daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Highways and Roadways

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM   #101
miguel09

Likes (Received): 84

C6 - NLEE to SLEX link

NLEE - P.burgos interchange

SLEX - p .burgos interchange
miguel09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #102
miguel09

SLEX TO CAVITE CITY
Old August 3rd, 2008, 04:12 PM   #103
manchowyin
LiteraryAncestralWiseman

Likes (Received): 0

Thanks! That's quite informative!
manchowyin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #104
miguel09

SLEX - DH LINK
Old August 9th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #105
juandecervantes

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjin P. View Post
On today's MUP (Magandang Umaga Pilipinas), Chairman Bayani Fernando took a ride with ABS-CBN's Sky Patrol to show the newest road project they will undertake: the C-6

Bakit nadelay at naantala ang dating C-6?
-We have realigned the route of the project kasi yung dating alignment was very expensive and there are already establishments and subdivisions on the project route so we had to realign the whole project

-The C-6 will connect SLEX and NLEX through the ff. route:

--SLEX--Taguig--Angono, Rizal--Antipolo, Rizal--San Mateo, Rizal--Rodriguez(Montalban), Rizal--San Jose del Monte, Bulacan--NLEX

Kailan ang expected completion nito?
-Sisimulan na as soon as possible ang Taguig-Angono-Antipolo phase ng project

Ano ang proposed alignment po ni Bayani Fernando?
juandecervantes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #106
richard24
go ahead.. scan it

@miguel09., sorry but it looks like the ROW is so imposible., it has to cut through VERY VERY expensive real estate. one of your diagrams even cuts through antipolo bayan., if that happens, the ROW acquisition would be 100x more expensive than building the roads itself.
Old August 13th, 2008, 08:41 AM   #107
yelotrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard24 View Post
@miguel09., sorry but it looks like the ROW is so imposible., it has to cut through VERY VERY expensive real estate. one of your diagrams even cuts through antipolo bayan., if that happens, the ROW acquisition would be 100x more expensive than building the roads itself.
How far or near would the proposed route be from Sumulong highway?
yelotrak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #108
greenshields

Even before discussing and embarking on a C-6 there are lots of things that need attention in Metro Manila including the completion of the northern part of C-5. C-6 is still far away in the future. Maybe if BF becomes president then he can start talking C-6.
greenshields no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #109
cq40
Ready

Likes (Received): 3

If we stick to improving what we are currently have now we will not progress, mapagiiwanan tau. . We need to build C-6 ASAP!
cq40 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #110
greenshields

Progress is not measured by the number of infra projects you start and fail to complete. That is why there is a need to patch things up in the immediate future rather than embark on projects that cannot be sustained, especially the magnitude of C-6. The other threads here (e.g., rail, MRT) point to more pressing needs and ones that require funding for them to also be realized. Venturing into C-6 will only divert much needed resources to something that isn't necessary. I've seen the FS and the opinions of experts (not with the govt) is that the demand just isn't there.
greenshields no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #111
juandecervantes

hehe... Paint.

close up lang. kawawa ang mga mayari ng mga bahay sa susana heights kaya eto po ang alternative na daanan ng C6
Old August 18th, 2008, 06:57 AM   #112
juandecervantes

babala!

caramba! mukhang interasado ang SM LAnd, Filinvest at Ayala sa lupa diyan sa Susana Heights at malapit sa daang hari road na kasama sa C6 expressway! magpapatayo ng mga subdivision ata... kahit wla pa tayong pondo para sa C6, dapat bilisn ntin ang ROW acqustion ng lupa riyan... pagkatpos ng anim na taon, sus, mukhang wla na tayong lupa para sa C6... mahihirpn tayo sa kinabukasan.
Old August 19th, 2008, 02:05 AM   #113
LhexiMont
It's kickin' time

Likes (Received): 87

Actually , the Daang Hari -SLEX link road will be on built on the NBP reservation area but its also close enough to Susana Heights area . The government must prioritized building this very important road IMHO , because it will truly bring convenience to public in having a faster access from SLEX to Daang Hari and vice versa by linking Metro Manila to the provinces of Cavite and Laguna .
As of now , it's quite tedious encircling the perimeters of Ayala Alabang Village and to ATC area just to exit /enter Daang Hari road . Based on my experience in using the Daang Hari route via FX/van in Alabang City terminal when I was briefly assigned in Cavite for my work to avoid further traffic upon going home , I will embark on NBP area within Daang Hari and take tricycle going to Poblacion because it's much faster and I arrived home an hour earlier. What more if there's already a road ( C6 link ) connecting SLEX and Daang Hari ?
Possibly , SM , Ayala and Filinvest will truly be interested in acquiring properties for their projects within the vast Susana Heights since if ever the C6 SLEX-DH link road will be built it will also open up to the huge NBP property. Right now high-end projects such as Portofino , Versailles and even Ayala's Verdana Homes are already within the area .
LhexiMont no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2008, 03:59 AM   #114
LhexiMont
It's kickin' time

