daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #221
KIWIKAAS
Registered User
 
KIWIKAAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Hague
Posts: 4,522
Likes (Received): 752

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
some friend of mine told me that parts of the motorway are lightened at night, i don´t know which he means as i don´t see lights but i could imagine some lights between the two middlebarriers
My goodness, what an enigma. Maybe the lights come and go or as you said, are just in your immagination?


Sorry radi. Just having a dig at ya.
KIWIKAAS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #222
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWIKAAS View Post
My goodness, what an enigma. Maybe the lights come and go or as you said, are just in your immagination?


Sorry radi. Just having a dig at ya.
I am sorry that i can´t express my wel in English, i meant maybe there are some ligths installed in the mid between the crashbarriers, and you can´t see them as they are on the bottom. Like on airports.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #223
KIWIKAAS
Registered User
 
KIWIKAAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Hague
Posts: 4,522
Likes (Received): 752


I understand.
KIWIKAAS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #224
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWIKAAS View Post

I understand.
so why are you picking on my and saying i have hallucinations or whatever?
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #225
KIWIKAAS
Registered User
 
KIWIKAAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Hague
Posts: 4,522
Likes (Received): 752

It's called ''pulling your leg'', ''yanking your chain'', ''good ol fashioned tongue in cheek'', etc...
KIWIKAAS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:25 PM   #226
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHS View Post
I wouldnt agree with you. To grey for my taste. It definitely doesnt look futuristic. It looks more opposite to me. I prefer nicely cut and well maintained grass.
But concrete is definetly more expensive and also does protect the motorway even better from some grass and plants to grow and crack the asphalt.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #227
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,471
Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
But concrete is definetly more expensive and also does protect the motorway even better from some grass and plants to grow and crack the asphalt.
keeping the mouth shut sometimes makes people incredibly wise...
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #228
KHS
Registered User
 
KHS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ZD/ZG, Croatia
Posts: 3,116
Likes (Received): 928

Well said...
KHS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #229
keber
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 9,878
Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Ofcourse the markings are relief do you guys think they can change than every year on that important route, they can´t, there would be trafficjams all the way if tey´d do this,
Seeing from the pictures, I don't see relief markings. But let's wait for better pictures, hopefully someone in Bulgaria can shoot decent pictures.

On the other hand, in Slovenia all markings are flat (sadly) and they refresh them every year in May and June, and even on much more important roads (like E70) traffic jams do not occur (ok, sometimes, depends on stupidness of road workers)
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #230
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
keeping the mouth shut sometimes makes people incredibly wise...
X-type, you are the person to shut up, you constandly make negative comments towards Bulgarian motorways you patriot, as if your shit motorways are any better, they are dirty and crashbarriers are bended even when they are new because your stupid workers can´t work properly. You even aren´t in EU and can´t run motorways without toll, we want toll also but the whole network can be used for weeks and not like it is in Croatia. Just continue prising your country for building tollmotorways. I won´t listen to your stupid shit anymore.

And something else, be proud of your super ******* awesome best tunnel in Balkans and also longest with just 5,8 km, the Struma motorway will have a 9 km tunnel.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #231
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Verso, where did you get this nice gif?
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #232
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,612
Likes (Received): 19400

Come on guys, cut it out...
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #233
Verso
Islander
 
Verso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ljubljana
Posts: 22,087
Likes (Received): 4749

My new avatar (I had to stop making fool of myself ) can be found among avatars offered by SSC. And how 'bout we stop this shit, as we aren't moving anywhere?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #234
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,612
Likes (Received): 19400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
(I had to stop making fool of myself )
So true
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #235
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,471
Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
X-type, you are the person to shut up, you constandly make negative comments towards Bulgarian motorways you patriot, as if your shit motorways are any better, they are dirty and crashbarriers are bended even when they are new because your stupid workers can´t work properly. You even aren´t in EU and can´t run motorways without toll, we want toll also but the whole network can be used for weeks and not like it is in Croatia. Just continue prising your country for building tollmotorways. I won´t listen to your stupid shit anymore.

And something else, be proud of your super ******* awesome best tunnel in Balkans and also longest with just 5,8 km, the Struma motorway will have a 9 km tunnel.
ohoho chill out! i just want to see something interesting on your motorways and i told you what it is. (btw i'm not the only person here who wants that)

about our motorways - i have never said that they are the best in something. our workers? c'mon! most workers who's been building our A1 were from Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria! EU workers kick asses while digging ground for motorways!!! although Turks are not bad neither.

and i, and all guys here, really cannot wait anymore you to makje that tunnel! at least, we'll be satisfied by looking at something interesting and worth seeing
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #236
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

And why are just long tunnels and big viaducts and bridges interesting to you? so why we don´t delete all pics of motorways which are not taken on bridges or before or in tunnels.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #237
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,612
Likes (Received): 19400

COME ON. This whole thread is now spoiled!
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #238
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,471
Likes (Received): 3438

not neccessarly only viaducts or tunnels (i really don't know how to answer you why are they more interesting than straight streches without objects - i guess it's in their nature), photos can be interesting while showing knots, exits, cuttings, dikes, even none of those, but in that case it is not properly to make top-news of it like you did - and that has lead to situation as we have right now and right here.
make photos, introduce motorway to us, we like to know about it, and then wait back information from us. you must learn to accept second opinion. you really haven't shown us some impresive photos, and you've been behaving as we had to stay breathless for 30 km stretch of average motorway. if you would have used word "shinny" 50% less, i'm sure we wouldn't have this situation now
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 11:38 PM   #239
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
not neccessarly only viaducts or tunnels (i really don't know how to answer you why are they more interesting than straight streches without objects - i guess it's in their nature), photos can be interesting while showing knots, exits, cuttings, dikes, even none of those, but in that case it is not properly to make top-news of it like you did - and that has lead to situation as we have right now and right here.
make photos, introduce motorway to us, we like to know about it, and then wait back information from us. you must learn to accept second opinion. you really haven't shown us some impresive photos, and you've been behaving as we had to stay breathless for 30 km stretch of average motorway. if you would have used word "shinny" 50% less, i'm sure we wouldn't have this situation now
I am sorry for overacting but you really said a bit harsh things man. I usually am not at all against Croatia and their motorways and whatver else, i travelled on the motorway Serbish border - connection to old motorway which was very new and really kicked ass but i got very angry because you said such things and started insulting. I still find the Struma a great motorway.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2007, 02:34 AM   #240
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27


A bit shiny Trakya motorway crashbarriers.


Hemus motorway tunnels.


A Hemus motorway bridge
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium