daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 13th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #1881
JloKyM

Likes (Received): 11777

And 10-15 km before Stara Zagora

JloKyM no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2008, 08:31 AM   #1882
Rhemaxos
athanatizon

Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by JloKyM View Post

And you call these crashbarriers...?

Rhemaxos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #1883
AUchamps

Likes (Received): 4

Radi, what're you gonna do if Russia decides to go all Georgia on Bulgaria and bombs Struma? Do you have the 'stones to call the Russians ******* whoresons, because you better not.
AUchamps no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 10:34 PM   #1884
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Radi will lay down on the Struma motorway and rip his shirt in frount of Russian Army...

Anyway, besides this hipothetic history and events

Some of this motorway look poor and this road is not in the best condition either but the new motorway will sort it out
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:16 AM   #1885
Qwert

Likes (Received): 2535

Quote:
Originally Posted by MateoW View Post
Radi will lay down on the Struma motorway and rip his shirt in frount of Russian Army...

Anyway, besides this hipothetic history and events

Some of this motorway look poor and this road is not in the best condition either but the new motorway will sort it out
Radi defending Struma motorway:

Photo by Ladislav Bielik

Sorry for offtopic, but I cannot resist.
Qwert no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #1886
cassini83

Likes (Received): 1083

LMAO! The best picture ever!
cassini83 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #1887
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

I think this could well be radi
Old August 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1888
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19391

Alright, can we get back on topic?
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2008, 04:14 PM   #1889
bgplayer19

Likes (Received): 0

Can someone post any pics of our Black Sea,please!I'm a little homesick
bgplayer19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:36 PM   #1890
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

all the route from Sofia to Stara Zagora looks ******* awful, I really start to believe that the Struma motorway and E-79 nationalroad are the best raods in Bulgaria by far. I am not getting why they don´t replace the ******* ugly crashbarriers there. They don´t replace many crashbarriers. The new stretch E-79 goes at the same route than the old road but there you wont see any old crashbarrier. The old BSP asphalt is also seen to often, and you call this progrress?
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:36 PM   #1891
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18769

No! We call you an IDIOT!

Continuing with the photo footage of :

International Road [E79]. Some photos from the stretch Vratsa-Mezdra ~20 km. of 2x2 Expressway.(marked with green)

Vratsa's North Bypass is in very bad condition. Hopefully they wil rehabilitate it soon.

Exiting Vratsa

Stopping for an icecream at some "Rompetrol" gas station by the road.

Okolchica Summit, where on 2 June 1876 died one of the greatest Bulgarian poets and revolutionaries - Hristo Botev.

On the road again...

Entering Mezdra Municipality

Last edited by Turnovec; August 23rd, 2008 at 06:43 PM.
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM   #1892
Turnovec
-----------

[E79] Vratsa - Mezdra Part II

Mezdra

A Bridge over Iskar River

This is the beggining of the stretch Mezdra-Botevgrad, which i will cover in the following weeks...

Hope you liked the photos!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:03 PM   #1893
Timon91
Error

Yes, I do like them. Isn't this the road (besides S***a) that Radi is so crazy about? The "E79 nationalroad"?
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:11 PM   #1894
Turnovec
-----------

Yes, but he is writing about the south part of [E79] (Dupnica-Blagoevgrad-Petrich) as it passes by Blagoevgrad(where he lives in). It is marked as [A6] on the map on top of this page - Actually [E79] from Sofia to the greek border is supposed to become S****a Motorway in the future. Radi has never passed on or saw the North parth of [E79] that i am posting photos of.

This is [E79] in Blagoevgrad area.

Last edited by Turnovec; August 23rd, 2008 at 11:16 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:27 PM   #1895
radi6404

That´s bulshit turnovec, when I am talking about the E-79 nationalroad I mean only the new stretch from dupnica til Dolna Dykania which was built by mavrovo and has shiny crashbarriers. The nrothen E-79 looks very good, too, it looks quite imrpessive aktually, the markings are magnificent, very white and the asphalt looks of very high quality.
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #1896
radi6404

Ok, turnovec, I reported you since I am tired of constand namecalling, I don´t say anything to you and you just call me names.
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #1897
Timon91
Error

How many Rakia's have you had Radi
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:24 AM   #1898
radi6404

None, but I am pissed of by the namecallings, he insults me all the time, and that with no reason.
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #1899
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
Ok, turnovec, I reported you since I am tired of constand namecalling,
poor Chris
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:06 AM   #1900
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

