daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 25th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #341
BREVIN117

Likes (Received): 6

oh my god this can't be they can't change the design to that! and that height is unacceptable there wont be another opportunity to develop like this, they need to build a 655m building in such an amazing area when they have the chance!
BREVIN117 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #342
Myster E

Likes (Received): 73

Unfortunately South Korea is known to propose such huge buildings and never build around 80% them. We have seen some supertalls take off, but I knew this was too good to be true.
Myster E no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #343
BREVIN117

any chance they might raise the height again or have another design change? Daniel Libeskind's design has gone to waste what a shame.
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #344
yangkhm

Likes (Received): 172

Great Project!

Romantic Music
yangkhm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #345
Cliff
Tan

Likes (Received): 172

oh wow!!!
Cliff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 08:32 PM   #346
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

The redesign could partially be due to a huge eviction controversy a while back, so they scaled down some parts of the project I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if this project went under several redesigns, but I do believe it will continue in some form.

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:05 PM   #347
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Development sites from 63 KLI Building Observatory-April 30th

Yongsan Dream Hub Development will cost 31조 원(3.1 Zillion won-many Development Money-The most Expensive Development in South korea)

korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM   #348
krkseg1ops

Likes (Received): 1153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myster E View Post
Unfortunately South Korea is known to propose such huge buildings and never build around 80% them. We have seen some supertalls take off, but I knew this was too good to be true.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Theres 151 tower already kicking off in Incheon, Lotte Super Tower in Seoul has already started preparations, and Lotte World Tower in Seoul is also starting soon. So out of 4, only 1 is uncertain
krkseg1ops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #349
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12436

agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREVIN117 View Post
oh my god this can't be they can't change the design to that! and that height is unacceptable there wont be another opportunity to develop like this, they need to build a 655m building in such an amazing area when they have the chance!
i'm 100% behind you. But 2008 world finance crisis hit the dreamhub project. very sad...maybe decrease to 500m

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:48 PM   #350
korea2002

Development News by Yongsan IBD-2010.6.21

Yongsan Development, the day after tomorrow 'Board of Directors of destiny'

Yongsan yeoksegwon development projects for next Wednesday's Board of Directors will hold fate.

Yongsan yeoksegwon guarantees necessary for financing the land bill is going over the financial, strategic conflict between the investor and construction investment from the day the Board could be cleaned with a vote because rising.

Dream Hub project, the real estate industry and the financial investment companies (hereinafter Dream Herb), such as Dream Herb, according to the Board of Directors held on October 23 and payment for procurement of land is expected to engage in negotiations.

By the end of last March Dream Hub Yongsan yeoksegwon land in Kore a need to pay bills in two installments and the first gyeyakbun Moderate gold and 800 yeoeokwon yeoeokwon 3000, four tea yeoeokwon 3000 land sale, including a deposit payment of a total of 7000 were yeoeokwon. This dream is a hub of land this year to pay additional charges, including the two jowondae planned to raise the funds.

But let's need guarantees of equity finance companies, strategic investors, acquired a stake in the construction contractor for the Yongsan yeoksegwon asked guarantee. While the construction, as investors increased their stake in each of the four investment or guarantees should be up against that. Dream a major investment hub 4 jinhaenghaewat together monthly to discuss their differences, but did not reduce the no.

In this context, some large construction companies can make guarantees as to the rumor that floats around gamdolatda tension. If you can not guarantee that 40,000 construction coordination and construction companies have been eliminated as a match head will sign the construction week Samsung shares the construction may proceed to another contractor because.

But check to be unfounded as the building collapsed, investors their solidarity for the media to play the ref was even raised doubts. Dream Hub guarantees for the financing of such conflicts is escalating over the deda funding deadline approached both sides of the board of directors, submitted a plan is planning to accept last-minute negotiations.

Hub a DREAM subsidiaries official "end of this month or early July at the latest conclusions of land procurement to pay bills," said "the current Lotte tourism development strategy with a focus on finance, investment, and Samsung is focusing on building their own eyes investors was scheduled to present to know, "he said. "The two sides through negotiations and contacts if you're looking good, but too big of opinion concluded with the vote does not exclude the possibility," he said.

Kore a contribution of up to sign the plans to follow the decisions of the Board. Convention business 'contribution to meet the conditions should be' no he's stated that it will serve as the largest funder.

Korail official "until the war once a month in the annual Board of Directors to determine the existing position gyeonhaechaman inside, but this time the two sides engaged in discussions with creating the possibility to vote," said, "As founder of Kore a vote by the board as soon as will follow, "he said.

But the financial, strategic equity investors, compared to the construction of a relatively small investors to vote with their conclusions are inseparable construction week Samsung signed a release whether any alternative construction companies are focusing their attention this
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #351
BREVIN117

So does this mean that the 500m height decrease is final?
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #352
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8240

the 500m building seems more realistic to me and i'm great with it. also looks good
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:06 AM   #353
korea2002

Predicted Masterplan of the Yongsan IBD

Old July 17th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #354
korea2002

Yongsan IBD Development sites-2010.7.15

Photographed by Yonhap News Agency

Western Ichon-Dong(서부이촌동) Integrated Development Sites(통합개발부지)

Apartment's Demoltion.
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #355
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

i wonder if any of the south korean hypertalls gets build
Old July 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #356
architec101
BANNED

Likes (Received): 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
i wonder if any of the south korean hypertalls gets build
I wonder as well. Big building projects such as this may require stable financial long term supports. The current world-wide shaky economic situation does not help either. Mulling is one thing and actually seeing it in reality is another. I hope they get built in the end.
architec101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #357
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Quote:
Originally Posted by architec101 View Post
I wonder as well. Big building projects such as this may require stable financial long term supports. The current world-wide shaky economic situation does not help either. Mulling is one thing and actually seeing it in reality is another. I hope they get built in the end.
they have one of the most stunning projects on the way. and it would be great definers for the big south korean cities, but for all those 500m+ towers i dont think more than one per city is likely for the next years
Old August 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #358
saigon2020

Likes (Received): 785

MORE RENDER

saigon2020 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #359
saigon2020

Likes (Received): 785

MORE RENDER

NORMAN FOSTER & PARTNERS

saigon2020 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #360
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

The latest designs I like!! Hopefully it gets built before I reach by 30s lollll

HOOAH!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote