daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 30th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #3821
Highcliff
Fake democracy

Likes (Received): 5011

inno4321....if you can put Brazil...because I like South korea a lot....
Highcliff no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #3822
Jay

Likes (Received): 1863

I know I'm going to be the 50th person to say it but the cladding is just beautiful

inno4321 liked this post
Jay no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #3823
Smiazon

Likes (Received): 1175

Well I'm the 51st , OMG THAT CLADDING IS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL! Anyways, would this building have led lights or would it just be plain dark?

inno4321 liked this post
Smiazon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 06:13 AM   #3824
bigreach
GF 117 #1, Lotte Tower #2

Likes (Received): 739

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
Are you 14 years old? Or 13?

What citizen's revolt? What are you talking about? Most citizens of Seoul are against that building. So if there's a citizen revolt, it will be to stop the building, not to make it rise.

You seem to have not the smallest idea about politics and public opinion in Seoul, but you keep insulting the mayor only because someone else thinks he's bad?

Also the mayor was elected by Seoul citizens, people wanted him. He focused on other topics and developments in Seoul instead of skyscrapers, but that's not a reason to call him monkey. Elections will be soon, Seoul people will decide again what they want.

I don't like him too, but I don't need to call him stupid, monkey or fxxk.

So, can we please have a civilized and grown-up discussion about LWT in this thread?
This Building is Incredible and MY personal favorite in the World,, Now in front of ST,, But apparently HD has a problem,, so if you do Take it to PM.

I wasn't the 1 to originate "monkey" AND If, well, "if I were 12- or 13yrs old, that's what I'd do)", Throw all the previous Forumer's that originated that "term MONKEY-ASS",, but I would never throw the one's Under the bus that originated the term,, but I'll say, (do some research, since you're a rookie,, and see when it came about.) "The term was brought on MANY pages ago",, and ALL I was saying, was I LOVE the people in South Korea, and "how Patriotic the people of S.Korea are,, "And American I am,, and In the USA,, GUESS WHAT???? It's all about, OURSELVES,, ( everybody is out for themselves, NOBODY cares about other's ),, I feel,, I do,, I really ******* do (cover Your Virging ears Humpty),, I envy these folks in S. Korea. I wish,, I felt like INNO, and his Love for his Country!!!

It's 2014,, You haven't heard the f-word or a curse word? I'm not the originator of the those word's,, or was,, I,, Humpty Dumpty the one to de-virgin-ize Your ears?? Grow some skin, Was "MY Name" BIG REACH,, the 12- 13 yr old Boy the first,, to call "Your" Monkey-Ass Mayor those Words? .. I want Humpty to PM me,, I'm a 13yr Old Boy with no direction in Life,, But I can see, That Patriotism In S. Korea Is More than the USA.
Back On topic:::

YES THE CLADDING ON THIS is Great,, Best building in the World at this time...

inno4321 liked this post

Last edited by bigreach; April 30th, 2014 at 07:26 AM.
bigreach no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #3825
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

SOURCE: http://poison777.tistory.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreach View Post
This Building is Incredible and MY personal favorite in the World,, Now in front of ST,, But apparently HD has a problem,, so if you do Take it to PM.

I wasn't the 1 to originate "monkey" AND If, well, "if I were 12- or 13yrs old, that's what I'd do)", Throw all the previous Forumer's that originated that "term MONKEY-ASS",, but I would never throw the one's Under the bus that originated the term,, but I'll say, (do some research, since you're a rookie,, and see when it came about.) "The term was brought on MANY pages ago",, and ALL I was saying, was I LOVE the people in South Korea, and "how Patriotic the people of S.Korea are,, "And American I am,, and In the USA,, GUESS WHAT???? It's all about, OURSELVES,, ( everybody is out for themselves, NOBODY cares about other's ),, I feel,, I do,, I really ******* do (cover Your Virging ears Humpty),, I envy these folks in S. Korea. I wish,, I felt like INNO, and his Love for his Country!!!

It's 2014,, You haven't heard the f-word or a curse word? I'm not the originator of the those word's,, or was,, I,, Humpty Dumpty the one to de-virgin-ize Your ears?? Grow some skin, Was "MY Name" BIG REACH,, the 12- 13 yr old Boy the first,, to call "Your" Monkey-Ass Mayor those Words? .. I want Humpty to PM me,, I'm a 13yr Old Boy with no direction in Life,, But I can see, That Patriotism In S. Korea Is More than the USA.
You don't understand what I'm saying. Its not about the f-word, not about patriotism, and not about who was the first to cry about the mayor.

Its about having a grown-up discussion about LWT. Please read the title of this thread. Its called "Lotte World Tower" not "Let's be angry at a mayor who don't want to build a skyscraper". And I don't say this only to you, I say it to everyone who constantly keeps on bashing politicians without any context in this thread --> thats not the thread for that.

I'm saying this because since a LONG time many users are pissed off because this thread always turns more into unrelated mayor-bashing than LWT, as you can read on many previous pages.

And why did you say "I can feel you're a Bitch!!" via PM to me? I don't understand your aggression against me.

All that I (and many other users) want is a discussion about LWT without insult, hate and irrational bashing of politicians.
I'm sad that this is such a problem for some people.

KDreamer, aquaticko, Ivanator, bigreach liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #3826
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

Yesterday (April 29) construction material was flying off the shopping mall rooftop, due to strong winds (and appearently not securing the material properly).

The materials falling down were plywood and styrofoam. No one was injured.

Here is the video and report: http://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/300/NB10472300.html

Smiazon liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #3827
tinyslam

Likes (Received): 893

Don't worry Humpty I'm sure its just his puberty hormones. As for the cladding it does look great but nothing can compare to 4wtc. Luckily it was only light material flying off of the construction site and no one was injured.

inno4321 liked this post
tinyslam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #3828
Smiazon

Likes (Received): 1175

Let's agree that the mayor's decision was not a good one. Maybe he hates skyscrapers because a childhood trauma or nightmare. Lol σ(≧ε≦o I think it is silly to keep on rambling about something we cannot control. Onward to the Lotte World Tower discussion.

I am curious about the LEDS at night. I wish it would glow just like the shopping centre on the bottom and change colours randomly.

inno4321 liked this post
Smiazon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #3829
Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreach View Post

Back On topic:::

YES THE CLADDING ON THIS is Great,, Best building in the World at this time...

They need to include "don't smoke crack before posting" in the SSC rules.

Ivanator liked this post
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #3830
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1029

I'm hoping that they do LED lighting up the seam of the tower. I know that's kind of a clichéd look, but it's still pretty cool.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #3831
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12446

More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/worldkims?Redi...No=10190332944
사진을 퍼와서 죄송합니다. 혹시 사진의 주인분께서 삭제를 원하실경우 주져하지 마시고 제게 댓글이나 쪽지를 요청하시면
즉각 바로 삭제하겠습니다. 좋은 사진 찍어주셔서 감사합니다.

More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.naver.com/bloom_sky?Redi...No=40211299086

which one is sky? which one is building/ looks it's amazing cladding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiazon View Post
Let's agree that the mayor's decision was not a good one. Maybe he hates skyscrapers because a childhood trauma or nightmare. Lol σ(≧ε≦o I think it is silly to keep on rambling about something we cannot control. Onward to the Lotte World Tower discussion.

I am curious about the LEDS at night. I wish it would glow just like the shopping centre on the bottom and change colours randomly.

Right expectation main tower's led light. I bet this one will be world best light show.
They design as CHRISTMASS TREE AND WRITING LETTERS ON THE SURFACE OF MAIN TOWER with LED.

Please Forget the effel's led show.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

oscillation, bigreach, Equario, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #3832
inno4321

Everybody have a right to criticizes about seoul mayor.
Because He is anti-skyscraper and stop 30 major project in Seoul and regression seoul's future.
We are skyscraper lovers and this is who we are
what is wrong with u?
Is it wrong to Donald J. Trump criticizes dear Barack obama about economic issuse? I don't thinks so...

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; May 3rd, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #3833
Shaddorry
Futurologist

Likes (Received): 699

does anyone remember by the way, how high the spire will be?
Shaddorry no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #3834
Jay

I believe the roof is around 470 meters then a crown up to the top (555 meters)

So around 85 meters or ~290 feet

inno4321 liked this post
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #3835
inno4321

Please look top left photos SQUARE ARRANGED!!

Observation deck is 495m So 555m-495m? crown(spire?) is about 55~60m

Seoul_Korea, bigreach, Equario, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; April 30th, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #3836
inno4321

More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://blog.daum.net/gjrhd8878/8262349

TODAY 30 APRIL

In these days seoul most CLEAR SKY
Thanks to CHINA

Old April 30th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #3837
Jay

495 meters?

Okay I stand corrected, SSP diagrams are just wrong as always

inno4321 liked this post
Old May 1st, 2014, 04:57 AM   #3838
bigreach
GF 117 #1, Lotte Tower #2

Likes (Received): 739

If I'm miss-construed, I'm not ABOVE taking my lumps,,, Sorry Jay and HumptyDumpty,, I'm apologizing to you folks,, all I want, is to see,, This go the full height, and not be cut short for political reasons.

I was just MAD at the World for a cpl days, shouldn't have brought it here,

YES I'm saying sorry fellows!! Jay,, Humpty I apologize! Please accept.

Shaddorry, inno4321 liked this post

Last edited by bigreach; May 1st, 2014 at 05:26 AM.
bigreach no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:55 AM   #3839
inno4321

3hour ago TODAY PHOTOS

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1953

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1955

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1956

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1957

NOW FENCE DISAPPEAR

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1959

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1960

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1961

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1962

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1964

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1967

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1968

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1969

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1970

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1972

Flickr에서 inno4321님의 SAM_1974
AFTER SOME INTERVAL UPCOMING UPDATE WILL BE THNAKS

Old May 1st, 2014, 11:31 AM   #3840
architec101
BANNED

Likes (Received): 141

The exterior looks very fancy and creative but I am afraid that it can be a maintenance nightmare. The building's exterior needs to be cleaned soon or later to keep up with its look. I hope they've thought about these issues already when they designed it.

inno4321, Smiazon, Zaz965 liked this post
architec101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
lotte jamsil super tower, lotte world premium tower, lotte world tower, seoul, shinchon-dong, songpa-ku, south korea