Likes (Received): 41

Radi, calm down because if someone get banned because of you all Bulgarian forumers will report your posts where you insults them and you will be banned too (o,what an unequilateral exchange!!!).He insluts you "with no reason"
I will post some pictures in the near future which my mom and dad had taken when they had a trip to the seaside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiboy View Post
A question for my Bulgarian friends. What do you think of building a motorway from Vidin west to Zaječar in Serbia and then linking to the Beograd - Niš motorway? I know the bridge at Vidin - Calafat is being built as part of corridor IV but a link west to Serbia and potentially a motorway east through southern Romania to Craiova and Bucureşti would turn Vidin from a sleepy Danubian town to a major crossroads for this part of SE Europe. Combining highway, river, and rail traffic in one place, and I don't know if there is an airport nearby.
Yeas,there is an old airport which as far as I know some foreigners wanted to concess, but that's for now-nothing serious.
Quote:
Германец поиска летище Видин

Летището във Видин е поддържало редовна пътническа линия до София по 2 пъти на ден, но е закрито през 1999 г. Затова първо трябва да се възстанови като юридическо лице.

19.10.2007 - 12:42

Германски предприемач поиска летище Видин, съобщи областният управител Кръстьо Спасов. Преди неговата оферта в администрацията са приети други две предложения.
Бизнесмените искат да възстановят летателната дейност на порта и да го приспособят за пътнически, транспортни, аварийни и медицински полети. Съдбата на летището ще реши Министерски съвет. Той трябва да вземе решение за даването му на концесия.
Летището във Видин е поддържало редовна пътническа линия до София по 2 пъти на ден, но е закрито през 1999 г. Затова първо трябва да се възстанови като юридическо лице.
Земята в летателното поле е върната на бившите й собственици. Няколко души от тях се заканват да искат баснословна цена за своите парчета.
Actualno.com
Quote:
Във връзка със засиления инвеститорски интерес към летище – Видин, областният управител инж. Кръстьо Спасов изпрати писмо, в което отправя молба към министъра на транспорта Петър Мутафчиев да внесе в Министерския съвет предложение за предоставяне летището на концесия. Поводът за поисканото съдействие са конкретните инвестиционни намерения, заявени от български и чуждестранни компании.
През последната година в Областна администрация – Видин са постъпили три предложения за сключване на концесия, като последната оферта бе внесена на 11 октомври т.г. от германски предприемач. Инвеститорите предлагат, наред с възстановяването на летателната дейност, на летището да се приемат търпящи бедствие самолети, аварийни групи на Гражданска защита, медицински самолети, хеликоптери за бърза помощ и др.
Областна администрация – Видин е предприела конкретни действия за решаване на въпроса със собствеността на земята в зоните на летателното поле. Извършена е преработка на Картата на възстановената собственост по Закона за собствеността и ползването на земеделските земи.
“Възстановяването на летище Видин, изграждането на Дунав мост 2, модернизацията на жп линията Видин – София и цялостното подобряване на пътната инфраструктура, ще превърне Видин в съвременен транспортен и комуникационен център, което е основната цел на Областната стратегия за развитие на областта до 2015 г.”, мотивира инж. Кръстьо Спасов предложението си за възстановяване дейността на видинското летище. Инициативата на областния управител среща подкрепата на местни и чужди предприемачи, развиващи бизнес в региона.
Quote:
Министърът на транспорта Петър Мутафчиев да внесе в Министерски съвет предложение за предоставяне на Летище Видин на концесия. Това е поискал областният управител на Видин инж. Кръстьо Спасов в писмо до транспортния министър, съобщават от областната администрация.
Поводът за поисканото съдействие от транспортното ведомство е засиленият инвеститорски интерес към летището, съобщават от администрацията във Видин. Според областната управа вече са заявени конкретни намерения от български и чуждестранни компании, последното от което е постъпило на 11 този месец от германски предприемач. Инвеститорите дори предлагали на летището да се приемат и медицински и бедстващи самолети.
Видинската администрация вече е предприела конкретни действия по въпроса със собствеността на земята в зоните на летателното поле.
I drive our car there because I'm learning how to drive-I'll have driving courses and I can drive and don't worry because the airport is not functionig(yeah,that's Bulgaria).There are also some drifts and races which the locals organize.
Of course I vote "for" some project like yours, also if the 3rd bridge open in the near future it will be very good for Vidin to have connection with Serbia because most of the traffic will be from there (the traffic from Sofia will goes to the 3rd bridge).
It's good that they're going to build a tunnel under Petrohan which will make the distance from Vidin to Sofia shorter and I hope Vidin will become a major crossroad.
Oftopic:I just heard some noise and I went to the terrace so I saw a guy had hit a garbage-can and there were fragments from the car and the can 20 meters around.The car is not damaged so much, no injured.Then came police and they started to investigate.After the part we call "сеир" (spectacle, show) I returned to finish writing. Now Radi must start to write about "Silly Bulgarian drivers..."

Last edited by nilix; August 24th, 2008 at 04:18 AM.
nilix no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia