daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 16th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #1741
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Is it over you intelligence to make account on You Tube which contains of typing username, password and other details like location and such
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2008, 11:46 PM   #1742
Tomesh
insatiable

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JloKyM View Post
Exactly!!!
Yes I was wondering what the issue is about unsafe. There's a purpose to it and it fulfills this adequately since as I mentioned I travelled on this stretch twice at random times and saw police there each time.....
Tomesh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #1743
bgplayer19

Likes (Received): 0

well yes!It;s built so to save lives not to kill more
bgplayer19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM   #1744
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Ok I have done it and uploaded the video, it need to be processed before it is aviable though.
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:37 AM   #1745
radi6404

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmUkRzdjS-4

enjoy, note that the video is high res so you can watch it fullscreen, soon comes the next one with the smooth E-79

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmUkRzdjS-4

here´s the E-79 nationalroad and Struma motorway end video, at the and I smyle.

Last edited by radi6404; July 17th, 2008 at 12:59 AM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #1746
radi6404

Guys, don´t you watch the videos?
Old July 17th, 2008, 02:18 AM   #1747
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

I watched it, and it looks ok. It is just an average motorway, just start understanding that. Look at the A7 at the Afsluitdijk in NL, that looks exactly the same, and is also just average.
btw, that guy that was driving (was it you ) was driving quite dangerous, though there was no traffic. See, no one uses it, its just a useless highway
No just kidding (or not?)
Old July 17th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #1748
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon Kruijk View Post
btw, that guy that was driving (was it you )
No, he's the one that shoots the video and says "Entering The Struma Motorway! ". Nice highway; as I can see, it's still an expressway.

Btw, you posted two identical videos, here's the other one:

Last edited by Verso; July 17th, 2008 at 02:58 AM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 06:17 AM   #1749
AUchamps

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Guys, don´t you watch the videos?
I heard the theme song to Karate Kid: Part II in there, so that's gotta count for something.
AUchamps no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #1750
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19389

He should get ticketed for reckless driving.
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #1751
WalkTheWorld
Ministry of Truth

Likes (Received): 3519

He passed a truck on the right! Apart of being totally illegal it's the best way to get an early release from mundane trouble...

Now questions:

There's no entry ramps, tall booths or overpasses. A plain country road broadens up into an expressway.... so we don't have here a regular local road and a highway but just a highway.

Does it mean it will take all local traffic? Including schoolbuses, farming equipment like harvesters and tractors? Bycicles? There's no barrier or CCTV, anything can merge ito the highway.

Who will pay for maintenance? The gov't? Or do they have a "vignette"

P.S. how long is it?
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #1752
RawLee

Likes (Received): 1083

Road very good,driver very bad...
RawLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #1753
H123Laci
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkTheWorld View Post
He passed a truck on the right!
He is an *******. He has overtaken the queue from a right turning lane...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkTheWorld View Post
There's no entry ramps, tall booths or overpasses. A plain country road broadens up into an expressway.... so we don't have here a regular local road and a highway but just a highway.

Does it mean it will take all local traffic? Including schoolbuses, farming equipment like harvesters and tractors? Bycicles? There's no barrier or CCTV, anything can merge ito the highway.

You are wrong: check the video at 1:56.
They are leaving the country road and "entering the struma motorway" as radii comments the event...

probably this is a temporary end of the motorway, so this is not a regular IC...
it becomes a full profile motorway only at 3:00...
H123Laci no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #1754
H123Laci
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawLee View Post
Road very good,driver very bad...
and your english (is) very simple...

Last edited by H123Laci; July 17th, 2008 at 11:28 AM.
H123Laci no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #1755
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Music gives a special climate to this movie A6/E79 'Struma' looks quite ok

But what a reckless driving
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #1756
radi6404

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IujmdOrdBg

Here´s the other video, where we are still on the Struma motorway and then it ends and we are turning on the E-79.

Yes, on the first video we turn on the motoroway after 2 minutes or so.
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #1757
dia
ъхъ

Likes (Received): 10

Jesus Christ! I am not even a believer..... After watching these videos my serious doubts have been confirmed. First, neither the road nor the highway are something exceptional- that we already knew. It's not even exceptional for Bulgaria, let alone for richer and more advanced countries. The rest I will say in Bulgarian, especially for the #*&$(*&@ called Radi.

Село, селоооооооооооо! Кой ви пусна от обора бе, кой ви даде книжки? Я да си хващате козътье и уфсътье и марш у ... Рила. Как може да говорите ТОЛКОВА просташки, да карате ТОЛКОВА зле?!? Абе гнус ме беше да догледам видеото. Млади версии на Гацо Бацов- самият той преразглеждане на Бай Ганьо. И тази селяния ще ми говори за Европа, за пътища и за България?! Боже мили, тресни ме ей тука, ако това чудо има право на глас!!!!! Свещена простота неземна. О и нещо много лично, ако бях на твое място Ради, нямаше да си снимам лицето и да го показвам по света! Въх...

Now, I will be quietly waiting for my ban, and I can assure everyone who could understand this I made a HUGE effort to be the most polite possible.
dia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #1758
radi6404

Dia, ne ti razbiram pochti nishto i neznam kakva e tazi melumna reakcia, kakvo ti prechi v videoto ne mi e qsno?

Yes, he drove a bit harsh but because he hadn´t slept for 24 hours and was driving all the time. I should have continued filming as we continued on the E-79, some crashbarriers were in bushes, so the bushes protekted them of getting rain and dirt and they were shinier, it looked very beautiful and wild as you can see on the video, the landscape on the second video is very wild.

Last edited by radi6404; July 17th, 2008 at 12:08 PM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #1759
dia
ъхъ

Likes (Received): 10

Narochno te mahnah ot ignora si, za da ti vidia reakciata. Normalno e nishto da ne razbirash- ne se uchudvam. Chovek nikoga ne moje da vidi sobstvenata si prostotia. Ti dori ne mojesh da si predstavish kolko zle govorite, kakvo tova govori za vas, da se vidish v ogledaloto, da vidish kolko zle karate- da ne govorim da imash UMA da osuznaesh che karate po edin normalen put, koito dori ne e neshto koi znae kakvo za Bulgaria.

This is not driving harsh, this is close to criminal. If there was a police car driving after you, the driver should have lost his license immediately! Following the basic rules or not is not a question of fatigue but education! If you kill someone on the road you wont escape prison just because you were tired. And I won't even talk about the moral aspect of things such as the responsibility everyone takes while driving to take care of the others.
dia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:15 PM   #1760
radi6404

Dia, I didn´t know the driver, he was a guy with whom I drove the first time, and how do we talk? To be serious, I don´t know people in Bulgaria who talk any differently if they are for theirselfes, I got along well with the driver and he talked to me like that. There is no names calling on the videos, at the beginning he asked me if I had add parfium, that was all. And to just inform you, many Bulgarians call names all the time when they are for theirselfes!!! And I couldn´t say how he should drive, he was the driver!!!

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia