daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 29th, 2007, 12:53 AM   #841
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
it would cost absolutely too much and wouldn't be refundable. we've been building our motorways really fast, but not that fast, so i know what i'm talking about in one year you can build maybe 20 km of motorway with max of maybe some 700 m of tunnels, even less.
I just wanted to give some Slovenian and Croatian examples, but then I changed my mind. Summa summarum: getting hurry at motorway construction has usually no beneficial use. Proven in practice.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #842
JloKyM

Likes (Received): 11777

Quote:
it would cost absolutely too much and wouldn't be refundable. we've been building our motorways really fast, but not that fast, so i know what i'm talking about in one year you can build maybe 20 km of motorway with max of maybe some 700 m of tunnels, even less.

btw, it yould be great to connect Struma with Sofia because current situation is a little bit stupid with interruption.

and what are the plans for SOfia's bypass? is it going to be upgraded into full profile motorway? will it have new route or current will be upgraded?
The whole bypass will be completed in 4 years. In 2008 will be completed the south part(which is now a nightmare, but fortunately under construction)..
JloKyM está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:16 PM   #843
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Here´s the map of the Struma motorway Sandanski Kulata, so if they know where it will go they surely will start construction very soon.

radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:03 PM   #844
radi6404

I jst watched a documentation and they said that the Struma motorway will be the first one to be build with EU money, it now has highest priority of all motorways. they said that there will be something from Vidin Border to Sofia but I am not sure whether it will be a motorway. It would be awesome for me when another country doesn´t have motorway and after the Bulgarian border a shiny motorway starts, it probably wont happen, I hoep the other countries wont be too fast for us
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #845
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19410

Hmm if i were in charge, i wouldn't prioritize the Struma.

The regional Sofia motorway network, and the connections to the larger population centers and the Serbia - Turkey route would be more important for me.

That doesn't mean i don't want the Struma, in fact i think they should rename it into the "radi6404 avtomagistral", but it's not just an important link as the others i mentioned.

And you should bash the EU less about the money, be happy they give you any. We have to pay for everything ourselfes, and did so in the past.
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #846
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

EU demands us to build M31 an they pay 90% of it
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #847
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19410

It's a difference of day and night between you guys and the Netherlands, here, 38 road widening projects are 1 - 3 years delayed because of EU air quality regulations.
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #848
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriszwolle View Post
Hmm if i were in charge, i wouldn't prioritize the Struma.

The regional Sofia motorway network, and the connections to the larger population centers and the Serbia - Turkey route would be more important for me.

That doesn't mean i don't want the Struma, in fact i think they should rename it into the "radi6404 avtomagistral", but it's not just an important link as the others i mentioned.

And you should bash the EU less about the money, be happy they give you any. We have to pay for everything ourselfes, and did so in the past.
But Bulgaria will pay 700 min € from now on every year. It is high priority simply because the traffic there increased a lot, that matters the most, not to which border it goes, you can´t drive relaxed on the twolaned parts of the E-79.
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #849
dia
ъхъ

Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
But Bulgaria will pay 700 min € from now on every year. It is high priority simply because the traffic there increased a lot, that matters the most, not to which border it goes, you can´t drive relaxed on the twolaned parts of the E-79.
Oh dear, stop it. The EU is not a fund pocket you can just pick inside and build what Radi likes. There are THREE, i repeat three, more important roads/highways in Bulgaria to be finished before the Struma motorway. Let me make myself clear, from those three, depends the economy of the whole country and not a corner of it. And Struma is not completely neglected, it's just not the highest priority.

Oh btw, just start learning a bit about the EU and European funds cause it's embarrassing.

Finally, the EU is almost half a billion by population, and I bet nobody looses it's sleep because Radi can't drive relaxed on a road.
dia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:39 PM   #850
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by dia View Post
Oh dear, stop it. The EU is not a fund pocket you can just pick inside and build what Radi likes. There are THREE, i repeat three, more important roads/highways in Bulgaria to be finished before the Struma motorway. Let me make myself clear, from those three, depends the economy of the whole country and not a corner of it. And Struma is not completely neglected, it's just not the highest priority.

Oh btw, just start learning a bit about the EU and European funds cause it's embarrassing.

Finally, the EU is almost half a billion by population, and I bet nobody looses it's sleep because Radi can't drive relaxed on a road.
Man, you are probably the most stupid man I´ve ever seen, you have apsolutely no degree of any intelligence, probably monkeys have more intelligence than you, besides that you have apsolutely no clue that there are quite a lot of bad accidents with killed people. But you surely don´t know that with your stubbern head, it´s not me who thinks that Struma is high priority, they said it on a documentary on BENETE, watch for repeats of it if you want and don´t say that I am stupid and they make what I say. Stop srepading such a bullshit man because you look very stupid with it.
Old November 29th, 2007, 10:07 PM   #851
dia
ъхъ

Radi drink your pills and stop already! BENETE

Old November 29th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #852
keber

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Here´s the map of the Struma motorway Sandanski Kulata, so if they know where it will go they surely will start construction very soon.

I can draw to you such map in less than 5 minutes.

Documentation for 15 km of average motorway without major objects expands about 2-3 meters thick stacks of paper. Multiplied with number of needed copies.

So don't talk about proof of imminent start of construction on a simple map in scale 1:25.000 with red line drawn and distance thicks every 500 meters.
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #853
radi6404

Keber, are you on fights this time or what? they inserted this map in the newspaper but they are talking of the motorway quite a lot lately. Hey just because it´s not slovenia you make such negative comments, you are someone who wants bad things to happen to other countries it seems.
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #854
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3445

Radi, why don't you want to accept the fact that E80 is the most important route in Bulgaria? if you insist not to watch international importance, then exclamation for your local prospect would be to connect ports with Sofija -> Hemus motorway and connection of Burgas to Trakija motorway.

could you explain us prior importance of Struma?
x-type está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #855
keber

Actually you assume very wrong. I was referring this statement from you:

Quote:
There is big difference between knowing location of future motorway and actual construction time. I wanted you to know that.
I believe, that they will start to building that section quite soon, it says in the newspaper, but you write some strange statements.

Quote:
Hey just because it´s not slovenia you make such negative comments, you are someone who wants bad things to happen to other countries it seems.
Maybe it seems to you, but not to other participants of this forum.
Old November 30th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #856
radi6404

Quote:
Radi, why don't you want to accept the fact that E80 is the most important route in Bulgaria? if you insist not to watch international importance, then exclamation for your local prospect would be to connect ports with Sofija -> Hemus motorway and connection of Burgas to Trakija motorway.

could you explain us prior importance of Struma?
But x-type, the fact that E80 is very important doesn´t mean they shouldn´t start building the Struma motorway before finishing the E80 and it also doesn´t mean that I can be happy about building the Struma.
Old November 30th, 2007, 11:58 AM   #857
bgplayer19

Likes (Received): 0

Radi I agree that the E79(Struma Motorway) to Greece is very important but right now the most important motorway is Kalotina-Kapitan Andreevo so arguing or not you won't change anything!The fact is that they are working on the Trakiya Motorway and not on the Struma Motorway!I'm sorry
bgplayer19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2007, 12:28 PM   #858
dia
ъхъ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgplayer19 View Post
Radi I agree that the E79(Struma Motorway) to Greece is very important but right now the most important motorway is Kalotina-Kapitan Andreevo so arguing or not you won't change anything!The fact is that they are working on the Trakiya Motorway and not on the Struma Motorway!I'm sorry
Just two or three days ago there were reports that soon will start the construction of a section of Struma- not the whole highway but it's not a forgotten project. So Radi's moans are getting already on my nerves. But Radi lives in his own world where Struma should be the priority of not only Bulgaria but also the EU and, if possible, the whole world.

The country highway "bypass" and the connections to Turkey, Serbia and Romania are TIMES more important than the connection to Greece. It would be great if all the projects for connections between Greece and Bulgaria are made, with the first one being Struma, but the "East-West" connections are vital. I thought it's not THAT hard to understand for a normal human being.

And I thought I won't comment the stupidity about the deaths on the roads Radi wrote, but I'll just give a hint- there are deaths everywhere in Bulgaria, and WAY more dangerous roads than "his" Struma. It doesn't mean there is enough money to make every single black road "shiny" and new. If Bulgarian drivers drive better, there will be less casualties on the road.
Old November 30th, 2007, 01:10 PM   #859
keber

That's the word!
Old November 30th, 2007, 03:23 PM   #860
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgplayer19 View Post
Not only i is important but since all bigger towns and many many villages are just beneath the E79 it will improve the look of them by making it new and shiny.

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia