daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #501
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogregor View Post
What the f....k means question in title???
ask him
Quote:
Who care how black motorway is?

he
Quote:
And again pointless discussion how fantastic Struma Motorway is.
pointless? not every1 thinks that. actually, every yes, but one not.
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:45 AM   #502
goschio
proud Kuffar

Likes (Received): 4261

I personally don't like black asphalt. The brighter the better.

Matthew 7:25
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
goschio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:01 AM   #503
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
ask him

he

pointless? not every1 thinks that. actually, every yes, but one not.
Do you know why noone cares, because your countries canīt afford such a good asphalt, sorry.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:33 AM   #504
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Do you know why noone cares, because your countries canīt afford such a good asphalt, sorry.
yeah. that's why some countries are weeping to EU to build them motorways and when EU refuse it, they are pissed off because they cannot afford € by themselves and they expect other to develop their country. link
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:26 AM   #505
radi6404

Quote:
ok, i ask you again to show me where have i said something so awesome and positive about croatian motorways. links please. also, i'd like to see one my photo that is saturated. i don't have nerves nore time for photoshopping forum materials. or resize it. all my photos are 800x600 because photobucket doesn't suppert larger, and i don't use other services.

also, i'd recommend you to read Britannica or something like that, especially at "R", racism. unless Bulgarians are negroes.

you're again making fool of yourself.
No, I just got angry, and itīs you and keber who have fault I make a fool out of myself. I say this and that is important because this and that and Bulgaria has it (I donīt say other countries donīhave it) well just when here are thi8ngs that i aktually havnīt seen anywhere else. I say I like the shiny crashbarriers here, you say they arenīt neccessary, I say we have black asphalt here, you say it isnīt neccessary, man I know that shiny crashbarriers or dark black asphalt arenīt neccessary but I care of the look of a road. I donīt know if you care of the look of a road but I do. Just because something isnīt essential itīs bad or not needed at all? And you do have some rasistic behaviour towards other countries maybe jsut Bulgaria I think, I know you are intelligent and donīt show it so that anyone can understand it though, Keber is the same one and if he sees for example the asphalt a bit briighter on one pic than on another he says that it got brigher and so on, doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM   #506
x-type
con los terroristas

edit
Old October 1st, 2007, 03:12 PM   #507
radi6404

Quote:
yeah. that's why some countries are weeping to EU to build them motorways and when EU refuse it, they are pissed off because they cannot afford € by themselves and they expect other to develop their country. link
No man, the country just was pissed off because it has to pay for the EU you fool. And could you stop your negative and rasist comments against Bulgaria, please, everything which is good you degrade to normal or even say itīs bad but if itīs Croatia than you say itīs awesome and show your ridiculous oversized oversaturated pics of your dirty sandy motorways and rustcrashbarriers, now thatīs ridiculous.
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:37 PM   #508
x-type
con los terroristas

ok, i ask you again to show me where have i said something so awesome and positive about croatian motorways. links please. also, i'd like to see one my photo that is saturated. i don't have nerves nore time for photoshopping forum materials. or resize it. all my photos are 800x600 because photobucket doesn't suppert larger, and i don't use other services.

also, i'd recommend you to read Britannica or something like that, especially at "R", racism. unless Bulgarians are negroes.

you're again making fool of yourself.
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM   #509
radi6404

No, I just got angry, and itīs you and keber who have fault I make a fool out of myself. I say this and that is important because this and that and Bulgaria has it (I donīt say other countries donīhave it) well just when here are thi8ngs that i aktually havnīt seen anywhere else. I say I like the shiny crashbarriers here, you say they arenīt neccessary, I say we have black asphalt here, you say it isnīt neccessary, man I know that shiny crashbarriers or dark black asphalt arenīt neccessary but I care of the look of a road. I donīt know if you care of the look of a road but I do. Just because something isnīt essential itīs bad or not needed at all? And you do have some rasistic behaviour towards other countries maybe jsut Bulgaria I think, I know you are intelligent and donīt show it so that anyone can understand it though, Keber is the same one and if he sees for example the asphalt a bit briighter on one pic than on another he says that it got brigher and so on, doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:12 PM   #510
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

>>> doesnīt he know that Cameras arenīt taking exact the same colored photos always?

On first photo asphalt is dark and sky very bright. On second photo asphalt is brighter and sky not so bright. Anyone with some photographic knowledge can deduce, that overall asphalt got brighter in following months and years. Which is however normal for any asphalted road, including Struma motorway.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:15 PM   #511
x-type
con los terroristas

Quote:
bla bla
i cannot watch you changing the mood when you're caught in dead end
if you haven't noticed, not only keber and me say that majority of your posts are senseless, but all the people at the forum. keber and i are just enjoying to make fun of it to make other forum members laughing. black humour is the best humour. sorry, but we cannot resist when we get a person like you. it's too pitty because it happens like one in a million. and it would be too pitty if you would dissappear or if you would change your opinion.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:16 AM   #512
radi6404

Quote:
i cannot watch you changing the mood when you're caught in dead end
if you haven't noticed, not only keber and me say that majority of your posts are senseless, but all the people at the forum. keber and i are just enjoying to make fun of it to make other forum members laughing. black humour is the best humour. sorry, but we cannot resist when we get a person like you. it's too pitty because it happens like one in a million. and it would be too pitty if you would dissappear or if you would change your opinion.
I fyou laugh about my posts you are too dumb to understand what Iīm saying. you jsut donīt get things I say and the typical reaction is o laugh.

And keber, itīs called contrast, the picturething
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:08 AM   #513
x-type
con los terroristas

yeah, i cannot wait to gradute to know that pavement in Bulgaria is black. i'll take the course "paving in Bulgaria" and make a final thesis about it
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:47 PM   #514
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
And keber, itīs called contrast, the picturething
Yes, it's contrast. But it depends on real colors and shades.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #515
radi6404

this is a new stretch of Trakya motorway, it looks very good, the asphalt is very black, but I donīt know if it will be as good as the Struma Autobahn
Old October 11th, 2007, 05:46 AM   #516
wyqtor
Coexist

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:

this is a new stretch of Trakya motorway, it looks very good, the asphalt is very black, but I donīt know if it will be as good as the Struma Autobahn
Nice, at this point it looks at least just as good, it will be nice if the asphalt keeps this color for a few years!

When will construction be finished all the way to Burgas?
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #517
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
Nice, at this point it looks at least just as good, it will be nice if the asphalt keeps this color for a few years!

When will construction be finished all the way to Burgas?
I donīt know how fast the portuguese company will work, they will get permission and financing very soon and will start but I donīt know how fast they will do it. The terrain allows fast construction so maybe in two years the motorway will be finished to Burgas. I hope also that the asphalt stays black for a few years from now.
Old October 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #518
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Radi's (stupid) questions

Ask, radi!
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #519
DanielFigFoz

Likes (Received): 894

This isn't very nice, doing this to radi.
DanielFigFoz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #520
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFM View Post
This isn't very nice, doing this to radi.
I donīt know what happened with him, never had anything against him but after he did such insulting things to me I know aswell

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia