daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Iran > Construction & Development Issues > Projects and Construction Updates > Mashhad

Old June 25th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #1
Cyrus
Persian King of Kings

Likes (Received): 403

[Mashhad] Construction Updates and News

http://www.kayhannews.ir/840218/11.htm

چرخ فلك پارك ملت مشهد پس از شهرهاي لندن و توكيو سومين چرخ فلك بزرگ جهان محسوب مي شود.
اين چرخ فلك را بخش خصوصي با هزينه اي بالغ بر سه ميليارد ريال طي دو سال در پارك ملت مشهد نصب و راه اندازي كرده است.
چرخ فلك مذكور با 250 تن وزن قادر خواهد بود در يك دور كامل 448 نفر را به ارتفاع 80 متر بالا ببرد و سرنشينان اين چرخ فلك قادر خواهند بود تمام نقاط شهر مشهد را ديدن كنند.

All Empires For History Lovers!
Founder and Administrator
Cyrus no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 25th, 2005, 06:09 AM   #2
Samovar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Some projects listed here:

http://www.toosgostar.com/projects.htm

Renders of the completed Tabarsi project: http://www.toosgostar.com/projects/1...barsi-pics.htm
Samovar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2005, 06:15 AM   #3
Samovar
BANNED

The ones from Toosgostar are for Mashhad, and here's another list of projects underway there: http://www.maskansamen.com/e3.htm

Some of the renders are really low in quality.
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:36 AM   #4
Gilgamesh

Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samovar
The ones from Toosgostar are for Mashhad, and here's another list of projects underway there: http://www.maskansamen.com/e3.htm

Some of the renders are really low in quality.
Wow...That's pretty impressive for Mashad
Gilgamesh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:41 AM   #5
Samovar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom
Wow...That's pretty impressive for Mashad
LOL.. I don't think I really looked at the pics on that site. Just linked to it. What a load of crap. Are those supposed to be new buildings?
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:49 AM   #6
Gilgamesh

Quote:
LOL.. I don't think I really looked at the pics on that site. Just linked to it. What a load of crap. Are those supposed to be new buildings?
What's wrong with them? most of the pix don't show much anyway, infact there was only one with a render anyway:

http://www.maskansamen.com/f3-14.htm

I mean it's definitly not somethin supermodern but it's alrite for that City.
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM   #7
prsn41ife
BANNED

i cant get to the page, any help? also, i visited mashad, there is a lot of work going on there too.
prsn41ife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:56 AM   #8
Samovar
BANNED

Where the hell did you click to get the render? All I got from the list was this:

Although I did run into two low-quality renders on the same site, but I didn't post them because I wasn't sure if they were going ahead.

The Iranians seem to have a penchant for weird and flashy colour combinations. I'm not liking the gold.. and somebody needs to take a course in AutoCAD.
Old September 26th, 2005, 02:14 AM   #9
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Where the hell did you click to get the render? All I got from the list was this:

The Iranians seem to have a penchant for weird and flashy colour combinations. I'm not liking the gold.. and somebody needs to take a course in AutoCAD.
That's Amin nr. 14 on the list.
Old January 10th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #10
prsn41ife
BANNED

مشخصات اراضی زکريا

اراضي زكريا از شمال شرق به مجتمع تفريحي وتوريستي آبادگران و ازجنوب به كنارگذر 75 متري شهر مشهد واز غرب به دانشكده پيراپزشكي وشهرك طالقاني محدود مي شود .(نقشه فوق). سطح محدوده طرح آماده سازي 5/181 هكتار است. وجود شيبهاي متنوع از مهم ترين ويژگيهاي زمين است. 50.5% از اراضي محدوده زكريا را شيبهاي تند (از20% به بالا) تشكيل ميدهند. اراضي با شيب 20% وكمتر 4/77 هكتار از سطح كل طرح زكريا را دربردارد.

تراكم وجمعيت پذيري

تنها 44 هكتار از سطح كل طرح به اراضي مسكوني وقابل تفكيك تخصيص يافته است. متوسط سرانه مسكوني درطرح آماده سازي 11 مترمربع درنظر گرفته شده است. متوسط تراكم مسکونی پيشنهادي دراين محدوده 210 % پيش بييني شده است. براساس سرانه مسكوني وتراكم ساختماني فوق الذكر جمعيت قابل اسكان دراين محدوده حدود 39006 نفرمحاسبه گرديده است.
تراكم خالص مسكوني دراين اراضي 886 نفردرهكتار محاسبه شده است.

