daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 30th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #3961
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilio View Post
Pictures on internet also have authors and using them against the will of the author is illegal. It's not hate, it is the international laws and the forum rules. Three of the Struma pictures you have used are made by me, on two of them you even can see my car and my GPS-navigator... Moreover that they aren't linked to the site where I have uploaded them, but you have downloaded them and then uploaded them to another place without permission. It would be at least a bit more acceptable if you have shown them from the original location, from where the author can be seen.

And comparing quality of motorways on the basis of photos or satellite imaging is complete nonsense!
A motorway can be judged by pictures, ofcourse driving on it and seeing it for real can change the impression when you feel it, but on pictures you can judge how the asphalt texture is and what color the asphalt is, so it is possible.

Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #3962
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

Likes (Received): 9150

Yes, the color of the asphalt is the most important... And the texture... Oh, the texture!... It is a piece of art shown in museums, not a road. It is supposed to be looked at, not to drive on it... That's what I understand from all your babbling of nonsense after nonsense...

But of course, who am I to judge the Struma motorway after driving on it only a bit more than 500 times in each direction... It's good to have someone like you to tell me the truth, because obviously, I haven't seen it... Even when making myself the pictures that you use to show me...
Chilio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #3963
dia
ъхъ

Likes (Received): 10

I don't understand how radi is still able to spam everywhere. I don't understand how a person who more than once insulted other people, is still able to spam so much.

Anyway, thanks for the images Chilio, and to their authors.
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #3964
radi6404

Quote:
Pictures on internet also have authors and using them against the will of the author is illegal. It's not hate, it is the international laws and the forum rules. Three of the Struma pictures you have used are made by me, on two of them you even can see my car and my GPS-navigator... Moreover that they aren't linked to the site where I have uploaded them, but you have downloaded them and then uploaded them to another place without permission. It would be at least a bit more acceptable if you have shown them from the original location, from where the author can be seen.

And comparing quality of motorways on the basis of photos or satellite imaging is complete nonsense!
Quote:
Yes, the color of the asphalt is the most important... And the texture... Oh, the texture!... It is a piece of art shown in museums, not a road. It is supposed to be looked at, not to drive on it... That's what I understand from all your babbling of nonsense after nonsense...

But of course, who am I to judge the Struma motorway after driving on it only a bit more than 500 times in each direction... It's good to have someone like you to tell me the truth, because obviously, I haven't seen it... Even when making myself the pictures that you use to show me...
So what do you think about it, you have never shared your opinion about the motorway yet, at least I have not seen a comment about it yet.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #3965
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

I find it useless to tell it again and again, because you must be either with a very short-memory, or intentionally neglecting opinions different from yours because of prejudices.
The pictures made by me that you have used are just from such a sharing of opinion about the quality and the current condition of Struma, but strangely, you have omitted some other pictures with problems on the motorway. So I do not see the point of sharing my opinion with someone with "pink glasses" who sees only what he would like to see.
I find it really ridiculous to have this conversation at all, as everybody has seen the way you treat facts and react...
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #3966
radi6404

Problems? Problems the Struma motorway has are problems most motorways have, even in Germany, Austria and other countries thngs you see on the Struma are things that can be seen everywhere from time to time, what matters is the asphalt, and if you look at it, you will see what I have told you. It has great texture and is the same colour everywhere, you do not see different asphalt nor do you see how many ways the asphalt mashine has gone through, that is what matters. Problems like the dust are not the motorway itself, but it's [b]maintenance[/img]
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #3967
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

Oh beat it off... We heard this nonsense few hundred times the last two or three days. Keep it for yourself.
Here's some nice texture of the Struma motorway...

It's not dust... It's "great" asphalt that has turned into dust. And these pictures have been taken 2 years ago, and the tarmac there is still not fixed, it's now even in worse condition.
But yes... you would say that the asphalt of Struma is like if it has just opened. That's what YOU would say. But in fact it isn't. So please, keep for yourself this misleading other forumers dreams of yours.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #3968
radi6404

That is at one place dude, and it is nothing to worry about. I am wondering why noone has commented the whole of the marica motorway half profile that is much worse then that, you can go through that without feeling it, since it is not a hole. And ironically that happened at the emergency lanes so it means it has nothing to do with the traffic volume but just happened at that very place.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM   #3969
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

Oh my god... You really need glasses. It has nothing to do with emergency lane, as it is on the right active one. And you can feel it when you go through it, because it is about 5 cm deep, it even can be dangerous at greater speeds... I tell you, I have driven there few hundreds of times (actually almost every day the last 4 years). It's not only there at the Bosnek/Tchuipetliovo interchange, it's also the same on the other direction at the Studena Stone Quarry road... Few other similar problems here or there. Some small subsidences that you go can feel when you go through them... And they appeared shortly after the road was opened and continue to multiply. You cannot know, because you judge by pictures. But you wont listen to people telling it to you, because it's not the information you want to hear.
What I'm trying to say is, Struma is a good motorway, but not super-duper magnificient one. It's just a motorway like every other. With it's positive and negative things. And Lyulin is such as well. Everybody I know gives better evaluation to Lyulin instead of Struma. Nobody cares about the color of the hard shoulder.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #3970
radi6404

Anyway, the asphalt is like that only at that place, the motroway looks like just opened everywhere else, even one month ago the motorway looks the same as it ever did, here are the pictures:

Old November 30th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #3971
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

Of course... Wise people have said - "Don't feed the troll"... I should have listened.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #3972
radi6404

I have driven the motorway quite often aswell, i have gone through it with buses with bad suspension and so on and I did not notice the stuff you are talking about, also on the videos it can not be seen, except maybe very few places. I have not gone through Ljulin and can not judge it, I only talked about how it looks.
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:28 AM   #3973
Malazana

Likes (Received): 40

Quote:
Of course... Wise people have said - "Don't feed the troll"... I should have listened.
Wise people also ban the trolls which is something I've yet to see in this forum.
Malazana no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 01:55 PM   #3974
radi6404

Nothing to ban cause of the discussion of motorway quality, at the beginning I was posting offtopic about the crashbarriers and people even liked it, I stopped that and people repeat about shiny crashbarriers anytime there is a new motorway with them, altough I do not post about tath at all anymore. I am talking about motorway quality here which is nothing troll like and there is nothing to ban, people who get angry and post uninteresting comments should be banned instead, this thread has little pictures and activity anyway, so why not talk about the motorway quality of important motorways in Bulgaria.
Old December 1st, 2011, 04:48 PM   #3975
Chilio
Небостъргачевград

Because you don't post anything new. You repost pictures that are already posted. And write the same things you have already written several times again and again. So it is actually trolling.
Old December 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM   #3976
tanashubav

Likes (Received): 1977

Давайте момчета, още малко и ще направите една страница със спам! Ама за да не сте само двамата реших да се включа и аз!
In english:
tanashubav no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 05:49 PM   #3977
radi6404

Quote:
Because you don't post anything new. You repost pictures that are already posted. And write the same things you have already written several times again and again. So it is actually trolling.
Well there is not enough talk about the quality of Bulgarian roads, there are other roads aswell, two laned national raods for example and noone talks about the aswell.

Anyway when it comes to looks the Struma motorway is the best looking raod in Bulgaria and on the Top ten of whole europe.

Last edited by radi6404; December 2nd, 2011 at 04:18 AM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:09 PM   #3978
PhirgataZFs1694

Likes (Received): 1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Well there is not enough talk about the quality of Bulgarian roads, there are other roads aswell, two laned national raods for example and noone talks about the aswell.

Anyway when it comes to looks the Struma motorway is the best looking raod in Bulgaria and on the Top ten of whole europe.
No, it's still an expressway - your picture:

PhirgataZFs1694 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #3979
uNDiDo
Investor

Likes (Received): 81

Struma WILL be the best motorway in BG when finished, not now. The simple reason - in ~2020 you will pass by five very high mountains - Vitosha, Rila, Pirin, Osogovo, Belasitsa. Now is a little bit boring.

uNDiDo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2011, 12:53 AM   #3980
radi6404

Oh yes, now you ee some steep slopes of the impressive Vitosha mountain when going on Struma, the Rila mountain is even more impressive and has some very steep and very rocky peaks that are just mindblowing with a binocular, the Rila mountain is the only true alpine mountain in Bulgaria and has most rocky peaks and slopes and a lot of deep and narrow valleys. The Pirin mountain is pretty good aswell but much less steep compared to the Rila mountain and it does not have deep valleys or places where you can see the peaks from close, while you are very low, like in the alps. the osogovo mountain is nothing impressive, except the Kresna Gorge maybe, otherwise it is nothing special, the Belasitza is a very nice montain aswell, it is a very long mountain and falls down steep, so it offers you possibility to see it from close.

I don't like mountains that look impressive far away but when yo go to them you see only a few rows of trees, Pirin looks impressive far away but when you go closeby you can not see anything unless you are at 2000 m. The rila mountain has valleys where you go in and see the pics at an altitude of 1000 - 1800 m, it also has some very steep falling slopes at Dupnica which you can see by an altitude of 600 - 700 m and which go up to 1800 m, which is what I define alpine charakter, the Vitosha mountain is more gentle but it allows you to goto the foot of the mountain and see the peaks at many places. At Sofia it offers you to go close to it at Boyana I think, the quartal south to the ringroad and allows you to view up to the slopes that make a differnce of 1000 m.

So the least ipressive mountains, except at a few places are Pirin and Osogovo, Pirin has one valley with big height difference and one place about 5 km long where you can see the peaks closeby between Predela and Razlog, otherwise the Pirin is only good for Panorama, when yo go close to it it is very unspectacular. I don't like mountains that look great far away but when you are close they look much different and you don't see anything, that is like some building looks great at night, but when you are close at day you see how much the fasade is broken.

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia