusco and Tesco at Pura Kencana.
Chill n relax, it's just a proposal. Let's wait for further conformation by Tesco/Jusco. I recalled there's no press release about Tesco/jusco coming to BP.

TBH, I dont think BP is ready for this yet. Even if it does materialize, it will be a small one, not the same scale like those in JB. Gotta be realistic with the current population and purchasing power.
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #128
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
Someone already bought 10 acres vacant land in front Pelican Hotel for 36 million only!
Ermm may I know your sources?? Well it's natural for developer to grab as many landbank as possible. Just hope that the land wont be vacant for too long.
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #129
wongbatu

Quote:
Chill n relax, it's just a proposal. Let's wait for further conformation by Tesco/Jusco. I recalled there's no press release about Tesco/jusco coming to BP.

TBH, I dont think BP is ready for this yet. Even if it do materialize, it will be a small one, not the same scale like those in JB. Gotta be realistic with the current population and purchasing power.
Second University at Tanjung Labuh Batu Pahat will atrract them to come in!
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #130
wongbatu

Quote:
Ermm may I know your sources?? Well it's natural for developer to grab as many landbank as possible. Just hope that the land wont be vacant for too long.
From my uncle,he is a land broker
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #131
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
Second University at Tanjung Labuh Batu Pahat will atrract them to come in!
Sources please..
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #132
wongbatu

Quote:
Sources please..
Latarbelakang, Pengenalan & Keperluan - UTHM
Old December 25th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #133
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
Wow 109 hektar. Quite big.. UTHM is expending!! Thanks for link wongbatu. They had claimed the 109 hektar in year 2005.. It's been 7,8 years now... Have the construction of the Tanjung Labuh Campus started?? If yes, then when is the completion date??
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #134
wongbatu

Quote:
Wow 109 hektar. Quite big.. UTHM is expending!! Thanks for link wongbatu. They had claimed the 109 hektar in year 2005.. It's been 7,8 years now... Have the construction of the Tanjung Labuh Campus started?? If yes, then when is the completion date??

Aeronautics Degree Program Elevates UTHM's Name
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #135
Caius the Shadow

More news about UTHM Kampus Tanjung Labuh

The news was 1 year old though...

BATU PAHAT 27 Dis. – Sultan Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar berkenan mencemar duli melawat gerai pameran Aeronautik Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) pada Pameran Udara dan Maritim Antarabangsa Langkawi (LIMA) 2011, baru-baru ini.

Dalam sesi lawatan, itu, baginda diberi penerangan ringkas oleh Ketua Jabatan Kejuruteraan Aeronautik (JKA), Profesor Ir. Dr. Abas Ab. Wahab bagi mendapatkan gambaran yang lebih dekat berkenaan perkembangan program Aeronautik di UTHM.

Baginda yang juga merupakan Canselor UTHM turut diberi taklimat tentang perancangan pembangunan Kampus Tanjung Labuh, Batu Pahat yang bakal menjadi lokasi utama pengajian aeronautik di universiti ini pada masa akan datang.

Artikel Penuh: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info...#ixzz2G2raHdQt
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #136
wongbatu

Quote:
The news was 1 year old though...

BATU PAHAT 27 Dis. – Sultan Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar berkenan mencemar duli melawat gerai pameran Aeronautik Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) pada Pameran Udara dan Maritim Antarabangsa Langkawi (LIMA) 2011, baru-baru ini.

Dalam sesi lawatan, itu, baginda diberi penerangan ringkas oleh Ketua Jabatan Kejuruteraan Aeronautik (JKA), Profesor Ir. Dr. Abas Ab. Wahab bagi mendapatkan gambaran yang lebih dekat berkenaan perkembangan program Aeronautik di UTHM.

Baginda yang juga merupakan Canselor UTHM turut diberi taklimat tentang perancangan pembangunan Kampus Tanjung Labuh, Batu Pahat yang bakal menjadi lokasi utama pengajian aeronautik di universiti ini pada masa akan datang.

Artikel Penuh: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info...#ixzz2G2raHdQt
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd
The project still u/c but a bit delay.
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #137
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
UTHM also provides laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities which encourage the University to embark its brand new program. Besides that, UTHM is now actively developing the infrastructure of Tanjung Labuh Airport.

Taken from the sources.

I think right now the are focusing on completing the Tanjung Labuh Airport first. The Tanjung labuh campus might be build later as UTHM will start the construction for their Pagoh campus by early next year.
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #138
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
The project still u/c but a bit delay.
I'm not stationed in BP but I think u're a local there. Why dont you do us a favor and snap snap some pics of teh construction site and post it here
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #139
wongbatu

The 3rd University beside Putra Hospital.

My uncle told me MARA are negotiating to acquire 60 acres from local folks for rm16 psf.
Old December 25th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #140
Caius the Shadow

Quote:
The 3rd University beside Putra Hospital.

My uncle told me MARA are negotiating to acquire 60 acres from local folks for rm16 psf.
MARA? Then it is UiTM I guess.. Ermm let's just keep these matters as kedai kopi talk first. Muhyiddin wants Muar to shine first as an educational hub.. I'm quite sure he won't let BP or other place to steal the spotlight. The 3rd university might be materizlizeb but not until the Pagoh Hub in Muar had complete