daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 15th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #461
Sparxter
Student ROC Bouwkunde

Likes (Received): 6

I like this tower so much i've been drawing it on paper
Sparxter no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:10 PM   #462
kazpmk

Likes (Received): 38

^You got to be kidding me! Potentially more delays
Comcast Center, Philadelphia 1,121 ft UC Wilshire Grand, Los Angeles 1,100 ft UC
Three WTC, NY 1,079 ft UC Salesforce Tower, San Francisco 1,070 ft
53W53, New York 1,050 ft UC 35 Hudson Yards, New York 1,009 ft UC
One Manhattan West, New York 995 ft UC
kazpmk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #463
patrykus

Likes (Received): 1794

Or canceled

Really, I'm starting to believe all these people, that says all the time that in Korea there is only talking about supertalls not constructing. I really hope I'm wrong though, I really like this tower...
patrykus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #464
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1272

Portman Associates(PA)-Public Presentation of 151 Incheon Tower and Songdo Landmark city(2010.5.10)

Youtube Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgYt38D6yi4

more video-about 151 Incheon Tower and Portman Holdings...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ee5...layer_embedded
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #465
yangkhm

Likes (Received): 172

Great project but bad process...........

Romantic Music
yangkhm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #466
korea2002

Songdo Landmark City Progress(2010.6.22)- Songdo 151 Pile Load Test by Samsung C&T & Hyundai Construction

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #467
korea2002

seeing above the pics, you can see Foundation Pile Test( Pile Loading Test)for 151 Incheon Tower Progress.
Songdo Landmark City Limited(Samsung and Hyundai+SYM Consultant+ Portman Holdings) conducted World's Greatest Pile Setting Test(45,000 Ton) in 151 Incheon Tower! this will be very Important Landmark for Progressive Korean New Technology's Field(Architecture+Civil Engineering works).
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #468
korea2002

Development News by 151 Incheon Tower-2010.6.23

Sir, Incheon-Qingdao, Department of Homeland naedalcho special architectural zoning application layer Incheon Tower construction begins in earnest -151

Incheon Free Economic Zone in Incheon Tower, a landmark building representing a floor of 151 is expected to be launched.

23 days, according to Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority Incheon Tower, Incheon District gonggunae 6.8 early next month on the special architectural zoning request MLTM ahead.

Special architectural section of the tall buildings of the existing building codes and related laws and regulations have the effect of partial exclusion, integration.

, Incheon Tower is the tallest twin towers nearly 600m is the exemption applies. Shelters typically the firewall, fire facilities, etc. seolchittae kanmakyibyeol criteria are further easing.

In particular elevator can be reduced by about half the size. But instead of an exception, given equal performance of the facility must be prepared.

Economic Zone Authority in July this year, the central building of the specified application and hearing through the Committee, August-September guktobu specified, notice that such events will tread.

In addition, Incheon Tower in terms of stabilizing the financing of more than 200 billion won this year on capital increase plans.

Only the ports with the current U.S. Holdings and Samsung Corporation, Hyundai Construction and participate in the special-purpose corporation (SPC) types of project finance and investment company (PFV) was to change into.

PFV reduction of property transaction taxes, given the various tax benefits. The Incheon Urban Development Corporation and the financial sector, shares in multinational companies and foreign investors are considering further involvement was known.

Gyeongjecheong official "special architectural section, in order to shorten the review period prior consultation with relevant departments of the government has" said "as susun construction of facilities in the top of the first half of next year if there is no problem," he said.
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #469
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8364

i'm afraid this never will be built
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #470
Puja Bali
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

It will!
Puja Bali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #471
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3441

Yes it will, there was an article about this Eco city a couple of days ago. This is the first completely eco city ever built.
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #472
patrykus

We are talking about the tower here, not the city. Korea2002 said it may be delayed or canceled due to ellections. So no, its not so certain if it will be build.
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:52 PM   #473
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8364

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrykus View Post
We are talking about the tower here, not the city. Korea2002 said it may be delayed or canceled due to ellections. So no, its not so certain if it will be build.
which is sad. This building is one of the best designed ones i saw in a long term and i would love to see it being reality
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #474
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3441

Quote:
Nah, there shouldn't be money problems or anything. Most of the contractors in cities as Dubai and other huge developing cities are South Korean. Maybe it'll take another 5 years but this tower is gonna be built.
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #475
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

Yeah, Songdo projects have had a pretty good track record so far, so I am pretty sure the towers will be built in due time.

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #476
patrykus

I only hope youre right. This is one of my top 10 towers around the world, and I really want it to be build. I'm just affraid, that since Korea2002 is native Korean he knows what he is talking about, and it may be less about money and more about pollitition stuff. But hey, time will tell. As for now its great they still working on testing piles. I think if they will continue after this phaze the construction will be safe. But for now entusiasm isn't recomended since it may bring great disappointment
Old June 27th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #477
korea2002

Quote:
I only hope youre right. This is one of my top 10 towers around the world, and I really want it to be build. I'm just affraid, that since Korea2002 is native Korean he knows what he is talking about, and it may be less about money and more about pollitition stuff. But hey, time will tell. As for now its great they still working on testing piles. I think if they will continue after this phaze the construction will be safe. But for now entusiasm isn't recomended since it may bring great disappointment
yes.that's right! your Contradicition is right! because I'm from Korea and I live in korea,I can see Construction Phase and Course of the Incheon Tower and any other Mega-Building's Construction news,but there are many good and bad news(up and downs Sentimental news)....
but, Opportunity(Dream) will come soon. and I'm confident that it(Incheon Tower) will be built,Absolutely. Don't miss and forget Chance Time,Opportunity is,I think, 'make!,Don't come'.

Despite of Current Situation(Bad Reality),Tower Phase Progress of it(Incheon Tower) is going on! In July,Construction site will be decided 'Special Construction Zone'(where site will encourage Incentives Including 'Building Coverage','Floor space index'.) by Government's Approval!
this news will be Facilitator to Main Tower part of the Incheon Tower Project!
Old June 27th, 2010, 09:33 PM   #478
patrykus

Thats great news! Lets hope it will get final approval.
Old June 30th, 2010, 06:22 AM   #479
Handbanana

Likes (Received): 20

So construction will continue, just needs approved?
Handbanana no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:01 AM   #480
korea2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbanana View Post
So construction will continue, just needs approved?

Construction started,but may on-hold(not cancel)..

Tags
architecture, supertall