daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #221
KIWIKAAS

Likes (Received): 752

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
some friend of mine told me that parts of the motorway are lightened at night, i don´t know which he means as i don´t see lights but i could imagine some lights between the two middlebarriers
My goodness, what an enigma. Maybe the lights come and go or as you said, are just in your immagination?

Sorry radi. Just having a dig at ya.
KIWIKAAS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #222
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWIKAAS View Post
My goodness, what an enigma. Maybe the lights come and go or as you said, are just in your immagination?

Sorry radi. Just having a dig at ya.
I am sorry that i can´t express my wel in English, i meant maybe there are some ligths installed in the mid between the crashbarriers, and you can´t see them as they are on the bottom. Like on airports.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #223
KIWIKAAS

I understand.
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #224
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWIKAAS View Post

I understand.
so why are you picking on my and saying i have hallucinations or whatever?
Old July 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #225
KIWIKAAS

It's called ''pulling your leg'', ''yanking your chain'', ''good ol fashioned tongue in cheek'', etc...
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:25 PM   #226
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHS View Post
I wouldnt agree with you. To grey for my taste. It definitely doesnt look futuristic. It looks more opposite to me. I prefer nicely cut and well maintained grass.
But concrete is definetly more expensive and also does protect the motorway even better from some grass and plants to grow and crack the asphalt.
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #227
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
But concrete is definetly more expensive and also does protect the motorway even better from some grass and plants to grow and crack the asphalt.
keeping the mouth shut sometimes makes people incredibly wise...
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #228
KHS

Likes (Received): 928

Well said...
KHS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #229
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
Ofcourse the markings are relief do you guys think they can change than every year on that important route, they can´t, there would be trafficjams all the way if tey´d do this,
Seeing from the pictures, I don't see relief markings. But let's wait for better pictures, hopefully someone in Bulgaria can shoot decent pictures.

On the other hand, in Slovenia all markings are flat (sadly) and they refresh them every year in May and June, and even on much more important roads (like E70) traffic jams do not occur (ok, sometimes, depends on stupidness of road workers)
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #230
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
keeping the mouth shut sometimes makes people incredibly wise...
X-type, you are the person to shut up, you constandly make negative comments towards Bulgarian motorways you patriot, as if your shit motorways are any better, they are dirty and crashbarriers are bended even when they are new because your stupid workers can´t work properly. You even aren´t in EU and can´t run motorways without toll, we want toll also but the whole network can be used for weeks and not like it is in Croatia. Just continue prising your country for building tollmotorways. I won´t listen to your stupid shit anymore.

And something else, be proud of your super ******* awesome best tunnel in Balkans and also longest with just 5,8 km, the Struma motorway will have a 9 km tunnel.
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #231
radi6404

Verso, where did you get this nice gif?
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #232
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19400

Come on guys, cut it out...
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #233
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

My new avatar (I had to stop making fool of myself ) can be found among avatars offered by SSC. And how 'bout we stop this shit, as we aren't moving anywhere?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #234
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
(I had to stop making fool of myself )
So true
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #235
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
X-type, you are the person to shut up, you constandly make negative comments towards Bulgarian motorways you patriot, as if your shit motorways are any better, they are dirty and crashbarriers are bended even when they are new because your stupid workers can´t work properly. You even aren´t in EU and can´t run motorways without toll, we want toll also but the whole network can be used for weeks and not like it is in Croatia. Just continue prising your country for building tollmotorways. I won´t listen to your stupid shit anymore.

And something else, be proud of your super ******* awesome best tunnel in Balkans and also longest with just 5,8 km, the Struma motorway will have a 9 km tunnel.
ohoho chill out! i just want to see something interesting on your motorways and i told you what it is. (btw i'm not the only person here who wants that)

about our motorways - i have never said that they are the best in something. our workers? c'mon! most workers who's been building our A1 were from Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria! EU workers kick asses while digging ground for motorways!!! although Turks are not bad neither.

and i, and all guys here, really cannot wait anymore you to makje that tunnel! at least, we'll be satisfied by looking at something interesting and worth seeing
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #236
radi6404

And why are just long tunnels and big viaducts and bridges interesting to you? so why we don´t delete all pics of motorways which are not taken on bridges or before or in tunnels.
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #237
ChrisZwolle
Road user

COME ON. This whole thread is now spoiled!
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #238
x-type
con los terroristas

not neccessarly only viaducts or tunnels (i really don't know how to answer you why are they more interesting than straight streches without objects - i guess it's in their nature), photos can be interesting while showing knots, exits, cuttings, dikes, even none of those, but in that case it is not properly to make top-news of it like you did - and that has lead to situation as we have right now and right here.
make photos, introduce motorway to us, we like to know about it, and then wait back information from us. you must learn to accept second opinion. you really haven't shown us some impresive photos, and you've been behaving as we had to stay breathless for 30 km stretch of average motorway. if you would have used word "shinny" 50% less, i'm sure we wouldn't have this situation now
Old July 13th, 2007, 11:38 PM   #239
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
not neccessarly only viaducts or tunnels (i really don't know how to answer you why are they more interesting than straight streches without objects - i guess it's in their nature), photos can be interesting while showing knots, exits, cuttings, dikes, even none of those, but in that case it is not properly to make top-news of it like you did - and that has lead to situation as we have right now and right here.
make photos, introduce motorway to us, we like to know about it, and then wait back information from us. you must learn to accept second opinion. you really haven't shown us some impresive photos, and you've been behaving as we had to stay breathless for 30 km stretch of average motorway. if you would have used word "shinny" 50% less, i'm sure we wouldn't have this situation now
I am sorry for overacting but you really said a bit harsh things man. I usually am not at all against Croatia and their motorways and whatver else, i travelled on the motorway Serbish border - connection to old motorway which was very new and really kicked ass but i got very angry because you said such things and started insulting. I still find the Struma a great motorway.
Old July 14th, 2007, 02:34 AM   #240
radi6404

A bit shiny Trakya motorway crashbarriers.

Hemus motorway tunnels.

A Hemus motorway bridge

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia