daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 14th, 2008, 03:51 PM   #161
Kuvvaci
Strange User

Likes (Received): 64

woow , very nice... euxaristo para poli gia photos... there is a nice development.

you took also the picture of Peleponisos Station. It reminds me of alittle bit Istanbul Sirkeci station although, this one is smaller and used for another job right now. I felt touched.
Kuvvaci no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 14th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #162
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Likes (Received): 179

Soon more from another point of new lines.
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #163
AVassilios

Likes (Received): 2

Evharisto poly imaginas! WOW, they work
your pics are great, more more pls
There is a nice reportage about the today's mood of OSE in the Greek TV SKAI (saldy only in Greek): http://www.skai.gr/master_avod.php?id=96791&lsc=1
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #164
imaginas
www.luz.gr

I will try to take new photos tomorrow from tris gefyres point.
Old October 15th, 2008, 12:26 AM   #165
Kuvvaci
Strange User

what will be the down part? Autopark or under ground passage?
Old October 15th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #166
Kuvvaci
Strange User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVassilios View Post
Evharisto poly imaginas! WOW, they work
your pics are great, more more pls
There is a nice reportage about the today's mood of OSE in the Greek TV SKAI (saldy only in Greek): http://www.skai.gr/master_avod.php?id=96791&lsc=1

could you please give an English summery?
Old October 15th, 2008, 07:25 AM   #167
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Kuvvaci will be an underground station for suburban.Will be moved underground from Central Station of Athens,to treis gefures near in stations and after will continues on the ground to Agioi Anargyroi,and after will moved undergroud again to SKA.
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM   #168
Kuvvaci
Strange User

oh very nice

there are too much investment on the railways in Greece ecently. Or am I wrong?

I watched the video and I don't understand but sensed as if new investments are coming. Am I wrong?
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #169
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuvvaci View Post
oh very nice
I watched the video and I don't understand but sensed as if new investments are coming. Am I wrong?
The only investment wich is progress is the shrinking of Greek railways...The minister wants close the OSE...
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #170
serdar samanlı

Likes (Received): 21

If they close OSE who will run the railways?
serdar samanlı no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:00 AM   #171
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Nobody.We will have only the buses...I believe will change the goverment soon,and we will avoid this catastrophe
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #172
Kuvvaci
Strange User

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginas View Post
The only investment wich is progress is the shrinking of Greek railways...The minister wants close the OSE...
are you sure? it could like suicide! Why do you think like that! If they want to close the OSE, why do they build this station and buy new trains and build Athens-Patra railroad? It could be very sad! Why?
Old October 15th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #173
pilotos
καταχωρημένος χρήστης

Likes (Received): 12

Imaginas i understand you probably have some issues with the government and ose, but none is going to close ose or so, the obvious problem is the huge debt ose has, and they have to shrink the debt somehow, i am sure the railways in Greece will get better when ose functions as indented.

Now many people say that the final purpose of the current government could be to privatize part of ose, not the infrastructure but probably the cars handling etc, but in any case there is no such plans announced.
pilotos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #174
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuvvaci View Post
are you sure? it could like suicide! Why do you think like that! If they want to close the OSE, why do they build this station and buy new trains and build Athens-Patra railroad? It could be very sad! Why?
For the constructions about 50% of the budget is financing of European Union,and must to complete...
Old October 15th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #175
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotos View Post
Imaginas i understand you probably have some issues with the government and ose, but none is going to close ose or so, the obvious problem is the huge debt ose has, and they have to shrink the debt somehow, i am sure the railways in Greece will get better when ose functions as indented.

Now many people say that the final purpose of the current government could be to privatize part of ose, not the infrastructure but probably the cars handling etc, but in any case there is no such plans announced.
Pilotos,μπορείς να διαβάσεις Ελληνικά,και σε παραπέμπω στο φόρου www.amnizia.com .Κάνε μια εγγραφή (δωρεάν είναι) και διάβασε τα θέματα του.Ασχολείται με τον σιδηρόδρομο αποκλειστικά,και θα μάθεις πολλά.
Old October 15th, 2008, 04:00 PM   #176
Almopos
Pacta sunt servanda

Likes (Received): 2563

Imaginas, great pictures of the new Athens railway station. I'm glad to see that construction has finally started.

As for the closing down of OSE, this is highly unlikely. OSE has enormous debt, something has to be done about that.

Quote:
Nobody.We will have only the buses...I believe will change the goverment soon,and we will avoid this catastrophe
Νομίζεις ότι μια νέα κυβέρνηση δεν θα λάβει μετρα για να περιοριστούν τα ελλείμματα του ΟΣΕ; Αλλα έχεις δίκιο, με μια νέα κυβέρνηση του ΠΑΣΟΚ δεν θα αλλάξει τίποτα και μάλλον θα διπλασιαστούν τα ελλείμματα όπως και έγινε τα 20 χρονια που κυβερνούσαν αυτόν τον τόπο.
Almopos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #177
ovem
Commieblocks fan

Likes (Received): 885

KERATADES!!! what i saw on tis video makes me mad! I am not responsible for this situation... but unfortunately those who votes for the 2 parties => (literally double meaning) are absolutely responsible for this... the government wouldn't do anything of this shit if it was not elected... but that's the poor mind of petit bourgeois! they dont have their own hands... they need a boss... i dont. so i dont vote for those guyz => i am not responsible...
this ******* minister said that the ellipse of labor, drives the organisation to pay for overtimes!!! WHY DONT YOU INCEPT WORKERS??? ARE WE THAT STUPID??? ****!?!?!
THIS ******* COUNTRY STILL EXISTS BY MISTAKE!!! OHHHHHH I'm really ashamed for being greek... sorry guys. please let me go! i dont belong here...
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #178
imaginas
www.luz.gr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almopos View Post
Νομίζεις ότι μια νέα κυβέρνηση δεν θα λάβει μετρα για να περιοριστούν τα ελλείμματα του ΟΣΕ; Αλλα έχεις δίκιο, με μια νέα κυβέρνηση του ΠΑΣΟΚ δεν θα αλλάξει τίποτα και μάλλον θα διπλασιαστούν τα ελλείμματα όπως και έγινε τα 20 χρονια που κυβερνούσαν αυτόν τον τόπο.
Εσύ απαντάς με κομματικούς όρους,και δε θα μπω στη διαδικασία αντιπαράθεσης κομματικών "επιχειρημάτων",αλλά θα μιλήσω με οικονομικούς όρους που είναι και η δουλειά μου.

Ο ΟΣΕ,λέει το ΥΜΕ,έχει περίπου 500 δις ευρώ έλλειμμα.Ωραία,έχει τόσο έλλειμμα.Πρέπει να μας πει όμως από που προέρχεται το έλλειμμα.Μια μελέτη στις οικονομικές καταστάσεις που έχει δημοσιοποιήσει,εμφανίζει την πηγή του παθητικού.Τον τραπεζικό δανεισμό.Γιατί όμως προβαίνει σε τραπεζικό δανεισμό ο ΟΣΕ;Μα για να χρηματοδοτήσει τα έργα που κάνει,και φαίνονται στο ενεργητικό του.Το 70% του παθητικού του είναι για τα έργα.Διότι τα έργα σιδηροδρόμου,τα χρηματοδοτεί ο ΟΣΕ,και παίρνει και μια χρηματοδότηση για κάποια από την Ε.Ε.Όχι όμως όλα,διότι δεν είναι όλα έργα μεγάλα,αλλά είναι και η συντήρηση του δικτύου του και η συντήρηση των οχημάτων του.Το 30% που απομένει από τα 500 περίπου δις ευρώ,μπορεί να αναλυθεί περαιτέρω.Ο ΟΣΕ,σε αντίθεση με την Ο.Α,δεν επιδοτείται για κάποια δρομολόγια σε περιφεριακές γραμμές που δεν είναι κερδοφόρα,αλλά βοηθάει τις τοπικές κοινωνίες.Άρα,τις ζημίες τις καρπώνεται αυτός.Κατά συνέπεια,το χρέος που μας λέει ο ΥΜΕ,δεν είναι όσο λέει,αλλά μικρότερο.Και πώς μειώνεις το χρέος;Κόβοντας δημοφιλή δρομολόγια;Όχι βέβαια,περιορίζοντας το κόστος παροχής υπηρεσιών.Μα,θα πει κάποιος,έχουν πολύ προσωπικό που δε χρειάζεται.Θα απαντήσω εγώ,είσαι σίγουρος;Αν έχουν πολύ προσωπικό,γιατί όταν πάω να αγοράσω εισιτήριο στον Σταθμό Λαρίσης στην Αθήνα,έχει έναν ταμεία και αναμονή 60 άτομα;Γιατί πληρώνει εταιρείες σεκιούριτη (τουλάχιστον δύο διαφορετικές) και δεν κάνει κάποιους υπαλλήλους που περισσεύουν,ασφάλεια;Γιατί ενώ η γραμμή Κόρινθος-Άργος-Τρίπολη,είναι έτοιμη δεν τη δίνει στην κυκλοφορία για να αποσβέσει την επένδυση για την ανακαίνιση της;Γιατί στο σχέδιο της εξυγίανσης που λέει ο ΥΜΕ,έχει πρόσληψη μηχανοδηγών;Μα διότι για να βγει η δουλειά,οι μηχανοδηγοί κάνουν υπερωρίες,και κοστίζουν περισσότερα...Αντί να λύσει αυτά τα προβλήματα,κόβει δημοφιλή δρομολόγια,όπως το 602/603 το οποίο κόπηκε επειδή δε φτάνουν οι μηχανές Ad tranz,διότι,οι τροχοί που έπρεπε να αντικατασταθούν,δεν υπάρχουν.Δεν έκαναν παραγγελία...Οι πληροφορίες λένε για κόψιμο αμαξοστιχιών,που έχουν πληρότητα 120% όπως οι 883 αν δεν κάνω λάθος το νούμερο,που πάνε Αθήνα-Τρίκαλα.Ή τα δρομολόγια 500-501-502-503 που είναι πάντα και με όρθιους.Και θα αφήσει μόνο κάποια IC,ICE.Εδώ,ακόμα και την 604 τη νυχτερινή για Θεσσαλονίκη,σκέφτονται να κλείσουν.Κάνε μια εγγραφή στο amnizia.com και θα πάρεις απαντήσεις σε όλες σου τις απορίες.Εγώ,πρώτα είμαι φίλος του σιδηροδρόμου και μετά ψηφοφόρος κάποιου κόμματος.Όνειρο μου είναι να ξαναπάω με τραίνο στην Καλαμάτα,αλλά δεν το βλέπω.Βλέπεις,τα συμφέροντα των ΚΤΕΛ είναι τεράστια.
Old October 16th, 2008, 03:28 AM   #179
Kuvvaci
Strange User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovem View Post
KERATADES!!! what i saw on tis video makes me mad! I am not responsible for this situation... but unfortunately those who votes for the 2 parties => (literally double meaning) are absolutely responsible for this... the government wouldn't do anything of this shit if it was not elected... but that's the poor mind of petit bourgeois! they dont have their own hands... they need a boss... i dont. so i dont vote for those guyz => i am not responsible...
this ******* minister said that the ellipse of labor, drives the organisation to pay for overtimes!!! WHY DONT YOU INCEPT WORKERS??? ARE WE THAT STUPID??? ****!?!?!
THIS ******* COUNTRY STILL EXISTS BY MISTAKE!!! OHHHHHH I'm really ashamed for being greek... sorry guys. please let me go! i dont belong here...
May I ask what video tells?

I wonder also how OSE created this dept. What did they do and had the dept?
Old October 16th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #180
LtBk

Likes (Received): 3706

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovem View Post
Calm down, you country is not the only one who has this kind of problem.
LtBk no está en línea   Reply With Quote