daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #501
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogregor View Post
What the f....k means question in title???
ask him
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogregor View Post
Who care how black motorway is?

he
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogregor View Post
And again pointless discussion how fantastic Struma Motorway is.
pointless? not every1 thinks that. actually, every yes, but one not.
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:45 AM   #502
goschio
proud Kuffar
 
goschio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ujerumani
Posts: 6,060
Likes (Received): 4261

I personally don't like black asphalt. The brighter the better.
__________________
Isaiah 28:2
Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Matthew 7:25
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
goschio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:01 AM   #503
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
ask him


he


pointless? not every1 thinks that. actually, every yes, but one not.
Do you know why noone cares, because your countries canīt afford such a good asphalt, sorry.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:33 AM   #504
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Do you know why noone cares, because your countries canīt afford such a good asphalt, sorry.
yeah. that's why some countries are weeping to EU to build them motorways and when EU refuse it, they are pissed off because they cannot afford € by themselves and they expect other to develop their country. link
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:26 AM   #505
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
ok, i ask you again to show me where have i said something so awesome and positive about croatian motorways. links please. also, i'd like to see one my photo that is saturated. i don't have nerves nore time for photoshopping forum materials. or resize it. all my photos are 800x600 because photobucket doesn't suppert larger, and i don't use other services.

also, i'd recommend you to read Britannica or something like that, especially at "R", racism. unless Bulgarians are negroes.

you're again making fool of yourself.
No, I just got angry, and itīs you and keber who have fault I make a fool out of myself. I say this and that is important because this and that and Bulgaria has it (I donīt say other countries donīhave it) well just when here are thi8ngs that i aktually havnīt seen anywhere else. I say I like the shiny crashbarriers here, you say they arenīt neccessary, I say we have black asphalt here, you say it isnīt neccessary, man I know that shiny crashbarriers or dark black asphalt arenīt neccessary but I care of the look of a road. I donīt know if you care of the look of a road but I do. Just because something isnīt essential itīs bad or not needed at all? And you do have some rasistic behaviour towards other countries maybe jsut Bulgaria I think, I know you are intelligent and donīt show it so that anyone can understand it though, Keber is the same one and if he sees for example the asphalt a bit briighter on one pic than on another he says that it got brigher and so on, doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM   #506
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

edit
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 03:12 PM   #507
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
yeah. that's why some countries are weeping to EU to build them motorways and when EU refuse it, they are pissed off because they cannot afford € by themselves and they expect other to develop their country. link
No man, the country just was pissed off because it has to pay for the EU you fool. And could you stop your negative and rasist comments against Bulgaria, please, everything which is good you degrade to normal or even say itīs bad but if itīs Croatia than you say itīs awesome and show your ridiculous oversized oversaturated pics of your dirty sandy motorways and rustcrashbarriers, now thatīs ridiculous.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:37 PM   #508
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

ok, i ask you again to show me where have i said something so awesome and positive about croatian motorways. links please. also, i'd like to see one my photo that is saturated. i don't have nerves nore time for photoshopping forum materials. or resize it. all my photos are 800x600 because photobucket doesn't suppert larger, and i don't use other services.

also, i'd recommend you to read Britannica or something like that, especially at "R", racism. unless Bulgarians are negroes.

you're again making fool of yourself.
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM   #509
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

No, I just got angry, and itīs you and keber who have fault I make a fool out of myself. I say this and that is important because this and that and Bulgaria has it (I donīt say other countries donīhave it) well just when here are thi8ngs that i aktually havnīt seen anywhere else. I say I like the shiny crashbarriers here, you say they arenīt neccessary, I say we have black asphalt here, you say it isnīt neccessary, man I know that shiny crashbarriers or dark black asphalt arenīt neccessary but I care of the look of a road. I donīt know if you care of the look of a road but I do. Just because something isnīt essential itīs bad or not needed at all? And you do have some rasistic behaviour towards other countries maybe jsut Bulgaria I think, I know you are intelligent and donīt show it so that anyone can understand it though, Keber is the same one and if he sees for example the asphalt a bit briighter on one pic than on another he says that it got brigher and so on, doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:12 PM   #510
keber
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 9,878
Likes (Received): 1364

>>> doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?

On first photo asphalt is dark and sky very bright. On second photo asphalt is brighter and sky not so bright. Anyone with some photographic knowledge can deduce, that overall asphalt got brighter in following months and years. Which is however normal for any asphalted road, including Struma motorway.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:15 PM   #511
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
bla bla
i cannot watch you changing the mood when you're caught in dead end
if you haven't noticed, not only keber and me say that majority of your posts are senseless, but all the people at the forum. keber and i are just enjoying to make fun of it to make other forum members laughing. black humour is the best humour. sorry, but we cannot resist when we get a person like you. it's too pitty because it happens like one in a million. and it would be too pitty if you would dissappear or if you would change your opinion.
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:16 AM   #512
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
i cannot watch you changing the mood when you're caught in dead end
if you haven't noticed, not only keber and me say that majority of your posts are senseless, but all the people at the forum. keber and i are just enjoying to make fun of it to make other forum members laughing. black humour is the best humour. sorry, but we cannot resist when we get a person like you. it's too pitty because it happens like one in a million. and it would be too pitty if you would dissappear or if you would change your opinion.
I fyou laugh about my posts you are too dumb to understand what Iīm saying. you jsut donīt get things I say and the typical reaction is o laugh.

And keber, itīs called contrast, the picturething
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:08 AM   #513
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,470
Likes (Received): 3437

yeah, i cannot wait to gradute to know that pavement in Bulgaria is black. i'll take the course "paving in Bulgaria" and make a final thesis about it
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:47 PM   #514
keber
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 9,878
Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
And keber, itīs called contrast, the picturething
Yes, it's contrast. But it depends on real colors and shades.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #515
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27



this is a new stretch of Trakya motorway, it looks very good, the asphalt is very black, but I donīt know if it will be as good as the Struma Autobahn
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 05:46 AM   #516
wyqtor
Coexist
 
wyqtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,129
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post

this is a new stretch of Trakya motorway, it looks very good, the asphalt is very black, but I donīt know if it will be as good as the Struma Autobahn
Nice, at this point it looks at least just as good, it will be nice if the asphalt keeps this color for a few years!

When will construction be finished all the way to Burgas?
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #517
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
Nice, at this point it looks at least just as good, it will be nice if the asphalt keeps this color for a few years!

When will construction be finished all the way to Burgas?
I donīt know how fast the portuguese company will work, they will get permission and financing very soon and will start but I donīt know how fast they will do it. The terrain allows fast construction so maybe in two years the motorway will be finished to Burgas. I hope also that the asphalt stays black for a few years from now.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #518
Verso
Islander
 
Verso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ljubljana
Posts: 22,087
Likes (Received): 4749

Radi's (stupid) questions

Ask, radi!
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #519
DanielFigFoz
Registered User
 
DanielFigFoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: No fixed abode
Posts: 4,428
Likes (Received): 894

This isn't very nice, doing this to radi.
DanielFigFoz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #520
radi6404
Registered User
 
radi6404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Blagoevgrad/ Nürtingen
Posts: 3,054
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFM View Post
This isn't very nice, doing this to radi.
I donīt know what happened with him, never had anything against him but after he did such insulting things to me I know aswell
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium