daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM   #41
Jude12
Architecture Student

Likes (Received): 43

is is U/C?
Jude12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2007, 01:01 PM   #42
devilsadvocate

Likes (Received): 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by joobn View Post
11 billion???? burj dubai only cost 2 billion for the tower!
Guess why...
Underpayment, bad working conditions...
devilsadvocate no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #43
DAMN I m good
sould have been kazaaam !

Likes (Received): 8

I hope it will get built coz its really nice
DAMN I m good no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #44
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude12 View Post
is is U/C?
no, but they said construction will start by end of this year
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #45
Myster E

Likes (Received): 73

are you sure about this because most of south korea's supertalls never materialise. But if this were to get off gound by end of year, that would make 3 supertalls in the world at 610m under construction.
Myster E no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #46
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

Almost all South Korean supertalls that don't get constructed are in Seoul; Incheon is a different story.

The Incheon Towers are being built in an economic zone that is seeing explosive growth, and regulations there are not as tough as the ones in Seoul.

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #47
TexasSkyWatcher
Supertall fan #1

Likes (Received): 2

Hope it gets built...I like the design.
TexasSkyWatcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 05:48 PM   #48
vanhenrik
BANNED

Likes (Received): 126

das eny one have a photo of the plot were it is going to be bult ?
vanhenrik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:25 AM   #49
dbswngh2002
BANNED

Likes (Received): 9

the recent news about Incheon tower.
Incheon tower will operate within 2007

It builds in Inch'on Song degree and the quality 151 bed height Inch'on tower starts construction end of this year. Inch'on hour and Inch'on light disciples eternal reverse Chung the 27th pot Song who includes the distant consortium and Inch'on tower erecting 6 contracted the composition development agreement against 8 tool 230 bay. The subjective cause of death American pot the distant hall ting su with the pot which is composed with Samsung product present-day construction SYM it is a plan which will construct the international level land mark city which 151 layer Inch'on tower the distant consortium admits developer gold 17000000000000 won and includes. This time agreement is against this year Inch'on tower starting construction back hereafter development schedule. Inside constant Inch'on market today "Inch'on tower talked becoming the land mark which opens Inch'on future". When 2013 Inch'on towers it is completed, are the view where becomes the most high building from the world. When circumference 730000 the man-made lake is developed on Inch'on tower outside which is continuous 700000 Song it goes round and as the international city which is true to the name with the fact that it will equip features it is expected. The pot which puts the head office in Atlanta the distant hall ting su the wool enterpriser pot it takes charge of the real estate development enterprise section inside distant group.
dbswngh2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:33 AM   #50
mikering
Edificio más bajo anexo

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbswngh2002 View Post
the recent news about Incheon tower.
Incheon tower will operate within 2007

It builds in Inch'on Song degree and the quality 151 bed height Inch'on tower starts construction end of this year. Inch'on hour and Inch'on light disciples eternal reverse Chung the 27th pot Song who includes the distant consortium and Inch'on tower erecting 6 contracted the composition development agreement against 8 tool 230 bay. The subjective cause of death American pot the distant hall ting su with the pot which is composed with Samsung product present-day construction SYM it is a plan which will construct the international level land mark city which 151 layer Inch'on tower the distant consortium admits developer gold 17000000000000 won and includes. This time agreement is against this year Inch'on tower starting construction back hereafter development schedule. Inside constant Inch'on market today "Inch'on tower talked becoming the land mark which opens Inch'on future". When 2013 Inch'on towers it is completed, are the view where becomes the most high building from the world. When circumference 730000 the man-made lake is developed on Inch'on tower outside which is continuous 700000 Song it goes round and as the international city which is true to the name with the fact that it will equip features it is expected. The pot which puts the head office in Atlanta the distant hall ting su the wool enterpriser pot it takes charge of the real estate development enterprise section inside distant group.

wtf i dont understand a word

Ganador de un rascaolé 2007! (ou yea)
mikering no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:42 AM   #51
Hollie Maea

Likes (Received): 25

Computers still aren't any good at translation. But still good news. This is such an elegant design!
Hollie Maea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:12 AM   #52
dbswngh2002
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollie Maea View Post
Computers still aren't any good at translation. But still good news. This is such an elegant design!
Thank you.I'm not good at speaking english.
So,When I write news,I should use translator.sorry.
Old August 28th, 2007, 04:16 AM   #53
TexasSkyWatcher
Supertall fan #1

Likes (Received): 2

All I got from that mess was that they think the towers will be the world's tallest....oops....
TexasSkyWatcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 05:34 AM   #54
Hollie Maea

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSkyWatcher View Post
All I got from that mess was that they think the towers will be the world's tallest....oops....
I think they were trying to say "tallest observatory".
Hollie Maea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 07:37 AM   #55
forzagrifo
Next Superpower's Citizen

Likes (Received): 0

absolutely gorgeous.
Old August 28th, 2007, 07:38 AM   #56
forzagrifo
Next Superpower's Citizen

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikering View Post
wtf i dont understand a word
probably used babelfish for translation from Korean...hahaha
Old August 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #57
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6560

great news, hope we'll see some UC pics
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #58
giovani kun
====(^.^)====

Likes (Received): 559

fantastic we'll learn some korean it's similar to japanese so it'll be easy jia ne hajimarimasho
giovani kun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #59
dbswngh2002
BANNED

recent news
Incheon tower's Construction Starting is Base Construction!!
Looking for Their Site!-Songdo International City 6,8 District!
Inch'on hour - only pot consortium, Song 68 tool development agreements Inch'on hour and only the pot the consortium agreed Song island country system hour 6it starts 151 layer Inch'on tower foundation work first before 8 tool reclamation work being completed. Both sides in these region 2300000 to include 151 layer building until 2017 it is a plan which will construct the international leveling instrument land mark city to invest 17000000000000 won. Inch'on hour and Inch'on light disciples eternal reverse Chung only the pot contracted the development agreement contents such from the consortium and the 27th Song island country system hour silt tower international conference market with essential part. Today to agreement inside constant Inch'on market and jack Po Teu Man (Jack Portman) only the American pot the hall ting su the vice-president back 80 dawn attended. Only the pot the consortium 151 layer Inch'on tower of continuous 700000 size 2013 it comes is the plan which it will complete in this place and also the man-made lake of 730000 size will create a plan which it is. Only poem and the pot the consortium the last year February understanding memorandum, it followed in this time development agreement to tie the July basic agreement which passes it did at Inch'on tower starting construction height inside this year. Agreement Inch'on tower early rising starting construction (previously hazard reclamation work completion 2009) it separates a foundation work and an upper facility construction and it propels it is to decide the ground for. The foundation work starts October which comes first, the upper facility until end 2009 receives the building permit which it follows in the execution plan approval and construction law and it propels. Until end 2009 consent it will split and it cannot receive urban compensation it does as a favor case line Gong Sa Bi (500 hundred million won) with it did. In the land supply clerk sketch reclamation expense (prime cost) against Inch'on tower erecting site (248 bays) only enemy conditions amount of money under the conditions which it becomes worse it did at mail boat contracting height. But Inch'on municipal assemblymen recently, from the place which is reported an agreement contents go to extremes in the business owner and the agreement which separates this agreement contents, the whole surface amend the criticism to demand is forecast. Yoo bottle wheel development operation team leader had ahead the upper facility construction after foundation work starting construction hereupon and consent the guidance which will split against the case back which will decrease with the political reason back safety device and putting in the contents which the members of the Assembly indicate that it is possible, it talked following complementing. The inside constant Inch'on market Inch'on tower entered and makes the ear of the whole world intensively and it promotes it talked a foreign nation enterprise capital custody and with the fact that it will be able to raise Inch'on right time image it expects $$ln

sorry,I wish translator work better.
Old August 29th, 2007, 01:11 PM   #60
fgdf
^

Likes (Received): 1

Great!! Can't wait to see this tower erecting. Now we're waiting for a closeups. I hope they wan't stint money on nice facade
fgdf está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Tags
architecture, supertall