daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Urban Bulgaria > Economy and Tourism

Economy and Tourism Енергетика, Икономика, Туризъм и т.н.

Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #181
new bulgaria

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilix View Post
Yes,coz we see only negative post about Bulgaria in every MK blog,newspaper or forum.So I think that you really will be satisfied when you see something negative about us.There are threads in Mk's forums where you post only negative thing about us and many gypsies pics.
That's why we think that there is something like anti-bg propaganda in Mk.
BTW,You'll never see threads like this in bg forums.
This issue has already been discussed numerous times.

Sponsored Links

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #182
bgrs
dRusenec :)

Likes (Received): 867

nilix, are you sure?
Old June 27th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #183
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 7276

@ dejan . Listen i don't care about the blog . that is really only one individual and i didn't take it so seriously as you might think. But i really get mad sometimes like today and yesterday. I read something on the forum and get the desire to go and check what they say on the macedonian newspapers about it. i open one or two of them and i come upon such hatefull articles... i should be accustomed to such things , but i always get mad. i really hope there will come a day when i will open some macedonian newspaper site and i will read something good about Bulgaria. I still haven't experienced this feeling. i relly didn't...

I confess we are not perfect too. We have some wood heads like the historian Bozidar DImitrov , who is no serious scientist but simply a media historian. I hate when from time to time he comes up with an article in our press about how the macedonains are pure bulgarians etc. etc. bulshits . But i haven't seen him puring pure hatred ...

Anyway , i enjoy talking to you here on this forum. Its just that i really hope there will come days not only for me and you but for each humanbeing from our two people, when such things like the perpously bad articles won't exist and we'll be able to fully communicate without all the influence of the prejudice makers from both sides.
Turnovec no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #184
bgrs

Fuck it, playing nationalistic games with MK is fun! They are just jealous cause they don't have their own Macedonia to bash, eheh!

I'm joking
Old June 27th, 2007, 06:33 PM   #185
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

Likes (Received): 3

Turnovec,I don't think that Bozidar Dimitrov is a "wood head" and I'm sure he knows history better than you do,also I don't think that the dispute about the mk people is bulshit.I agree all you wrote except that.
I have very interesting idea-to create a new forum section about this type of disputes=>spam,spam Just a joke
nilix no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #186
bgrs

Hm, BTW I suddenly realised that my appartment in Ruse is located about 100 meters from that new mall. The closest project is about a kilometer away. Niiice

To sum up: in the recent months many projects were announced (or UC) in my home city:

Commercial&entertainment:

* The Prista Oil's project - a 60.000 sqm mall, sports hall and a 5-star hotel, construction starts in September (investment in the mall/hotel : 45mln euro, in the hall - about 10-15)
* A large 4-storey mall near Danube Bridge, some demolition works on-site now
* A large department store downtown, about 8000sqm, under construction
* The Cubus proposal for 150.000 sqm commercial and entertainment park (investment: 150mln euro)
* This project I wrote about (investment: 30mln euro)

Logistics

* Bella's foods logistic centre serving north BG and Romania - to be completed in 2009 (investment: 20mln euro)
* The logistics park of Bulgarian Properties, construction starts soon (investment: 10mln euro)
* The proposed logistics centre of Europolis, 110.000 sqm (investment: 30-40mln euro)
* The mafia guys of TIM have plans for another located at the plot of an old bankrupt refinery. But I don't think they are gonna build that
* The airport is to be reopened, the concession procedure is to be started in the next month. (The candidates stated they'd invest more than 200mln in the airport the next years)

Industrial
* The new industrial park where some class A and B investors are building their factories now - Montupet, Ceros, etc. (Montupet's investment - 100mln euro, Ceros' - 30mln, infrastructure - about 5mln)
* A new industrial zone is growing at the place where an old commie bankrupt huge mechanical factory was, near Marten. Greek investors are managing that, there are many Greek and Israeli factories there as well the Macsteel/Preciz's metals service center (investment: 15 mln euro)
* The expansion of the Ruse Free Zone with new river ports, terminals, administrative buildings and factories under construction now
* There is a proposal by a Spanish company for a new industrial park with hi-tech and wind power plants, status - unknown. (investment: about 120mln euro)

Tourism and residential
* There are 3 proposals for closed type residential complexes, 1 under construction near Nikolovo, another one (again in Nikolovo) is stalled
* A large olympic swimming pools and hotel complex under construction in Zdravetz
* Some proposals about a golf course in the local press - status yet unknown
* A completely new tourist complex near Basarbovo (8km away) - under construction

I hope they finish at least half of these projects. Perhaps, soon Ruse will have enough to boast to create a separate thread The economy there is booming in the recent years, following the recession we had in the 90s. And that's quite too much for a city of 170k inhabitants (oh yes - and now 60k on the other bank of Danube that can travel *almost* freely). The EU's ascention gave a powerful boost to the local economy since we are the largest Bulgarian town near Bucurest and many companies from Bulgaria and Romania that plan investments abroad now open offices there. We got the Romanian's Rompetrol Bulgaria HQ for example. Unfortunately the prices in Ruse are rising badly For example, we now got higher residential properties' prices per sqm than Plovdiv, which is twice larger than Ruse

Last edited by bgrs; June 27th, 2007 at 07:40 PM.
bgrs no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #187
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

I wish Vidin had the same economy boom
I've been in Ruse and i think it's more that 170k-maybe over 200k.That's why it's our Danube capital
So many projects..it really sounds good
nilix no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #188
bgrs

I think you got your boom too nowadays. Lots of tourists, etc. You'll have your first mall completed before us And today I read another one is to be built in Vidin. I've read about some business park proposal in Vidin too. There are plans for a new university in Vidin AFAIK

I wish they'd resume the passenger cruises Vidin-Ruse Yacht ports are also a good opportunity on Danube, people in Vienna are benefiting by them. There are rumors about a yacht port in Ruse...but nothing in the news. Danube will certainly play a major role in BG's economy soon, just like it was in the good old times

Last edited by bgrs; June 27th, 2007 at 08:18 PM.
bgrs no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:24 PM   #189
Tego
·!¦[· (17:50) ·]¦!

Likes (Received): 3295

I think Vidin is going to start developing much faster than now mainly because of Danube Bridge II. I mean, even the expectation of that project being built already attracted investments to the town. I've never been there unfortunately. I just passed through Vidin's Ring Road on my way from the ferry to Sofia. And that was a very long time ago, I remember nothing. I went to Lom recently though. I didn't leave with a good impression to be honest... Still, the countryside of that area is beautiful!
Tego no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #190
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

You may be right,but nowadays Vidin is a fey town-more and more people are moving out,there is no work,you know-it's the poorest town in Bulgaria.But as you say there is still hope,especially the bridge
nilix no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:37 PM   #191
bgrs

I don't think it's the poorest. The region has a potential.

As far as people moving out are concerned...well, that's a problem many towns already experienced, all except Sofia and Varna. But we should be optimists - the trends are optimistic too. For example many of my friends that live in Sofia like me are planning to return in Ruse. Some already did that. I also have plans to return - Sofia is not a good place to raise children IMO. Also, many people that went abroad are now going back and that's one of the reasons that drive the property prices high. And you should be aware of the fact that not few people are migrating to Bulgaria - especially guys from Ukraine, Macedonia and Moldova. I know some of them that recently got there. And many others are yet to come - for example nowadays you can read some strange news like that one, exactly from Ruse - http://www.ruseinfo.net/news_18869.html

Can you imagine it - a "new" Bulgarian that came from Afganistan has the second best grades in this school. This means, he got higher grades in Bulgarian language and literature than most Bulgarian students there

Last edited by bgrs; June 27th, 2007 at 08:44 PM.
bgrs no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #192
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

Yes,the region has potential.But now Vidin is about 25k without the gypsies' neghbourhood Maybe the biggest problem is Bulgaria itself,coz there are many town like Vidin
nilix no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #193
Tego

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Turgovishte is the poorest. And don't get me started on the Sofia vs. the rest of the country topic. One thing I'm pretty sure about is that if some people who came to Sofia from other parts of the country go back to their hometowns, our capital will become a better place to live in.
Tego no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #194
Tego

Yeah, and what nilix said is both correct and sad. Nothing against Gypsies as a race, but it's awful to see small towns full of badly educated lower class people, some of who aren't even literate. I mentioned Lom... That's what this town with nice architecture is turning into - a slum full of uneducated people with no potential whatsoever. And if it were only Lom... We exported too many brains in the past years abroad. This is changing, but it needs to change faster!
Tego no está en línea  
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #195
bgrs

Quote:
One thing I'm pretty sure about is that if some people who came to Sofia from other parts of the country go back to their hometowns, our capital will become a better place to live in.
That's correct - better for Sofia and better for their home towns/cities/villages
Old June 28th, 2007, 04:43 AM   #196
dejan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
@ dejan . Listen i don't care about the blog . that is really only one individual and i didn't take it so seriously as you might think. But i really get mad sometimes like today and yesterday. I read something on the forum and get the desire to go and check what they say on the macedonian newspapers about it. i open one or two of them and i come upon such hatefull articles... i should be accustomed to such things , but i always get mad. i really hope there will come a day when i will open some macedonian newspaper site and i will read something good about Bulgaria. I still haven't experienced this feeling. i relly didn't...

I confess we are not perfect too. We have some wood heads like the historian Bozidar DImitrov , who is no serious scientist but simply a media historian. I hate when from time to time he comes up with an article in our press about how the macedonains are pure bulgarians etc. etc. bulshits . But i haven't seen him puring pure hatred ...

Anyway , i enjoy talking to you here on this forum. Its just that i really hope there will come days not only for me and you but for each humanbeing from our two people, when such things like the perpously bad articles won't exist and we'll be able to fully communicate without all the influence of the prejudice makers from both sides.
I understand you...just next time show those articles or whatever that have negative comments that's all.
dejan no está en línea  
Old June 28th, 2007, 06:13 AM   #197
Dulgeroff
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Bulgarians and Macedonians are all wankers... Same shit, different pile!
Dulgeroff no está en línea  
Old June 28th, 2007, 06:22 AM   #198
insertnickhere
зъл "комунист" :)

Likes (Received): 16

again this nonsense?

this forum isn't for that. it's about cities and buildings. keep the bloody culture clashes out of there. jesus
insertnickhere no está en línea  
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:34 AM   #199
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 7276

Real Estate boom in Veliko Tarnovo.

For the last year the municipality have issued nearly 1000 permissions for building constructions. In construction or in a project phase are at least 5 new satelite neighbourhoods. The overall sum of investments only in the city borders were 40 M euro for the last year. Economical growth of the region marks 22.5 % rise.

Quote:
Бум в строителството във Велико Търново

2007 и 2008 г. ще бъдат върхови години в строителството във Велико Търново, показват анализите на архитекти, брокери на недвижими имоти и на статистиката, цитирани от областния всекидневник Янтра днес.

В строителство или във фаза на проектиране са най-малко 5 нови сателитни селища и малки жилищни квартали. Бум бележи и строителството на офис сгради. През последната година Община В. Търново е издала близо 1000 строителни разрешения. Икономиката на областта бележи годишен ръст от 22,5 %.

Рекордните 40 млн. евро бяха отчетени като инвестиции за м.г. само в областния център.

Стабилният икономически растеж в региона, нарастващото потребление и ръстът в кредитирането предизвикаха силна експанзия на търговските вериги към Велико Търново. Старата столица се очертава като петия български град с хипермаркети на европейските търговски вериги, показват данните на местните представителства на компаниите.

В реализация е вторият етап от "Търговски парк Велико Търново". Свои комплекси започват да строят "Практис" и "Метро". След двугодишни преговори във Велико Търново стъпва и австрийската верига "Била".

Според брокерите на недвижими имоти засиленият интерес ще доведе до повишаване на цените на парцелите най-малко с 5*-10 %.
Quote:
15 Million Tourists Had Visited Golden Sands in 50 Years

In 1957 Golden Sands summer resorts (North from Varna, North - Eastern Bulgaria) had only 8 hotels. 50 years later there are more than 90.

By now 80% from the resort's bed equipment is busy. For half a century in Golden Sands had worked more than 500,000 people and 15 million more visited the resort as tourists.

In the last 6 years in the resort were invested 250 million EUR for the construction of high-class hotel base.

The celebrations on the occasion '50 Years Golden Sands' start on June 30.

The program will continue till July 7. Will be presented folklore, latino and rock fiestas. There will be a concourse for elaborating an anniversary coin and plastic art as symbol of Golden Sands.

Last edited by Turnovec; June 28th, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
Turnovec no está en línea  
Old June 28th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #200
3tmk
Rusty Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertnickhere View Post
again this nonsense?

this forum isn't for that. it's about cities and buildings. keep the bloody culture clashes out of there. jesus
Perhaps I should stick this post on top of the forum

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: