daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #1601
dubart
HAL9001

Likes (Received): 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I did, but you probably never escaped Hravatska. And the quality of Croatian motorways has nothing to do with the quality of Slovenian motorways.
Hravatska?
dubart no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #1602
dubart
HAL9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
I'm talking about an average Croatian, who doesn't know much more than Croatian sea (and perhaps Kranjska Gora, as far as Slovenia is concerned). You won't convince me that an average Croatian knows Slovenia well (except maybe from photos). I've seen a lot of Croatia, for example.
Hm, average Croatians that I know all visited Ljubljana, Maribor, Kranjska Gora, Bled and Bohinj, at least. That's for sure. Those into skiing have other places on that list. I remember, when I was a kid, many school trips to Slovenia (80's).
Old April 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM   #1603
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Even from Zadar?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #1604
dubart
HAL9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Even from Zadar?
Oh, yes. Suddenly everyone goes skiing somewhere I guess it's Janica's fault
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #1605
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3436

Quote:
Serbia has also luxury OMV, so I don´t understand why Croatia doesn´t have it.
we have, but not on A3 because A3 is reserved only for bulgarian car black-marketeers who don't have balls to avoid tolls via D2
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #1606
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

Why is OMW better than INA or MOL,or Lukoil,or anything? All companies in Croatia gets its oil,and basically all products from the same source.
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #1607
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawLee View Post
Why is OMW better than INA or MOL,or Lukoil,or anything? All companies in Croatia gets its oil,and basically all products from the same source.
it is not. OMV has the lowest quality of petrol among all those mentioned. diesel is little bit better. but Radi is right when he says that almost all service areas at A3 are pure crap because they are old as motorway (worths only for service areas between Ivanić Grad and Županja, other are good and modern)
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #1608
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

X-type, you always fight with the poor Slovenians and say they have expensive vigniette. They have the best motorways in europe, the smoothest and best looking and your motorways are crap, the car goes up and down man and the crashbarriers even are B profil. 20 € in one direction is ******* expensive.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:33 PM   #1609
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
it is not. OMV has the lowest quality of petrol among all those mentioned. diesel is little bit better. but Radi is right when he says that almost all service areas at A3 are pure crap because they are old as motorway (worths only for service areas between Ivanić Grad and Županja, other are good and modern)
I see.
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #1610
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
X-type, you always fight with the poor Slovenians and say they have expensive vigniette. They have the best motorways in europe, the smoothest and best looking and your motorways are crap, the car goes up and down man and the crashbarriers even are B profil. 20 € in one direction is ******* expensive.
frankly, i have no idea about what are you talking. you can find bad parts at A4 and A2 which are now 11 (A4) and 14 (A2) years old. if it is about A3, you have missed the point because you hardly can find bad part there (i can make a movie if you want)
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #1611
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Radi at his best
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #1612
Radish2

X-type, answer me only this please, why do you diss Slovenia all the time, saying the vigniette is expensive and the motorway construction isn´t fast enough, when your motorways are way more expensive and are worse than Slovenias. Slovenia gets way less money for motorways than Croatia so it is normal that Croatia has all motorways build! For the money someone has to pay the motorway should be in best condition always.
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #1613
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
X-type, answer me only this please, why do you diss Slovenia all the time, saying the vigniette is expensive and the motorway construction isn´t fast enough, when your motorways are way more expensive and are worse than Slovenias. Slovenia gets way less money for motorways than Croatia so it is normal that Croatia has all motorways build! For the money someone has to pay the motorway should be in best condition always.
what do you mean "they get less money then HR"?? who is here in EU and gets money from fonds?? of course they are slow because they build LJubljana - Obrežje motorway for decades and it still isn't over. and they are sabotaging the most important route for HR from Graz via Maribor to Gruškovje with those vignettes where you have to pay 35 (or if they've accepted new system 15) € for 10 km of motorway. average tourist who stays 10-15 days at vacation in Croatia will have to pay 30€ for 20 km of motorway.

HR has normal toll-ćgates system, just as Spain, France, Italy, Portugal (and Slovenia till half year ago)
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #1614
SpicyMcHaggis

Likes (Received): 1795

edit

Last edited by SpicyMcHaggis; July 27th, 2012 at 06:04 PM.
SpicyMcHaggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #1615
panda80

Likes (Received): 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
what do you mean "they get less money then HR"?? who is here in EU and gets money from fonds?? of course they are slow because they build LJubljana - Obrežje motorway for decades and it still isn't over. and they are sabotaging the most important route for HR from Graz via Maribor to Gruškovje with those vignettes where you have to pay 35 (or if they've accepted new system 15) € for 10 km of motorway. average tourist who stays 10-15 days at vacation in Croatia will have to pay 30€ for 20 km of motorway.

HR has normal toll-ćgates system, just as Spain, France, Italy, Portugal (and Slovenia till half year ago)
he probably wanted to say that you get more money due to higher tolls.in slovenia i would consider someone who pays 30euro/20km as a stupid person or a very rich one.i'm sure they would collect more money if they would put a corridor-vignette of 2 euro for that route now and 4 euro after they open motorway till ptuj.that way they would also remove traffic from maribor and villages on the national road.this is to me bad management.
panda80 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #1616
bubach_hlubach
hlubach bubach

Likes (Received): 161

@Radi, I got nothing say, but hope that someday Croatia will have as many km of motorways as your country, and that achieving their quality level ain't gonna be a hard task for those lousy and inexperienced Croatian road builders.

I agree the bumps in the pics below look very dangerious, and gotta be fixed up in no time! Thank goodness you are alive, Radi, must've been a miracle.

'Cause I can't go on (Will you still love me?)
No, I can't go on (Just say you love me)
bubach_hlubach no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:08 PM   #1617
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19354

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyMcHaggis View Post
This Radi character cannot be for real. I mean.. it was funny for some period. But no one can be that dumb. Someone has double acc and is pulling massive prank on all of us.
The guy is like a cartoon.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #1618
dubart
HAL9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
The guy is like a cartoon.
He's probably 13 or sth...
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:36 PM   #1619
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
I have driven an almost all croatian and slovenian motorways and they are the same. I didnt notice any difference.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #1620
Radish2

If you don´t notice a difference that doesn´t mean the asphalt of the motorways is the same.