daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 19th, 2016, 02:26 AM   #7081
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
달리는 #강변북로 에서 바라본 제2롯데월드 #슈퍼타워 #nofilter #korea #lotte #supertower by hyoungchul kim, Flickr에서
꾸물꾸물...구름 많고 그 사이로 해가~~~~ #뚝섬유원지에서 #구름 #구름사이로 #구름사이로해 #구름스타 #구름스타그램 #해 #햇살스타 #햇살스타그램 #롯데타워 #롯데타워몰 #풍경 #풍경그램 #view #viewstagram #clouds #cloudstagram #sunlight #sunlightgram by sunlightfoundation, Flickr에서
160601_Windsurfing by Sang il Park, Flickr에서

사본 -SAM_7450 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

I surprised that that above parachute waters sports possible in Han river too
When I was holiday in boracay
I can see a lot of such water sport activity behind white beach.
I lived long time in seoul I never know that possible in han river!
that is gorgeous for me.

This is stereotype kyopo's react concern their mother country who oversea korean.
They used to praise other country and used to negative opinions about their mother country. that why most korean dislike kyopo.

Yea you right seoul is 2 thousand years history megalopolice which surrounded with low mountains and small river.
But seoul is not level city compared with NYC. NYC is greatest city in the world. NYC is symbol of Freedom and prosperity!
btw I wonder why did you came back to korea as soldiers rather than your dream jewelry shop in manhattan NYC? did you failed that?
Lol 이거 뭐 또라이가 따로없네 완전 개노답새끼네 so basically ANYBODY's personal opinion that you disagree on is invalid lol and you're generalizing an entire group of Overseas Koreans and Korean Americans as a group? Lol last time I checked Overseas Koreans are way more tolerant than close minded Korean newbies like your ignorant self. Bye Felicia

SH16, Zaz965, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2016, 05:56 AM   #7082
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

We can see Yacht, Jet ski, wind surfer, motor boat, para glider and small-mid size cruise ships etc, on Han River these days.

But Luxury cruise ship not yet. maybe it will not profitable unless Han river opened with canals through west sea.

and yeah still duck boats remains. I don't know why indeed, it's some odd considering there very few to use those.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 09:12 AM   #7083
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12446

copyright to 감성마초 (youuup2)

사본 -20160611_163234_HDR by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
Lol 이거 뭐 또라이가 따로없네 완전 개노답새끼네

Please don't write Abusive korean word in ssc. Write enlish here
https://www.google.co.kr/webhp?sourc...97%AD%EA%B8%B0
Are you think people don't know your bad word if you writing korean? Abussive words is serious ethical crime according to USA military regulation! u are soldiers who stay in korea!
You should be moral citizenship person than disparage seoul city and skorea or use abusive word .
Objectively Seoul is not amazing city compared with NYC or HONGKONG in your eyes But still only one precious city in the world for me.

BTW I'm always appreciated to USA army in korea who protect US from Nkorea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussoda View Post
We can see Yacht, Jet ski, wind surfer, motor boat, para glider and small-mid size cruise ships etc, on Han River these days.

But Luxury cruise ship not yet. maybe it will not profitable unless Han river opened with canals through west sea.

and yeah still duck boats remains. I don't know why indeed, it's some odd considering there very few to use those.

yes good point I saw those duck for 20 years so far but still floating in there. Yea Duck is look "Exotic" for foreigner and tourist and Duck is cute
so we don;t need get out those duck in river cause those duck make interesting landscape in Han river but it's time something New!
A lot of korean go to abroad just looking for luxury expensive water sports! but We can enjoy those water sports in han river.
yes we can see some great crusie ship in han river when west sea canal open. Probably we can see some more dynamic Han river's landscape when next seoul mayor regime.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; June 19th, 2016 at 09:45 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #7084
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Lol abusive language and US Army regulation? Hahahahahahahahaha lolllllllllllllll So the Korea Forum on the Internet is considered 'Korea' now? LOL buddy where do you get your 'facts' from? Naver or Daum? Lolllll what an ignorant troll you are.

Me abusive? LMAO I'm pretty sure most of SSC members who've been in this thread or any Korea related posts would disagree because they already know about your past and constant abusive comments attacking other members' opinions on Korea and the project as a whole. Dream on, you're the frog inside the well that never left your parents basement and have the mindset of 'Everything Korea is better' bs. Please get an education before you run your mouth that didn't even graduate from a SKY university

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 05:17 PM   #7085
Yellow Fever
City Of Rain

Likes (Received): 55359

hey guys, take it easy or will send you both for some cool off period.
Old June 19th, 2016, 05:30 PM   #7086
inno4321

copyright to 방랑집시 (intrados)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
hey guys, take it easy or will send you both for some cool off period.

Thanks Yellow

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
Old June 19th, 2016, 07:36 PM   #7087
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1029

Frankly, I like some of Seoul's quirkiness. Being impartial--as I'm from neither Seoul or New York--I really appreciate that Seoul feels less commercialized. It's a city that's 95% first-world, but has managed to keep a unique character with plenty to recommend it. Even the commieblocks which I so detest and think greatly detract from the city Seoul could be, at least do a lot to impress upon a person the sheer scale of the place.

In my mind, it does stand with Paris, Shanghai, New York, Tokyo, and Hong Kong near the top of the world. (Only London stands a bit apart, I think, for historical reasons.) Not every city needs to feel like New York to feel special.

Last edited by aquaticko; June 19th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 03:50 AM   #7088
mmp12hn

Likes (Received): 51

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
mmp12hn no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 06:26 PM   #7089
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 7005

http://cafe.daum.net/skyscrapers/9o2Z/11907
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2016, 02:26 PM   #7090
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

looks fatter from space than it acutally is

sources:
http://blog.naver.com/aaaa123krkr/220741509683
google maps

kimahrikku1, cnbnca, SH16, Zaz965, aquaticko and 3 others liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2016, 06:51 PM   #7091
inno4321

I'll go to LWT and HYUNDAI TOWER demolish site and uploaded photos and many other seoul projects in this week.
I stand historical moment when Seoul's development. especially YOUNGSAN IBD, Parc1 and hugest civil apartment redevelop project. Those are inside my angle!

Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:31 AM   #7092
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 7005

Construction has been painfully slow over the past 10 days or so. They've probably worked on this Inside of the building, because it's known that workers were still flocking to work every day.

However, things did pick up a bit over the last few days, as the small crane on top of the tower has been almost completely disassembled.

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?f...&currentPage=1
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2016, 10:46 AM   #7093
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

copyright by Venti: http://blog.naver.com/kang066/220742425586

copyright by Venti: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...o=220739530140
Old June 22nd, 2016, 11:59 AM   #7094
ArtZ

Likes (Received): 1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
Lol @ Luxury Cruise ships in Han River. Seoul is not on NYC or Hong Kong's level for that. The duckboats itself gives Seoul a distinctive yet retro character. Why the hell do you want Seoul to turn into like any other global city around the globe? Why can't they be more innovative than always benchmarking everything. Sometimes Koreans seem innovative but when it comes to the real deal, they're clueless and always go with the 'textbooks' ideas. Just like how there is 0 Korean Fashion Designers that is world-renown and sorry but Andre Kim doesn't count
R U talking seriously?! Seoul is perhaps much more modern, clean and environment-friendly than NYC. Do you realy think that the importance depends of the numer of fashion designer?... If it would be right, Milan should be more important than NYC.
Regarding Seoul and NYC, pls compare internet accessibility and its quality or transport infrastructure in both cities. IMO, NYC is the world's most overrated city, even more han Paris or London. Why? Because Mr. "Allmighty" Rockefeller and his friends live there?...
ArtZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 02:09 AM   #7095
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtZ View Post
R U talking seriously?! Seoul is perhaps much more modern, clean and environment-friendly than NYC. Do you realy think that the importance depends of the numer of fashion designer?... If it would be right, Milan should be more important than NYC.
Regarding Seoul and NYC, pls compare internet accessibility and its quality or transport infrastructure in both cities. IMO, NYC is the world's most overrated city, even more han Paris or London. Why? Because Mr. "Allmighty" Rockefeller and his friends live there?...

Yes That is right bro
All cities and any single small city deserved to called as "great"! All individual city has different charming and merit. Seoul is awesome city tokyo also modern city, nairobi is beautiful city too also london. And many USA cities also amazing. So we don't need pay attention to kyopo's opinion about seoul.
Seoul is 2 thousand years history. It is short time history when compare with other major city though. She harmony with mountain and big river and old fortress

Old June 24th, 2016, 03:35 AM   #7096
Zaz965
Temer Out!

Likes (Received): 26029

I think seoul has the widest river that cuts in half
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:50 PM   #7097
Oasis-Bangkok
From Zero to Hero !!

Likes (Received): 50856

IMG_20160619_185107 by 굴이, on Flickr
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:01 PM   #7098
CrystalPhoenix
BANNED

Likes (Received): 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtZ View Post
calm down korea, nyc keeps you safe.
Old June 25th, 2016, 03:45 AM   #7099
Zaz965
Temer Out!

Likes (Received): 26029

han river in seoul looks larger than huang pu river in shanghai
Old June 27th, 2016, 03:39 AM   #7100
Yellow Fever
City Of Rain

Likes (Received): 55359

This project has nothing to do with NYC and other cities and whatever rivers you guys were talking about, so stay on topic.

Tags
lotte jamsil super tower, lotte world premium tower, lotte world tower, seoul, shinchon-dong, songpa-ku, south korea