daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 16th, 2009, 09:03 PM   #241
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I am wondering when you, MareCar have visited bulgaria the last time
Last summer in August.

Quote:
If for you a good road is a wide road, then the first 20 km are not good, but if you judge by surface, the road that starts after the Serbian Bulgarian border has better asphalt then any Serbian road.
Yeah right, just take a look at the satellite picture I posted, that is exactly what it looks like. And for your information, every new road is in good condition.

Quote:
And I donīt give a shit of you being extremly patriotic and not admitting that the motorway Serbia Nis is very bad, because no matter which way you go, there are three possible outes from Munich to Sofia, and on all three routes the Serbian motorway is the worst motorway on the whole route.
I am not patriotic, I am just denouncing your ridicoulus crap that no one besides you and albanian members supports, any other person who has been on serbian motorways will tell you that they are from decent to good, none of them is in bad condition.

Quote:
showing me videos with a lengh of 1 min wont proove me wrong, you just picked the few places where the asphalt is good and want to tell the people that the whole motorway is like this, come on man.
You're behaving pathetic, I picked the first ones I found. If there is one where the road looks as bad as you describe it feel free to link it, if you can't find one that proves your crap, shut up. As I know from driving exactly the route you described I know that the Belgrade-Nis motorway is in good condition as well as the road to the bulgarian border. There is really not much more to say on this, since I am already repeating myself for the second time while you still are eager to make a fool of yourself and everybody else with insisting on your lies. Grow up.

Quote:
And the markings, they are almost like painted with hands
Right.

Quote:
sometimes they are missing, sometimes they look ugly and there are cracks all around on the motorway
Right, the markings look ugly...

Quote:
And thatīs nothing against Serbia now, itīs only a fact that the motorway should have better quality, because thatīs the only way to go except going over Romania which takes way longer.
It's good, every person who has been on that motorway (except for you and the albanians) and every picture and video will prove you wrong. Let it go, man.

Quote:
Thatīs a pic of the Bulgarian nationalroad that starts right after the border and all of it looks like that,
It looks like that until sofia, there starts the motorway which goes on for a few kms after sofia and after that, when 50% of the way to the coast are still to be driven, the road is crappy. So hardly "All of it" looks like that.
Don't pretend like you're Germany compared to serbia, because you can barely keep up despite being in the EU, so keep it low, buddy.

Quote:
in Serbia Iīve never seen any road that looked even similar. Just look at the very clean, and dark asphalt, thatīs a road.
Because it's new, genius.
And yeah...your bitchy comment is classic, really.
Thanks for the entertainment
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #242
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

The motorway doesnīt go for a few km, but it goes for 250 km, then you have a few km nationalroad and then again motorway to Burgas, only if you went to Varna there the roads might be a bit worse.

And donīt worry, if I donīt find pics now, I will post them when I go to Bulgaria next time, and then anyone will see, the "very good" condition of the Belgrad - Nis motorway and the poor markings.

Last edited by Radish2; June 16th, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #243
MareCar
BANNED

Do that, until then shut it.
Old June 16th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #244
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
And donīt worry, if I donīt find pics now, I will post them when I go to Bulgaria next time, and then anyone will see, the "very good" condition of the Belgrad - Nis motorway and the poor markings.
There are already tons of pics so shut up really.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:38 AM   #245
Sarajlija
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

We say that a photo says more than 1000 words, so open this thread for photos of Beograd - Nis motorway.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=692712
Sarajlija no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #246
Radish2

No white asphalt, eh?
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #247
banjabuja

Likes (Received): 0

Oh radi who cares???
Is the Sofia-Serbian Border road paved?
Are most motorways around Sofia paved?
Give Serbia's main motorway a break!
banjabuja no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #248
Radish2

Itīs Serbias main motorway, but itīs Substandart, everywhere in europe they would close such roads and repair them and what you canīt see, the motorway has wheel tracks on most of itīs lengh.
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #249
banjabuja

Recently I drove on the road from the Serbian Border to Sofia. THAT road is substandard and unpaved and should have been repaired ages ago. At least the main motorway in Serbia has multiple lanes and relatively paved for most of its length.
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #250
Radish2

Bullshit, what do you mean with unpaved, the road Sofia - Serbian border looks like this and has a four laned part with very high quality asphalt:

Very smooth tarmac that canīt be found in Serbia.
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #251
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18762

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjabuja View Post
Recently I drove on the road from the Serbian Border to Sofia. THAT road is substandard and unpaved and should have been repaired ages ago.
You mean this road below ??? Cause these are recent photos of the road Sofia-Serbian border. It has been rehabilitated 2 years ago ...

And in the last 2 pages i read only one reasonable post - the one that advices NOT to take Radish too seriously.

Post more photos ... write/talk less ...
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #252
banjabuja

Fine they paved it...
But the smooth pavement can be found very easily in Serbia

EDIT:
I learned to never listen to Radi a long time ago :P
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #253
Radish2

Itīs just my opinion and you canīt say the motorway is in good condition.
this pic shows it is not, I donīt want to pick the pics with the big cracks etc and ofcourse the driver did not take pics of the bad parts.
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #254
banjabuja

THAT'S bad for you??

Your car seriously has suspension problems.
Ukraine has far worse words......
or some of Bulgaria's national roads have Ukrainian or worse road quality.
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:30 AM   #255
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7669

A little bit of news for those of us who are sick & tired of all the "Corridor X" talk

Today at a conference in Montenegro, it was announced that the construction of first segment of Belgrade-Bar highway, between Obrenovac & Cacak, starts in March 2010.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:39 AM   #256
MareCar
BANNED

Quote:
Itīs just my opinion and you canīt say the motorway is in good condition.
this pic shows it is not, I donīt want to pick the pics with the big cracks etc and ofcourse the driver did not take pics of the bad parts.
Where is that bad? The road on that picture is in great condition, after all your bitching and whining I was expecting you to show us a total disaster of a road, but all you can come up with is this? I have worse parts of Autobahn in Germany where even slight lane grooves appear on some parts, but this road has nothing of what you described. Someone linked a thread in which the motorway you describes as

Quote:
[...] the worst motorways I know and surely some of the worst motorways in whole europe [...] on parts the asphalt is so right, that markings can barely be recognized, thatīs incredible and the car goes up and down all the time [...] a rollercoaster. [...] my stomach hurt because of the bumps all the time and I had to take a painkiller
Quote:
is of poor quality
Quote:
All restareas are old, probably with dirty Balkan type toilettes, instead of new OMV and you think such a price is justified for 300 km of standart motorway with low quality markings and ugly crashbarriers, I donīt think so.
Quote:
is crap [...] one of the worst motorways in erope [...] There are parts with asphalt almost as white as the white roadmarkings
Quote:
And the markings, they are almost like painted with hands, sometimes they are missing, sometimes they look ugly and there are cracks all around on the motorway.
Quote:
Substandart, everywhere in europe they would close such roads and repair them and what you canīt see, the motorway has wheel tracks on most of itīs lengh.
is being shown on the whole lenght, which proves you wrong on every single statement, so everyone can see for himself that all you're saying is a load of crap. Seriously, you need to back the **** off.

And we all know that what you really wanted to say was
Quote:
when we entered the extremly smooth nationalroad [in Bulgaria] which has 4 lanes after 10 km all pain was away and I enjoyed the extremly smooth asphalt
Next time you feel your inferiority complexes pop up and all proud because your country got something "modern", keep the bragging in your own threads and don't pull off ridicoulus stunts like this, in which you try to groof on newly built (croatia) and perfectly rebuilt (serbia) motorways in neighbouring countries just to boost your own ego... like I said before, you're pathetic man, and now get the fck out of our thread.
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #257
MareCar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
A little bit of news for those of us who are sick & tired of all the "Corridor X" talk

Today at a conference in Montenegro, it was announced that the construction of first segment of Belgrade-Bar highway, between Obrenovac & Cacak, starts in March 2010.
How many km? The first small part of 6,5km? Or a longer part on the whole lenght of Obrenovac to cacak?
Old June 17th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #258
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
Itīs Serbias main motorway, but itīs Substandart, everywhere in europe they would close such roads and repair them and what you canīt see, the motorway has wheel tracks on most of itīs lengh.
Stop with BS, this is so not true.
again pics everyone can judge
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...04&postcount=1
And it is interesting that you are ignoring those pics that were posted. And on the other hand you post pics of Bulgarian 2lane highway as example of the good road. I just donīt get you.
Old June 17th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #259
Majestic
Systematic Chaos

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
so that prooves more or less that I am right. And the pics, they are probably from some years ago, because now it isnīt like that anymore.
so that kind of probably proves more or less that in some fairly plausible circumstances you are probably more or less right.
Majestic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #260
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
No good roads eh? I think lots of roads in Serbia good rehabilitated and are now very good. There was very dense fog and only due to the perfect markings we could drive between Belgrad and Novi Sad. And I like there is a channel in Serbia that plays Technosets all night, a few years back there was almost only Serbian music, now there are Technochannels, thatīs really the way to go.
Quote:
The landscape there is impressive and the road, I saw the road when it was brandnew, it really looked and still looks impressive, itīs one of the best looking roads Iīve seen so far and it is very smooth.
You really confuse me.

Here is 10min long video from march 2009. It is new video, so everyone can judge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKcGtfxNiTM

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija