daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 3rd, 2015, 06:18 AM   #5961
MM26

Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
사진을 퍼와서 죄송합니다. 혹시 사진의 주인분께서 삭제를 원하실경우 주져하지 마시고 제게 댓글이나 쪽지를 요청하시면
즉각 바로 삭제하겠습니다. 좋은 사진 찍어주셔서 감사합니다. [/SIZE]
seoul must make many water sport in han river
also riverside park make more vibrant with young activities like a EDM concert
also Cruises ship must entrance into han river and go through shanghi and tokyo

I don't quite agree on the cruise ships.
The approach of the river is in the border, the approach has part in NK as well. Also, the river must be dredged at least to Gimpo Bridge and I haven't seen a bridge with safe clearance for big ships.
And yes, Han river must be given more activities.

kimahrikku1, brianmoon85 liked this post
MM26 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2015, 06:21 AM   #5962
MM26

From Lotte World Amusement Park.

Picture taken on May 1st by me.

Equario liked this post
Old August 3rd, 2015, 09:02 AM   #5963
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12444

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM26 View Post
I don't quite agree on the cruise ships.
The approach of the river is in the border, the approach has part in NK as well. Also, the river must be dredged at least to Gimpo Bridge and I haven't seen a bridge with safe clearance for big ships.
And yes, Han river must be given more activities.
NEVER MIND what your opinions

cause already korea government invest $4 billions for kyongin unha for the purpose ship traffic between seoul and west sea.
and yanghwa daegyo bridge expansion bridge's pillars for the puspose cruiseship going well.
all infrastructure finish and prepare only habor structure need such like in yongsan/banpo
now due to political reason those utilities didn;t using now but it will

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2015, 09:54 AM   #5964
MM26

Quote:

NEVER MIND what your opinions

cause already korea government invest $4 billions for kyongin unha for the purpose ship traffic between seoul and west sea.
and yanghwa daegyo bridge expansion bridge's pillars for the puspose cruiseship going well.
all infrastructure finish and prepare only habor structure need such like in yongsan/banpo
now due to political reason those utilities didn;t using now but it will
Very well my dear impolite and rude Korean friend, I think this is a FREE page in which opinions must be respected.
Still in basic Korean kinda like your English, so I wouldn't understand the video.
Anyway, the "cruise ships" are merely 1,500~2,000 Tons which is not a big thing, yet they can be seaworthy which is very nice for tourism purposes and .But my Maritime and navigation knowledge and experience I doubt a "normal" cruise ship (and other ships) can make a safe transit in this canal... bridges, depth of 6.3 meters and 84 meters width (Naahh)
Target ships ----> L 120m, B 16m, Depth 4.5m.

And YES there is a small container terminal which can be seen while taking off/landing to Gimpo Airport or crossing Haengju Bridge, but it goes the same way as for the cruise ships, they will be small container ships as well.

A bunch of money was invested in this and yet no use? Hmmmm...I rather go on "MONEY" problem than political.

OTHER THAN ALL THE ABOVE...it is an amazing project that I wish it come fully operational AND lets focus on the topic.

PD: I am not S.Korean but I care for S.Korea same as any Korean.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post

Last edited by MM26; August 3rd, 2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 10:20 AM   #5965
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

Outrigger construction is complete, now they started building the next 3 floors at the top.
Finally its going up again!

sources:
http://blog.naver.com/lhkny96/220439070753
http://byejun017.blog.me/220439338377
http://blog.naver.com/chpl58/220438545340
Old August 3rd, 2015, 02:29 PM   #5966
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDreamer View Post
^ I do agree. The Han River seems largely under utilized.

AGREE
now Han river so chilly and empty
We must utilized with many IDEA.

Quote:
Very well my dear impolite and rude Korean friend, I think this is a FREE page in which opinions must be respected.
Still in basic Korean kinda like your English, so I wouldn't understand the video.
Anyway, the "cruise ships" are merely 1,500~2,000 Tons which is not a big thing, yet they can be seaworthy which is very nice for tourism purposes and .But my Maritime and navigation knowledge and experience I doubt a "normal" cruise ship (and other ships) can make a safe transit in this canal... bridges, depth of 6.3 meters and 84 meters width (Naahh)

And YES there is a small container terminal which can be seen while taking off/landing to Gimpo Airport or crossing Haengju Bridge, but it goes the same way as for the cruise ships, they will be small container ships as well.

A bunch of money was invested in this and yet no use? Hmmmm...I rather go on "MONEY" problem than political.

OTHER THAN ALL THE ABOVE...it is an amazing project that I wish it come fully operational AND lets focus on the topic.

PD: I am not S.Korean but I care for S.Korea same as any Korean.
EASY bros
Don;t be stress in ssc it is just online. came down bros
right big cruise can't go into han river. your comment's analysis persuadable man.
but u know Han river much amazing river compare with other global cities( i will not write name cities cause prevent upset other cities's citizens feeling)
above video about former seoul mayor Mr oh. He say all dream will be come true after new seoul mayor 's inaugurate.
seoul must utilize han river. Now so chilly

bytheway what your meaning P.S? any korean? mean NK?

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 3rd, 2015, 03:50 PM   #5967
MM26

Quote:

AGREE
now Han river so chilly and empty
We must utilized with many IDEA.

EASY bros
Don;t be stress in ssc it is just online. came down bros
right big cruise can't go into han river. your comment's analysis persuadable man.
but u know Han river much amazing river compare with other global cities( i will not write name cities cause prevent upset other cities's citizens feeling)
above video about former seoul mayor Mr oh. He say all dream will be come true after new seoul mayor 's inaugurate.
seoul must utilize han river. Now so chilly

bytheway what your meaning P.S? any korean? mean NK?
Indeed, Han river has a great potential, yet it is not given a great use, very low activities I've seen in Han river.

My P.S. is that I am not from S.Korea, I'm a foreigner living here but I love and I care about this country a lot and I like it because it has given me great oportunities.
Never NK bro!

inno4321, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 3rd, 2015, 04:35 PM   #5968
inno4321

http://blog.daum.net/gjrhd8878/8262604

Quote:
Indeed, Han river has a great potential, yet it is not given a great use, very low activities I've seen in Han river.

My P.S. is that I am not from S.Korea, I'm a foreigner living here but I love and I care about this country a lot and I like it because it has given me great oportunities.
Never NK bro!
UNFORTUNATELY seoul mayor try to destroy Han river;s beam.
And if beam destroy then han river's water height extremely decreased. end up river bottom surface came up in the air . of course seoul's landscape will be changed.
you know? as u saying before river nearby in the border n approach closed from terrorist jung eun e's country. So if beam remove from han river then NK's military boat IBS easily came into seoul

Equario, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; August 3rd, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 06:43 PM   #5969
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

As much as everyone (especially inno) wants, I would also like to see the Han River being used to full potential. HOWEVER, I think the BIGGEST issue with Seoul and Korea in general is Koreans themselves. They have ZERO sense of citizenship.

From my 1 year tour here in Korea as a Korean American, I was surprised to see NONEXISTENT trash cans in the streets (Seoul has low threat of terrorism compared to other global cities (NK? please~b*tch that's why we US Soldiers are here) and the removal of trashcan started to happen after London Subway Trashcan Bombing...which is ridiculous and copycat), coffee takeout cups and bottles left in front of shops and stores or even where 'newspapers' are supposed to be, and cigarette buds everywhere in places that says "DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUDS HERE". And so many signs that makes sure the citizens do the right thing like Don't throw trash here, Think Again before suicide, make sure to walk on the right side on the escalator.... <---- Really? those signs are a BIG SHAME. Where in other world citiies do you see those signs...and those flyers and cards on the floors? OMG like really? Korea is NOT a 1st World Country...it may be on the outside but internally (laws, Korean citizens' mind, working culture, etc) it is still considered developing and it will NOT reach Tokyo or Hong Kong level in the next 100 years.

Building supertalls and having cruise ships entering the Han River (I highly doubt with NK so close by and I'm pretty sure we (US Army) will also oppose) may create jobs, but does it boast tourism? I doubt it. Does Europe has tons of supertalls? No, but they do tons of tourism. Seoul has potential but its citizens are third world country state of mind.

Back to Lotte World Tower, to fully use the supertall to its potential, they need to create an express line that connects Seoul Station-Gangnam Station to Lotte World Tower. For the past two weeks I've been here on vacation, it is a LOOONG ride from anywhere in Seoul to Lotte Tower with multiple transfers which is really annoying...

HOOAH!!

inno4321, MM26 liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2015, 08:25 PM   #5970
humptydumpty7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
I was surprised to see NONEXISTENT trash cans in the streets (Seoul has low threat of terrorism compared to other global cities (NK? please~b*tch that's why we US Soldiers are here) and the removal of trashcan started to happen after London Subway Trashcan Bombing...which is ridiculous and copycat), coffee takeout cups and bottles left in front of shops and stores [...]

The lack of garbage cans has nothing to do with bombs or terrorism.
It's simply because people used public thrash cans for their private household garbage to avoid paying fees. That's why Seoul started reducing them since the mid 90s:

Quote:
The number of trash cans in Seoul decreased from 7,600 in 1995 to 4,700 in 2013 since the implementation of the volume-rate garbage disposal system.

Under this policy, Seoul citizens are compelled to pay for the waste they have produced by weight in a bid to reduce waste production and increase the amount of recyclables.

As a result, household waste production drastically reduced from 1.33 kilograms per person per month in 1994 to 1.03 in 2004 and the percentage of total waste volume recycled has significantly increased from 15.4 percent in 1994 to 57.8 percent in 2007, according to data from the Ministry of Environment.
As garbage is more and more flooding the streets, the government decided last year to increase the thrash cans from early 2015:

Quote:
The Seoul Metropolitan Government said it would add more than 1,000 public trash bins to handle recyclable litter such as takeaway cups.

The city is considering placing the new type of trash bins in downtown areas starting from early next year (2015) as the growing number of coffee shops is producing a massive amount of takeaway cups, plastic lids and cans, creating an environmental problem.

Anyway, there should be still many many more. And there are too many people just not caring and leaving their cups all over the place...

Sources:
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news...99_155865.html
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140801000657
Old August 4th, 2015, 04:43 AM   #5971
KDreamer
Marketing & Fashion, yo.

Likes (Received): 521

What they need are dumpsters. It reallllllly annoys me to see rubbish piled up on street corners and under light poles. It makes the bitumen smell for days, especially under the heat of the sun, and then freezes in winter. GET DUMPSTERS!
"I’ve been to the other side and let me tell you, son, there’s f*cking nothing there...there’s no one waiting there for you, there’s no one to judge you so you can do what you bloody well like." -- Kerry Packer on being clinically dead for 6 minutes.

inno4321, brianmoon85 liked this post
KDreamer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2015, 07:02 AM   #5972
MM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
As much as everyone (especially inno) wants, I would also like to see the Han River being used to full potential. HOWEVER, I think the BIGGEST issue with Seoul and Korea in general is Koreans themselves. They have ZERO sense of citizenship.

From my 1 year tour here in Korea as a Korean American, I was surprised to see NONEXISTENT trash cans in the streets (Seoul has low threat of terrorism compared to other global cities (NK? please~b*tch that's why we US Soldiers are here) and the removal of trashcan started to happen after London Subway Trashcan Bombing...which is ridiculous and copycat), coffee takeout cups and bottles left in front of shops and stores or even where 'newspapers' are supposed to be, and cigarette buds everywhere in places that says "DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUDS HERE". And so many signs that makes sure the citizens do the right thing like Don't throw trash here, Think Again before suicide, make sure to walk on the right side on the escalator.... <---- Really? those signs are a BIG SHAME. Where in other world citiies do you see those signs...and those flyers and cards on the floors? OMG like really? Korea is NOT a 1st World Country...it may be on the outside but internally (laws, Korean citizens' mind, working culture, etc) it is still considered developing and it will NOT reach Tokyo or Hong Kong level in the next 100 years.

Building supertalls and having cruise ships entering the Han River (I highly doubt with NK so close by and I'm pretty sure we (US Army) will also oppose) may create jobs, but does it boast tourism? I doubt it. Does Europe has tons of supertalls? No, but they do tons of tourism. Seoul has potential but its citizens are third world country state of mind.

Back to Lotte World Tower, to fully use the supertall to its potential, they need to create an express line that connects Seoul Station-Gangnam Station to Lotte World Tower. For the past two weeks I've been here on vacation, it is a LOOONG ride from anywhere in Seoul to Lotte Tower with multiple transfers which is really annoying...
Kinda right over here, but amazingly with no trashcans around it's "clean" (Note the ""), my family was surprised about that, "How the F*** there's no trashcans and it's clean (At least the places they went). Still, I don't get the garbage disposal reduction 'cause of trashcans removal, what people do with trash? eat it? Well...as long as it doesn't contaminate. :p

By the grace of God don't compare HK or Tokyo with S.Korea, (I will not say 'cause maybe It'll be sensitive to someone) very different in all ways. (I just dislike Korean driving LoL).
And the "Bali bali" (hurry hurry) way to do stuff has this country crazy and creating accidents everywhere.
"make sure to walk on the right side on the escalator" I saw this in Japan, HK and Beijing as well, even the floor is marked with arrows and the ways divided half/half.

