daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old July 22nd, 2012, 06:53 PM   #941
citypia
future is today.
 
citypia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,031
Likes (Received): 567

OK, I deeply apologize for all disappointments to you on the behalf of campanies that cancelled skyscrapers so far.
I am very sorry for unfruitful results.
citypia no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #942
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally
 
KillerZavatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Düsseldorf
Posts: 11,341
Likes (Received): 8240

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrykus View Post
You know me and probably half of the people here don't realy care for what reasons landmark towers are not being build but they just aren't. When I first joined this forum like 5 years ago there were many projects for Korea proposed but until now only two just started construction. It is proved by time that there is high probability for the project to be reduced in size or canceled in Korea. I wish the best for this project I realy do, but only because you say it will be build doesn't make me any more certain it will.
i am not as old of a member, but before joining the forum i followed a lot of skyscraper projects on this and on SSP and when i think about korean projects i think about the same long waits and disappointments. The Seould Lotte Tower that started now was announced many many years before, but never got a go. Other projects just disappeared from the news and just don't reappear again. If i had to take a guess i would say that after Dubai Seould had the most number of buildings over 500m proposed. And now that Seoul Lite is out of the race and Triple one may be reduced, The Lotte building may be the only one that will be build within the next decade.
Ambitious projects are amazing, and i prefer lots of crazy projects that don't come true over no projects at all, but at one point you start doubting projects you hear about.
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #943
citypia
future is today.
 
citypia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,031
Likes (Received): 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrykus View Post
You know me and probably half of the people here don't realy care for what reasons landmark towers are not being build but they just aren't. When I first joined this forum like 5 years ago there were many projects for Korea proposed but until now only two just started construction. It is proved by time that there is high probability for the project to be reduced in size or canceled in Korea. I wish the best for this project I realy do, but only because you say it will be build doesn't make me any more certain it will.
First of all, WHERE did I say that "it will be build"?
I said ''it will go on anyway" You know what I mean?
Also, I didn't force you to believe me.
No one can be certain.

Only two just started construction?
Hey, Korea has already 2 completed towers over 300m.
They were and came out among unfruitful those projects. It became real now. I think that it is quite fruitful so far.

Importantly, any projects can be reduced and changed according to the changing situations. It's flexibility for the better business environments.

Seoul lite landmark tower had have high possibility at those days but failed accomplishing contract at the end. Because of both sides didn't make agreement at all. That's the business.
Incheon tower has not cancelled yet and delayed for finacial problem.
Well... well..well.....I gave up writing here any further.
If you are skeptical, that would be your chioce. I respect your choice.

Who know the future anyway?
citypia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM   #944
citypia
future is today.
 
citypia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,031
Likes (Received): 567

To beloved korean forumers

Don't post korean projects recklessly any more.
Your reckless actions could have serious consequences.
It gives Korea bad reputation by you.
citypia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM   #945
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally
 
KillerZavatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Düsseldorf
Posts: 11,341
Likes (Received): 8240

you dude should take a chill pill.
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #946
citypia
future is today.
 
citypia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,031
Likes (Received): 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
you dude should take a chill pill.
I am as cool as a cucumber.
I am writing because of ___________.
Good-bye.
citypia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM   #947
korea2002
Registered User
 
korea2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jeonju,서울,한국
Posts: 6,105
Likes (Received): 1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by citypia View Post
To beloved korean forumers

Don't post korean projects recklessly any more.
Your reckless actions could have serious consequences.
It gives Korea bad reputation by you.
okay. I will keep in mind! thanks!!
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #948
Kanto
Roof height crusader
 
Kanto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: S-4, Papoose Lake
Posts: 5,925
Likes (Received): 3546

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrykus View Post
not to mention inheon tower which actually have foundation started. Man Korea is skyscrapers hell
You've got the wrong Korea here I think there is nothing wrong in cancelling a project if the developer just doesn't have enough money to build it and to build it properly. It's definitely better than building a weak and crumbling skyscraper like the Slaughterhotel in North Korea or starting a skyscraper and then not finishing it like the Pentominium in Dubai. I have deep respect for South Korea and cancelled buildings won't affect it. Skyscrapers are an awesome thing but they don't define whether a country is good or bad
__________________
The Outbreak: A free browser online strategy game. Build up your town and compete with other towns economicaly and militarily.
http://www.the-outbreak.com/
Kanto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:53 AM   #949
ThatOneGuy
Psst! Check my signature!
 
ThatOneGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto - Bucharest - Freeport
Posts: 21,494

Seriously, 1/3 of your posts mention that building, get over it.

I've been looking through this thread, but a bit confused of the final design... it's the tall needle-like building that's being built, right?
ThatOneGuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:29 AM   #950
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
always. sorry!
Korea2002 you are the one who very real skyscraperlover in koreaforum.
Therefore you don't needs to say "sorry" cheers up
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:08 AM   #951
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
i'm a bit confused by inno's statement, so is this project facing problems, too?

Thanks for your reply.

I'm the one who really an enthusiastic supporter of IBD.(IBD is my dream)
But Frankly speaking at the moment there is big problem in IBD project.

About inner circle problem
- IBD similiar problem with Seoullite(cancelled)
- Like Seoullite project IBD also consist of many different company. So they used to fight for there own profit. That is big risk.
- For example, Lotte Seoul tower is much more stable project. Because Land owner is lotte,developer is lotte,Financial investment is lotte,construction company is lotte. However IBD is very diversity. There are about 20 company inside this project.
-Actually lotte have 15 % right among IBD project which is second biggest part one of 20 company. First is korail which is have a 25%. I heard that lotte rejected issued "CB"

According to intelligence sources
-Very core of developer said "IBD will be develope by "gradually"
-First landmark tower will be built(IMO no doubt). However other beside hanriver area probably out of project. Because huge cash compensation needs for apartment.

Citizens Demonstration
-Today Citizens Demonstration will be held in front of Korail seoul station.
-They are resident who live in IBD area apartment.
-Their request is as soon as possible quickly compensation for apartment.


My opinions
-These all problem is due to seoul mayor's a rank absurdity
Seoul mayor is anti developer
So He was on the alert for a chance to ruined this project.
Because he suddenly announce retention commie apartment through news paper in 7 month ago.
-These announce make embarrassed not only Dreamhub inc but also citizens.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; July 23rd, 2012 at 06:04 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #952
MUHA
A Deep Miracle
 
MUHA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina / Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,245
Likes (Received): 1377

Best skyscraper EVER! I hope my country (Saudi Arabia) will have a beautiful development like this in the future.. Good luck guys.
__________________
Stable sand dunes at night, clear blue skies and a beduin singing in the desert knowing that the world is so small that he could be an astronaut flying all over the tiny skyline.


"Saudi Arabia's best days lie ahead." <3
MUHA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #953
comet the cat
Too tall is not an option
 
comet the cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 492
Likes (Received): 85

The renders look all right, still liked the dream hub better
__________________
Red Black Productions - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMm...d-Rmw/featured

Last edited by comet the cat; July 26th, 2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: wrong thread sorry!
comet the cat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #954
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin/Osaka/Rabat
Posts: 2,286
Likes (Received): 1152

I don't like that much the desing of this supertall. Could be better.
__________________
'Running fast in a herd while being as dumb as shit, I think, is a very good adaptation for survival.’

Last edited by kanye; July 27th, 2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: OT
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #955
korea2002
Registered User
 
korea2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jeonju,서울,한국
Posts: 6,105
Likes (Received): 1269

Yongsan IBD Development Information Chart



enjoy this~~~~~~~~~~~~~
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #956
krkseg1ops
Registered User
 
krkseg1ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kraków - dawna stolica Polaków
Posts: 1,920
Likes (Received): 1153

Looking at the design architects I must ask for the total cost of those projects
krkseg1ops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #957
korea2002
Registered User
 
korea2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jeonju,서울,한국
Posts: 6,105
Likes (Received): 1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by krkseg1ops View Post
Looking at the design architects I must ask for the total cost of those projects
31,0000,0000,0000 won(Korean)
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #958
krkseg1ops
Registered User
 
krkseg1ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kraków - dawna stolica Polaków
Posts: 1,920
Likes (Received): 1153

Ok, this is the total cost of construction. I was referring to just the designs from the architects. I wonder how much has been transferred to their pockets granted that most of them are world class people.
krkseg1ops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #959
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436

Rage Yongsan citizen set a fire to seoul mayor.
Citizen request compensation as quickly as possible.
However mayor delayed about 1 years for administrative procedure of amendment just one building in IBD ==> http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.ht...62081388&nvr=Y What a great mayor he is lol
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; August 6th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #960
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436





Amazing news from IBD

Dreamhub inc agree with expanded invest momeny for USD $ 5,500,000,000.

With that momeny dremhub is going to compensation for citizens.

A Detail statement of compensation will be public next week(16. Agust.2012)

Official timetable
- Dreamhub board of directors conference will be held at 13.agust.2012
- A Detail statement of compensation will be public at 16. Agust.2012
-Compensation will be beginning June. 2013
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; August 11th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu