daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 10th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1981
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 7067

Looking looking good, hope that the installation of glass would be faster so that we can see the beauty of Lotte World Tower.

inno4321 liked this post
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1982
Kanto
Roof height crusader

Likes (Received): 3546

Hey folks, I just wanted to correct myself, the current height is not 203 meters but only 188 meters. Only now did I notice that on the official diagram that was posted on the previous page they aren't counting the height from the floor slab of the first above ground floor, but from the floor slab of the deepest underground floor, which is 15 meters below ground. Sorry for the mistake

inno4321, Highcliff, Zaz965 liked this post
Kanto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1983
deekshith
DELETED

Likes (Received): 1764

The below diagram/image is more accurate and the height of each floor is shown on the right side.

As of now this tower is at:
Core = 40 floors / 183m
Supercolumn = 22nd floor / Approx 102m
Floor plates = 18 floors / Approx 85m

Kanto, inno4321 liked this post

Last edited by deekshith; April 10th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
deekshith no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #1984
Kanto
Roof height crusader

Likes (Received): 3546

Thanks for posting

Zaz965 liked this post
Kanto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #1985
Munwon

Likes (Received): 3189

Lotte World and Guangzhou CTF are so close now. Both at 180's meter mark.
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1986
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12446

WHERE IS IBD THREAD IN SSC?
IBD NOT YET OFFICIAL CANCELLED
KORAIL JUST THREAT....HUFFING AND PUFFING
OH DEAR BRING BACK MY DREAM THREAD

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Highcliff, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #1987
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8243

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
WHERE IS IBD THREAD IN SSC?
IBD NOT YET OFFICIAL CANCELLED
KORAIL JUST THREAT....HUFFING AND PUFFING
OH DEAR BRING BACK MY DREAM THREAD
it should only be opened again when there are reliable news that the project is starting i think.

Highcliff liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1988
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
it should only be opened again when there are reliable news that the project is starting i think.
Right. no news yet...But I bet IBD resume soon. Design will be changed but project will be resume soon. I bet...KORAIL just huffing and puffing. Korea goverment can not give up this project. It is national disaster.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #1989
inno4321

Above photos copyright belong to http://char210.blog.me/90171046593

Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/garden5_man?Re...o=150165853428

Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/byejun017?Redi...No=60189721820

Above photos copyright belong to http://gami1023.blog.me/185195825

Highcliff, Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1990
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8243

Quote:
Right. no news yet...But I bet IBD resume soon. Design will be changed but project will be resume soon. I bet...KORAIL just huffing and puffing. Korea goverment can not give up this project. It is national disaster.
you said the same about Seoul Lite and for IBD we only heard bad news for a while now. i reallydo think it is better in the archives until some news come that show that it really is not dead.

Highcliff liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #1991
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
you said the same about Seoul Lite and for IBD we only heard bad news for a while now. i reallydo think it is better in the archives until some news come that show that it really is not dead.
Seoulite is going to re public offering in april(just delayed due to seoul mayor dislike skyscraper)
Parc1 need more time for resume. still on court. Tongil religion didn't give up battle in court.
Also IBD is just news. News is just news. I think This is just on the way for another shape IBD.

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #1992
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1029

That's all okay, but at the very least, the towers that those threads were for aren't happening (and I'm thankful for it). If/when there are new proposals for all those sites, we can make new threads.

Until then, just look forward to this tower finally unseating the Ryugyong Hotel as the tallest structure in Korea!

Kanto, inno4321, Tandax liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #1993
GeoDude
GeoDude

Likes (Received): 206

that gets me thinking. how far is seoul from north korea? i am thinking maybe 30 miles to the border in some parts, maybe less. i wonder if this tower could be seen from the north?

the skoreans should totally build a really spectacular super tall building close enough to the border so there is no way the nkorean people can't see. maybe then they would realize how kick ass every place else is compared to theirs.

