daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1161
quashlo

Likes (Received): 3215

New JR Freight dual-voltage locomotive for Seikan Tunnel unveiled
http://www.hokkaido-np.co.jp/news/economic/422693.html

Quote:
 JR貨物は27日、2015年度の北海道新幹線開業後に走らせる新型電気機関車の試作車両を、東京都内で報道関係者などに公開した。青函トンネルなどを新幹線と共用するため、新幹線が使用する高電圧に対応した。

試作車はJR貨物が約10億円をかけて開発。全長は現在と同じ25メートルで、赤地に白と銀色の線をあしらった。

青函トンネル(54キロ)を含む82キロの区間は新幹線と共用するため、架線の電圧が2万5千ボルトと在来線の2万ボルトより高い。このため新型車は両区間を走行できるよう車両に変圧器を設置。函館の五稜郭機関区などで試験走行を行い、14年度以降に約20両生産する。
This is the EH500 series, manufactured by Tōshiba at their Fuchū facility, designed to be able to handle both Shinkansen’s 25 kV and zairaisen’s 20 kV. The locomotives will mainly operate on the 163 km segment between Higashi-Aomori and Goryōkaku, of which about 82 km, including the 54 km Seikan Tunnel, will be shared with the Hokkaidō Shinkansen. Testing will begin starting in December at Higashi-Fukushima Station and later at Hakodate’s Goryōkaku Subdivision in preparation for a debut in regular service in late FY2015. About 20 units will be produced starting in FY2014.

Tōkyō MX news report (2012.11.27):

quashlo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #1162
hakubi

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashlo View Post
This is the EH500 series
EH800, although I'd like to see a point-by-point comparison with the 500. This, and future production models, are 1067mm gauge, it looks?
hakubi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #1163
k.k.jetcar

Likes (Received): 452

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakubi View Post
EH800, although I'd like to see a point-by-point comparison with the 500. This, and future production models, are 1067mm gauge, it looks?
Yes, it's 1067mm gauge. At this moment, it looks like conventional freight trains (top speed 110km/h?) will continue to use the Seikan Tunnel for a period after the commencement of shinkansen services in 2015. The prefectures/local govts. are still wrangling with the central govt. over the speedup of freight trains.
k.k.jetcar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #1164
quashlo

Japan markets earthquake detection technology for railways at ASEAN conference
http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNAS...21C12A1EE8000/

Quote:
日本と東南アジア諸国連合(ASEAN)の政府は30日にインドネシアで交通担当相会合を開く。日本からは羽田雄一郎国土交通相が出席。地震が起きた場合に自動的に停止する鉄道システムや自動車の安全基準づくり、二酸化炭素(CO2)排出を抑える造船技術の提供などでASEAN諸国と協力するプログラムを提案する。
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:31 AM   #1165
quashlo

JR East introduces E259 series on Odoriko runs

An interesting development, as it marks the first revenue service operation of the E259 outside of Narita Express runs… The Odoriko is a limited express service between Tōkyō and the Izu Peninsula, primarily targeting tourists. JR East and Izukyū train crews have been testing E259 sets in preparation for this service for a while now, and while this latest development appears to be a seasonal deal, it’s suspected that the E259s may eventually unseat the 185 series trains normally used on the Odoriko. It’s likely we’ll also see E259s or new series based on the E259 for some of JR East’s other limited express services in the Kantō area, including the Azusa / Kaiji services on the Chūō Main Line and the Shiosai / Ayame services on the Sōbu Main Line.

First day of service (2012.12.01), at Tōkyō Station:

At Atami Station. Lots of railfans out to see the newcomer, and the platform attendant specifically asks them to turn off their flash to avoid blinding the train operator.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 05:39 AM   #1166
k.k.jetcar

Quote:
platform attendant specifically asks them to turn off their flash to avoid blinding the train operator

Not using flash when photographing moving trains is an unwritten rule for railfanning in Japan, unfortunately, the recent upsurge in adolescent fans with cheap cameras and lacking common sense results in these cases.
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #1167
quashlo

Nippon Engine to expand railway equipment business to overseas markets
http://www.chukei-news.co.jp/news/20...cles_19432.php

Quote:
 大型車両や建設機械のエンジン再生事業などを手がける日本エンジン(本社稲沢市奥田大沢町10、高橋剛社長、電話0587・21・5591)は、鉄道用部品の再生事業を拡大する。すでに広島県や関東地方の私鉄から部品修理の仕事を請け負っており、将来的には海外も含め市場拡大が見込めると判断した。現在、売上高に占める同事業の割合は20%程度だが、5年後に30%に引き上げたい考え。
The company, headquartered in Inazawa City in the Nagoya area, also does engine rebuilds for large vehicles and construction machinery, but is hoping to expand its railway equipment rebuild business. It’s already done similar equipment repair work for private railways in Hiroshima Prefecture and the Kantō region, but the company wants to expand the business to 30% of its total revenues (currently 20%). They appear to be looking both domestically and overseas, including the Southeast Asian market.
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #1168
riles28
train

Likes (Received): 38

I'm just curios about the effect of earthquake in the construction of the hokkaido shinkansen and the effect of tremor once it is operational, are the jr east are prefer for this situation once the an shinkansen stack in the tunnel due to an earthquake?
riles28 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #1169
k.k.jetcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles28 View Post
I'm just curios about the effect of earthquake in the construction of the hokkaido shinkansen and the effect of tremor once it is operational, are the jr east are prefer for this situation once the an shinkansen stack in the tunnel due to an earthquake?
There has been no effect on the construction AFAIK- anyway, the construction is in northern Aomori Pref. and southern Hokkaido, far from the where most of the damage was. The line will be fitted with an earthquake early warning detection system, like other shinkansen lines.
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #1170
quashlo

JR East to establish new overseas offices in Singapore, Brussels
http://www.nikkan.co.jp/news/nkx1120121217ceak.html

Quote:
 JR東日本は2013年春にも、ベルギー・ブリュッセルに事業所を開設する。鉄道車両などの海外展開における欧州の事業拠点とし、事業認可を取得次第、営業活動を開始する計画。シンガポールにも同じく13年春に、駐在員事務所を新設。アジアにおける事業拠点と位置づけ、事業所とすることも視野に市場調査や情報収集を行う。JR東日本単独での海外拠点新設は初めて。
 JR東日本は欧州とアジアを戦略地域として、海外の鉄道プロジェクトへの参画を目指す取り組みを進めている。拠点の新設はその一環。鉄道車両の販売のほか、列車の運行や設備の保守などに関する計画や指導、支援も含め、鉄道システム全体の輸出を目指す。
 中でも、鉄道のニーズが高い欧州と、経済成長が続くアジアを重点地域に位置づけており、それぞれの中心となるブリュッセルとシンガポールに拠点を置く。
In spring 2013, JR East will open new offices in Singapore and Brussles, targeting the European and Asian markets. These are the first overseas JR East-only offices (i.e., not cooperative efforts with government or other Japanese firms).
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #1171
quashlo

Railcar scrapping plant opens in Takaoka
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/otona/railw...8.htm?from=os4

Quote:
 環境関連事業「豊富産業」(富山県滑川市)グループの日本車両リサイクル(高倉康氏社長)は17日、高岡市伏木の工場で、JR西日本の老朽化した鉄道車両を初めて解体し、報道陣に公開した。

不要になった車両は通常、解体業者が車両基地などに出向きスクラップするが、アスベスト(石綿)対策などにも配慮した専門の解体工場が出来たのは全国初という。

1970年代に製造された長さ22メートルの車両は、解体に先立ち、5日間かけてアスベストを除去。車両の周囲をビニールで2重に覆い、飛散防止剤を表面に吹き付けるなど万全を期した後、日本や米国などで特許を取得した「ギロチンプレス機」を使い、約30分で1両を解体した。

作業は長さ約25メートル、幅約4メートル、深さ約2・5メートルの長細い穴の中に車両を入れ、上から1000トン、左右から各2000トンの重量で圧縮後、細かく切断するもの。鉄くずは県内外の製鋼メーカーなどに販売予定という。この日は高倉可明・グループ会長らが真剣な表情で作業を見守っていた。同社はすでに、名古屋市交通局の地下鉄車両など33両を購入したという。

同社によると、鉄道車両は、建築物などに適用されるアスベストの飛散防止規定の対象外で、これまでの解体作業ではアスベストが飛散していた可能性があるという。高倉社長は「これからの時代、目に見える形で環境に配慮する姿勢が注目されるだろう」と語り、今後は船舶などに受注領域を広げる考えだ。

ギロチンプレス機に鉄道車両を入れる作業(17日、高岡市で)
Tulip TV also has a video report:
http://www.tulip-tv.co.jp/news/detai...3833&MOVE_ON=1

The new plant, constructed by Nihon Sharyō Recycle, launched last week (2012.12.10) as the first railcar-exclusive recycling facility in Japan, and is specifically designed to deal with the asbestos found in older rolling stock. First duty is 33 cars purchased from JR West and the Nagoya Municipal Transportation Bureau.

Apparently, it takes about five days to eliminate all the asbestos, wrapping each car twice in vinyl and giving it the anti-dispersion treatment, but it only takes 30 minutes for the “guillotine press” to compress the railcar with 1,000 tons of force from above and 2,000 tons from the bottom.
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #1172
quashlo

Hitachi acquires UK railway training and simulation firm
http://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/121220b.pdf

Quote:
London, UK, December 20th 2012 - Hitachi Europe Ltd. ("Hitachi"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd.(TSE: 6501), today announced the acquisition of The Railway Engineering Company Ltd (TRE) from James Fisher and Sons plc.

The transaction is expected to complete at the end of December 2012 and will see Hitachi further strengthen its European Social Infrastructure business which includes Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd., the company that recently signed the £4.5 billion Intercity Express Programme contract, and the recently acquired Horizon Nuclear Power, which plans to build a number of new nuclear power plants in the UK.

TRE supplies train traffic operator's training and assessment simulators as well as automatic routing systems which will complement and support Hitachi's product portfolio in the European Traffic Management Railway (TMS) sector. Hitachi Rail has over 30 years' experience in the TMS market, from high-density commuter networks to very high speed. Hitachi's railway arm in Europe, Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd. earlier this year was one of the three companies to be awarded a contract to provide a TMS prototype to Network Rail.

Yutaka Saito, President & CEO of Infrastructure Systems Group and Infrastructure Systems Company, Senior Vice President and Executive Officer, Hitachi, Ltd. commented; "Advanced social infrastructure systems are imperative to today's world, in order to help reduce carbon emissions and build a sustainable society. Hitachi is therefore committed to expanding its total solutions business, by the integration of IT and social infrastructure systems. Through this acquisition, we aim to gain a foothold in expanding our social infrastructure systems business in the UK and Europe."

Kiyoshi Yamamoto, Managing Director of Hitachi Europe Ltd. commented: "We are delighted to be announcing this new acquisition, in line with our plans to build a greater presence for Hitachi in the European Infrastructure Systems Business, including Rail industry. Together, we seek to leverage the considerable synergies in our product areas, including simulation, control and traffic management. This acquisition helps strengthen Hitachi's vision of creating a strong social innovation business globally. Hitachi Rail Europe and The Railway Engineering Company already have been working together and we look forward to combining the efforts permanently to increase productivity, efficiency and innovation within the rail sector."
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #1173
quashlo

JR West to build Japan's largest rail museum in Kyoto
http://mainichi.jp/english/english/n...na009000c.html

Quote:
West Japan Railway Co. (JR West) will open the nation's biggest railway museum at Kyoto's Umekoji Park in the spring of 2016, the company announced on Dec. 19.

JR West will build the museum next to Umekoji Steam Locomotive Museum, opened in 1972 by the former state-operated Japan National Railway (JNR). The new museum will have three floors totaling 18,800 square meters of floor space filled with as many as 50 exhibits, from steam locomotives to Shinkansen bullet trains.

The museum in Kyoto's Shimogyo Ward is expected to cost about 7 billion yen to build, and JR West hopes it will attract 800,000 visitors annually once the doors open.

Museum visitors will get a close look at antique trains including the bonnet-nosed Type 489 limited express train that ran between Osaka and Kanazawa under the name Raicho, the Type 581 used for night service from Shin-Osaka to Hakata under the name Gekko and featuring seats that folded down into beds, and the Type 500 Shinkansen developed by JR West.
Renders:
Source: http://rail.hobidas.com/blog/natori/

JR East has a nice facility in Saitama, and then JR Central opened their new facility last year… With JR West announcing this, the three largest JRs will now each have a large, modern museum of their own.
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1174
quashlo

Refurbished Kita-Kinki Tango Railway trains to enter service in April 2013
http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2012/12/21/210/

Quote:
北近畿タンゴ鉄道は、リニューアル鉄道車両「あかまつ」、ならびに「あおまつ」の運行開始日を発表した。運行開始日は2013年4月1日。

「あかまつ」と「あおまつ」は、導入から20年以上が経過した普通車両をリニューアルしたもの。車両のデザインを手がけたのは、数多くの鉄道車両の意匠に携わってきたデザイナーの水戸岡鋭治だ。これらのリニューアル車両は、日本三景の「天橋立」など、日本海の白砂青松を象徴する「松」をモチーフとしている。内装には木材を利用し、車両からの景観を楽しむことができるカウンター席を設置するなど、個性豊かな車内となっている。

なお、「あかまつ」と「あおまつ」には、京都・大阪方面発の特急や、城崎温泉方面発の列車から乗り継げるよう計画されている。その詳細については後日発表されるとのことだ。

デザイナー・水戸岡鋭治が手がけた北近畿タンゴ鉄道のリニューアル車両「あかまつ」、ならびに「あおまつ」の運行開始日が決定した

The redesign is being handled by Mitooka Eiji.
Old December 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #1175
quashlo

New DMUs enter service on Kururi Line

On 2012.12.01, JR East introduced new Kiha E130-100 series trains to the Kururi Line, a semi-rural line out on the Bōsō Peninsula in Chiba, replacing the aging Kiha 30, Kiha 37, and Kiha 38 series trains previously used on the line. Body is lightweight stainless steel, with semi-automatic double-leaf doors (three per car side). The trains feature a new diesel engine design that reduces emissions and is capable of faster speeds (100 km/h, versus 95 km/h for the previous stock). Seating is all-longitudinal, with wheelchair spaces, and information displays use LCDs. A total of ten cars will be introduced.

A comprehensive tour inside and outside at Kazusa Kameyama Station (2012.12.07). If you didn’t know any better, you might mistake this for one of the more modern commuter EMUs like the E233 series Chūō Rapid sets:

Station meets at Yokota Station with one of the older JNR-era sets that is being replaced:

Old December 24th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #1176
quashlo

Haven’t really posted much on this, but Kintetsu’s new 50000 series Shimakaze sightseeing limited express has been out testing for some time now… Some clips:

At Takayasu Station, testing after some changes to the train control software (2012.11.16):

Spotted at Kintetsu Nagoya (2012.11.28):

Old December 26th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #1177
quashlo

Copy of blueprint for original Tama River bridge on Tōkaidō Line found
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/2012...433751000.html

Quote:
明治5年、新橋・横浜間で日本最初の鉄道が開通してことしで140年になりますが、開業当初、多摩川に架かっていた木造の橋の図案を書き写したものが兵庫県三田市で見つかり、れい明期の日本の鉄道の技術を知るうえで貴重な資料として注目されています。

見つかったのは、開業当初、多摩川に架かっていたイギリス人設計の木造の橋の図案を模写したもので、兵庫県三田市にある三田藩主、九鬼家の旧住宅に残されていました。
縦72センチ、横1メートル5センチの大きさで橋げたや橋脚が墨で描かれているほか、当時の多摩川下流の呼称にちなんで「六郷川ブリッジ」と英語で書き込まれています。
調査に当たった三田市によりますと、これは、九鬼家の一族で、明治時代に鉄道技師を務めた九鬼隆範が残したものとみられ、三田市は、日本最初の鉄道の橋の図案の模写が見つかったのは初めてではないかとしています。
鑑定した鉄道総合技術研究所は、「橋の構造が細かい点まで描かれている。西洋の技術を日本がどのように受け入れたかもうかがえ、れい明期の日本の鉄道の技術を知るうえで貴重な資料だ」と話しています。
The NHK article also has a video report.

The plan in question is a copy of a blueprint for the piers of the original wooden bridge (Rokugō River Bridge) across the Tama River (completed in 1871) on the Tōkaidō Line between Shinbashi and Yokohama. The blueprint was originally prepared by an English engineer, with this particular copy likely prepared by Kuki Takanori (1835-1908), a Japanese railway engineer during the Meiji Period, before he was transferred to Ōsaka. The document was discovered at the former residence of the Kuki house of the Sanda clan in Sanda City, Hyōgo Prefecture, and is part of a 300-piece collection of railway-related documents entrusted to the city by a descendent of the Kuki house.

Pictures from a Kōbe Shimbun article:

A man in traditional garb sits along the river bank after completion of the bridge.

Old December 26th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #1178
quashlo

Chūō Expressway accident boosts JR ridership during holiday season
http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNZO...21C12A2L31000/

Quote:
 山梨県の中央自動車道笹子トンネルの天井板崩落事故によって、年末年始の列車やバスなどの予約に大きな影響が出ている。列車を選ぶ人が増えたために東日本旅客鉄道(JR東日本)の予約が急増。一方、アルピコ交通(松本市)が運行する高速バスは予約の入りが悪くなっている。

JR東日本が13日時点でまとめた年末年始(12月28日~1月6日)の中央東線の指定席予約状況は62%増。このほか、長野新幹線も17%増、中央西線も5%増と軒並み前年を上回った。現在もこうした状況に変化はない。トンネル事故で帰省や旅行の際、マイカーやバスをやめ、電車を選ぶ人が増えたためだ。

JR東日本は松本―新宿間を結ぶ特急「あずさ」を年末年始に増発することを決めた。

一方、松本―新宿間で高速バスを運行するアルピコ交通は打撃を受けている。中日本高速道路会社は25日、通行止めを29日に解除すると発表した。ただ、アルピコでは「例年よりも予約の入りが鈍い」(営業企画部)状況が続く。

同社は27日までの期間限定で、松本市と塩尻市内の高速バス停そばの駐車場を無料化するてこ入れ策も始めている。

通行止めが解除になっても、事故のなかった笹子トンネル下り線が対面通行になるため輸送力は限られ、混雑は避けられない。同社は「利用状況を見ながら再度てこ入れ策を検討したい」としている。
Reservations on Alpico Kōtsū highway express buses has dropped as passengers are shifting to JR East. Reservations (as of as of 2012.12.13) for reserved seats during the holiday break (2012.12.28 to 2013.01.05) on the Chūō East Line (JR East’s section of the Chūō Main Line) are up 62% year-over-year. Likewise, reservations are up 17% on the Nagano Shinkansen and 5% on the Chūō West Line (JR Central’s section of the Chūō Main Line). The Sasago Tunnel on the Chūō Expressway is expected to reopen on 2012.12.29, and Alpico Kōtsū has taken other measures to soften the blow, including eliminating fees at parking facilities near highway express bus stops in Matsumoto City and Shiojiri City.
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #1179
quashlo

Fukuoka Industrial Technology Center, Shōwa Tecs develop longer-lasting rail bonds
http://www.asahi.com/digital/nikkank...212260008.html

