daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM   #201
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6560

wow, never seen such a construction method before, will be quite interesting to see some pics
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2008, 05:23 PM   #202
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3441

This is great news. I love these towers.
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:48 PM   #203
buildmilehightower
NANI Luis Almeida Cunha

Likes (Received): 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussoda View Post
the newest news article from Joongang Ilbo says the construction starts at the end of this MONTH, not at any other time.. with the picture which cydevil posted above.
actually, the site of the towers are not reclaimed yet, and the reclamation construction was supposed to take much time before the buidling construction,,,
so they chose a new construction method which build the towers without reclamation on the whole zone and therefore they were able to plan to take groundbreaking day at this month,, at last..

제말은 코리아 2002가 바로전에 인천타워가 이번년 말에 공사시작한다고그레서 지금 상당히 햇갈리네요...
buildmilehightower no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM   #204
buildmilehightower
NANI Luis Almeida Cunha

Quote:
the newest news article from Joongang Ilbo says the construction starts at the end of this MONTH, not at any other time..
Are you definately sure about that???

I mean if you've looked at all the comments from beginning to the end on Incheon Tower, you'll see that there's so many frequent changes in dates (I'm not saying they're lying) that you see people must not be reliant on the news anymore.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 11:02 PM   #205
buildmilehightower
NANI Luis Almeida Cunha

I think all the protest in Korea will result in removal of the new president, then the plan would probably change.
Old June 4th, 2008, 04:25 AM   #206
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

일정이 바뀐 겁니다. 인천 아시안게임 전에 완공시키기 위해서는 착공을 앞당겨야 했고, 그래서 새 공법을 채택한 겁니다.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 05:35 AM   #207
chang4
South Korea

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
I marked a green circle on the pic which is the exact site for Incheon Towers.
(forumer 'korea2002' made a mistake on noting the site at his pic)
You can see the site is not reclaimed yet.. and just blue water there

Good picture.

This is one project I do think will come to pass. I can understand the scepticism of the previous poster, even the FEZ web site has a start date of Dec 2007 on it.

Actually - the FEZ people aren't providing much solid on-line info on this project despite it's significance.
chang4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 06:14 AM   #208
Ellatur

Likes (Received): 10

when is the expected finish date?
Ellatur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #209
Donkie
I'm a Genesis member

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
일정이 바뀐 겁니다. 인천 아시안게임 전에 완공시키기 위해서는 착공을 앞당겨야 했고, 그래서 새 공법을 채택한 겁니다.

엥?그래서 그런가요? 아시안 게임이 언젠가요? 그리고 인천이 확정되었나요?

1 United Kingdom London 1457.9
2 United States New York City 1362.9
3 France Paris 1291.8
4 Japan Tokyo 1274.5
5 Singapore Singapore 1113.3
6 South Korea Seoul 1104.4
7 Netherlands Amsterdam 1061.8
8 Germany Berlin 1039.6
9 Austria Vienna 1015.0
10 Germany Frankfurt 995.3
Donkie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:24 PM   #210
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellatur View Post
when is the expected finish date?
at the end of 2013.
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #211
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkie View Post
엥?그래서 그런가요? 아시안 게임이 언젠가요? 그리고 인천이 확정되었나요?
저도 기억이 가물가물한데요, 찾아보니까 2007년도에 인도하고 맞붙어서 따냈다고 나오네요..ㅋㅋ
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #212
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by chang4 View Post
Good picture.

This is one project I do think will come to pass. I can understand the scepticism of the previous poster, even the FEZ web site has a start date of Dec 2007 on it.

Actually - the FEZ people aren't providing much solid on-line info on this project despite it's significance.
oh, my......... really it is...
they seem to be lazy to update and got not enough interface with visitors.
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM   #213
buildmilehightower
NANI Luis Almeida Cunha

Construction method for this one is too similar to one at chicago spire. Will that ring stand the pressure of water around it?
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #214
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

it has to withstand the water ...joke away, i'm sure they've the right method to make the ring that strong.
Old June 5th, 2008, 12:51 AM   #215
cydevil
Faith of the Heart

Likes (Received): 472

Update: According to Chosun Ilbo, South Korean newspaper company with largest circulation in the country, the groundbreaking ceremony is due on June 20th.
cydevil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #216
chang4
South Korea

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydevil View Post
Update: According to Chosun Ilbo, South Korean newspaper company with largest circulation in the country, the groundbreaking ceremony is due on June 20th.

If this does come to pass please let us know. I will be very happy as I especially like this project.

It's interesting technology to facilaite building this way and could be used elsewhere if perfected here. South Korean are quite amazing for coming up with innovation in construction. I think this project could assist South Korea to further build on it's reputation as an exporter of construction and engineering know-how.

Mind you - I'll just wait and see - until I see some actual proof of work underway - I'm going to be sceptical.
chang4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:59 AM   #217
Ellatur

Likes (Received): 10

can they finish building such large building in 4 years?
Ellatur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #218
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

calculate with 5
Old June 8th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #219
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1272

Big News-Incheon Tower's Construction will start Under the sea!-2008.6.6

151-story Incheon Tower, construction started on the sea.

Incheon Free Economic Zone in Incheon Tower will be a landmark. To fill that offshore funds Songdo Incheon International City to climb above 6.8 tool geukchogocheung twin 151-story building. This building is filled before the construction of the sea. First, the construction of the maritime trade landfill after landfill construction begins. Landfill has been granted after the final inspection and re-labeling panaeneun land. However, if you go through this process for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games in Incheon, it's hard to be completed before the judge. Incheon Tower bujiin 6.8 TOOLS (5.8 ㎢) construction of the landfill will be completed by 2010, because jungbankkeya. The city of ideas at the end of his troubles. That building, just above the sea olrija.

The sea state is still in Incheon 6.8 tool for the government 'I use the landfill construction phase' request. However, the government listened to the relevant laws nansaek said. After three years of arguing at the end of last month, the government finally approved construction of the Incheon Tower. Incheon is the end of this month's groundbreaking ceremony to open a full-scale construction in the Incheon Tower, he went on Friday. When is scheduled to be completed in late 2013. New Songdo City Landmark Tower Co., Ltd. signed Incheon enforcement official "above the sea at least three years of construction would be completed apdanggige to do as well as cost savings and dramatically," he said.

◇ 'construction above the sea' = Yeouido final seven times in the administrative area (53.3 ㎢) Songdo will be an international city and town construction of sea reclamation is being promoted simultaneously. Incheon Tower, erected to promote the feasibility of Incheon on land reclamation and construction in order to make way for gatyihaneun chose. Incheon Free Economic guyeokcheong official said, "development of marine technology, marine engineering construction will have no problems," "land reclamation digs up all the construction to begin again after the air is reduced, and in terms of cost savings rather than waste," he said.

Incheon Tower is the first land will be under construction at sea Revetment (湖岸) stack will start to look around. 170,000 ㎡ of land around the sea and large stones piled up due to the embankment separating them. Once inside the separation Revetment the sea and pours junseolto Digging out the swollen waters of a temporary land into the city.

The next step is to put the file undersea ambancheung the structural basis for securing a 151-storey building gongsada. Incheon Free Economic guyeokcheong official said, "such as the preparation of the undersea geological survey finished," "geukchogocheung building in order to sustain enormous amounts of construction alone file and the file will take 1-1 years to take half," he said.

At the end of the file under construction sector (2-story underground) construction of the academy. The ground segment of the underground construction sector 6.8 tools of the time it enters the sea reclamation, construction and environment construction wanryodwae athletics will be the same. Songdo Yonsei University campus, scheduled to start in the second half of this year (57 09), in March 2010 for schools to adapt to the sea to take up construction plans. The construction of the Incheon International Airport above sea Yeongjong conjugated except that the construction was part of a rare high-rise buildings erected by the latter reportedly abroad.

Jeonggihwan reporters <einbaumjoongang.co.kr>
Incheon Tower, the U.S. firm's design ◇ sa Portman and Incheon, built by a consortium including Samsung, Hyundai Engineering and Construction. The entire cost of 3 trillion won. United Arab Emirates (UAE) of the Burj Dubai (160-story, 700m more than planned) in height is expected to be the world's second largest. Yeongjong Bridge between the New Songdo Incheon, Songdo haesanggyoryangin international departure point is located in Songdo, which features the city's symbolic buildings.

Incheon Tower's Construction Party will start 22th June!!!
Incheon Tower's Construction Start Under the sea-The Second World Construction-Burj Al Arab Hotel Construction(First) Bless Korean Technology!
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #220
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post

151-story Incheon Tower, construction started on the sea.

Incheon Free Economic Zone in Incheon Tower will be a landmark. To fill that offshore funds Songdo Incheon International City to climb above 6.8 tool geukchogocheung twin 151-story building. This building is filled before the construction of the sea. First, the construction of the maritime trade landfill after landfill construction begins. Landfill has been granted after the final inspection and re-labeling panaeneun land. However, if you go through this process for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games in Incheon, it's hard to be completed before the judge. Incheon Tower bujiin 6.8 TOOLS (5.8 ㎢) construction of the landfill will be completed by 2010, because jungbankkeya. The city of ideas at the end of his troubles. That building, just above the sea olrija.

The sea state is still in Incheon 6.8 tool for the government 'I use the landfill construction phase' request. However, the government listened to the relevant laws nansaek said. After three years of arguing at the end of last month, the government finally approved construction of the Incheon Tower. Incheon is the end of this month's groundbreaking ceremony to open a full-scale construction in the Incheon Tower, he went on Friday. When is scheduled to be completed in late 2013. New Songdo City Landmark Tower Co., Ltd. signed Incheon enforcement official "above the sea at least three years of construction would be completed apdanggige to do as well as cost savings and dramatically," he said.

◇ 'construction above the sea' = Yeouido final seven times in the administrative area (53.3 ㎢) Songdo will be an international city and town construction of sea reclamation is being promoted simultaneously. Incheon Tower, erected to promote the feasibility of Incheon on land reclamation and construction in order to make way for gatyihaneun chose. Incheon Free Economic guyeokcheong official said, "development of marine technology, marine engineering construction will have no problems," "land reclamation digs up all the construction to begin again after the air is reduced, and in terms of cost savings rather than waste," he said.

Incheon Tower is the first land will be under construction at sea Revetment (湖岸) stack will start to look around. 170,000 ㎡ of land around the sea and large stones piled up due to the embankment separating them. Once inside the separation Revetment the sea and pours junseolto Digging out the swollen waters of a temporary land into the city.

The next step is to put the file undersea ambancheung the structural basis for securing a 151-storey building gongsada. Incheon Free Economic guyeokcheong official said, "such as the preparation of the undersea geological survey finished," "geukchogocheung building in order to sustain enormous amounts of construction alone file and the file will take 1-1 years to take half," he said.

At the end of the file under construction sector (2-story underground) construction of the academy. The ground segment of the underground construction sector 6.8 tools of the time it enters the sea reclamation, construction and environment construction wanryodwae athletics will be the same. Songdo Yonsei University campus, scheduled to start in the second half of this year (57 09), in March 2010 for schools to adapt to the sea to take up construction plans. The construction of the Incheon International Airport above sea Yeongjong conjugated except that the construction was part of a rare high-rise buildings erected by the latter reportedly abroad.

Jeonggihwan reporters <einbaumjoongang.co.kr>
Incheon Tower, the U.S. firm's design ◇ sa Portman and Incheon, built by a consortium including Samsung, Hyundai Engineering and Construction. The entire cost of 3 trillion won. United Arab Emirates (UAE) of the Burj Dubai (160-story, 700m more than planned) in height is expected to be the world's second largest. Yeongjong Bridge between the New Songdo Incheon, Songdo haesanggyoryangin international departure point is located in Songdo, which features the city's symbolic buildings.

Incheon Tower's Construction Party will start 22th June!!!
Incheon Tower's Construction Start Under the sea-The Second World Construction-Burj Al Arab Hotel Construction(First) Bless Korean Technology!
Site-Under the sea-Definitely Incheon Tower's Construction Site!

Wait June 22th!!
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
architecture, supertall