daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #1381
bgplayer19

Likes (Received): 0

"should" but will not
bgplayer19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #1382
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

they must clean the beautiful motorway. But it is just visible that the motorway is of superior quality, if I look at the markings, they look as if they were added yesterday, not two years ago.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #1383
bgplayer19

That's because there isn't so much traffic there
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #1384
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgplayer19 View Post
That's because there isn't so much traffic there
No, it´s because they are topnotch
Old April 16th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #1385
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

These crashbarriers aren't shiny at all.
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:05 PM   #1386
bgplayer19

Well they can't be shiny forever
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #1387
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon Kruijk View Post
These crashbarriers aren't shiny at all.
they have never been shiny there, because the wind blows sand to them all the time, I am sure at the beginning of the motorway in Daskalovo you still can find shiny crashbarriers. The E-79 crashbarriers before the motorway start in Dolna Dykania are still shiny because there isn´t much dirt there.
Old April 16th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #1388
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Any pics to convince me?
Old April 17th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #1389
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon Kruijk View Post
Any pics to convince me?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #1390
vardar

Likes (Received): 2

That has to be illegal being that shiny and all, seriously but this is a stunning pic... looks like a fun drive

vardar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #1391
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Sure it is fun drive, but you need to stay inside right full line and left dashed for optimal and safe experience.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #1392
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardar View Post

That has to be illegal being that shiny and all, seriously but this is a stunning pic... looks like a fun drive

Are you kidding, ofcourse it is a fun drive, do you think the professional enginners of the Struma motorway have planned a boring motorway, they wnated it make as pleasurable as possible.
Old April 17th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #1393
pilotos
καταχωρημένος χρήστης

Likes (Received): 12

You don't really think that the turn was made just to give some fun to the drivers eh?
By the way why is there soil into the emergency lane?an earth fall or?
pilotos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM   #1394
bgplayer19

no that shows how lazy the politics are
Old April 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #1395
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

kmon, sand and dust in SOS lane mean that Struma is so suppaduppa motorway that it helps to cars to have absolutely no mechanical troubles while driving onto it. i think that engineers had that in their mnds too while they've been projecting the road
Old April 17th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #1396
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18768

All of you guys stubornly want to turn this thread name into "make fun with radi", "poke the shiniest crashbarrier soap box" , "joke about struma" etc. ... Be carefull teasing radi! Can't you see he's got some anger management problems(the least i can say about him) ?

Now on topic :

Lyulin Motorway might be finished 6 months before deadline
MAPA Cengis wants to hire another 600 workers and to finish the construction till June 2009.

The concessioner of Trakia Motorway has to find banks to fund the remmaining stretches construction till 14 May ... If they don't show bank garancies till then , the contract will be declared invalid and the Ministry will search funding from EU or the budget for completing the remaining stretches of Trakia.

Quote:
в. Монитор, 14.04.2008 год.

Магистрала “Люлин” готова 6 месеца предсрочно

Пътят ще отпуши движението през столичния квартал Княжево
Автомагистрала "Люлин" ще бъде завършена шест месеца предсрочно. Това стана ясно, след като премиерът Сергей Станишев и министърът на регионалното развитие Асен Гагаузов провериха на място как върви работата по съоръжението.
Строителните работи вървят добре, турската фирма „МАПА-Ченгиз", която спечели търга, работи с добра скорост, категоричен е премиерът.
Според него магистралата е уникална и е най-сложната у нас след „Хемус". Една трета от нея са мостови съоръжения - 26 - има и 2 тунела. Проектът, който е част от трансевропейския коридор, е на обща стойност 148 млн. евро, от които 75% са предоставени безвъзмездно от програма ИСПА на Европейския съюз.
Вярвам, че при спазването на това темпо магистралата ще може да бъде приключена предварително, каза Станишев и обеща да наблюдава строежа. Според финансовия меморандум средствата по ИСПА трябва да бъдат усвоени до 31 декември 2010 г.
Междувременно стана ясно, че "МАПА-Ченгиз" ще наеме още 600 работници, за да ускори строителните работи по "Люлин". В случай, че исканията за внос на работници бъдат одобрени, изпълнителите гарантират, че магистралата ще бъде завършена шест месеца преди крайния срок и обектът ще бъде предаден през юни 2009 г. Ако това се случи, "Люлин" ще е първият инфраструктурен проект с национално значение, завършен преди срока си. За бъдещето на магистрала "Тракия" министър Гагаузов отново повтори, че крайният срок за португалския консорциум да намери финансиране за строителството на оставащата отсечка изтича на 14 май. Ако португалците не намерят кредит, ще се търсят други решения, между които и това концесията да бъде изоставена и държавата да строи трасето с пари от бюджета и структурните фондове на ЕС.
Автомагистрала „Люлин" е част от общоевропейските транспортни коридори №4 и №8, а общата є дължина е 19 км. Ще бъдат изградени три тунела, 26 моста и виадукти, 3 пътни възела и укрепителни стени.
Построяването на автомагистралата ще улесни движението на хора, стоки и услуги по коридор №4 и в югозападната част на София, с което значително ще намалее натовареността в столицата.
С новата автомагистрала част от движението ще се изнесе извън Владайското дефиле. Това ще улесни пътуването от София към Перник през квартал "Княжево" в столицата.
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 06:11 PM   #1397
vardar

Likes (Received): 2

Is there a name for the sofia-macedonian border highway, and when is it planned (if there is a plan at all??)
vardar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 06:38 PM   #1398
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18768

No , there is no name , there is no plan ... and it is last in our priorities list in the moment afik.

I personally think that we should think about building a railroad and a highway in the direction of Petrich-Strumica-Kavadarci-Prilep-Bitola-Ohrid( and further Elbasan-Tirana-Duras ) and forget about the northern area Kyustendil-Kriva Palanka-Kumanovo-Skopie etc...

Last edited by Turnovec; April 17th, 2008 at 09:29 PM.
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #1399
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Are you kidding, ofcourse it is a fun drive, do you think the professional enginners of the Struma motorway have planned a boring motorway, they wnated it make as pleasurable as possible.
Funny, I thought, that engineers planned Struma motorway in such manner, that stones don't fall onto pavement. Seems I was wrong.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #1400
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardar View Post
Is there a name for the sofia-macedonian border highway, and when is it planned (if there is a plan at all??)
There is no motorway to any border by now man, and you are talking abut Macedonia, not taht it is bad or unimportant, but for Bulgarian economics it´s least importatn by now I think, I think Bulgaria will be on last place in any Infrastructure for the next 10 years because the ******* WHORESONS make everything wrong, I hope that I will have the chance to beat them up with my own hands, and after every not well answered question like, why´s the Struma motorway not finished to kick them with metalshoes in their head or stomach.

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia