daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls

Supertalls Discussions of projects under construction between 300-599m/1,000-1,999ft tall.
» Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 1st, 2009, 01:27 PM   #181
Aesthetics of Otara

Likes (Received): 113

I quite like the uniformity of Seoul's apartment blocks and the contrast they make with the older low-rise neighbourhoods. Beats the hell out of American suburbia and the mainland Chinese pastel pastiche mania. It's true that in Seoul individual examples of architecture are generally not as good as can be found elsewhere, but as a city I think it is one of the most attractive and interesting in the world.

What I particularly like is that this massive city is wrapped around a series of mountains, and that the Han river is such a utilised and thriving piece of the urban space. The street level bustle and tangles of neon are also energetic and lively. Actually, because I think the geographical features of Seoul are so good I am not particularly looking forward to the supertalls they are planning, as I fear that it may damage the proportions of the city and draw attention away from the surrounding landscape.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned anyone who thinks Seoul is ugly either hasn't been there, is a hopeless suburbanite, is a fool, or is too obsessed with skyscrapers too appreciate the other essential qualities that go into making a city fabulous.
Aesthetics of Otara no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2009, 07:23 PM   #182
chinatown
Wanderer/ Le voyaguer/ 浪子

Likes (Received): 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post

Do you know Top Down Construction??
The Saigon Financial Tower also applied top-down construction. The core now has reached 25th floor, but they still haven't finished the 3 basements yet.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=446673&page=9

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
chinatown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #183
BarbaricManchurian
来了就是深圳人

Likes (Received): 6878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetics of Otara View Post
I quite like the uniformity of Seoul's apartment blocks and the contrast they make with the older low-rise neighbourhoods. Beats the hell out of American suburbia and the mainland Chinese pastel pastiche mania. It's true that in Seoul individual examples of architecture are generally not as good as can be found elsewhere, but as a city I think it is one of the most attractive and interesting in the world.

What I particularly like is that this massive city is wrapped around a series of mountains, and that the Han river is such a utilised and thriving piece of the urban space. The street level bustle and tangles of neon are also energetic and lively. Actually, because I think the geographical features of Seoul are so good I am not particularly looking forward to the supertalls they are planning, as I fear that it may damage the proportions of the city and draw attention away from the surrounding landscape.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned anyone who thinks Seoul is ugly either hasn't been there, is a hopeless suburbanite, is a fool, or is too obsessed with skyscrapers too appreciate the other essential qualities that go into making a city fabulous.
BarbaricManchurian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #184
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

2009.8.7-On hold!

no movement...
no process.
front pic's tower is LG Twin tower(LG Group HQ)
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #185
skyscraper03

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:

no movement...
no process.
Is that the LG headquarter?
I thought the HQ is this one.

Another LG building in Gangnam district, Seoul.
skyscraper03 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #186
skyscraper03

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:

no movement...
no process.

skyscraper03 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #187
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper03 View Post

The LG Twin Towers are the headquarters. The one in Gangnam is
a commercial/office/multi-purpose building. In Seoul, large conglomerations
have many different buildings named after them so it can be quite confusing
All I know is that Samsung's HQ used to be in Suwon, not Seoul until
recently they moved into the new Samsung Seocho Town buildings in Seoul
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 08:14 PM   #188
BarbaricManchurian
来了就是深圳人

Likes (Received): 6878

Another Korean supertall on hold, no surprise here...
BarbaricManchurian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #189
jessiewei
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

I really envy the great designer for this marvelous building.
jessiewei no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM   #190
korea2002

In fact....

NO all stop!! just very slow Process...

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:42 PM   #191
korea2002

Richard Rogers Exhibition(UK)-Parc1 Model!

Old October 14th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #192
Slurms Mackenzie

Likes (Received): 1

Hi all. I finished up my work on this project and moved on to other things. But I still keep in touch with former colleagues at Arup. It's rumoured that Parc1 is about to kick off again - apparently finance has been sorted out now. I could be wrong, but this is what I've been told (at the pub mind you)!

I really want to see this finished because I spent a year of my life working on it. Some very serious challenges with a basement that large.
Slurms Mackenzie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #193
korea2002

restart Construction-2009.12.9

restart Construction!!
I will update related News about Parc1.
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #194
korea2002

Construction Information!

사업명 : 여의도 PARC 1 project

발주처 : Y22 Financing Investment Ltd.

설계사 : RSH + Partners

대지위치 : 서울특별시 영등포구 여의도동 22번지 일대

대지면적 : 46,465 M2

건축면적 : 644,464 M2

연면적 : 630,361 M2 / 190,684 평

사업기간 : 2007. 06. ~ 2011. 08. (약 50개월)

건축물 개요
- OFFICE 1 (높이 332.7m / 지하7층, 지상 72층)
- OFFICE 2 (높이 262.85m / 지하7층, 지상 59층)
- HOTEL (높이 102.8m / 지하6층, 지상 30층)
- RETAIL (높이 48m / 지하7층, 지상 8층)
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #195
korea2002

Development News-2009.11

HMC · IBK 证, 9224 pakeuwon billion acquisition Promotion

HMC Investment Securities Investment Securities and IBK pakeuwon office towers of Yoido Ⅰ ₩ 922,400,000,000 to the acquisition price will hold. HMC · IBK Securities pakeuwon last September 22 Wi-business project financing and investment company principal (Y22) from the first office tower Ⅰ argument selected as the lead negotiator for the purchase money is looking.

18 days, according to financial HMC Investment Securities Investment Securities and IBK pakeuwon Office Tower Ⅰ purchase price of ₩ 922,400,000,000 by ₩ 13,000,000 levels per 3.3 ㎡, registration with the W-and honed silsabi contract.

HMC and the Y22 side IBK haejegwon the contract argument, present a relatively cheap price pakeuwon selected as priority negotiator said.

Y22, depending on the option contract three months until 12 months after completion insuja haejegwon side may exercise the contract. ₩ 92,000,000,000 give back the deposit is a deposit of about 18% of the year corresponding to the conditions and the compensation is paid.

Banking official "Y22 of the park won eopsayideu potential (potential increase) the consideration of these criteria were selected," said "Project Financing (PF) office buildings for the urgent pre-emptive, but every possibility of future price increases could not give up," he said.

9200 billion 4000 billion won fund the acquisition of shares (equity) investment and senior loan about 4000 billion mezzanine investment ₩ 150,000,000,000 divided due to plans to recruit.

Current and target life insurers and investors looking for equity investors after completion of recruitment to participate in lending financial institutions, Tapping (pre-demand survey) would not enter the industry is described. Approximately 7% of senior loans, mezzanine investments in line 9 percent interest rate will be determined.

Insujacheuk official "funding target for the current life insurance holding and" said "to go through deliberation gigwanbyeol investment that should give the exact figures, but equity investors to recruit close to the target," he said. After "negotiating with sellers and will finalize the acquisition in the year," he said.

He said he only recently selected by the first negotiator to Woori Investment & Securities - Asset Management jeyial the proposed acquisition by a consortium to go around ₩ 15,000,000 per 3.3 ㎡ exceeded the 1 trillion won said.

Pakeuwon (Parc.1) is a multinational real estate development company, Sky Development Group conducted the LAN, Y22, Yeouido business principals have one store in the East and two office buildings, hotels, and construction is a business. Mirae Asset Securities in Ⅱ office towers last year, and has sold around ₩ 900,000,000,000 Ⅰ current office towers are going on sale.

Focus-to assure Development's suceessful Distribution,HMC Investment Bank & IBK Bank(korean Bank) promote Parc1 Office tower 1's Selling.
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #196
korea2002

Development News-2009.11.26

National banks, financial advisors selected pakeuwon 1.5 trillion PF

National Bank regarding the Yeouido business pakeuwon to 1.5 trillion won from project financing (PF) has been promoting.

IB 17 days the industry, "National Bank in the last 22 Wi pakeuwon principal finance business investment company (hereafter Y22) has signed a contract with the financial advisor," said "the current number of national banks and financial institutions, PF personnel involved daejudan and during the discussion, "he said. The "PF significant progress in the consultations was that," he said.

National Bank of project geumyungbu official "size of 1.5 trillion won pakeuwon arrange PF," said, "Feels structure is confirmed through the sale to discuss progress in earnest," he said.

Pakeuwon business currently has committed up to ₩ 200,000,000,000 beuritjironman scale. After delays due to financial crisis, and office buildings seonmaegak said this delayed PF.

Brit is only one bank and the Lender's opinion Tong Yang Investment Bank, Shinhan Capital, Capital One consists of a single point and extended through the end due to expire by 2010 wolyida 4. Other funds paid for the land owner, land imchabi Unification Church, etc. were used.

Signed and implemented LAN daejudanin pakeuwon Sky Office Tower 1, respectively daetujeunggwon Ⅰ for sale are in progress.

Sky in September last LAN HMC Investment Securities, and a memorandum of understanding relating to the sale of office towers Ⅰ (MOU) was signed and will understand. HMC Investment & Securities to raise money for the argument that current investors are looking for. Daetujeunggwon one of our recent investment securities - Asset Management Consortium jeyial first side has informed the selection of negotiators.

Pakeuwon (Par.1) development of a business entity Y22, Sky Entertainment, Randy, Rob Bell, 22, Yeouido-dong, the implementation should take 4 1 만 6465 ㎡ scale office towers on the site Ⅰ, Ⅱ, including two office buildings, shopping malls East Hotel Construction is a business and. All 62 yeonmyeon pakeuwon less 만 7680 ㎡, promote the sale of two office towers are 22 만 3340 ㎡ Ⅰ won. Total project cost is approximately 2.3 trillion won.

Focus-Korean National Bank(KB) was decided Parc1's Development Advisor for Takeover.
Old December 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #197
roro987
BANNED

Likes (Received): 11

coool!!!!
roro987 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2009, 09:03 PM   #198
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 125

Great to see this one back
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:10 PM   #199
korea2002

Happy New Year 2010-Construction updates for Parc 1-2010.1.3

Old January 4th, 2010, 06:58 AM   #200
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Really wish this one can finish soon. 63 Building really needs friends nearby. All it has are the Richensia apartments nearby
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote