daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 8th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #581
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady26 View Post
they should built the Highway till the border with Romania at Nagylak/Nadlac. Romania is one of the most importnat neighbour of Hungary!
Maybe when Romania gets close to the border. Until then,we have more important things to do...to build the M6-M60 motorway to Pécs,for the European Cultural Capitol event in 2010.
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2007, 05:50 PM   #582
RawLee

Sorry for the childish solution,here's the list of the 100 biggest cities in Hungary,and their status regarding motorways.
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #583
Qtya
sensational

Likes (Received): 9376

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
Thanks RawLee and Nyuszi! Btw, I think I got confused a little, actually the guys at www.motorways-exitlists.com say the M43 will be finished in 2012.

Funny how in less than 2 years a motorway will be less than 30 km's from my home... on the other side of the border! On this side, the closest will be some 300 - 400 km away, and I'm still skeptical they will finish it by 2009.
M43 is a priority now, but not because of the border crossing but the bypass purpose of Szeged and Makó... If everythin goes well constructions will start next year, and the motorway section will be finished untill the city of Makó by the 2010 elections (Szeged is an important MSZP stronghold...)...

II. János Pál pápa

Last edited by Qtya; October 8th, 2007 at 09:45 PM.
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:54 PM   #584
Qtya
sensational

Photo update on the u/c Megyeri (northern M0 Danube) bridge.

Gallery:

II. János Pál pápa

Last edited by Qtya; October 15th, 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old October 12th, 2007, 04:37 PM   #585
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Thanks RawLee and Nyuszi! Btw, I think I got confused a little, actually the guys at www.motorways-exitlists.com say the M43 will be finished in 2012.

Funny how in less than 2 years a motorway will be less than 30 km's from my home... on the other side of the border! On this side, the closest will be some 300 - 400 km away, and I'm still skeptical they will finish it by 2009.
Yes, Hungry does great job, Bulgaria should take a piss of them, too. When will you have a motorway on the romaian side starting from your home? And do you know have at least some good road like the E79 or is the road bad, too, not enough that it is no motorway. I someohw can accept it more when there´s a very smooth two lamed straight nationalroad, ofcourse motorway is way better.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 09:20 PM   #586
wyqtor
Coexist

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Yes, Hungry does great job, Bulgaria should take a piss of them, too. When will you have a motorway on the romaian side starting from your home? And do you know have at least some good road like the E79 or is the road bad, too, not enough that it is no motorway. I someohw can accept it more when there´s a very smooth two lamed straight nationalroad, ofcourse motorway is way better.
The catch is, as a student I have more than one home !

Let's see about the motorway passing near Timisoara first: Radi, even if I tell you a date, you know it won't hold ! People here just don't give a damn about deadlines. And the expropriations are taking place at a very slow rate.

My original home is a town near the border located at about 25 km's from Mako where the new (Hungarian) M43 will pass. If you were to draw a straight line, the Romanian side of the motorway would pass near my hometown. But NO, they had to choose a less than direct path (to say the least) - as RawLee pointed out before.

I don't know much about the Romanian roads actually, as I only travel on one, due to congestion on the others . National road 6 is pretty much OK, with good signage, though it is definitely not as smooth as Kulata - Dupnitsa (at least as it was some 3 years ago when I saw it last time). But still it's way better than the section Dupnitsa - Sofia used to be back then (I understand they repaired it now and made a part of it into Struma Motorway).
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #587
Qtya
sensational

BREAKING NEWS!!! M43 due to be finished until the Romanian border by March 2010!!!

Fresh news! Government decided to finish the M43 until the Romanian border by March 2010(days before the elections...) !

Constructions due to start 2009 spring!

SO THE M43 WONT STOP AT MAKÓ!!!

II. János Pál pápa
Old October 14th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #588
wyqtor
Coexist

That's good news! Too bad it will be left ending abruptly at the border by our leaders, , those
Quote:
******* whoresons
(to appropriately quote someone from this forum )
Old October 14th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #589
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
That's good news! Too bad it will be left ending abruptly at the border by our leaders, , those (to appropriately quote someone from this forum )
Yeah, its stupid... We build a motorway (M43) where You dont have a motorway connection, and You do the same with (A3)...

Actually we should extend the M35...

II. János Pál pápa
Old October 14th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #590
RawLee

Some pics of my latest trip.
The start of my trip:standing in the jam.

M0-M3 u/c junction ahead.

Traffic pics of friday afternoon,going out of Budapest.

M3-M30 junction

M3 bridge over the river Tisza

M3 Archeopark

Traffic gets sparser as we get farther from Budapest,but its still more,than a few weeks ago,when the segment to Nyíregyháza was u/c.

M3-M35 junction

My exit.

Going inside Debrecen.

Going home.

Look what overtook me!

Old October 14th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #591
RawLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya View Post
Yeah, its stupid... We build a motorway (M43) where You dont have a motorway connection, and You do the same with (A3)...

IMO we will only have to extend M35,when the Transylvanian motorway comes close to the border...and it wont be ready in this decade IMO,so there is no point hurrying M35. On the other hand,truckers from Romania would use the shortest route to WE,and that is through Nagylak-Szeged-Keszthely-A border IMO
Old October 14th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #592
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya View Post

Something like this;

[IMG]http://i23.************/2lbyz52.jpg[/IMG]
The Portuguese A24 ending at the Spanish border (yellow line).
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 04:07 AM   #593
wyqtor
Coexist

Old October 15th, 2007, 04:13 AM   #594
wyqtor
Coexist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawLee View Post
Great pictures from Hungary, as always!

What does that green rectangle near the motorway number mean?
Old October 15th, 2007, 08:33 AM   #595
RawLee

Quote:
Great pictures from Hungary, as always!

What does that green rectangle near the motorway number mean?
The E number is supposed to be in it,but the roads obviously dont have it yet.
Old October 15th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #596
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawLee View Post
IMO we will only have to extend M35,when the Transylvanian motorway comes close to the border...and it wont be ready in this decade IMO,so there is no point hurrying M35. On the other hand,truckers from Romania would use the shortest route to WE,and that is through Nagylak-Szeged-Keszthely-A border IMO
Not quite right...

Félmilliárd euró az észak-erdélyi autópályára

A román kormány 2008 végéig közel félmilliárd eurót fordít az észak-erdélyi autópályára. Ez azt jelenti, hogy 2009 végére az országhatártól Berettyószéplakig és Kolozsvártól Aranyosgyéresig 54 kilométeren hajthatunk erdélyi befektetéseink felé.
A román kormány az idén 180 millió euróval, 2008-ban pedig várhatóan 300 millió euróval finanszírozza az észak-erdélyi autópálya építési munkálatait, közölte pénteken az MTI-vel Tánczos Barna, a román közlekedési minisztérium államtitkára, miután Markó Bélával, a Romániai Magyar Demokrata Szövetség (RMDSZ) elnökével és Borbély László romániai regionális fejlesztési miniszterrel együtt meglátogatta az autópályát építő amerikai Bechtel építőtelepét az erdélyi Tordaszentlászlón.

Naponta 250 milliót költenek rá

Jövőben viszont már a Bechtel képes lesz naponta egymillió euró értékű munkálatot is elvégezni, ezért a kormány várhatóan körülbelül 300 millió eurót folyósít majd vállalatnak.

Ebből 130 millió eurót január elején az évi előlegként fizetik ki a Bechtelnek. A kormány által a héten elfogadott költségvetésben ez az összeg már szerepel, ezért erre a költségre biztosan lesz fedezet - magyarázta Tánczos.

A fennmaradó 170 millió eurót hitelből, illetve a költségvetés fejlesztési forrásaiból próbálják majd fedezni annak függvényében, hogy a Bechtel milyen ütemben halad a munkálatokkal.

Az autópálya megépítését szorgalmazó RMDSZ vezetői elégedettek a építkezés ütemével, hiszen pénteken már megtekinthettek egy három kilométeres szakaszt, amely készen áll aszfaltozásra.

A Bechtel várhatóan 2009 végéig fejezi be a Bors-Berettyószéplak és Kolozsvár-Aranyosgyéres közötti első két szakaszt.

Kétszer annyiba kerül

A Brassó és Bors között terjedő 415 kilométer hosszú autópálya költségeit eredetileg 2,2 milliárd euróra becsülték, de az idén kiderült, hogy legalább kétszer többe kerül majd.

Ennek ellenére Ludovic Orban közlekedési miniszter korábban megerősítette, hogy nem írnak ki közbeszerzési pályázatot, a Bechtellel folytatják a munkát, hogy ne veszítsenek időt.

Mi nem csatlakozunk egyelőre

Magyarországon 2009-ig nincs tervbe véve, hogy Debrecentől meghosszabbítsák az autópályát Ártánd felé. A Nemzeti Fejlesztési Ügynökség honlapján ez a szakasz még jövőben megvalóítandó fejlesztések között sem szerepel.

A Bors és Brassó közötti 415 kilométeres szakaszt átfogó autópálya 2013-ra készülne el, nyomvonalán 55 kilométer híd és viadukt, 94 felüljáró és 58 alagút épül.

A cikket az alábbi címen találja az ingatlanok.hu-n: http://ingatlanok.hu/articles.php?act=view&id=113

II. János Pál pápa
Old October 15th, 2007, 04:34 PM   #597
RawLee

Here's a little something I made yesterday:
Old October 15th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #598
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
The catch is, as a student I have more than one home !

Let's see about the motorway passing near Timisoara first: Radi, even if I tell you a date, you know it won't hold ! People here just don't give a damn about deadlines. And the expropriations are taking place at a very slow rate.

My original home is a town near the border located at about 25 km's from Mako where the new (Hungarian) M43 will pass. If you were to draw a straight line, the Romanian side of the motorway would pass near my hometown. But NO, they had to choose a less than direct path (to say the least) - as RawLee pointed out before.

I don't know much about the Romanian roads actually, as I only travel on one, due to congestion on the others . National road 6 is pretty much OK, with good signage, though it is definitely not as smooth as Kulata - Dupnitsa (at least as it was some 3 years ago when I saw it last time). But still it's way better than the section Dupnitsa - Sofia used to be back then (I understand they repaired it now and made a part of it into Struma Motorway).
So you have gone to bulgaria sometime? Now the Sofia Dupnica part is way smoother than Kulata Dupnica. you´ve seen the steep Rila mountains between blagoevgrad and dupnica also?

Last edited by radi6404; October 15th, 2007 at 06:54 PM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 08:37 PM   #599
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
So you have gone to bulgaria sometime? Now the Sofia Dupnica part is way smoother than Kulata Dupnica. you´ve seen the steep Rila mountains between blagoevgrad and dupnica also?
Hey Guys, this thread is about Hungarian motorways...

II. János Pál pápa
Old October 15th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #600
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

when did you open section Becsehely - Nagykanizsa?
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
budapest, highways, hungary, motorways