daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 17th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #161
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Development News-2008.2.15-Yongsan Station Development Start!!

Yongsan Korail Station Development CEO-Lee Won ik

Yongsan Station Landmark Development's Corporation established...Korean Very big Event!! toward Supertall Society about South korea!

Yongsan district develop international business startup

Yongsan district of scale international business cost 28 trillion won a full-scale development projects.
Project finance and investment hub dream ㈜ Jongro-gu, Seoul Yongsan yeoksegwon development ㈜ 13 Sejongno founding ceremony at Gwanghwamun buildings have 'international business Yongsan district development project (Dream Hub Project)' began to be launched on Sunday.

Seoul mayor Oh Se-hoon, including the ceremony, lawmakers camp, bakgwangseok koreil President and CEO koreil yicheol ago, a consortium of shareholders, including chairman and CEO of Samsung Corporation yisangdae academia and journalism, including 130 officials are expected to attend.

This project will implement all 27 participating consortium Dream saga chuljahan scale of 1 trillion won of capital investment ㈜ financial hub project (chairman of the tourism development gimgibyeong Lotte) is handling this. The company is undergoing a business PFV project (Project Financing Vehicle) of the corporation's 29.9 percent stake in the railway construction, and the Lotte tourism development, the national pension, peurudensyeol, Samsung Corporation, including 70.1 percent of the total.

Daesangji business planning and acquisition, in a variety of permits, construction and sales of real work in the asset management company (AMC) is responsible for the Yongsan yeoksegwon ㈜ development. Samsung Corporation has invited former yiwonik president, vice president in charge of the construction sector.

Samsung Corp., Hyundai Industrial Development and Construction, the construction sector and GS POSCO Industries and Construction Contractor is responsible for the national pension and Kumho Life Insurance and Samsung, we participated as banks and financial investors.

Yongsan, located behind the historical development Yongsan yeoksegwon jeongbichang railway land and 566,800 ㎡ site in the western area yichondong height of 620m (152 stories) and the International Tower, the landmark commercial and residential facilities, cultural facilities, the size of the combined yeonmyeonjeok 3.17 million ㎡ Just to build a complex development projects.

The construction of 2011, 2016 wangonghal plans
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 17th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #162
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
He said Prudential and Samsung Life Insurance have so far asked for office space, but Yongsan Development will look for more global financial institutions as tenants.

Lee claimed that although the project currently plans no tax breaks for foreign businesses, its strategic location at the heart of Seoul will give them an edge over free economic zones, such as Songdo and Cheongna.

Despite the central location, Yongsan has been considered underdeveloped due to the railroad depot and U.S. military facilities that have taken up a significant portion of the area over the past decades.

But after the consortium bought the Korea Railroad Corp. (KORAIL)-owned land late last year, Lee highlighted relocation of the railroad terminal as one of their main tasks.

``The development process will pick up speed now, as we have a lot of work cut out for us,'' said the chief, stressing purchasing necessary land from residents living in the area, creating a master plan for the construction, and marketing overseas as top priorities.
I wonder how fast that'll be

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #163
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

so it seems they're going with the Drop-design now
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #164
helghast

Likes (Received): 147

yes, this is my favorite building. cant wait for it to start
Quote:
Originally Posted by coth View Post
1. Don't make threads with such titles. There should have to be name of project, city name and short tech data.
2. There are tones of projects between 600 and 700 meters, so you can't say really if it's going to be second.
3. Is it IBC?
really, tell me how many 700m towers are currently approved. there's 2 or 3 600m buildings they are currently approved, or under construction. and there under 615m. so they can say it will be the 2nd tallest. but once the al burj finishes then it will be the 3rd obviously

Last edited by helghast; February 17th, 2008 at 07:13 PM.
helghast no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #165
Densetsu
Non-registered User!

Likes (Received): 129

i like the drop design too
i'm trying to make a 3D model of this tower. if you have sketchup 6 you can download it after i upload.
Densetsu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2008, 01:40 AM   #166
davee08

Likes (Received): 29

i like this proposal except for the main tower which well what can i say looks like an onion and the spire is ridiculous, what are thinking when they propose this looks horrible!
davee08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #167
chang4
South Korea

Likes (Received): 26

People should remember this important fact in relation to Korean tall projects.

A key element is that new President Lee Myung Bak is going to radically deregulate the property sector, and that he has a totally different disposition
to previous leaders.

I would expect many of these Seoul region projects to actually get underway as soon as LMB consolidates his legislative agenda.

There are currently a lot of approved and proposed projects in SK. It is very likely that they are just waiting for LMB to facilitate the political landscape which will in turn facilitate their project. He will do this quickly. LMB has many many potential faults as a leader IMO but as far as these tall projects goes his administration will be a HUGE kickstart.

He takes office today.
chang4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #168
TowerJunkie

Likes (Received): 127

O wow thanks for that great political news. :-)
I was beginning to become tired of all these wonderful approved and proposed buildings not getting done. now I can't wait lol
TowerJunkie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2008, 08:08 AM   #169
EnDleSsWaLtZ

Likes (Received): 22

It's... it's different, I like it! Thumbs up!
EnDleSsWaLtZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #170
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Please Change into SEOUL | Yongsan Dream Tower | 2100 ft | 620m | 152 fl | App
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #171
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

wonderful render, this tower will be one of my favourites in the world....can't wait until it is UC
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 03:00 AM   #172
Tounsi
TUNISIAN MODERATOR

Likes (Received): 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post

Please Change into SEOUL | Yongsan Dream Tower | 2100 ft | 620m | 152 fl | App

Out of this world !!! South korea is getting the first place guys with this super tall and the Incheon project they are estbalishing a whole new level of architectural challenges !!!

i simply love the organic sturucture it s more earthy and so futuristic at the same time ..

i m in love with this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old April 26th, 2008, 04:37 AM   #173
xXFallenXx

Likes (Received): 170

Looks great, but that spire makes me want to beat infants.
xXFallenXx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 07:30 AM   #174
Dazon
Oceana Community Union

Likes (Received): 1031

FANTASTIC !!!!
Dazon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 08:17 AM   #175
OtAkAw
BUMMED

Likes (Received): 530

Instead of falling to a spot near Coney Island, the Cloverfield monster should've fallen on top of that!! Interesting tower, I wonder how the spire would turn out.
OtAkAw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #176
Buyckske Ruben

Likes (Received): 214

I am speechless!!! Such a great design, so refined, so organic, so futuristic! There is seem no end on the megatalls! They keep on coming with fantastic designs end concepts of the way we have to life in the future!
Buyckske Ruben no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #177
buildmilehightower
NANI Luis Almeida Cunha

Likes (Received): 240

Very similar design to 2nd shanghai centre design if it get built (not the twisting one)
buildmilehightower no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 01:03 PM   #178
IslandSon.PH
worship, play, worship

Likes (Received): 356

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

Tatlong bituin at Isang araw, Walong sinag.
Kahit kanino Di kami natinag.
7107 pulo. Isang lahi, Isang dugo.
IslandSon.PH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #179
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

oh wow; this is going to an expensive project, especially with the artificial stream and the extensive line of parks.

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #180
helghast

Likes (Received): 147

yes, its been increased. some change the title to 620m | 2100 ft | 152 fl
this is truly the coolest design, and defantly my favorite. i really hope they increase the height to 700m