daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #221
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi
 
Foolish Farmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pejë [AL]
Posts: 950
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I just say, Serbia has the worst motorways I know and surely some of the worst motorways in whole europe, I canīt understand how the motorway can be ad on the whole lengh Nis - Beograd, on parts the asphalt is so right, that markings can barely be recognized, thatīs incredible and the car goes up and down all the time, with a speed more then 100 an unpleasant experience, I hope something will happen soon, but something big, because the current situation is very bad, I would prefer to drive on very smooth nationalroads then on such a rollercoaster. When I went to Bulgaria last time my stomach hurt because of the bumps all the time and I had to take a painkiller, when we entered the extremly smooth nationalroad which has 4 lanes after 10 km all pain was away and I enjoyed the extremly smooth asphalt, I couldnīt feel the surface in the VW Sharan.
I've been days ago on the Beograd-Nis Motorway and it's getting not better.
Foolish Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM   #222
Ban.BL
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,601
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I just say, Serbia has the worst motorways I know and surely some of the worst motorways in whole europe, I canīt understand how the motorway can be ad on the whole lengh Nis - Beograd, on parts the asphalt is so right, that markings can barely be recognized, thatīs incredible and the car goes up and down all the time, with a speed more then 100 an unpleasant experience, I hope something will happen soon, but something big, because the current situation is very bad, I would prefer to drive on very smooth nationalroads then on such a rollercoaster. When I went to Bulgaria last time my stomach hurt because of the bumps all the time and I had to take a painkiller, when we entered the extremly smooth nationalroad which has 4 lanes after 10 km all pain was away and I enjoyed the extremly smooth asphalt, I couldnīt feel the surface in the VW Sharan.
I am every day more sure that your car has suspension problems, coz whenever i drive trough Croatia and Serbia i never have this roller coaster effect and you have it all the time.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 10:57 AM   #223
Ban.BL
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,601
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
I've been days ago on the Beograd-Nis Motorway and it's getting not better.
So strange to hear that from you.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #224
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

So I think, Ban BL, that you have never driven ona normal motorway, you are used to the ups and downs and think that is normal, altough that is anything but normal, you can go to Slovenia or come to Bulgaria and write after the border the smooth nationalroad with asphalt, that is so smooth you canīt feel youīre driving, starts.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #225
Ban.BL
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,601
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
So I think, Ban BL, that you have never driven ona normal motorway, you are used to the ups and downs and think that is normal, altough that is anything but normal, you can go to Slovenia or come to Bulgaria and write after the border the smooth nationalroad with asphalt, that is so smooth you canīt feel youīre driving, starts.
I have been to Slovenia more than 20 times, in Bulgaria only once, enough. I have traveled trough almost whole Europe. That is why i think you have some imaginary standards and suspension problems.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #226
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

Foolish farmer and a lot other members say, that especially the motorway, Belgrad - Nis is of poor quality, so itīs not only me, and donīt think now they are saying it because they are Albanians, if the motorway was good, they couldnīt complain, because they would lie.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #227
Ban.BL
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,601
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
Foolish farmer and a lot other members say, that especially the motorway, Belgrad - Nis is of poor quality, so itīs not only me, and donīt think now they are saying it because they are Albanians, if the motorway was good, they couldnīt complain, because they would lie.
You really believe this? If you do than you know nothing about Balkans. Btw you have the strangest standards and it most visible on example Croatian motorways, i know Croatian motorways well, so i know that what are you writing is just not true. On the other hand you say that Austrian motorways are top and they are not. The best motorways according to you are in Slovenia and i see no difference between Croatian and Slovenian motorway. So you lost your credibility. Sorry
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #228
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

I donīt give a **** if I lost my credibility for you, man, Croatian motorways arenīt as bad as Belgrad Nis, but they are worse then Slovenian motorways and I said it only because such standart motorways with rusty crashbarriers donīt justify such an exorbitant price for one time passing, which is the highest in europe, shame on Croatia for that. All restareas are old, probably with dirty Balkan type toilettes, instead of new OMV and you think such a price is justified for 300 km of standart motorway with low quality markings and ugly crashbarriers, I donīt think so.

Last edited by Radish2; June 16th, 2009 at 01:09 PM.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #229
Klukas
Registered User
 
Klukas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ct/Čk
Posts: 923
Likes (Received): 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
All restareas are old, probably with dirty Balkan type toilettes, instead of new OMV and you think such a price is justified for 300 km of standart motorway with low quality markings and ugly crashbarriers, I donīt think so.
That's what I call "a good argument"!!!
Klukas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #230
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

Do you think I wanna test the toilettes of the rest areas that look like 30 year old Balkan type rest area? No, thanks.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #231
MareCar
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,388
Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
So I think, Ban BL, that you have never driven ona normal motorway, you are used to the ups and downs and think that is normal, altough that is anything but normal, you can go to Slovenia or come to Bulgaria and write after the border the smooth nationalroad with asphalt, that is so smooth you canīt feel youīre driving, starts.
Seriously, you're ridicoulus. First off, just to make it clear,my road standards are german autobahn's with 160-220 km/h. I've been to bulgaria and for 70% of the drive from the serbian border to the bulgarian coast (on the other side of the country),you guys don't even have motorways. There is a motorway around sofia and a few dozen km's beyond that and this part is in good shape, a few of the normal 2 lane roads at the coast are also in good shape, and a small part of 4 lane road before sofia, but the rest is just normal 2 lane roads in normal condition, not bad not good. A lot of roads in serbia are not in the best condition, but they sure are not as crappy as you described them and have been reworked several times. Maybe you have suspension problems and it only shows on the smooth croatian and serbian motoways while on the nationalroad the bouncing of your broken suspension meets the bouncing created by the uneven road and then you get a smooth ride...
I don't know what your problem is and why you feel you have to spread lies on the internet, but you seriously need to get real.

And the road in serbia to the bulgarian border is in pretty good condition.

The border crossing Serbia (left) and Bulgaria (right):

Last edited by MareCar; June 16th, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #232
MareCar
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,388
Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrachar View Post
Novi Sad - Belgrade is full-profile motorway, except the bridge over Danube near Beška.
They are already building a new one next to the old one, so that this part will also be 2x2 soon.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #233
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

MareCar, bullshit, thatīs why all Albanians are saying the motorway Belgrad, Nis is crap and all other people aswell, there are a lot of motorways now in Bulgaria and I didnīt compare to Bulgaria, did I, I only compared it with the road, starting from the border til Sofia, which has very good and smooth asphalt. I regret that I donīt have pics of the motorway Belgrad - Nis, then all would see thatīs one of the worst motorways in erope except a few km that are rehabilitate. There are parts with asphalt almost as white as the white roadmarkings and thatīs incredible.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #234
lindenthaler
ubahnista
 
lindenthaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Berlin
Posts: 4,532
Likes (Received): 175

there are ton of pics on page before, and about white asphalt, wtf i drove it yesterday from Niš to Belgrade and i saw no white asphalt?! Marking was okay, road isnt perfect but acceptable. Check your suspensions plz!
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #235
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindenthaler View Post
there are ton of pics on page before, and about white asphalt, wtf i drove it yesterday from Niš to Belgrade and i saw no white asphalt?! Marking was okay, road isnt perfect but acceptable. Check your suspensions plz!
the suspension is fine, why donīt you go to the Hungarian border and enter the M5 motorway for example, thatīs good asphalt, the asphalt of the Belgrad, Nis motorway is very bad.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #236
MareCar
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,388
Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
MareCar, bullshit
Don't get bitchy just because someone counters your lies.

Quote:
thatīs why all Albanians are saying the motorway Belgrad, Nis is crap
Albanians will tell you about everything in and from serbia that it is crap. That's not objective, that is their intention and no one really gives a rats ass about what they say.

Quote:
and all other people aswell
What other people? All I saw from "other people" are pictures and videos in which the motorway from croatia to belgrad and from belgrade to nis looks good. Aside from you bulgarian and a few albanians I don't see anyone complaining.

Quote:
there are a lot of motorways now in Bulgaria
Yeah, right. A lot...

Quote:
and I didnīt compare to Bulgaria, did I, I only compared it with the road, starting from the border til Sofia
So you admit you compared.

Quote:
which has very good and smooth asphalt.
The good road starts at some place with S or something, 20 km after the border, until there the road is not that good and after sofia and the small part of motoway the road gets horrible, and that part makes 50% of the drive to the coast.

Quote:
I regret that I donīt have pics of the motorway Belgrad - Nis, then all would see thatīs one of the worst motorways in erope except a few km that are rehabilitate. There are parts with asphalt almost as white as the white roadmarkings and thatīs incredible.
There are enough pictures of it on the internet, no need for you to regret anything.
Here are two videos to counter your BS and I hope that after this evidence is presented you finally manage to shut up and stop your pathetic lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKGuL43Lb0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajTirK2lThg
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #237
dubart
HAL9001
 
dubart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Zadar, Croatia
Posts: 1,508
Likes (Received): 158

How come no 'music-taste-serbia-trance-radio' discussion hasn't started here yet (by Radi)?
dubart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #238
Sarajlija
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 264
Likes (Received): 1

Don't take this guy seriously.
Sarajlija no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #239
Radish2
Registered User
 
Radish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,354
Likes (Received): 60

I am wondering when you, MareCar have visited bulgaria the last time, because since one year and a bit more the road directly from the border til Sofia is in perfect condition and there is not even something similar then a bump on the whole road. If for you a good road is a wide road, then the first 20 km are not good, but if you judge by surface, the road that starts after the Serbian Bulgarian border has better asphalt then any Serbian road. And I donīt give a shit of you being extremly patriotic and not admitting that the motorway Serbia Nis is very bad, because no matter which way you go, there are three possible outes from Munich to Sofia, and on all three routes the Serbian motorway is the worst motorway on the whole route. showing me videos with a lengh of 1 min wont proove me wrong, you just picked the few places where the asphalt is good and want to tell the people that the whole motorway is like this, come on man. And the markings, they are almost like painted with hands, sometimes they are missing, sometimes they look ugly and there are cracks all around on the motorway. And thatīs nothing against Serbia now, itīs only a fact that the motorway should have better quality, because thatīs the only way to go except going over Romania which takes way longer.



Thatīs a pic of the Bulgarian nationalroad that starts right after the border and all of it looks like that, in Serbia Iīve never seen any road that looked even similar. Just look at the very clean, and dark asphalt, thatīs a road.

Last edited by Radish2; June 16th, 2009 at 08:01 PM.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #240
wyqtor
Coexist
 
wyqtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,129
Likes (Received): 2

If you think the Serbian motorway is bad, try our Turnu Severin - Lugoj - Timisoara national road
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium