daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #681
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12436

ASYMPTOTE+ DESIGNBOOM

copyright http://adamkoogler.com/index.php?/projects/yongsan/
old proposal

copyright http://archinect.com/people/project/...ict/14944027#1
old proposal (Before Landmark tower height changed from 480m to 620m)
So out of date master plan.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; December 12th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #682
s.j.

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
Dear s.j.
I read your above all comment.
I'm deeply aapreciated for your "enthusiasm"
I hope dream hub and seoul goverment accept your advise. Thanks for your precious comment
Thanks

They might, but there are probably many smarter people they should listen to, haha. I just hope they act wisely, and don't go for something too extreme, but not something boring either. And I hope they hurry up, I want to see it
s.j. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #683
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1028

All agreed on all of this.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #684
s.j.

Re: Asymptote.

On it's own, the main building actually does look good, but when you add the other buildings it starts to look too.. staged. I think that the likelihood of a whole neighbourhood that is designed in one go, ending up looking good, is low. A city needs more spontaneity (coupled with MANY other things), or it ends up looking like an architectural equivalent of a mad scientist's experiment. I would strongly recommend getting MORE than one architectural company (or architect) to work on the design. That can replicate the natural spontaneity of non-planned, but doesn't risk replicating the negative side effects of organic urban development.

Back to the big tower: I'm worried about how the elevators will operate... And the base of the building is quite big.. I guess it's okay because it's the main tower, and the area is being built at once, but big bases are not usually a good idea. It's a waste of valuable space...
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #685
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.j. View Post
Re: Asymptote.

On it's own, the main building actually does look good, but when you add the other buildings it starts to look too.. staged. I think that the likelihood of a whole neighbourhood that is designed in one go, ending up looking good, is low. A city needs more spontaneity (coupled with MANY other things), or it ends up looking like an architectural equivalent of a mad scientist's experiment. I would strongly recommend getting MORE than one architectural company (or architect) to work on the design. That can replicate the natural spontaneity of non-planned, but doesn't risk replicating the negative side effects of organic urban development.

Back to the big tower: I'm worried about how the elevators will operate... And the base of the building is quite big.. I guess it's okay because it's the main tower, and the area is being built at once, but big bases are not usually a good idea. It's a waste of valuable space...
Nevertheless Asymptote is my best IBD master plan. IN MY OPINIONS MORE THAN DANIEL'S ARCHIAPELAGO 21.

http://fullagarch.visualsociety.com/...-ibd/dsc_0244/
New master plan is really sxxx.
It is representative of disorder seoul's landscape. I'd like to called it "dream ugly hub" I can not understand why they make like this ~~~

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; December 13th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #686
inno4321

Today IBD's concept design final presentaion held in seoul convention center. Especially LA CITY mayor mr biyalarigosa is going to participated in presentaion for encourage "architect firm who belong to LA city.
Probably today IBD's all concept design will be public. But i'm not sure.

Old December 14th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #687
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Enjoy 23 Yongsan IBD Architect's world!
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #688
inno4321

Seoul IBD(international business district) underground Retail Valley
Completed in 2016
design by 5+design(usa) Gensler
contain an area 300,000㎡
IN MY OPINIONS ==>

Last edited by inno4321; December 15th, 2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #689
inno4321

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section...2&idxno=518716
another angle

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=569981
land mark tower is rocket shape? without spires?
Yesterday LA mayor visited to IBD presentaion. Because IBD retail valley design by "5+design" which company is LA locate firm. Foever21 interestin to retail valley.
And other LA company interesting about IBD project.
Especailly "David pisher" president of Capital group accompany with LA mayor.

Last edited by inno4321; December 15th, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #690
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1028

At this point, I think we're all just anxious to see the total plan with all the buildings in place. And of course, for construction to start .
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #691
s.j.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
Seoul IBD(international business district) underground Retail Valley
Completed in 2016
design by 5+design(usa) Gensler
contain an area 300,000㎡
IN MY OPINIONS ==>
Agreed. The 'Retail valley' a little... too enclosed, and claustrophobic.. The open-air space in the middle isn't large enough. Perhaps connecting it with the surroundings could have been better... But I do like elements of it.. I'm a little bit at a loss.. I don't know what to make of it. This rendering makes it hard for me to fully comprehend it. It looks a bit too much like and average shopping centre, in places, but the green walls is not bad, and reminds me of shop by MASS STUDIES. The difference is that here they use more than one plant variety, which means that the simplicity and minimalism of the mass studies design isn't present.

The overall plan isn't TOO bad, but is too plain and too much, or too little, of a lot of things... The main tower design should have been more daring, in my opinion. It's really completely underwhelming, and doesn't stand out AT ALL. And the feeling that it was all done at once, by one person (even though more architects were involved, apparently), is still there... That makes it very ugly to me. I wish there were a little less quantity, and a little more quality (of design). So many new buildings, but very little that impresses. Even some of the previous proposals, that I criticised, were better... And this specific area possibly shouldn't even have such tall buildings (or maybe not so many of them). It was essentially rather unimportant, and now they make it look like a CBD. It just feels like something dropped from the sky, that landed in the wrong place (and it wouldn't look like that if it was done right). I feel like the architects are too focused on implementing ideas already seen elsewhere..The buildings REALLY drastically alter the feel of that bank of Hangang, and not entirely in a good way.... It seems to me like it would have been better not to have such big buildings so close to the river. It will take away the relaxing effect you get when looking across the river. If the river wasn't as wide as it is, it would have been even worse (actually, the width of the river might just make it work).. I hope it ends up okay... ehhhh

Last edited by s.j.; December 15th, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #692
s.j.

The LA mayor's presence, which is essentially in order to support the American architects (specifically those mass-production big-company architects), does not instil confidence when it comes to the design-selection process. It pretty much means that one of those big-companies will win (or HAS won, if I'm reading correctly).. I'm not expecting any architectural marvels from them, but in the very least I hope this doesn't end up looking like a massive shopping centre (I think we all know that they are rarely architectural masterpieces, if ever).
Old December 16th, 2011, 05:13 AM   #693
Ms.Jan

Likes (Received): 2

is the buildings that surround the main tower included in the design??well its pretty good..
Ms.Jan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #694
inno4321

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...e=1&listtype=0

Last edited by inno4321; December 16th, 2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old December 16th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #695
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

All SSC Forumers! above Inno4321's pics is about Yongsan IBD's Development site.(Original Area's Railway Facility(32 Buildings)'s Relocation and Demolition)

you can look this that pics is Development site.

So,Yongsan IBD's Thread Status may change to DEMO or PREP.
Because Yongsan IBD's Main site is being demolished by Developer(Dreamhub PFV,Samsung Construction Joint Venture).
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 06:09 AM   #696
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
All SSC Forumers! above Inno4321's pics is about Yongsan IBD's Development site.(Original Area's Railway Facility(32 Buildings)'s Relocation and Demolition)

you can look this that pics is Development site.

So,Yongsan IBD's Thread Status may change to DEMO or PREP.
Because Yongsan IBD's Main site is being demolished by Developer(Dreamhub PFV,Samsung Construction Joint Venture).
Agree with you korea2002

http://blog.naver.com/yoonschoi01?Re...No=50129073599

Old December 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM   #697
inno4321

용산국제업무지구 내년 8조원 공사 발주
기사입력 2011-11-20 13:42:52

【서울=뉴시스】김형섭 기자 = 용산국제업무지구(용산역세권) 개발사업 착공에 따라 내년 8조원 가량의 공사물량이 발주될 전망이다.

용산역세권개발은 최근 1조4000억원 규모의 랜드마크타워 시공사를 선정한데 이어 내년 하반기께 8조원 가량의 시공물량을 발주할 예정이라고 20일 밝혔다.

용산역세권개발 관계자는 "내년 4대강 사업 마무리로 공공부문 발주가 급감할 것으로 예상되는 가운데 건설업계에는 가뭄에 단비가 될 것"이라고 말했다.

국내 설계업체도 상당한 경제효과가 기대된다. 설계금액 총 3269억원 중 2448억원(75%)이 국내업체에 배정됐다. 올해 안으로 1900억원을 발주하고 잔여금액은 내년까지 마무리한다는 계획이다.

용산역세권개발 측은 "일반적인 PF사업이 국내설계에 70% 미만을 배정하는 것을 고려할 때 용산국제업무지구의 경우는 상당히 높은 수준"이라고 설명했다.

국내 건축가의 참여기회도 제공된다. 용산역세권개발은 해외설계용역에서 제외된 44개 건축물에 대한 설계용역을 국내 신진 건축 작가들을 대상으로 추진할 예정이다. 또 철도데크, 한류거리, 교통환승시설 등 주요시설에 대한 국내업체 참여도 확대한다는 계획이다.

지자체 재정에도 적지 않은 도움이 될 전망이다. 용산역세권 개발사업 출자사들의 모임인 드림허브PFV는 올해 재산세 93억원을 납부해 서울시 재산세 납부 순위 2위를 차지하는 등 총 2300억의 지방세를 납부했다.

앞으로 준공시점인 2016년까지 총 2조여원의 지방세를 납부할 예정으로 광역교통개선비 1조원을 고려할 경우 세수 증대 효과는 총 3조원에 이를 것으로 예상된다.

용산역세권개발 관계자는 "용산국제업무지구 개발사업은 총 사업비 31조원을 투자해 67조원의 경제효과와 36만명의 고용창출, 연간 500만명의 외국인 관광객 유치가 예상된다"고 말했다.
http://economy.donga.com/total/3/01/20111120/42008744/1

Summary

IBD is going to $ 8.5 billions(us$) order to construction in next years(2012).

IBD already order to $ 1.5 billions(us$) for "landmark tower(620m) construction.

Furthermore $ 8.5 billions(us$) order to construction in next years(2012)
- which like "boutique office(450m/360m)/cloud residence(300m) etc"

Dreamhub already pay $ 250 millions for local taxes(seoul)
Furthermore total $ 2 billions for local taxes(seoul) until 2016.

Finally invest total $ 32 billions for IBD project.

Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:04 PM   #698
Kanto
Roof height crusader

Likes (Received): 3546

Wow, the money ammounts invested are incredible This has to be the biggest skyscraper cluster in existence
Old December 23rd, 2011, 08:41 PM   #699
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanto View Post
Wow, the money ammounts invested are incredible This has to be the biggest skyscraper cluster in existence
yeap a lot of money invested to this project.
Of course seoul is not rich city such like NYC LONDON PARI TOKYO.
However i wish upgraded seoul's global reputation with this project.

Old December 23rd, 2011, 09:27 PM   #700
Kanto
Roof height crusader

Likes (Received): 3546

I dunno about the rest of the world but here in Slovakia you have a very good reputation. Kia helped our economy a lot and we also respect you for your heroic fighting against your evil north neighbour