برنامه ريزي كاربري زمين وخدمات

16.71 هكتار از محدوده اراضي زكريا به دليل ويژگيهاي خاص طبيعي ومجاورت با مجموعه آبادگران به كاربري مسکونی و تفريحي اختصاص يافته است. برای مشاهده کاربری زمين اينجا را کليک کنيد
Old January 13th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #11
prsn41ife
BANNED

کارگاه مشارکتی ساکنان منطقه نوده - مشهد

guys, does anyone know anything about this? I cant read Persian very well so i might have made a mistake.
Old January 14th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #12
shayan
Prince of Persia

Likes (Received): 15

i think its in dubai
sixty years ago, upon the invitation of the Russian Red Cross, Princess Ashraf Pahlavi, twin sister of the Shah of Iran, went to see Stalin in order to demand the retrieval of Soviet invading forces from Iran. The princess entered the Kremlin where she pleaded with great passion for the liberation of Iran, her motherland. Impressed by her courage, Stalin became all smiles. He said loudly to his rather stern entourage: "Now here is a brave and true patriot." Pravda, June 28, 1946.
shayan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #13
prsn41ife
BANNED

what makes you think that? is it really??? i dont think its in dubai because they dont build towers like that in dubai, they build more fancy towers there, these towers are too simple and plain to be in dubai.

Last edited by prsn41ife; January 14th, 2006 at 04:18 PM.
Old January 14th, 2006, 05:00 PM   #14
shayan
Prince of Persia

Likes (Received): 15

well i think its dubai because i recongnized one of the buildings (the glassy one in the background)
sixty years ago, upon the invitation of the Russian Red Cross, Princess Ashraf Pahlavi, twin sister of the Shah of Iran, went to see Stalin in order to demand the retrieval of Soviet invading forces from Iran. The princess entered the Kremlin where she pleaded with great passion for the liberation of Iran, her motherland. Impressed by her courage, Stalin became all smiles. He said loudly to his rather stern entourage: "Now here is a brave and true patriot." Pravda, June 28, 1946.
shayan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2006, 05:02 PM   #15
prsn41ife
BANNED

its says that its a map of noodeh. where the hell is that?
Old April 19th, 2007, 11:19 PM   #16
Gilgamesh

Airport Renovation

Iran and Germany signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to construct a Maglev railway which will enable high-speed trains traveling at a speed of 500 km/h for transport passengers from Tehran to Mashhad.

According to IRNA, the agreement was signed late Saturday in Mashhad International Fair, following a meeting of Khorasan Razavi’s Administrative Council with the First Vice President Parviz Davoudi.

Without giving further details, Mohammadizadeh added that the Road and Transportation Ministry and the German company ’DC’ have signed an MOU to develop and improve Mashhad’s Shahid Hasheminejad airport. The project aims at increasing the 2.5-million-passenger capacity of the airport and will require a 250-miilion-dollar investment.

Another MOU was also signed between deputy head of the Cultural Heritage, Handicraft and Tourism Organization and Khorasan Razavi’s Investment Development Company on the comprehensive development plan of the city of Tous, near Mashhad.

http://iran-daily.com/1386/2818/html...my.htm#s220041

Last edited by Gilgamesh; May 18th, 2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old May 18th, 2007, 06:11 PM   #17
Gilgamesh

Mashad's Martyr Sq

پروژه ميدان شهداي مشهد به بهره برداري مي رسد

خبرگزاري فارس:معاون اداري_ مالي شهردار مشهد گفت: تا پايان سال 89 تمامي پروژه*هاي ميدان شهدا شامل 47 پروژه به بهره برداري مي رسد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس از مشهد، ابراهيم رئيسيون در جمع خبرنگاران افزود:اين پروژه ها با 9 ماه تاخير به بهره برداري خواهد رسيد

وي اظهار داشت: با توجه به جاذبه هاي زيارتي مشهد، كوشش در جهت توسعه و آباداني آن بسيار ضروري به نظر مي رسد.
رئيسيون ادامه داد:راه اندازي اين پروژه ها خدمات بسياري را در اختيار 20 ميليون زائر مشهد الرضا قرار مي دهد. وي گفت:پروژه بزرگ ميدان شهدا به خاطر اتصال به حرم رضوي و قديمي بودن بافت آن از حساسيت خاص برخوردار است

معاون اداري_ مالي شهردار مشهد با بيان اينكه 10 مسير اصلي شهر به ميدان شهدا منتهي مي شود گفت: اين مسيرها سه خط ريلي و اتصال در مسير اصلي شهرك مركزيت را ايجاد كرده است

رئيسيون ادامه داد: مديريت شهري اين طرح را با مشاوران قوي مورد بررسي قرار داده و به تصويب شوراي اسلامي شهر رسانده كه سه منطقه 5/23 هكتار را شامل مي شود. وي اذعان داشت: 27 پروژه از 47 پروژه ميدان شهدا به پروژه هاي اداري، تجاري و مسكوني اختصاص داده شده است

به گفته رئيسيون در مجموع اين پروژه ها 7 هكتار فضاي سبز پيش بيني شده بود كه به 5/14 هكتار افزايش يافت

Last edited by Gilgamesh; May 20th, 2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM   #18
Gilgamesh

Arman Complex
Offices,Residental, Commercial - 65% complete

http://www.toosgostar.com/site/projectpage.php?r=19
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:14 PM   #19
Gilgamesh

Pezeshkan Complex

http://www.toosgostar.com/site/projectpage.php?r=21

Old May 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM   #20
persian cat

Likes (Received): 227

نام پروژه : نيايش

موقعيت : مشهد مقدس - اراضي كوهسنگي (طرح زكريا)

کاربري پروژه : مسكوني

persian cat no está en línea   Reply With Quote