daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 3rd, 2006, 12:47 AM   #61
Qwert

Likes (Received): 2534

Excellent thread.
Are there some plans of building expressway form Miskolc to Košice or when it will start? Slovak prime minister said the expressway from Košice to Hungarian borders is on of the priorities of Slovak highways.
Qwert no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2006, 12:47 AM   #62
Qwert

Excellent thread.
Are there some plans of building expressway form Miskolc to Košice or when it will start? Slovak prime minister said the expressway from Košice to Hungarian borders is on of the priorities of Slovak highways.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM   #63
Qtya
sensational

Likes (Received): 9376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwert
Excellent thread.
I've checked even the local news-portals and forums of Miskloc and Borsod Abauj Zemplén county but I haven't found any information. It's insane... But if its a priority for Slovakia I hope Hungary will see the light and do something, because the only dead-line I found for the M30 was 2015, but tht's way to sad... Sorry...
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM   #64
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwert
Excellent thread.
I've checked even the local news-portals and forums of Miskloc and Borsod Abauj Zemplén county but I haven't found any information. It's insane... But if its a priority for Slovakia I hope Hungary will see the light and do something, because the only dead-line I found for the M30 was 2015, but tht's way to sad... Sorry...
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:51 PM   #65
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Thanks for the answer! And wow, I had no idea you'd widen it before we finish the entire section between Hungary and Maribor (well, the section by the border's gonna be opened this year).
Sth from the 21st post bothers me: is the Slovenian capital in Hungarian language really called 'Ljubjana' or it's a mistake? (nothing new )
And also sth from the last photo in the 29th post: what does 'EWR' stand for?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:51 PM   #66
Verso
Islander

Quote:
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Thanks for the answer! And wow, I had no idea you'd widen it before we finish the entire section between Hungary and Maribor (well, the section by the border's gonna be opened this year).
Sth from the 21st post bothers me: is the Slovenian capital in Hungarian language really called 'Ljubjana' or it's a mistake? (nothing new )
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:11 PM   #67
Qwert

Quote:
I've checked even the local news-portals and forums of Miskloc and Borsod Abauj Zemplén county but I haven't fount any information. It's insane... But if its a priority for Slovakia I hope Hungary will see the light and do something, because the only dead-line I found for the M30 was 2015, but tht's way to sad... Sorry...
You don't have to be sorry for me I don't live in Košice. You know from Košice to border it is about 25 km but from Miskolc to border it is about 60 km so it could be reason why. I think Hungary has more important priorities in highways because there isn't expressway between Košice and Warszaw. I know there are some parts of expressway R4 U/C e.g. near Svidník but I don't know what is the current status of this expressway in Poland.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:11 PM   #68
Qwert

Quote:
I've checked even the local news-portals and forums of Miskloc and Borsod Abauj Zemplén county but I haven't fount any information. It's insane... But if its a priority for Slovakia I hope Hungary will see the light and do something, because the only dead-line I found for the M30 was 2015, but tht's way to sad... Sorry...
You don't have to be sorry for me I don't live in Košice. You know from Košice to border it is about 25 km but from Miskolc to border it is about 60 km so it could be reason why. I think Hungary has more important priorities in highways because there isn't expressway between Košice and Warszaw. I know there are some parts of expressway R4 U/C e.g. near Svidník but I don't know what is the current status of this expressway in Poland.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:25 PM   #69
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
Yupp! You won the grand prize Dude!
Ljubjana is Ljubjana in Hungarian as well!
As far as I know EWR stands for Europäische Wirtschaftsraum in German. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's almost the same as European Union but in German.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:25 PM   #70
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
As far as I know EWR stands for Europäische Wirtschaftsraum in German. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's almost the same as European Union but in German.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:36 PM   #71
Qtya
sensational

I found some information about the planed sections of the M6 Highway . There will be some tunnels there. Finally in Hungary too!!! Here are the pictures, naturally only computer animated photos... M6 highway Szekszárd – Bóly section, tunnels near Bátaszék:

Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:36 PM   #72
Qtya
sensational

I found some information about the planed sections of the M6 Highway . There will be some tunnels there. Finally in Hungary too!!! Here are the pictures, naturally only computer animated photos... M6 highway Szekszárd – Bóly section, tunnels near Bátaszék:

Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:46 PM   #73
Verso
Islander

Quote:
Err, as well? As well as what? In Slovenian it's called Ljubljana, not Ljubjana, that's why I'm asking.

Quote:
I thought of it too, but had no idea it'd be in German. Yeah, I think it's EU + Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:46 PM   #74
Verso
Islander

Quote:
Err, as well? As well as what? In Slovenian it's called Ljubljana, not Ljubjana, that's why I'm asking.

Quote:
I thought of it too, but had no idea it'd be in German. Yeah, I think it's EU + Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:50 PM   #75
Qtya
sensational

[QUOTE=Verso]Err, as well? As well as what? In Slovenian it's called Ljubljana, not Ljubjana, that's why I'm asking.[QUOTE]

Ohh sh*t... Sorry! I've missed the spelling! Ye, we put an extra 'L' there!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:50 PM   #76
Qtya
sensational

[QUOTE=Verso]Err, as well? As well as what? In Slovenian it's called Ljubljana, not Ljubjana, that's why I'm asking.[QUOTE]

Ohh sh*t... Sorry! I've missed the spelling! Ye, we put an extra 'L' there!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:57 PM   #77
Bikes
sababa

Likes (Received): 2772

Quote:
I found some information about the planed sections of the M6 Highway . There will be some tunnels there. Finally in Hungary too!!!
Yippie! Finally something exciting!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:57 PM   #78
Bikes
sababa

Likes (Received): 2772

Quote:
I found some information about the planed sections of the M6 Highway . There will be some tunnels there. Finally in Hungary too!!!
Yippie! Finally something exciting!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 04:02 PM   #79
Qtya
sensational

By the way! About yesterday's UEFA 2008 Qualifying round-up!
Nice going and Cheers, in the region for Bosnia,the Czech Republic, Serbia and especially to Lithuania for hangin' on in Italy and Slovakia for demolishing Cyprus!

I didn't wanted to mention, but what Hungary and Poland played yesterday night was way too disgraceful for their citizens and the region!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 04:02 PM   #80
Qtya
sensational

By the way! About yesterday's UEFA 2008 Qualifying round-up!
Nice going and Cheers, in the region for Bosnia,the Czech Republic, Serbia and especially to Lithuania for hangin' on in Italy and Slovakia for demolishing Cyprus!

I didn't wanted to mention, but what Hungary and Poland played yesterday night was way too disgraceful for their citizens and the region!

Tags
budapest, highways, hungary, motorways