daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 25th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #61
Sen

Likes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanese001 View Post
I let Russia lets Ainu emigrate to Hokkaido and occupies Sakhalin, and a Russian live. Of course Japan does not develop because I do not help you.
what you are talking about? Ainu were the natives of Hokkaido, Japan invaded and colonized the island.
Sen no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #62
Songoten2554

Likes (Received): 87

so kyushu to south korea, china and russia would be it it can work?

umm so what can the International stations will look like if anybody wants to provide any ideas you people can

but still i need to make Tokyo the International Hub of japan and well hmm can anybody draw it?? the stations and trains and that
Songoten2554 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 02:38 AM   #63
Elsongs
"There It Is, Take It!"

Likes (Received): 9

What about the AsiaCopter?
Old May 26th, 2007, 07:17 AM   #64
Songoten2554

nope it has to be Rail and Rail is the most efficent way

remember this idea i got inspired by the Channel Tunnel, Eurostar, Euroshuttle, etc but thats the idea i got it from

i think Asia it can happen but something bothers me

why do all of you say that Asia is not in good terms i thought it was like Europe but i was wrong i guess
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:04 AM   #65
zergcerebrates

Likes (Received): 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songoten2554 View Post
nope it has to be Rail and Rail is the most efficent way

remember this idea i got inspired by the Channel Tunnel, Eurostar, Euroshuttle, etc but thats the idea i got it from

i think Asia it can happen but something bothers me

why do all of you say that Asia is not in good terms i thought it was like Europe but i was wrong i guess

How is Asia in good terms? Korea and China doesn't trust Japan. Japan is wary of China's growing influence and military build up. North Korea hates Japan to the core. Russia also doesn't want to see Japan rearm and thus dosent really have a good relationship with Japan.
zergcerebrates no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #66
zergcerebrates

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A manager of this site should prohibit a contribution of a person talking about politics. I send an email to a manager.

Japan is not made in an Asian country. It is member of U.S.A. and West Europea.
By investigation of British BBC, Russian 60% have a good impression toward a Japanese. Therefore it is agreement that Japan and Russia are bound together by rail.
However, it objects to be connected to Korea and China by rail. Because the reason is a large number of undocumented worker and low wage workers enter. Furthermore, a South korean and Chinese crimes in Japan will increase remarkably, too.

Please talk about a railroad.
Well this thread will turn into politics due to its nature. What on earth are you saying? Japan not an Asian country? Plz. You believe everything the BBC says? Americans believed the US intelligence was right about WMD and look what happened? Who is objecting who in connecting with Korea or China? This isnt even a real proposal how can anyone object to anything when its a fantasy.
Quote:
Furthermore, a South korean and Chinese crimes in Japan will increase remarkably, too
So you believe a railroad connecting Korea and China will create higher crime rates in Japan? Lol silly. Just tell me how is that possible? Just because the Chinese are poorer and they will automatically commit to crimes in Japan? I find your comment to be very offensive and ignorant at best, a pure racist.
Old May 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #67
asif iqbal

Likes (Received): 65

[email protected] everyone knows Japan is great country and make best technology and are now peaceful people who dont make trouble, but your past is past you did bad things to europeans, ameircans and asians which we wont forget

todays japanese people are nice, but your goverments polices towards China, South Korea and rest of Asia sucks, by the way if you continue this bad behavoiur China will beat you up because they are now superpower, but i hope you dont fight again.

PS: that poll is based EU and US you never ask Asian opinions so means its not fair and equal its lying, if you ask whole world the answer will definatly be different
asif iqbal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 09:28 PM   #68
Sen

Likes (Received): 24

[email protected] why don't you go back to talking about trains and tunnel like you insisted? didn't you get banned once already for going off topic do you want to get banned again?
Sen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 03:32 AM   #69
Trainman Dave
systems rule!

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
In Russia, there is a plan to build a 300km/h rapid transit railway between Moscow and St Petersburg. It is said that now, it is running at 250km/h. Only Germany must have participated at the beginning. However, it is said that Japan also participates and is built.
Please cite a source for the assertion that the Japanese are participating in the Moscow and St Petersburg high speed railways.

I monitor all the European technical and business publications and I have never heard a hint of Japanese particiaption in this railway!
Old May 28th, 2007, 03:46 AM   #70
Songoten2554

i already have a mind of the Chinese international Stations

Bejing international, Hong Kong International, Shanghai international

there will be stations as well between it as well

note remeber this idea i got inspired by the Channel tunnel and Eurostar

but i am still wondering about the exact route i wonder where will it go what route? can anybody help me draw out a route? or think of one
Old May 28th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #71
zergcerebrates

Quote:
It is only chunk and South Korea and North Korea that dislike Japan on the earth.
Not racist eh? Exactly what is chunk?
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:38 PM   #72
Trainman Dave
systems rule!

Quote:
By an interview with Kyodo News Enterprise when Governor of Nijiegorodo of Russia visited Japan, the original is Japanese. I summarized it.
http://www.nikkansports.com/general/...11-183078.html

Governor Shiyantsuehu of the State of Nijiegorodo of Russia showed the design which builds the rapid transit railway which connects about 400km between Nijininobugorodo to Moscow. And when introduction of Shinkansen technology of Japan was considered, it clarified.
The governor could be superior to France in Japanese Sinkansen technology and stated that efficiency was good.
It is said that the president of a Russian railroad agrees to a plan.
The governor discussed it again with Former Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori and the ministry to be related to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
By an order of a rapid transit railway between Moscow and St. petersburg(250km/h), the Japanese Sinkansen was defeated by German Siemens last year. It seems to be another plan. I think that it is lip service that is superior to France. Probably They let Japan compete with Germany and will be going to draw an advantageous condition. Rapid transit railway of 250km/h seems to be under construction by Siemens. It does not seem to yet run.
I assume that Nijininobugorodo is the city usually referred to in English as Niznij Novgorod which is not part of the Moscow to St. Petersburg route.

Siemens won the first contract for up to 60 ICE-3 (Velaro Russia) trainsets but they are not building the Moscow to St. Petersburg high speed railway. This has been under construction off and on since the mid 1990's with some sections actually in use to bypass bottlenecks on the traditional line. The purchase of 60 ICE-3 trainsets would be sufficient to service the inital requirments for the four proposed HSLs around Moscow (north west to St Pertersburg, north towards Murmansk, east to Niznij Novgorod and south towards Rostock).

The problem in Russia is finance for all these routes. I suspect the state Governor is trying to pursuade Kawasaki and the Japanese banks to help fund the eastern route so that it will be constructed fairly soon. Holding out the carrot of buying more trains from Kawasaki and fewer from Siemens could be a powerful argument for Japanese finance.

This game is being played all over the world with railway finances. Already China is financing several national railroads in Africa and South America. Whose high speed trains do you expect these railroads are going to buy?
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #73
Tri-ring
Expert

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainman Dave View Post
The problem in Russia is finance for all these routes. I suspect the state Governor is trying to pursuade Kawasaki and the Japanese banks to help fund the eastern route so that it will be constructed fairly soon. Holding out the carrot of buying more trains from Kawasaki and fewer from Siemens could be a powerful argument for Japanese finance.

This game is being played all over the world with railway finances. Already China is financing several national railroads in Africa and South America. Whose high speed trains do you expect these railroads are going to buy?
I doubt Japan will take the bait after the natural gas pipeline Sakhalin1 and 2 fiasco where the Russian govenment blackmailed the Japan-RDS consortium to swindle most of the ownership after 85% of the construction is finished.
That was a very high priced lesson for Japan and I don't think the Japanese trade houses will fall for it again.
Old May 28th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #74
Trainman Dave
systems rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
I doubt Japan will take the bait after the natural gas pipeline Sakhalin1 and 2 fiasco where the Russian govenment blackmailed the Japan-RDS consortium to swindle most of the ownership after 85% of the construction is finished.
That was a very high priced lesson for Japan and I don't think the Japanese trade houses will fall for it again.
Interesting.
Maybe the Governor was just posturing for attention in Russia
Old June 2nd, 2007, 06:16 AM   #75
Songoten2554

hello anybody else would like an opinion about this
Old June 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM   #76
Songoten2554

i been cooking up an idea of the AsiaHSR railway Yard and Depot there will be a washing area as well for the trains

i think the AsiaHSR Depot can be located outside of the city of tokyo but within greater tokyo in a way

this can be Asia's Awnser to Europe's Channel Tunnel and Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Eurostar

i mean Asia has a magincfent Railway systems including Japan and its time to make a great profit and not only that a great alternative to congested Airports and Ferrys and a faster and more relaxing way to get from one country to another
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM   #77
Songoten2554

but why doesn't japan wants to be linked to Mainland Asia i mean its a part of Asia its deserve to be linked
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:15 PM   #78
Momo1435
-----アンジュルム-----

Likes (Received): 62876

History my friend.

It all dates back to the Sakoku that was in force between 1641 and 1853. No foreigners or Japanese could enter or the leave the country in that period. Only limited trade was permitted with The Chinese, The Koreans and the Dutch and only in designated ports. This was done to limit the colonial and religious influence of Spain and Portugal, that was perceived as posing thread.

Although it's been more then 150 years ago, it's still part of Japanese identity.
Momo1435 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2007, 05:52 AM   #79
Huhu

Likes (Received): 437

Quote:
Sakoku is not a bad thing. Because, original wonderful culture was formed.
Japan is the island country, therefore the peaceful time continued for several thousands of years. In Sweden, the peace for 200 years has continued since Napoleonic Wars, it became the richest country in the world.
Sweden did not limit its trade or isolate itself from foreign culture. The comparison is not valid.
Huhu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #80
ningxiard

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Chunk and south Korean have strong hatred for Japan.
It objects that such people enter Japan!

Japan should protect tradition of a splendid island nation.
Do you know the word of shame?! I can't believe you are not BANNED yet considering all the spamming you did in other threads and the racist ranting we saw in almost every post related to China and Korea that you made.
ningxiard no está en línea   Reply With Quote