@Chaserino
Architecture & Travel

USA - Canada - Mexico - Costa Rica - Brazil - Peru - Australia - New Zealand - China - England - France - Netherlands - Spain - Italy - Germany - Monaco - Vatican City - Czech Republic - Hungary - Turkey - Denmark - Sweden - Morocco - Portugal - Switzerland - Greece - Austria - Liechtenstein - Cyprus - Croatia - Belgium - Slovakia - United Arab Emirates - Poland - Ukraine - Romania - Ireland - Malta - Vietnam - Myanmar - Japan - India - Slovenia - South Africa - Zimbabwe - Zambia - Botswana - Israel

Kanto, inno4321 liked this post
GeoDude no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1994
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoDude View Post
that gets me thinking. how far is seoul from north korea? i am thinking maybe 30 miles to the border in some parts, maybe less. i wonder if this tower could be seen from the north?

the skoreans should totally build a really spectacular super tall building close enough to the border so there is no way the nkorean people can't see. maybe then they would realize how kick ass every place else is compared to theirs.
Good idea!

Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/csunglim?Redir...No=20185616971

Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/0angkko0?Redir...No=30165862490

In front of LOTTE TOWER apartment re-construction with 50floors 15~17 units. Beside han river 15floors

kristalking, Highcliff, Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1995
analwithurdad
BANNED

Likes (Received): 11

the shape of this building looks terrible imo

and i would not build anything right now anyway like what if kimmy decide to bomb them lol

Zaz965 liked this post
analwithurdad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1996
recklesscognition

Likes (Received): 18

inno4321, have they finally gotten the plans set for those apartments? It's been so many years since they started that idea. I just hope they fix the roads and walking to the Han from there, it was such a pain before and always walking over roads and by cars. Would be nice if they connect it nicely and fix traffic patter over there. Such a headache in summer time.

inno4321, kristalking, Zaz965 liked this post
recklesscognition no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1997
Munwon

Likes (Received): 3189

Quote:
Originally Posted by analwithurdad View Post
the shape of this building looks terrible imo

and i would not build anything right now anyway like what if kimmy decide to bomb them lol
your name is terrible lol

inno4321, kristalking, Highcliff liked this post
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #1998
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1029

Quote:

In front of LOTTE TOWER apartment re-construction with 50floors 15~17 units. Beside han river 15floors
Inno, could you point me to where you found the news about this development? (Korean language source is fine)

This seems like it could be quite exciting. Is it being constructed by Lotte? If so, it seems like Jamsil-dong should be renamed Lotte-dong!
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1999
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklesscognition View Post
inno4321, have they finally gotten the plans set for those apartments? It's been so many years since they started that idea. I just hope they fix the roads and walking to the Han from there, it was such a pain before and always walking over roads and by cars. Would be nice if they connect it nicely and fix traffic patter over there. Such a headache in summer time.
A few weeks ago Seoul suggested to apartment citizens for re construction.
Just my guess it will take about 7 years for completion.

I'm agree with you. This apartment must supply public space for ordinary citizens.

Now no one approach to Han river due to apartment block between lotte tower with han river.
But when re construction completed, then new way open to everyone.

However i'm don't believe this project supply open space to people because new seoul mayor have no idea about "PUBLIC PLAN" or "SYSMETIC CITY PLAN"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Inno, could you point me to where you found the news about this development? (Korean language source is fine)

This seems like it could be quite exciting. Is it being constructed by Lotte? If so, it seems like Jamsil-dong should be renamed Lotte-dong!

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2013040883651

Above site is in front of lotte tower. So it is very impact with lotte super tower. Some open space and public facilities(post office/citizens culture center) and lotte tower connect with han river.

This is primary stage so not yet confirm Which company to built this project. Lotte also possible.

aquaticko, Tandax, Highcliff, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; April 13th, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2000
theinvincibles2003

Likes (Received): 1

So tall
theinvincibles2003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
lotte jamsil super tower, lotte world premium tower, lotte world tower, seoul, shinchon-dong, songpa-ku, south korea