daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 16th, 2015, 11:18 AM   #6901
rybana1

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
tomorrow
do you have any link? what is your source?
rybana1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2015, 12:47 PM   #6902
letso53

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybana1 View Post
do you have any link? what is your source?
http://www.kormany.hu/hu/esemenytar/...pelyes-atadasa

Hungarian only, but it is pretty clear.

rybana1 liked this post
letso53 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 03:02 PM   #6903
rybana1

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by letso53 View Post
Hungarian only, but it is pretty clear.
Perfect, thanks.
rybana1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 05:42 PM   #6904
JackFrost
Hun Solo

Likes (Received): 11819

The 6,8 km section between Gyor and Enese, and another 2,3 kms between Enese and Kony have been opened a few hours ago.

M85 is now about 16 kms long.

The missing part to Csorna will be opened in early September.

Source: nif.hu

nbcee, MichiH, SRC_100, cool2ra2ra, Qwert and 1 others liked this post
JackFrost está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:00 PM   #6905
MichiH

Likes (Received): 2081

Quote:
The 6,8 km section between Gyor and Enese, and another 2,3 kms between Enese and Kony have been opened a few hours ago.
Sorry, I thought the sections are:

M85: Csorna-East – Enese 6.0km (June 2013 to Mid June 2015) – ? – map
M85: Rabapatona – Györ (M1) 6.8km (June 2013 to Mid June 2015) – ? – map

The latter opened but the first one was only opened partial?
Which subsection opened, the western one or the eastern one?

Quote:
The missing part to Csorna will be opened in early September.
I thought Csorna bypass will be opened in late September:

M86: Szilsarkany – Csorna-East 12.5km (June 2013 to Late September 2015) – ? – map

Have I mistaken the two sections or will there be an opening in early (east of bypass) and another opening in late September (bypass itself)?

Quote:
Source: nif.hu
Could you please translate the following quotes of the press release:

Quote:
„Az M85 és M86 további fejlesztéseivel 2016 őszére Győrtől és az M1-es autópályától Szombathelyig, 2018 tavaszára Sopronon át az országhatárig épül ki a gyorsforgalmi összeköttetés.”
Quote:
„A kivitelezés Győr-Enese között mintegy 700 nap alatt, határidőre elkészült. Az Enese-Csorna szakasz építése határidő előtt Enese-Kóny között befejeződött. E 2,3 km hosszú útnak a kiépítésére azért volt szükség, mert így lehet az Enese elkerülő út forgalmát biztonságosan leterelni a 85. sz. főútra. A további 4,7 km hosszú szakaszon már csak a befejező munkálatok vannak hátra. Az M85-M86 Csorna elkerülő út átadása szeptember elejére várható.”
Google translate sucks...

Which new motorways are currently under construction?
Which new motorways will be opened next?

See 'New motorway projects' thread

** Please help completing and updating of the list **

Been/driven: A, AND, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, H, I, L, LV, LT, N, NL, P, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (My cumulative travel mapping)
MichiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:19 PM   #6906
JackFrost
Hun Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiH View Post
Sorry, I thought the sections are:

M85: Csorna-East – Enese 6.0km (June 2013 to Mid June 2015) – ? – map
M85: Rabapatona – Györ (M1) 6.8km (June 2013 to Mid June 2015) – ? – map

The latter opened but the first one was only opened partial?
Which subsection opened, the western one or the eastern one?
Come on, you even liked my post when I announced this

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...postcount=6864

Györ-Rábapatona (not Enese, sorry) is fully open now, and from Enese-Csorna East there is only a 2,3 kilometer segment open until Kóny.

Quote:
I thought Csorna bypass will be opened in late September:
M86: Szilsarkany – Csorna-East 12.5km (June 2013 to Late September 2015) – ? – map

Have I mistaken the two sections or will there be an opening in early (east of bypass) and another opening in late September (bypass itself)?
They spoke about the remaining section of M85, not Csorna bypass. The latter will be opened end of September (I guess), and the remianing 3,7 kms of M85 in early September.

MichiH liked this post
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:26 PM   #6907
MichiH

Quote:
Come on, you even liked my post when I announced this
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...postcount=6864
Of course, I read (and liked) it . You wrote that it will be opened by late June (mid May, mid June, late June) - not early September .

Been/driven: A, AND, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, H, I, L, LV, LT, N, NL, P, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (My cumulative travel mapping)
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:36 PM   #6908
JackFrost
Hun Solo

Hmmm, I think I wrote it correctly Anyway, thats the story:

M85 Györ-Rábapatona -> mid June
M85 Enese-Kóny -> mid June
M85 Kóny-Csorna East -> early September
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:36 PM   #6909
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19378

Quote:
Google translate sucks...
I noticed that with Hungarian as well. The translation is worse than with other languages. Unfortunately it's impossible for me to understand even just a few words of Hungarian.

my clinched highways / travel mapping • highway photography @ Flickr and Youtube

bogdymol liked this post
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:39 PM   #6910
JackFrost
Hun Solo

Quote:
„Az M85 és M86 további fejlesztéseivel 2016 őszére Győrtől és az M1-es autópályától Szombathelyig, 2018 tavaszára Sopronon át az országhatárig épül ki a gyorsforgalmi összeköttetés.”
With the current constructions, there will be a continuous expressway until fall 2016 from Györ/M1 to Szombathely, and until spring 2018 to Sopron and all the way to the border.

Quote:
„A kivitelezés Győr-Enese között mintegy 700 nap alatt, határidőre elkészült. Az Enese-Csorna szakasz építése határidő előtt Enese-Kóny között befejeződött. E 2,3 km hosszú útnak a kiépítésére azért volt szükség, mert így lehet az Enese elkerülő út forgalmát biztonságosan leterelni a 85. sz. főútra. A további 4,7 km hosszú szakaszon már csak a befejező munkálatok vannak hátra. Az M85-M86 Csorna elkerülő út átadása szeptember elejére várható.”
The construction of section Györ-Enese (Rábapatona) was completed within 700 days, by the deadline. Subsection Enese-Kóny of section Enese-Csorna was finished until deadline either. These 2,3 kms were necessary to build (and put into service) because otherwise traffic couldnt be directed back safely to road 85. Works are in final stage on section M85-M86 Csorna bypass, and both should be opened in September.

MichiH liked this post
Old June 16th, 2015, 09:58 PM   #6911
MichiH

Quote:
With the current constructions, there will be a continuous expressway until fall 2016 from Györ/M1 to Szombathely, and until spring 2018 to Sopron and all the way to the border.
I agree about M86 to Szombathely but do you think you'll be able to drive on an expressway from your location to Györ? It says "current constructions" but there are no works in progress on the 60km M85 west of Csorna and I cannot remember having read anything about an early construction start.

Quote:
Subsection Enese-Kóny of section Enese-Csorna was finished until deadline either. These 2,3 kms were necessary to build (and put into service) because otherwise traffic couldnt be directed back safely to road 85.
That's the same I understood from Google translation but I don't get it. The 2.3km subsection is the western extension of the existing(!) Enese bypass. Traffic was already be directed back safely to road 85!?

Old June 16th, 2015, 10:30 PM   #6912
JackFrost
Hun Solo

Quote:
I agree about M86 to Szombathely but do you think you'll be able to drive on an expressway from your location to Györ? It says "current constructions" but there are no works in progress on the 60km M85 west of Csorna and I cannot remember having read anything about an early construction start.
Sorry, I translated wrongly. They didnt say "current", but "further developments". There is no construction currently between Csorna and Sopron of course. However, the extension to Sopron is scheduled to open in 2018, but thats more the political side of this question. I dont expect this road to open before 2020.

Quote:
That's the same I understood from Google translation but I don't get it. The 2.3km subsection is the western extension of the existing(!) Enese bypass. Traffic was already be directed back safely to road 85!?
Look at google maps. This interchange was eliminated:

https://www.google.hu/maps/place/Ene...0c1e7040?hl=en

There is no connection between M85 and road 85 anymore here. You must drive to Kóny, to leave/approach M85.

Last edited by JackFrost; June 16th, 2015 at 10:36 PM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 02:38 AM   #6913
Uppsala

Likes (Received): 53

How is it going now with M43 and Romanian A1?
Uppsala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:29 PM   #6914
danielstan

Location: Pitesti, RO // Helsinki Final Act 1975, Point 3) Inviolability of frontiers
Likes (Received): 407

From Romanian press:
- on June 11th the Hungarian highway M43 has been physically linked with the Romanian A1 highway
- some intergovernamental agreements between Romania and Hungary must be signed before opening the 2 highways, estimated after July 10th.

Source in English: http://www.nineoclock.ro/first-highw...e-operational/

From other articles (that I cannot find now) in Romanian press I learnt that the Hungarian legislation requires 1 month of tests before opening a highway.
On Romanian side the new highway is "finished" according to the constructor (some works are still in progress at the frontier parking place), but the Romanian highways authority (CNADNR) has not yet made an official reception of it and there is no indication when that reception could happen.
Other estimates of opening are for July 15.
danielstan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2015, 09:14 PM   #6915
Qtya
sensational

Likes (Received): 9373

II. János Pál pápa

Tom 958 liked this post
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2015, 03:47 AM   #6916
Uppsala

Beautiful film
Old June 19th, 2015, 03:56 AM   #6917
Uppsala

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielstan View Post
From Romanian press:
- on June 11th the Hungarian highway M43 has been physically linked with the Romanian A1 highway
- some intergovernamental agreements between Romania and Hungary must be signed before opening the 2 highways, estimated after July 10th.

Source in English: http://www.nineoclock.ro/first-highw...e-operational/

From other articles (that I cannot find now) in Romanian press I learnt that the Hungarian legislation requires 1 month of tests before opening a highway.
On Romanian side the new highway is "finished" according to the constructor (some works are still in progress at the frontier parking place), but the Romanian highways authority (CNADNR) has not yet made an official reception of it and there is no indication when that reception could happen.
Other estimates of opening are for July 15.
Why does the Hungarian legislation 1 month of tests before opening a motorway? In many other countries only verified that the motorway is safe and then open it to traffic.

But can we expect the Hungarian M43 and Romanian A1 is open to real traffic on July 15? Is there any risk that it delayed?
Old June 19th, 2015, 09:13 AM   #6918
pasadia

Likes (Received): 1934

No, as far as we know there isn't. But roumanian prim-minister is in Istanbul, recovering after a knee operation, and speculation are that he's going to be put under indictment for coruption charges when he'll be back. So from our side probably there won't be any officialities or a big parade. Don't khnow what Victor Orban plans are.

simondanut liked this post
pasadia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2015, 06:39 PM   #6919
MichiH

Quote:
There should be many expressway and motorway openings in the near future:

M60: Keszü – Pecs 1.8km (January 2014 to June 2015) [1st c/w] – ? – map
I found a news article (12th June 2015) about M60 and M6 extension to Croatia. The planning procedure is delayed. Anyway, there is also a note about the u/c M60 section:

Quote:
Várhatóan júliusban vehetik birtokba az autósok a kertvárosi elkerülőt. Lényegében a most Pécs határában véget érő sztráda meghosszabbításáról van szó, az 58-as út és a Kökényi út között. A szakaszból egy kilométeren kétszer két sávon haladhat majd a forgalom, akár százharmincas tempóval is. A további részeken száz kilométer lesz a megengedett legnagyobb sebesség. Az út használatáért fizetniük kell majd az autósoknak.

Google translated:
Expected in July, motorists can take possession of the suburban side. In essence, the extension of the boundary of Pecs is now ending highway is between the 58th and sloes road trip. The one kilometer stage will pass twice in two lanes of traffic, up to one hundred thirty-tempo as well. The other parts will be hundreds of kilometers to the speed limit. The road will have to pay for the use of the motorists.
In addition, I found a project page: http://www.m60.hu/ (but I couldn't find up-to-date news there).

Can anyone summarize the status of M60/M6 extension?

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:22 PM   #6920
danielstan

Location: Pitesti, RO // Helsinki Final Act 1975, Point 3) Inviolability of frontiers
Likes (Received): 407

The chief of the Romanian motorways company (CNADNR) announced the opening of the A1 Arad - Nadlac highway connected to M43 Hungarian highway for July the 11th:
http://www.thediplomat.ro/articol.php?id=6325

Last edited by danielstan; July 3rd, 2015 at 09:55 PM.
danielstan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
budapest, highways, hungary, motorways