"I also do think I highly doubt with NK so close by and I'm pretty sure we (US Army) will also oppose" > Agree with this, we never know when that fat bastard will do crazy things like Yeonpyeongdo, never know but hey ---> "Kim Jong Un Will Receive A Peace Prize Once Awarded To Gandhi" check the news.

"Seoul has potential but its citizens are third world country state of mind." Tourism needs a big boost in Seoul, it is not bad but having great places, cultural sites and a lot more stuff (Don't forget food) is not given a lot of importance and yes S.Koreans, specially in Seoul should be more "open" (Help, directions, etc.) to tourists.

Going back to bussines Lotte World Tower and all the Lotte stuff around as you say, it needs an express line and more bus service. It has two lines but the transfers and waiting time...f*ck it and fix those architectural problems like the cracks (smeh).
And lets hope this Lotte family feud ends, crazy stuff between those people.
Cheers mi hermano!!! Brianmoon85!

brianmoon85 liked this post

Last edited by MM26; August 4th, 2015 at 07:10 AM.
Old August 4th, 2015, 10:15 AM   #5973
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 7002

As you might now, the war has been declared last week to succeed Shin Kyuk-Ho at the head of Lotte (it's a complicated conglomerate, so I'll spare you the details). Shin Dong-Bin has demoted his father, while the other brother, Shin Dong-Ju, stands with the aging father. A lot of drama, here is a full summary from Forbes :

http://www.forbes.com/sites/donaldki...oreas-chaebol/

But, what is interesting is that Shin Dong-Bin, in order to sway the employees and shareholders to appoint him as the new head of the conglomerate, went yesterday to the top of the Lotte World Tower, in a highly public move to convince workers that he's the legit heir to the company.

So, what's known is that he went to Floor 107, meaning that this floor is already completed, so they're probably working on the structure of floors 108 to 110 or so.

Quote:
신동빈, 이틀째 현장행보…롯데 내부 다잡기

송고시간 | 2015/08/04 11:45

(서울=연합뉴스) 고유선·이유미 기자 = 신동빈 롯데그룹 회장이 경영권 분쟁의 와중에서 그룹 내부 기강 잡기에 나섰다.

경영권 분쟁으로 그룹내에 '눈치보기'와 '줄서기' 조짐과 함께 주요 사업 차질 우려가 나타나고 있는데 따른 조치다.
신 회장은 귀국 첫날인 3일 롯데그룹의 야심작인 제2롯데월드 공사현장을 방문한데 이어 4일에도 이틀째 현장 행보를 펼친다.
전체기사 본문배너

술렁이는 롯데그룹 분위기를 다잡고 한일롯데 회장의 위상을 대내외에 과시하기 위한 의도로 풀이된다.
롯데그룹 관계자는 4일 "신동빈 회장이 경기 남부의 대형 프로젝트 건설 현장을 찾을 예정"이라고 밝혔다.
그러나 취재진이 몰릴 것을 우려해 정확한 시찰 장소는 공개하지 않았다.
신동빈 회장은 전날에도 제2롯데월드타워 건설현장을 방문, 직원들에게 "흔들림 없이 본연의 업무에 최선을 다해달라"고 당부했다.
롯데월드타워 107층까지 직접 올라가 노병용 롯데물산 대표이사에게 공사 현황을 보고받은 뒤 "롯데월드타워는 신격호 총괄회장의 창업정신에 따라 롯데가 사명감을 가지고 짓는 곳임을 한시도 잊어서는 안된다"고 밝혔다. 자신이 창업주이자 부친인 신 총괄회장의 정통성을 이어받은 후계자라는 점을 은연중 강조한 것이다.
신동빈 회장이 직접 참석하지는 않았지만 4일 오전 제2롯데월드에서 열린 롯데그룹 계열사 사장단 회의도 이같은 맥락이다. 40여명의 계열사 사장들로부터 사실상 '신동빈 체제'를 확인하는 '충성 서약'을 받은 것으로 볼 수 있다.

신동빈 회장은 경영권 분쟁 당사자인 신동주 전 일본롯데 부회장과 신격호 총괄회장, 그리고 자신 사이에서 노선을 정리하지 않은 임원진을 확실한 자신의 편으로 끌어들여 전열을 가다듬는 데 주력하는 모습이다. (서울=연합뉴스) 신동빈 롯데그룹 회장이 3일 오후 서울 송파구 제2롯데월드 공사 현장을 방문해 현장 상황을 점검하고 있다. 2015.8.3 << 롯데그룹 제공 >>

앞으로 주주총회, 소송전 등 신동주 전 부회장과의 결전을 앞두고 일본 롯데홀딩스 우호지분 확보 작업 등을 이어가는 한편 내부적으로는 우호 세력을 최대화하겠다는 전략으로 풀이된다.
신동빈 회장의 우호 세력 결집에는 최측근 이인원 부회장과 황각규 정책본부 운영실장(사장)이 앞장 서고 있다. 이 두 사람은 신동주 전 부회장이 주장하는 신격호 총괄회장의 '살생부'(한국 롯데 임원 해임안)에 포함됐던 인물이기도 하다.
일본에서는 쓰쿠다 다카유키(佃孝之) 일본롯데홀딩스 대표가 신 회장의 확실한 우군으로서 일본롯데홀딩스 이사회 분위기를 주도하고 있다.
신동주 전 부회장 주변에는 신영자 롯데복지재단 이사장, 신동인 롯데자이언츠 구단주 직무대행 등 친족이 대부분이지만, 신동빈 회장은 한·일 두 나라의 경영진을 자신의 주요 세력으로 하고 있는 것이다.
롯데그룹은 공식적으로는 퇴직 임원들 사이에선 내부 눈치보기, 편가르기 조짐이 있는지는 모르겠지만 현직 임원들에겐 그런 동요가 없다고 일축했다.
하지만 롯데에서 이렇게 큰 분쟁이 일어난 것은 처음인 만큼 임직원들이 걱정하고 혼란스러워하는 것은 사실이라고 전했다.
지난해 연말 이후 한·일 롯데에서 '원톱' 경영체제 구축 작업을 벌여온 신동빈 회장은 본인의 경영권 승계가 정당하다는 명분을 쌓아가고 있다.
롯데그룹 관계자는 "신동빈 회장이 당분간 경영인으로서 책임과 비전을 제시하는 행보를 계속할 것으로 보인다"고 말했다.
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin...ML?input=1195m

MM26 liked this post
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2015, 10:58 AM   #5974
humptydumpty7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahrikku1 View Post
So, what's known is that he went to Floor 107, meaning that this floor is already completed, so they're probably working on the structure of floors 108 to 110 or so.

Yes haha, thats what i said yesterday

Quote:

Outrigger construction is complete, now they started building the next 3 floors at the top.

you can also see the new floors on the top between the cranes
Old August 4th, 2015, 11:08 AM   #5975
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 7002

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post

sources:
http://blog.naver.com/lhkny96/220439070753
http://byejun017.blog.me/220439338377
http://blog.naver.com/chpl58/220438545340
You mean this post ? If so, it didn't actually mention what floor that is, I guess you can infer it if you know on what floors the outriggers are, which I didn't.

I can't wait for this building to be completed... Can't we just fast forward to 2016 already ?
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2015, 11:53 AM   #5976
inno4321

I got FREE a HANWOO BULGOGY HAMBUGER SET MENU COUPON by Lotte company's event!! LOL

World largest 태극기 KOREA FLAG will be hang on surface of LWT's cladding!!

I got a hambugers FREE coup on, OMG
Lotte conglomerate give me a HAMBURGER. I'm a lucky man.
It seem so delicious isn't it? I'll bite one piece and then express what taste is it LOL

Almenac-SS liked this post
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:51 PM   #5977
Almenac-SS
The Lurker

Likes (Received): 78

Pls post a pic of that fine Lotte product...

inno4321, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Almenac-SS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:51 PM   #5978
humptydumpty7

Ground floor wall design

Swimming pool at floor 85

Plan of floor 85 with pool and wellness area.
The renderings of the wellness area are new.

source: http://ksu9701.blog.me/220440102068
Old August 4th, 2015, 03:41 PM   #5979
Shaddorry
Futurologist

Likes (Received): 699

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post

Ground floor wall design

Swimming pool at floor 85

Plan of floor 85 with pool and wellness area.
The renderings of the wellness area are new.

source: http://ksu9701.blog.me/220440102068
Those that will be using it are so lucky people! They will have the best view in seoul.
Shaddorry no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2015, 06:49 PM   #5980
humptydumpty7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddorry View Post
Those that will be using it are so lucky people! They will have the best view in seoul.
I would prefer working somewhere, where I can see this beautiful tower all the time from my office window. If you work inside LWT you will never see the tower

Ch.W, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
lotte jamsil super tower, lotte world premium tower, lotte world tower, seoul, shinchon-dong, songpa-ku, south korea