daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 29th, 2007, 10:07 PM   #61
vanhenrik
BANNED

Likes (Received): 126

is this going to have an ob deck ?
vanhenrik no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #62
Ellatur

Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbswngh2002 View Post
recent news
Incheon tower's Construction Starting is Base Construction!!
Looking for Their Site!-Songdo International City 6,8 District!
Inch'on hour - only pot consortium, Song 68 tool development agreements Inch'on hour and only the pot the consortium agreed Song island country system hour 6it starts 151 layer Inch'on tower foundation work first before 8 tool reclamation work being completed. Both sides in these region 2300000 to include 151 layer building until 2017 it is a plan which will construct the international leveling instrument land mark city to invest 17000000000000 won. Inch'on hour and Inch'on light disciples eternal reverse Chung only the pot contracted the development agreement contents such from the consortium and the 27th Song island country system hour silt tower international conference market with essential part. Today to agreement inside constant Inch'on market and jack Po Teu Man (Jack Portman) only the American pot the hall ting su the vice-president back 80 dawn attended. Only the pot the consortium 151 layer Inch'on tower of continuous 700000 size 2013 it comes is the plan which it will complete in this place and also the man-made lake of 730000 size will create a plan which it is. Only poem and the pot the consortium the last year February understanding memorandum, it followed in this time development agreement to tie the July basic agreement which passes it did at Inch'on tower starting construction height inside this year. Agreement Inch'on tower early rising starting construction (previously hazard reclamation work completion 2009) it separates a foundation work and an upper facility construction and it propels it is to decide the ground for. The foundation work starts October which comes first, the upper facility until end 2009 receives the building permit which it follows in the execution plan approval and construction law and it propels. Until end 2009 consent it will split and it cannot receive urban compensation it does as a favor case line Gong Sa Bi (500 hundred million won) with it did. In the land supply clerk sketch reclamation expense (prime cost) against Inch'on tower erecting site (248 bays) only enemy conditions amount of money under the conditions which it becomes worse it did at mail boat contracting height. But Inch'on municipal assemblymen recently, from the place which is reported an agreement contents go to extremes in the business owner and the agreement which separates this agreement contents, the whole surface amend the criticism to demand is forecast. Yoo bottle wheel development operation team leader had ahead the upper facility construction after foundation work starting construction hereupon and consent the guidance which will split against the case back which will decrease with the political reason back safety device and putting in the contents which the members of the Assembly indicate that it is possible, it talked following complementing. The inside constant Inch'on market Inch'on tower entered and makes the ear of the whole world intensively and it promotes it talked a foreign nation enterprise capital custody and with the fact that it will be able to raise Inch'on right time image it expects $$ln

sorry,I wish translator work better.

lol i love how it translated 인천시 as incheon hour, not incheon city hahaha (hour and city are homonyms )
Ellatur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #63
Hollie Maea

Likes (Received): 25

I take it you know Korean. Would it be possible for you to translate the original article? That would be way better than computer translation
Hollie Maea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:34 PM   #64
dbswngh2002
BANNED

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollie Maea View Post
I take it you know Korean. Would it be possible for you to translate the original article? That would be way better than computer translation
Sorry, I'm not good at translating korean. I'm not Expert.
dbswngh2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:37 PM   #65
dbswngh2002
BANNED

korean development Cool news!

korean apartment's design will change!! ingenuity.
' Match A ' it does not build the same thousand side even apartment from inside the next Seoul. Seoul design and height of the 29th apartment and prismatic composition and the business building diversification it revealed that Seoul to do su it will change a chi line. It puts in the contents whose Seoul is same and ' from the next month to prepare a construction mind improvement countermeasure ' into the demonstration operation it enters. When it follows in countermeasure and the formation house of common jar which is 1000 furniture or a size above 10 east in the next building same number standard must build the above 30% with original design. The above of hazard furniture veterinarian 10% where it will reach the bottom year elder brother, the middle stratum the avoirdupois which it sells, the high tower avoirdupois back the form which is various could be mixed in order, is the policy which it will induce. The large residence which is small-sized is erected with medical service currently 1 hemp cloth (the dismissal of a class living room possibility of coming in contact to the Bay general balcony) from 2 hemp cloths it improves a plane surface form it is a plan at above. The number of layers which is a general even this preparation from inside the same jar as well it becomes diversification. The upper floors in that there is a balance and it arranges with circumference and to harmonize, in order for to become the charm su chi line. If specially the apartment wall, to the maximum 70% it peels but in order to establish the balcony. If above remaining 30% the wall which is planned with the design which is various with it fills it is a plan. Recently the prismatic composition building back tower avoirdupois residence which becomes uniform anger with + elder brother, the X elder brother, the Y elder brother, the V elder brother and the T elder brother back with the existing building the design which is similar limit is two plans in permission. Also the apartment entrance back bottom department which evades dwelling and the roof back high dishonor flower bed or Pil Ro Ti (only the pillar it builds in building 1 layer and the structure which it lets to empty) it creates and the inclined elder brother roof and and Kaesong it makes with it gives, it did. The water tank thread and the elevator thread back jade tower infrastructure to see and in order not to be projected unpleasantly, apartment form material back transition the possibility of matching in order to be, it is a plan. Han River back rivers Byun ' neither the folding screen elder brother ' apartment can make what is called and it becomes. The rivers Byun apartment to make at the tower avoirdupois and in order to secure the maximum time passage. Hour officials "this time countermeasure to lead and only the apartment it knows,", "it is applied in the prismatic composition building and the business building back all building a circumference and the artificial flower and apartment viewable diversification to accomplish the apartment where the charm and Kaesong overflow in order to make,".

Finally,korean will be come to design's age!

Last edited by dbswngh2002; September 1st, 2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:13 AM   #66
44p
build the NWTC

Likes (Received): 18

thanks
44p no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:37 AM   #67
huffdaddy
외국인

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhenrik View Post
das eny one have a photo of the plot were it is going to be bult ?
Not a good photo, but somewhere in this area. I'm not exactly sure where though.

huffdaddy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:49 AM   #68
HeavenlySword
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

wonderful
HeavenlySword no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:00 AM   #69
44p
build the NWTC

Likes (Received): 18

nice building.
44p no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:13 AM   #70
dbswngh2002
BANNED

Incheon tower Recent Design

Incheon tower's shape is a bit change,and see Incheon-bridge(The longest bridge in East-Asia)
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:09 PM   #71
zee
Jelly Bean!!

Likes (Received): 17

i do not like the re-design
zee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:22 PM   #72
Jude12
Architecture Student

Likes (Received): 43

wow. but i like the old design. its much sharper.
is the Incheon bridge already built?
Jude12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2007, 08:51 PM   #73
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6560

the new design looks nice, i like it
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:28 PM   #74
vanhenrik
BANNED

Likes (Received): 126

it is mytch mutch better ! finaley they get some sense in to it ! way buld a sutch a tall bulding whit almost eney floor space ! good job whit the change of the disign ! end i wonder if it is going to have eney (ob deck) observation deck ? ?
vanhenrik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:30 PM   #75
Skyman
LA Resident

Likes (Received): 1383

I like it better
Skyman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:57 AM   #76
Astropolis

Likes (Received): 0

The old design was beautiful. I really can't understand how could anyone say this is better. This is just an example of destroying something that had a clear design concept for more floorspace
Astropolis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:52 AM   #77
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude12 View Post
wow. but i like the old design. its much sharper.
is the Incheon bridge already built?
The bridge is under construction right now, I don't have any pictures right now.

The construction of the towers will start later this year; I can't wait : D

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:04 PM   #78
Jude12
Architecture Student

oh ok thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:56 PM   #79
Spectrum

Likes (Received): 0

I don't like the new design, it looks like a fork!
Spectrum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 02:22 PM   #80
Jude12
Architecture Student

well the design is great but. i think the old design is better.

Tags
architecture, supertall