Likes (Received): 87

Sana ganito na lang ang i-connect na lang sa Susana Heights Interchange para ma-upgrade ( expanded ) na rin yung Susana Int. to accomodate the link road:

LhexiMont no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #115
juandecervantes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LhexiMont View Post
Actually , the Daang Hari -SLEX link road will be on built on the NBP reservation area but its also close enough to Susana Heights area . The government must prioritized building this very important road IMHO , because it will truly bring convenience to public in having a faster access from SLEX to Daang Hari and vice versa by linking Metro Manila to the provinces of Cavite and Laguna .
As of now , it's quite tedious encircling the perimeters of Ayala Alabang Village and to ATC area just to exit /enter Daang Hari road . Based on my experience in using the Daang Hari route via FX/van in Alabang City terminal when I was briefly assigned in Cavite for my work to avoid further traffic upon going home , I will embark on NBP area within Daang Hari and take tricycle going to Poblacion because it's much faster and I arrived home an hour earlier. What more if there's already a road ( C6 link ) connecting SLEX and Daang Hari ?
Possibly , SM , Ayala and Filinvest will truly be interested in acquiring properties for their projects within the vast Susana Heights since if ever the C6 SLEX-DH link road will be built it will also open up to the huge NBP property. Right now high-end projects such as Portofino , Versailles and even Ayala's Verdana Homes are already within the area .
Nagpapatayo pa sila ng mga hi end na subdivisions, de paano naman ang C6 expressway? Bakit may permit sila? mga LGU, paano ba ang kinabukasan ng metro manila, cavite bulacan, rizal? pag - isipan ninyo naman ...
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:55 AM   #116
juandecervantes

Council seeks activation of C-6 road

By EDU LOPEZ

The National Competitiveness Council’s infrastructure working group is pushing for the activation of the Circumferential Road 6 (C-6) to ease traffic in Metro Manila once the Subic-Clark-Batangas Port link is completed.

"We’re focusing on infrastructure development in different regions, but the primary thrust right now is the urban beltway. We are trying to link Batangas to Clark-Subic to make the urban beltway globally competitive," working group private sector champion Meneleo Carlos in an interview said.

Carlos said construction of the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and the Lipa to Batangas road projects are ongoing. "Once these projects are completed, traffic in Metro Manila will worsen," he noted.

To address this problem, Carlos suggested the need to activate the planned 98-kilometer C-6.

The road project will run from the North Luzon Expressway Toll Gate in Marilao, Bulacan to Bicutan entrance at the South Luzon Expressway. It will extend southward along the Laguna de Bay Coastal Road up to the Manila-Cavite Expressway.

If completed, vehicles coming from Bulacan to Laguna or Cavite and vice versa would not have to pass Metro Manila through the highly congested Edsa.

"With the C-6, the main ports will transfer to Subic and to Batangas and Manila will only port for what it needs. The factories will be supplied from Subic and Batangas so that will reduce traffic and we become more competitive," Carlos stressed.

He underscored the crucial role of Subic-Clark/Batangas Port link in supporting the industry needs.

With the corridor, firms in South Luzon could improve their operations as they ship their goods in and out by air through Clark, he explained.

----
luma ata to..lol
Old September 7th, 2008, 05:32 AM   #117
hirolionheart
^_^

C-6 ASAP!!!

Kailangang matapos ang C-6 ASAP dahil lalong tumitindi ang traffic habang tumatagal sa Marcos Hi-way, Ortigas extension, at maraming bahagi ng Rizal. Sa Gen. Luna Ave. na sobrang kitid sa 'min sa San Mateo, napaka-traffic na rin lalo pagdating ng rush hours. Wala rin kasi kami masyadong major roads sa San Mateo, puro makikitid at maliliit pa, hehehe^_^

Siguradong sa Metro Manila, mababawasan ang mga sasakyan kahit papano. Gayundin din, maraming magbubukas na mga establisyimento sa mabundok na bahagi ng Rodriguez, San Mateo, at Antipolo 'pag natapos na ang C-6 para na rin sa pag-expand pa lalo ng Metro Manila sa mga susunod na taon. Sa patuloy na paglobo ng populasyon at mabilis na pag-uusbong ng mga bagong gusali sa Metro Manila, kailangang ma-redistribute na sa eastern part ng Rizal^_^
hirolionheart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #118
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 1571

yeah, C6 should be government's priority....i'm not sure why this project is not being discussed and there is no update....
RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #119
hirolionheart
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieR View Post
yeah, C6 should be government's priority....i'm not sure why this project is not being discussed and there is no update....
I strongly agree with that
hirolionheart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM   #120
evilgenius15
transpoguy

Likes (Received): 22

offtopic:
magccross ba ang C6 sa pinaplanong Northeast Luzon Expressway?

balita ko yung NELEX magsisimula dun pagkatapos ng litex kaya biglang liliit yung commonwealth
pagdating sa fairview... tatawid kaya 'to sa La Mesa Dam?

Tags
bulacan, manila