daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:23 PM   #3121
RKC

Likes (Received): 28

yes its normally the turkish workers living in germany going home for holidays and then returning to germany, that causes the problems. Its not all the time, though i can't tell you exactly when that is. I never had any problems on that border, since the motorway has opened, not even on the way back, allthough you are entering the Schengen zone when you enter Hungary, so coming in to Hungary is the trickier.

best of luck
RKC no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM   #3122
SeanT
DK/H

Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmbh View Post
it depends on lenght and geology...we build tunnel borik (1 km) and sitina (1,5 km) 3-4 years. and each km 2x2 lane tunnel costs 60-70 mil. €. our PPP1 concessionaire actually promises to open 1,5-2,5 km long tunnels within 39 months from beginning and complete within 45 months. longer tunnel 48-60 months.

and people should to pay for elementary school and for breathing too....

there are eurofunds and each country can assign his own priority. e. g. roads.

in agglomeration should be introduce the integrated PT. You buy one ticket and it is valid for suburban bus/rail and for city PT too.

gramercy wrote the list of taxes, but it´s question od tax-politic. We don´t have „registration tax on new and imported cars“ e.g.

BA has one through motorway, but it´s part of two motorways. On the east part was 100.000 AADT (harbour bridge) already in 2005, and widening is impossible. bypass D4 east will be maybe after 2015. your M0 south 2x3 is U/C, M31 will be complete soon. do you see the difference ?

Sk and Hu population density is the same, but the structure of settlements are different. in Sk we have a lot of villages, small cities. It means low traffic density so I. class roads will be very important in future too. but you are building a lot of bypasses and make many 100 km reconstructions and we not. I see the progress on your side of borderland. do you see the difference ?

Have you any link with actual hungarian project list (or map) of m.ways/e.ways and road investments till 2013/15 ?

we have 1,5 priority...R1 is half of southern route. so I would like bypasses zvolen-kosice U/C SOON - there are located eurofunds. and I would like instead of 40-50 km extreme expensive D1 sections D4 east (cca 20 km on flatland with danube bridge) and better roads with bypasses in all country. A few dozen km motorway till 2015 and nothing more I can´t call progress.
http://www.nif.hu/multimedia/gallery...010_04_05_.JPG
SeanT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2010, 11:11 PM   #3123
Qtya
sensational

Likes (Received): 9416

Credit to Windblower! The widening of M0...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windblower View Post
Jó estét,

pár kép az M0-ás szélesítéséről (diósdi csomópont és az M0/M7 közötti szakasz)

Diósd után, az M6 irányába nézve

Diósd után az M7 irányába nézve

Munkagépek

A Hídépítő telephelye (3 hidat építenek, ebből az egyik a Duna-híd)

Az annahegyi pihenő irányába nézve

Az annahegyi pihenő irányába nézve

A helyszínt járva feltűnt egy mesterséges magaslat a Tétényi-fennsík tetején . Nem tudja valaki, hogy ez mi a csuda?

Üdv!
WB

II. János Pál pápa
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:04 AM   #3124
wdw35

Likes (Received): 0

Theoretical debates

Lots of theoretical talks here, but very few posts regarding to actual developments (besides some pics of M0 widening).
Meanwhile, millions of Hungarians from the Greater Hungary really have no perspective of a high-speed road connections that will bring them closer to the center of the motherland, to their brothers and sisters.
In addition of having to endure the unfairness of the road signs seen on the motorway M3 (which only show Ukraine and Slovakia, but not Erdely / or Romania), these poor souls have lost their faith in the capacity of the central .hu government of planning and constructing motorways towards the Transylvanian regions that are home to millions of true Hungarians!
By today (April 2010) I would have expected:
1. The construction of M49 expressway Vaja - Csengersima - Szatmar to begin. Ironically, not even M3 Nyiregyhaza - Vaja has been started!!
2. The construction of M35 motorway Debrecen - Artand to be close to finalization. As far as I know, there is no definite horizon for this motorway as of yet.
But what is going on? Hungary has finalized motorway connections all the way to the borders of A, HR, SR, CZ (OK, half profile as in M15) - but RO, which has the highest number of Hungarian minority remains significantly behind???
How can this be?
When will we have a chance to drive to Budapest in one half-day, admire its beautiful Duna-shore, and then come back to where we live?
Is the dream of the Greater Hungary just something to go up in smoke? You tell me, and sustain your statement by clear deadlines:
* what is going on with M3 Nyiregyhaza - Vaja?
* what is going on with M49 Vaja - Csengersima?
* what is going on with M35 Debrecen - Artand?
wdw35 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM   #3125
nbk

Likes (Received): 63

Hello "neighbor" ,

Regarding to your post I must say that the Hungarian government does not have anything to do with building motorways in Romania. Hungary being closer to central Europe than Romania, probably has some more advantages in getting financing for this matter. Perhaps HU would build the ones in RO quicker than our gov.
Also, regarding to what you written, those motorways aren't being projected especially for the hungarian people living in RO (and this particular national minority case is a big issue), they are lined for inter-state transit throughtout Europe like mass-transit, tourism, business, political treaties, etc.

As far as their continuation in RO there are some sections part of two large motorways under construction at this very moment:
A1: Nadlac - Arad (38.5 km) + Arad - Timisoara (44 km)
A3: Bors - Suplacu de Barcau (? km) + Mihaesti - Gilau (? km) + Turda - Campia Turzii (12 km).
It's not pretty much satisfactory right not but the entire projects are from the HU border (close to Debrecen) to Targu Mures (RO - wich is the begining of the Csikszereda Region) for the A3 and Nagylak to Bucharest (RO capital), And when they'll finish them it would be a great thing for us romanians and you guys travelling towards and from central EU.

Last edited by nbk; April 22nd, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
nbk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:20 AM   #3126
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

M3 Nyíregyháza-main road 49 construction started days earlier. M49 Vaja-Ököritófülpös is being planned.

http://www.nif.hu/hirek/602
http://www.nif.hu/hirek/592
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:38 AM   #3127
H123Laci
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawLee View Post
M3 Nyíregyháza-main road 49 construction started days earlier.

fortunately not.
contract is suspended.

I hope the new gov. will stop it.
H123Laci no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:56 AM   #3128
H123Laci
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw35 View Post
In addition of having to endure the unfairness of the road signs seen on the motorway M3 (which only show Ukraine and Slovakia, but not Erdely / or Romania)
maybe because M3 goes to Ukraine and Slovakia not Romania...

the road what goes to Romania is called M4... (and M5/M43)

Quote:
* what is going on with M3 Nyiregyhaza - Vaja?
* what is going on with M49 Vaja - Csengersima?
* what is going on with M35 Debrecen - Artand?
what do you want with these stupid projects?

as I said: the road what goes to Romania is called M4

its continuation is the A3 (transylvanian motorway)
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:15 AM   #3129
Kidu
Arădean

Likes (Received): 1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by H123Laci View Post
as I said: the road what goes to Romania is called M4

its continuation is the A3 (transylvanian motorway)
Laci, you are wrong, A3 is not the continuation of M43, A3 is continuation of M35 (that highway from Debrecen).
At M43, the continuation will be A1 (Nadlac-Arad-Timisoara-Deva-Sibiu-Pitesti-Bucuresti).

Regards

Later edit: Sorry, now I realise that you speak about future M4 and this will be connected with A3 in Romania.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM   #3130
ionut
Reaching for the stars

Likes (Received): 39

Actually, from what I know, A3 in Romania near Oradea will be continued with M4 in HU, not M35 from Debrecen.

As a sign of appreciation and respect for the Romanian moderators and a few Romanian users, I will not edit all my 4100+ messages. I dedicate all the "work" I've done with passion on SSC to these handful of users. I will only continue to read SSC and be available for these users on PM. Thank you.
ionut no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:01 AM   #3131
Atza

Likes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by H123Laci View Post
fortunately not.
contract is suspended.

I hope the new gov. will stop it.
new gov will speed up constructions to connect transsylvania to hungary
Atza no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM   #3132
H123Laci
BANNED

yeah, M4 needs some speed up...
Old April 22nd, 2010, 01:08 PM   #3133
gramercy
BANNED

Likes (Received): 799

sure,

let's build full-profile highways for 10% capacity to serve areas that are competitive with hungary yet pay no taxes

meanwhile, abandon areas, like, oh, i don't know, the F•in capital that produces over 40% of the GDP and doesn't even have a proper ringroad

same goes for M10, M85 and M86, all desperately needed and all lie in high-GDP areas and all are currently served with not even proper main roads

maybe if the romanian/ukrainian government is knocking on the border with 4-5 motorways...
gramercy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM   #3134
nenea_hartia
Skeptic

Likes (Received): 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramercy View Post
maybe if the romanian government is knocking on the border with 4-5 motorways...
Not anytime soon. But in 50 years from now on, who nows ?
nenea_hartia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:27 PM   #3135
RawLee

Ancient coach-model beneath M9

http://index.hu/tudomany/2010/04/22/...t_talalhattak/

Old April 23rd, 2010, 05:48 PM   #3136
gramercy
BANNED

Likes (Received): 799

while we are on the subject of off-topic, they just announced, that there are almost 3 million pensioners in hungary and they cost almost 1 bn eur / month

go figure
gramercy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #3137
Atza

Likes (Received): 19

M1 motorway M7-Tata section 2x3+e upgrade and concrete pavement planned

http://www.nif.hu/docs/sap/100000064...0313_M1_M7.pdf
Atza no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #3138
stormwatchforever
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Does somebody have pictures of Budapest from the M5 motorway when entering into the city?
stormwatchforever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #3139
RawLee

by Bomarr
Old April 27th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #3140
stormwatchforever
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Thank you very much.
stormwatchforever no está en línea   Reply With Quote