Quote:
 【北九州】福岡県工業技術センター機械電子研究所(北九州市八幡西区、神谷昌秀所長、093・691・0260)は、従来品比3倍の耐久性を持つレールボンド(電力・信号導線)を昭和テックス(福岡県古賀市)と共同開発した。最短半年ごとのメンテナンスが1年半に延長可能となり、交換コストと作業者の負担が軽減する。JR西日本が2012年度内に約3600本の購入を決めた。軌道に乗れば海外販売も検討する。

レールボンドは鉄道用接続部品。レールの継目を電気的に接続するもので、列車を走行させるための駆動用電流を流し、列車の位置を検知して信号機や踏切などを動かす役割を持つ。JR、私鉄を含め国内に約650万本あるという。

機電研はCAE(コンピューター利用エンジニアリング)を駆使して、ボンド端子の裏面に最も過重がかかる位置を探索した。この結果、過重力を最大14%低減・分散する端子形状を開発。また接着用のハンダ加熱時間と、適正加熱温度を組み合わせることで耐久性を3倍に高めることに成功した。

現在、本州では主に直流用、九州と北海道は交流用ボンドがそれぞれ利用されている。直流用は交流用の2倍導電線が太く、列車の重量や振動で時間の経過とともに脱落しやすくなり定期的なメンテナンスが必要。寿命は列車の通過本数や貨物列車量で異なるが、最短半年、最長でも10年程度だという。

昭和テックスは今後、JR東日本やJR九州にも商品を売り込む計画で、16年度には約16万本、事業売上高約4億円を見込んでいる。
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1180
quashlo

Freight terminal improvements in Ōsaka to be completed in spring 2013
http://response.jp/article/2012/12/26/187784.html

Quote:
JR貨物は、2013年3月16日付けでダイヤ改正を実施すると発表した。

国鉄時代からの最大の懸案事項で、鉄道建設・運輸施設整備支援機構が進めていた最後の基盤整備事業である梅田駅の「吹田貨物ターミナル駅・百済駅への機能移転」が2013年春に完成する。このインフラ整備に伴って吹田貨物ターミナル駅の東海道本線上に位置するE&S機能(着発線荷役システム)を活用、全国各地区との結節点としての役割を担い、リードタイムの短縮と各方面への中継アクセスを改善する。

また、百済駅は、コンテナホーム拡張と26両(1300トン)編成列車に対応できるように改良してリニューアル開業する。トップリフターを新規導入することで、大型コンテナの取扱いも可能となり、大阪臨海地区・大阪南地区の利用利便性を大幅に向上する。

首都圏の北の玄関口である隅田川駅は、これまで貨車輸送が中心の時代の古い駅構造となっていたが、2009年度から国の補助事業として進めてきた「隅田川駅鉄道貨物輸送力増強事業」が完成することで、全荷役ホームを20両編成コンテナ列車に対応できるように改良、リニューアル開業する。

これによって、輸送力の増強、有効時間帯に列車を増発するとともに、大型コンテナ積載貨車の充実により、発着だけでなく中継貨物の取扱いも開始し、大型コンテナ利用区間拡大のニーズに対応する。

このほか、秋田・北関東地区~東海間の自動車部品などの輸送需要に対応するため、列車の運転区間を、現行の東京~秋田貨物から名古屋~秋田貨物に変更する。東海~九州間の自動車部品の輸送需要にも対応するため、関東~九州間の輸送力を増強する。

これまで首都圏~北海道・九州向け列車は、発車時刻が夜間帯に集中していたため、東京ターミナル・隅田川駅で中継のロスタイムがあった。フリークエンシーダイヤの導入と東京・ターミナル~隅田川間の4往復のシャトル列車の運転により、中継アクセスを改善する。
The largest freight rail project in Japan will finally be coming to a close in March 2013 when the functions currently housed at Umeda Freight Terminal will be relocated to a new freight terminal adjacent to Suita Station (JR Kyōto Line / Tōkaidō Main Line) and an expanded freight terminal at Kudara Station (between Tōbu Shijō-mae and Hirano Stations on the JR Nara Line / Kansai Main Line). Space will be freed up at Ōsaka Station / Umeda Station for urban redevelopment.